A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19828 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by singhr
    Can you please PM me details of the brokers ,who is selling Ramprastha Edge Tower 2800/-.I am really interested to buy immediately.I was trying this project for sometime but the rate you are telling its a good buy.I am interested in this project even its around 3000.
    Please PM me the details ASAP.

Hi
    Greetings!!

Is resale transfer allowed by Ramprastha??
    why not spend 3200 in Indiabulls instead??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Bless you....

If I use my market experience and judgement, the resale price of Ramaprastha edge shud not be more than 3000 max to max

The company has been trying to sell it from the last 1 year 2800-3250, still it is not sold...

A good project finishes in less than a month with just 10-20% inventory left for upper floors and bad locations....

That area is not livable for the next 5 years.....

Why wont a buy a today 3700 or a tulip 3700-3800 and buy in the jungles of sector 37, behind all the industrial area....

IT cud be a good long term bet but nothing over 2900-3000

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Your link is definitely helpful about Ramprastha on "all checks" and "DOES" suggest company price as 3700 for the Edge towers. May be my information is not uptodate if this price is true.. Firstly thanks for updating.
    Also, if your link is to be "trusted", on scrolling down the same page, " the first hand information", suggests similar projects by
    BPTP Park Serene 2450/-,
    ILD Green 2650/2400 resale,
    Spacio Park Serene 3150/2700 resale,
    which automatically makes the proposition of 3700 doubtful!!!
    Is no resale transfer allowed by Ramprastha. As understood from this forum the builder wants to play all alone and is not allowing market forces to discover the price for this project. Obviously any price is that of the builder and can always pay for such information to be published on any paid website. From business point of view I do appreciate the strategy of the builder.

My only contention is that resale market is never very accurate and the situation is going to worsen due to oversupply. I am sure those projects like spire, tashee, landmark, earth copia who have serious negative equity due to various issues marring their projects would provide not/little exit route in resale. This will soon become obvious with other agile and better builders who have things in place, will start delivering..

I still wish prices for 37c/d, 8x become 4000, even better, isnt it??

I am always happy investing and would always encourage all to provide rightful information !!

Cheers mate
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the rumour about 4000 price hitting 37c/d, 8x??

Originally Posted by amit001
    I agree with Bless you....

If I use my market experience and judgement, the resale price of Ramaprastha edge shud not be more than 3000 max to max

The company has been trying to sell it from the last 1 year 2800-3250, still it is not sold...

A good project finishes in less than a month with just 10-20% inventory left for upper floors and bad locations....

That area is not livable for the next 5 years.....

Why wont a buy a today 3700 or a tulip 3700-3800 and buy in the jungles of sector 37, behind all the industrial area....

IT cud be a good long term bet but nothing over 2900-3000

Hi
    Greetings!!

true i live away from delhi/NCR but not away from reality:D
    Also I dont live at 0kms from trouble:D:D:D

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Your link is definitely helpful about Ramprastha on "all checks" and "DOES" suggest company price as 3700 for the Edge towers. May be my information is not uptodate if this price is true.. Firstly thanks for updating.
    Also, if your link is to be "trusted", on scrolling down the same page, " the first hand information", suggests similar projects by
    BPTP Park Serene 2450/-,
    ILD Green 2650/2400 resale,
    Spacio Park Serene 3150/2700 resale,
    which automatically makes the proposition of 3700 doubtful!!!

Is resale transfer allowed by Ramprastha?

As understood from this forum the builder wants to play all alone and is not allowing market forces to discover the price for this project. Obviously any price is that of the builder and can always pay for such information to be published on any paid website. From business point of view I do appreciate the strategy of the builder for jacking up the prices and selling the project in staggered stages with increasing prices and creating a halo.

My only contention is that resale market is never very accurate and the situation is going to worsen due to oversupply. I am sure those projects like spire, tashee, landmark, earth copia who have serious negative equity due to various issues marring their projects would provide not/little exit route in resale. This will soon become obvious with other agile and better builders who have things in place, will start delivering..

I still wish prices for 37c/d, 8x become 4000, even better, isnt it??

