A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rate increase Ramprastha

    Hi
    Greetings

    I just confirmed no such news still available at 2500/2800

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Some hiccups resolved on Dway towards kheri dhaula

    Hi
    Greetings

    Posted on another link thought more relevant here
    दिल्ली के द्वारका से नैशनल हाइवे-8 को खेड़कीदौला के पास जोड़ने वाले नार्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) का निर्माण कार्य 2 दिन में शुरू हो जाएगा। हरियाणा विद्युत प्रसारण निगम लिमिटेड (एचवीपीएनएल) की ओर से हाईटेंशन टावर लगाने के कारण रोड के निर्माण का काम अटक गया था। हूडा ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर नितिन यादव की अध्यक्षता में हुई एक बैठक में मामले को सुलझा लिया गया है।
    सिविल विंग के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर ए. के. मग्गू ने बताया कि एचवीपीएनएल की ओर से हाईटेंशन टावर लगाने का काम एनपीआर के एरिया में किया जा रहा था। रोड के बीच में टावर आने के कारण निर्माण कार्य बीच में अटक गया था। मामले को हूडा ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर के समक्ष रखा गया था। इसके बाद ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर ने एचवीपीएनएल और टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानिंग के अधिकारियों की एक बैठक बुलाई थी, जिसमें मामले को सुलझा लिया गया है। बैठक में टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानिंग की ओर से सिविल विंग को रोड एरिया का निशान देने को कहा, जिससे विवाद को सुलझाया जा सके। मग्गू के अनुसार अब टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानिंग डिपार्टमेंट की ओर से रोड एरिया का निशान दे दिया है। अब दो दिन के अंदर एनपीआर का निर्माण कार्य शुरू हो जाएगा। इस रोड के निर्माण के बाद दिल्ली से जयपुर जाने वाले लोग शहर में प्रवेश नहीं करेंगे, जिससे जाम से निजात मिलेगी। इसकी कुल लंबाई 18 किलोमीटर है।

    Hope this removes some high tension for a few along with wires from the dway:D

    I am ready to do one days shram daan for dway.. any takers
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I just confirmed no such news still available at 2500/2800

    Cheers!!!


    true , and RP is the most investor unfriendly developer as it does not allow any resales till possession...
    CommentQuote
  • Orris Aster Court

    Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me about Orris Aster court....

    It's priced at 2750 /sq ft resale and possession is supposedly in 2013 Jan.

    Please throw some light on this project and please tell me that i'm not being a fool by putting this on top of my list.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):


    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I just confirmed no such news still available at 2500/2800

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • When will Rs 4000 be crossed on Dway projects??

    Hi
    Greetings!!

    Now listen up. Let me now disclose all fellow members something.. The first developer to reach 4000 on dway will be heard very soon. This is more or less a confirmed news (not hike 8000 for sobha).. Since I am not local, can anybody suggest which builder and where.. Possibly close to NH8 on the dway side as per my discussions with a leading person who invests in this area big time.... Also Dubious said something about 3700 for Ramprastha, but my source tells it is another builder but not Ramprastha..
    Is there any news, political, infra related, any budget, govt norms changing (FAR etc), large buyers,

    The reason why this is significant is that if some thing takes the prices to 4000 for one project, it would insulate the others and prices for lower end would become 3400-3600!!! It might shift the focus from NH8, sohna road, GCX investments possibly. Also a lot of builders holding second phases would be encouraged to open their inventory..

    Any views, suggestions, ideas..
    CommentQuote
  • 4000 co. price or resale ??


    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings!!

    Now listen up. Let me now disclose all fellow members something.. The first developer to reach 4000 on dway will be heard very soon. This is more or less a confirmed news (not hike 8000 for sobha).. Since I am not local, can anybody suggest which builder and where.. Possibly close to NH8 on the dway side as per my discussions with a leading person who invests in this area big time.... Also Dubious said something about 3700 for Ramprastha, but my source tells it is another builder but not Ramprastha..
    Is there any news, political, infra related, any budget, govt norms changing (FAR etc), large buyers,

    The reason why this is significant is that if some thing takes the prices to 4000 for one project, it would insulate the others and prices for lower end would become 3400-3600!!! It might shift the focus from NH8, sohna road, GCX investments possibly. Also a lot of builders holding second phases would be encouraged to open their inventory..

