Last updated: 6 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi

May I kindly request to send PM pertaining to List of Brokers on the Forum. Hope you must have gone through my post containing news clip pertaining to the start of work on Deway?

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-08/gurgaon/29396037_1_npr-project-northern-peripheral-road-mega-project

This link is resolving to some Rediff page...not showing anything abt NPR...please check

Comment

well said buddy!!!! good to see such balanced views . I too have been maintaining that Eway is just a road connecting dwarika to NH8 and it would benefit the entire new sectors...
      Do we have the following information?
      A) Average, Min and Max rates in Dwarka
      B) Average, Min and Max Rates in Gurgaon
      C) Average, Min and Max rates on the DEway
      C) Track record of the offering companies-existing, completed projects
      D) Commitment by developers for previous projects in terms of delivery
      E) Total Supply once all the projects currently on launch/launched for Flats/Appartments/Floors/Plots
      F) Future demand projections considering- Normal Growth, Migration, New SEZs any other factor that may impact any of these
      G) Specific information pertaining to the top three to five developers (if we can rank them)

and finally for the best projects details

Questions that need to be asked while looking for a housing project
      1) Total Area of the project
      2) Total number of flats in the project
      3) Total number of flats per floor
      4) Total number of towers
      5) Total number Floors in all the towers
      6) Date of official launch
      7) Tentative date of completion
      8) How many banks are funding
      9) Is first transfer free ?
      10) What are the extra charges - PLC/CLUB/Parking etc etc
      11) Penalty clause
      12) Exact Location
      13) map approval
      14) chances of layout changes in the future etc etc
      15) The kind of things they are putting up in the flat - full details
      16) what is excluding (means builder won't provide) like cupbords/woodwork/chimney etc[/QUOTE]

The society flats in dwarka are 10-15% higher than DDA flats. The rates vary from 6000-9000 psf (all inclusive).

I am staying in sector-9 . The rates here are 7000 psf for society flats.

You can refer to saturday HT real estate where thay have given the rates for all dwarka sectors.

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
        This link is resolving to some Rediff page...not showing anything abt NPR...please check
        Go to timesofindia and search NPR to reach to above link.

Comment

Dwarka Expressway in 12 months!!!

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
          If you can please copy this link in your browser tool bar

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-08/gurgaon/29396037_1_npr-project-northern-peripheral-road-mega-project

you will be directed to the TOI news article mentioned herein.. Basically it talks about the tender conditions being 12 months completion time for the contracting party. Also the contracting party is Indiabulls.. I would also like to add in here that I have learned through informed sources that Indiabulls is partnered by Congressman In power.

Comment

Dwarka expressway in 12 Months !!!

Well said!! Only reason I have put effort in listing these things is because anyperson who has money cannot overlook these factors unless he is playing on others money. I am already encourage by the response from yourself and contributing members and as a project shall continuously keep updating information as provided by members in the attached excel sheet. This can act as ready reference for the use by allmembers.. I would definitely incorporate any constructive discussion on the shape or form of the presentation and am looking forward towards contribution from members

SORRY !! Could not attach earlier
            THE LINK HEREWITH WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED AND ANYBODY IS ALLOWED TO DO SO
            https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CKjfg6cD
            Last edited by BlessU; April 20 2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: COULD NOT ATTACH FILE LINK

Comment

Well said!! Only reason I have put effort in listing these things is because anyperson who has money cannot overlook these factors unless he is playing on others money. I am already encourage by the response from yourself and contributing members and as a project shall continuously keep updating information as provided by members in the attached excel sheet. This can act as ready reference for the use by allmembers.. I would definitely incorporate any constructive discussion on the shape or form of the presentation and am looking forward towards contribution from members

SORRY !! Could not attach earlier
              THE LINK HEREWITH WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED AND ANYBODY IS ALLOWED TO DO SO
              News pertaining to Private metro in Gurgaon updated in the link

Comment

News pertaining to Private metro in Gurgaon updated in the link
                News pertaining to water supply planning roping Tata Consulting Engineers by HUDA for new Gurgaon updated in the link
                https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CKjfg6cD[/QUOTE]

Comment

News pertaining to water supply planning roping Tata Consulting Engineers by HUDA for new Gurgaon updated in the link
                  [/QUOTE]

CM Mr Bhupender S Hudas views on New Gurgaon, development plans, NPR, KMP, Transport, Metro, Private Metro, Power Plants updated in link

Comment

Guys took the proposed SPR route from badshapur to NH8 today to get a feel of things to come..

the stretch beyond vista to NH8 passing DLF alameda is now pucca.

the stretch before that is mostly kachha except the road stretch which unitech has made till the south park passing the TATA site. but could drive

i recon once the road is made the entire stretch should not be 6-7 km and the travel time to NH8 from GCX will be hardly 10-15 min or about the same time it takes from badshahpur crossing to mini secretariat crossing..

i think the approach to sectors 76/77/78 looks much easier and shorter in coming times...
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 04:26 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

AmitMM - By when do you think, we can see the SPR completed..

Who is responsible for building the stretch from Sohna road to Southpark??

Also I must mention that AmitMM has been one of the best contributors to the forum.

Thanks man for helping the investor community.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X