I am always happy investing and would always encourage all to provide rightful information !!

Cheers mate

I know its hard for you to digest.:bab (4):

If its mentioned on website, then its paid

If brokers are saying so, then they are also paid.

Could be that even i am also paid as per you.

Nothing new, AISA HOTA HAI

When you are NOT invetsed in that project :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • No resale in Ramprastha

Originally Posted by durb100us
    I know its hard for you to digest.:bab (4):

If its mentioned on website, then its paid..

If brokers are saying so, then they are also paid.

Could be that even i am also paid as per you.

Nothing new, AISA HOTA HAI

When you are NOT invetsed in that project :D:D

Hi
    Greetings

Love to see ramprastha at 3700 or higher.. good for members invested in 37X and 8X.. as others are all market linked and would definitely rise if Ramprastha goes up.. I have already thanked for you providing the link.. Much appreciated
    Accuracy, Only market can tell. As generally understood, market is a commonplace where buyers and sellers interact and discover the price based on pros and cons, value for money, current market situation, future prospects.

Unfortunately, in case of Ramprastha rates are not those of market but those of the promoter as resale is not available, as i learn from the forum.. yes I am not invested in Ramprastha 37d but those invested in 37x and 8x sectors would benefit, if this price is true, as their projects are market determined projects and are currently lower by as much as 800psf avg.

cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Negatives in Earth copia project

May I know what are the negative equity issues in earth copia project.
    I have paid the cheque & still not cleared from my account.
    Would really help me in re-evaluation of my decision to go for the project or not.
    Thanks for your help in advance

Gurjeet:)

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    I am sure those projects like spire, tashee, landmark, earth copia who have serious negative equity due to various issues marring their projects would provide not/little exit route in resale. This will soon become obvious with other agile and better builders who have things in place, will start delivering..

Cheers mate

M
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurjeetca
    May I know what are the negative equity issues in earth copia project.
    I have paid the cheque & still not cleared from my account.
    Would really help me in re-evaluation of my decision to go for the project or not.
    Thanks for your help in advance

Gurjeet:)

M

Hi
    Greetings

Please check various threads about earth and read views by various members and investors in Earth..
    PremPP ji gussa hotein hein...and I cant replace ManojA

Check links and make your own decision.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

I just confirmed no such news still available at 2500/2800

Cheers!!!

Hi BlessU,

Still waiting for the broker details.If you have any?
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings!!

Is resale transfer allowed by Ramprastha??
    why not spend 3200 in Indiabulls instead??

Cheers

I agree with you.
    How does this matter for end user if resale is not allowed.
    But once you made a confident statement that you have checked the price of Ramprastha and it is available at 2800.
    you should have some credible source of information before making such comments. I think sending informations about broker via PM is allowed on this forum.why you can't send me broker details in stead of suggesting me Indiabulls option. These two locations are quite different for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhr
    I agree with you.
    How does this matter for end user if resale is not allowed.
    But once you made a confident statement that you have checked the price of Ramprastha and it is available at 2800.
    you should have some credible source of information before making such comments. I think sending informations about broker via PM is allowed on this forum.why you can't send me broker details in stead of suggesting me Indiabulls option. These two locations are quite different for me.

Hi
    Greetings
    From various sources information available is that due to non availability of resale facility in these projects.. their is no rate!!!
    Resale is expected to open by end of this year. Price is purely that of the seller and not of the buyer and hence no rate!!
    The rate of 2800 was notional based on prices of like projects in that area, again as there is no resale price at all for ramprastha projects...
    Hope that answers your question for now..:)
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Earth Work Dway intersecting 83, 84, 88, Reliance Sez

Hi
    Greetings

please check wikimapia link focused on the NH8 and sectors 83, 84 etc. There is a very clear, regular, curved, parallel band showing earth work starting from close proximity of the current toll after haldiram.