    Any views, suggestions, ideas..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    4000 co. price or resale ??


    the current launches are as follows

    Raheja Atharva Co. 4775 / Resale 3900

    Raheja Shilas Co. 4375 / Resale 3900

    Vedas Co. 3975 / Resale of vedanta 3200

    Chintels COmpany 3275/ 3500
    CommentQuote
  • ya i knw that is why i was confused , as rahejas and indiabulls have many projects whose co. price is higher than 4000 per sq ft , so was trying to understand bless u's question !!

    But thanks for the exact info amit bhalla bhai ... u r very active in d eway re projects ..
    CommentQuote
  • Second Rung builder prices

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    the current launches are as follows

    Raheja Atharva Co. 4775 / Resale 3900

    Raheja Shilas Co. 4375 / Resale 3900

    Vedas Co. 3975 / Resale of vedanta 3200

    Chintels COmpany 3275/ 3500


    Hi
    Greetings

    I would consider Raheja/DLF and the likes as Category one costly launch builders. The idea was in context of Ramprastha which i consider as catergory two/budget builders. Therefore, though I am aware about the prices of Raheja etc but was suggesting second rung companies also launching at 4000.
    Now I hope that makes some sense about my curiosity to know which second rung/budget builder(s) launching about 4000??
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I just confirmed no such news still available at 2500/2800

    Cheers!!!




    FYI

    Ramprastha City Gurgaon - Ramprastha Edge Towers - Gurgaon | Gurgaon property, Gurgaon properties, Gurgaon Real Estate

    Please check and consult authorised broker.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I really think you are not from Delhi/NCR else you would hav not commented on Ramprastha available at 2800/

    Please provide me the contact detail of one single person who is willing to sell at this rate or any broker who have such inventory, ill buy immediately.

    Please get first hand knowledge, it will be good for your own investing intrests then falling prey of rumours.

    Anyway happy investing
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha 2800

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I just confirmed no such news still available at 2500/2800

    Cheers!!!


    Can you please PM me details of the brokers ,who is selling Ramprastha Edge Tower 2800/-.I am really interested to buy immediately.I was trying this project for sometime but the rate you are telling its a good buy.I am interested in this project even its around 3000.

    Please PM me the details ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhr
    Can you please PM me details of the brokers ,who is selling Ramprastha Edge Tower 2800/-.I am really interested to buy immediately.I was trying this project for sometime but the rate you are telling its a good buy.I am interested in this project even its around 3000.
    Please PM me the details ASAP.


    Singh ... The moment you will get broker info from BLESSU , please share with me as well.

    I am also looking out for one more unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha price

    Hi
    Greetings

    Your link is definitely helpful about Ramprastha on "all checks" and "DOES" suggest company price as 3700 for the Edge towers. May be my information is not uptodate if this price is true.. Firstly thanks for updating.
    Also, if your link is to be "trusted", on scrolling down the same page, " the first hand information", suggests similar projects by
    BPTP Park Serene 2450/-,
    ILD Green 2650/2400 resale,
    Spacio Park Serene 3150/2700 resale,
    which automatically makes the proposition of 3700 doubtful!!!

    Is resale transfer allowed by Ramprastha?

    As understood from this forum the builder wants to play all alone and is not allowing market forces to discover the price for this project. Obviously any price is that of the builder and can always pay for such information to be published on any paid website. From business point of view I do appreciate the strategy of the builder for jacking up the prices and selling the project in staggered stages with increasing prices and creating a halo.

    My only contention is that resale market is never very accurate and the situation is going to worsen due to oversupply. I am sure those projects like spire, tashee, landmark, earth copia who have serious negative equity due to various issues marring their projects would provide not/little exit route in resale. This will soon become obvious with other agile and better builders who have things in place, will start delivering..

    I still wish prices for 37c/d, 8x become 4000, even better, isnt it??

    I am always happy investing and would always encourage all to provide rightful information !!

    Cheers mate
    CommentQuote