This curved band, possibly earthwork, is progressing towards the Pataudi Road intersecting sector 83, 84, 88, Reliance SEZ etc.
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

In all probability, if what appears is true then these sectors would be the first to benefit by access to the Dway..
    Any views!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • वॉटर ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट के बीच से गुजरेगा एê

हूडा ने एनपीआर को बसई स्थित वॉटर ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट के बीच में से निकालने का फैसला लिया है। इसके तहत अब वॉटर टैंक को तोड़कर नया अंडरग्राउंड वॉटर टैंक का निर्माण किया जाएगा। निर्माण और मशीनरी की शिफ्टिंग पर करीब 5 करोड़ रुपये की लागत आएगी। सिविल इंजीनियरिंग विभाग की ओर से इसका एस्टीमेट तैयार कर उच्चाधिकारियों को भेज दिया गया है। इस्टीमेट को हरी झंडी मिलने के बाद वॉटर टैंक के निर्माण के लिए टेंडर आमंत्रित किए जाएंगे।

गौरतलब है कि एनपीआर की सही ढंग से प्लानिंग नहीं होने के कारण इसे वॉटर ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट के बीच में निकाला गया है। अब पुराने वॉटर टैंक को तोड़कर अंडरग्राउंड टैंक के निर्माण की कार्रवाई विभागीय अधिकारियों ने तेज कर दी है। इस मामले में हूडा के सुपरिटेडेंट इंजीनियर वी. के. घई ने बताया कि इस्टीमेट तैयार कर उच्चाधिकारियों को भेज दिया गया है। वहां से हरी झंडी मिलते ही वॉटर टैंक बनाने का कार्य शुरू कर दिया जाएगा। गौरतलब है कि एनपीआर का निर्माण कार्य शुरू हो चुका है। अगले वर्ष जुलाई तक कंपनी को एनपीआर के दोनों तरफ 12.5 मीटर सड़क का निर्माण पूरा करना है।

???? ????????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??????-????????-??????-Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • मिल गए अफोर्डेबल घर

बस थोड़ा इंतजार और। गुड़गांव में अफोर्डेबल घर का सपना न रह कर, हकीकत बन जाएगा। यह बात अलग है कि आपका ठिकाना गुड़गांव के बाहरी इलाके में होगा। द्वारका-गुड़गांव एक्सप्रेस के इर्द-गिर्द आने वाले दिनों में आपको आपको ऐसे घर के एक नहीं, ढेरों ऑप्शन मिलेंगे।

यहां इन इलाकों में काफी काम चल रहा है। लेकिन इन प्रॉजेक्ट्स के पूरा होने में भी एक्सप्रेस-वे की तरह अभी समय बाकी है। इन इलाकों में बूम की वजह है कनेक्टिविटी। एक्सप्रेस-वे के चालू होते नक्शा ही बदल जाएगा। इलाके की तमाम परेशानियां दूर हो जाएंगी। नए सिरे से डिवेलपमेंट परवान चढ़ेगा और आप को नया पता मिल जाएगा।

देखा जाए तो एक्सप्रेस-वे के कारण करीब 1200 एकड़ जमीन मेन डेवलमेंट स्ट्रीम में आ जाएगी। इसका सीधा फायदा कंज्यूमर को मिलेगा। पश्चिमी दिल्ली और द्वारा सब सिटी के नजदीक होने के साथ-साथ इस अप कमिंग इलाके का इंदिरा गांधी एयरपोर्ट के नजदीक होना भी एक अडवांटेज है।

डिवेलपमेंट प्लानिंग पर नजर रखने वाले डिवेलपर्स ने तो सस्ते दामों पर इलाके में जमीन लेना करना काफी समय पहले ही शुरू कर दिया था। अब भी काफी डिवेलपर्स लगे हुए हैं। यही वजह है कि यहां सस्ते और मिड साइज घरों पर ज्यादा काम चल रहा है। एक तरह से यह इलाका भी ग्रेटर नोएडा एक्सप्रेस वे की तरह ही डेवलप हो रहा है। इसकी वजह यह है कि गुड़गांव में जहां 25 लाख रुपए के आसपास घर के ऑप्शन नहीं बचे, वहीं इस नए इलाके में कम पैसे में घर की चाहत रखने वालों के लिए ऑप्शंस ही ऑप्शंस खुल रहे हैं। यही वजह है कि मिड साइज कस्टमर अब गुड़गांव में जोर नहीं लगा रहे। उनका रुझान इस उभरते इलाके की ओर हो गया है। यहां कस्टमर को नोएडा और उसके इर्द-गिर्द हो रहे डिवेलपमेंट से कॉम्पिटिशन का भी फायदा मिल रहा है।

हालांकि डिमांड बढ़ने से पिछले कुछ महीनों में यहां तेजी आने लगी है। जोन्स लैंग के सीईओ संतोष कुमार का कहना है कि यहां 15 से 20 फीसदी की तेजी आई है, और इसी वजह से प्राइस सेंसिटिव कस्टमर थोड़े शांत पड़ गए हैं। इसके कारण टोटल सेल्स वॉल्यूम पर असर पड़ा है।

द्वारका-गुड़गांव एक्सप्रेस-वे के आसपास पहले 2300 से 2400 रुपए प्रति स्क्वेयर फीट का रेट चल रहा था जो अब 3300 से 3550 रुपए प्रति स्क्वेयर फीट तक पहुंच गया है। इसका नतीजा यह हुआ है नए प्रॉजेक्ट्स ऊंची रेट पर लांच हो रहे हैं और इस कारण से उनकी उस तरह डिमांड नहीं हो रही।

एक्सप्रेस वे की कुल लंबाई 18 किलोमीटर है। इसमें से 16 किलो मीटर की लंबाई के लिए जमीन एक्वायर कर ली गई है। इस लंबाई में सरकार ने कांट्रैक्ट भी दे दिया है। इस एक्सप्रेस वे से इंदिरा गांधी इंटरनैशनल एयरपोर्ट पहुंचना भी आसान होगा और एक्सप्रेस वे से दिल्ली की ओर आने वाले सीधे द्वारका फेज-2 में निकलेंगे। यहां आने वाले समय में डिमांड में तेजी आने की पूरी संभावना है। एक्सप्रेस वे के साथ ही मेट्रो कॉरिडोर भी प्रस्तावित है।

जिन सेक्टरों से इस एक्सप्रेस-वे से ज्यादा फायदा मिलेगा वे हैं 99 से 113 और 83-84। सेक्टर 105, 106, 109, 110, 110ए, 111, 112 और 113 से लगता एक कमर्शल बेल्ट भी होगा। सेक्टर 114 और 88 पूरी तरह से कमर्शल होंगे। हालांकि दूसरे रिहायशी इलाके एक्सप्रेस-वे से थोड़ी दूरी पर हैं। लेकिन सेक्टर 81-86, 89-93 और 95 आदि को इससे काफी फायदा मिलेगा।

यहां रिहायशी इलाकों को डिवेलप करने के लिए अथॉर्टी डिवेलपर्स से भी मदद लेने की कोशिश में लगी है। इससे इलाके का तेजी से डिवेलपमेंट की उम्मीद की जा रही है।

दूसरी तरफ, डिवेलपर्स सरकार से एक्सप्रेस वे तेजी से बनाने की गुजारिश कर रहे हैं ताकि पूरे इलाके में आना- जाना आसान हो सके। अभी यहां इन्वेस्टमेंट करने वालों के सामने समस्या यह आ रही है कि सेक्टरों में न तो रोड डेवलप हुए हैं और ही पानी-सीवर का इंतजाम हुआ है। पॉवर सब-स्टेशन भी नहीं बने हैं। असल बात तो यह है कि एक्सप्रेस-वे का काम जितना लेट होगा, बाकी चीजों के डिवेलपमेंट पर उसका सीधा असर पड़ेगा।

Source
    ??? ?? ????????? ??- Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • there has been considerable movement on dwarka expressway and the projects along it in the last 3-4 months , i guess by the time they are ready , there would be several up trends and downtrends in the area . I for one would wait for the prices to come back to 2500-3000 for entering them . this would happen when there would be a time when construction of eway comes to a lull or a project is half ready and stopped for a while .

All in all i feel d eway is a very good oppurtunity to gain money but the time of entering it is not right now

Originally Posted by JaiRamji
    बस थोड़ा इंतजार और। गुड़गांव में अफोर्डेबल घर का सपना न रह कर, हकीकत बन जाएगा। यह बात अलग है कि आपका ठिकाना गुड़गांव के बाहरी इलाके में होगा। द्वारका-गुड़गांव एक्सप्रेस के इर्द-गिर्द आने वाले दिनों में आपको आपको ऐसे घर के एक नहीं, ढेरों ऑप्शन मिलेंगे।

यहां इन इलाकों में काफी काम चल रहा है। लेकिन इन प्रॉजेक्ट्स के पूरा होने में भी एक्सप्रेस-वे की तरह अभी समय बाकी है। इन इलाकों में बूम की वजह है कनेक्टिविटी। एक्सप्रेस-वे के चालू होते नक्शा ही बदल जाएगा। इलाके की तमाम परेशानियां दूर हो जाएंगी। नए सिरे से डिवेलपमेंट परवान चढ़ेगा और आप को नया पता मिल जाएगा।

देखा जाए तो एक्सप्रेस-वे के कारण करीब 1200 एकड़ जमीन मेन डेवलमेंट स्ट्रीम में आ जाएगी। इसका सीधा फायदा कंज्यूमर को मिलेगा। पश्चिमी दिल्ली और द्वारा सब सिटी के नजदीक होने के साथ-साथ इस अप कमिंग इलाके का इंदिरा गांधी एयरपोर्ट के नजदीक होना भी एक अडवांटेज है।

डिवेलपमेंट प्लानिंग पर नजर रखने वाले डिवेलपर्स ने तो सस्ते दामों पर इलाके में जमीन लेना करना काफी समय पहले ही शुरू कर दिया था। अब भी काफी डिवेलपर्स लगे हुए हैं। यही वजह है कि यहां सस्ते और मिड साइज घरों पर ज्यादा काम चल रहा है। एक तरह से यह इलाका भी ग्रेटर नोएडा एक्सप्रेस वे की तरह ही डेवलप हो रहा है। इसकी वजह यह है कि गुड़गांव में जहां 25 लाख रुपए के आसपास घर के ऑप्शन नहीं बचे, वहीं इस नए इलाके में कम पैसे में घर की चाहत रखने वालों के लिए ऑप्शंस ही ऑप्शंस खुल रहे हैं। यही वजह है कि मिड साइज कस्टमर अब गुड़गांव में जोर नहीं लगा रहे। उनका रुझान इस उभरते इलाके की ओर हो गया है। यहां कस्टमर को नोएडा और उसके इर्द-गिर्द हो रहे डिवेलपमेंट से कॉम्पिटिशन का भी फायदा मिल रहा है।

हालांकि डिमांड बढ़ने से पिछले कुछ महीनों में यहां तेजी आने लगी है। जोन्स लैंग के सीईओ संतोष कुमार का कहना है कि यहां 15 से 20 फीसदी की तेजी आई है, और इसी वजह से प्राइस सेंसिटिव कस्टमर थोड़े शांत पड़ गए हैं। इसके कारण टोटल सेल्स वॉल्यूम पर असर पड़ा है।

द्वारका-गुड़गांव एक्सप्रेस-वे के आसपास पहले 2300 से 2400 रुपए प्रति स्क्वेयर फीट का रेट चल रहा था जो अब 3300 से 3550 रुपए प्रति स्क्वेयर फीट तक पहुंच गया है। इसका नतीजा यह हुआ है नए प्रॉजेक्ट्स ऊंची रेट पर लांच हो रहे हैं और इस कारण से उनकी उस तरह डिमांड नहीं हो रही।

एक्सप्रेस वे की कुल लंबाई 18 किलोमीटर है। इसमें से 16 किलो मीटर की लंबाई के लिए जमीन एक्वायर कर ली गई है। इस लंबाई में सरकार ने कांट्रैक्ट भी दे दिया है। इस एक्सप्रेस वे से इंदिरा गांधी इंटरनैशनल एयरपोर्ट पहुंचना भी आसान होगा और एक्सप्रेस वे से दिल्ली की ओर आने वाले सीधे द्वारका फेज-2 में निकलेंगे। यहां आने वाले समय में डिमांड में तेजी आने की पूरी संभावना है। एक्सप्रेस वे के साथ ही मेट्रो कॉरिडोर भी प्रस्तावित है।

जिन सेक्टरों से इस एक्सप्रेस-वे से ज्यादा फायदा मिलेगा वे हैं 99 से 113 और 83-84। सेक्टर 105, 106, 109, 110, 110ए, 111, 112 और 113 से लगता एक कमर्शल बेल्ट भी होगा। सेक्टर 114 और 88 पूरी तरह से कमर्शल होंगे। हालांकि दूसरे रिहायशी इलाके एक्सप्रेस-वे से थोड़ी दूरी पर हैं। लेकिन सेक्टर 81-86, 89-93 और 95 आदि को इससे काफी फायदा मिलेगा।

यहां रिहायशी इलाकों को डिवेलप करने के लिए अथॉर्टी डिवेलपर्स से भी मदद लेने की कोशिश में लगी है। इससे इलाके का तेजी से डिवेलपमेंट की उम्मीद की जा रही है।

दूसरी तरफ, डिवेलपर्स सरकार से एक्सप्रेस वे तेजी से बनाने की गुजारिश कर रहे हैं ताकि पूरे इलाके में आना- जाना आसान हो सके। अभी यहां इन्वेस्टमेंट करने वालों के सामने समस्या यह आ रही है कि सेक्टरों में न तो रोड डेवलप हुए हैं और ही पानी-सीवर का इंतजाम हुआ है। पॉवर सब-स्टेशन भी नहीं बने हैं। असल बात तो यह है कि एक्सप्रेस-वे का काम जितना लेट होगा, बाकी चीजों के डिवेलपमेंट पर उसका सीधा असर पड़ेगा।

Source
    ??? ?? ????????? ??- Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Oversupply on Dway

Originally Posted by prakash1
    there has been considerable movement on dwarka expressway and the projects along it in the last 3-4 months , i guess by the time they are ready , there would be several up trends and downtrends in the area . I for one would wait for the prices to come back to 2500-3000 for entering them . this would happen when there would be a time when construction of eway comes to a lull or a project is half ready and stopped for a while .

All in all i feel d eway is a very good oppurtunity to gain money but the time of entering it is not right now

hi
    greetings

Absolutely right.. You will have all the time to make a choice and pick and choose. Most of them Not worth above 3000 until delivery. Also imagine if even one of the truck loads of builders chasing investors goes bust.. what would happen.. so not only dway being put to halt currently due to 16 legal cases awaiting court orders/verdict, but loads of other factors would provide a reasonable price

Reasons:
    1] Projects in New GGN hinging only on DWAy and elevated metro
    2] Huge oversupply
    > 10000 acres, 50 + builders,
    > 100 projects, also add to this
    supply NH8 and Sohna Road,
    GCx supply. Add to this
    10000+ acres being proposed by DDA in Dwarka 2. Add to this
    20000 acres of sezs in ggn/manesar, with dedicated housing projects.
    3] Increase in interest rates putting genuine investors on back foot
    4] Wrong perception that IT guys in GGN earn 20lacs+ pa who would be forced to look at RTM Fbd etc as their notional budget is <50 lacs. At rates above 3000sqft and due to increase in interest rates most are procastinating or looking elsewhere. Most IT companies coming with own sez with housing facilities more in line of things in Bangalore and hyderabad!!
    5] Wrong perception that Flashy buildings in GGN are for high end IT development. They are largely back offices set up for reducing costs by MNCs
    6] Negative Trust equity earned by most of the builders, small and large alike. Check "homes from hell" in attached link
    7] Recent spate of rush in prices due to execution of Metro in existing GGN
    8] Zero habitation in New GGN
    9] No connectivity at present and not perceived for the next 3years. Sector roads construction is largely state controlled with very very poor record of execution and mismanagement of funds.
    10] I can also add poor infra roads, cows, electricity, drains, local transport is the worst.

On the Plus side, demand will always be there, the ruling party is quiet positive, new MCG can show positive development.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Cheers
    CommentQuote