NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
    Hi all, i have a unit in spire woods,103 which i bought in resale in may,2012. i am following dew since then & as per my survey many times over a period of time, one thing i can tell all is that i am witness to some real growth on this project:
    1) good progress of 75 mtr road opp spire woods (infact this road & sector road connecting 103 to dew came after may-june,2012)
    2) work on sector roads
    3) good progress of main dew
    As per me, looking at the progress on ground (i visit this area on weekly basis), one thing i am 200% convinced is that DEW will come & will come soon. This area will be completely transformed & livable within next 3 years.

Cheers,
    Happy investing
    As per the artilcle in HT estate today 75 m road now will extend to NH8. Earlier plan was from 99 to sector 115 only.

Comment

Development plan for Delhi Zone KII attahed. There are two roads coonecting dwarka to Bijwasan road.
      Attached Files

Comment

15 तक बनानी होगी मीटर रोड

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) को न्यू पालम विहार से निकालना हूडा के गले की फांस बन गया है। यहां पर जिस एरिया (1650 मीटर ) में हाई कोर्ट का स्टे नहीं है , वहां 15 फरवरी तक सड़क का निर्माण करने का आदेश दिया गया है। टीसीपी के फाइनैंशल कमिश्नर एस . एस . ढिल्लो के इस आदेश से अफसरों में हड़कंप मचा है। इसके बाद से इंजीनियरिंग सेल , एस्टेट ऑफिस वन व जमीन अधिग्रहण ऑफिस कार्रवाई की कवायद में जुटा है। इंजीनियरिंग सेल ने तो पुलिस फोर्स की मांग भी कर दी है।

इंजीनियरिंग सेल ने एनपीआर के 45 मीटर चौड़ाई में आ रहे मकानों का स्टेटस जमीन अधिग्रहण ऑफिस से 2 दिनों के भीतर मांगा है। इसके अलावा एस्टेट अफसर से आग्रह किया गया है कि रास्ते में आ रही 16 इंडस्ट्रीज को हटवाएं। बता दें कि न्यू पालम विहार से एनपीआर को निकालने में अब तक हूडा के अधिकारियों को 6 बार असफलता हाथ लगी है। एक सप्ताह पहले भी एक इंडस्ट्रीज को हटाने पहुंची टीम को लोगों ने खदेड़ दिया था।
        चीफ इंजीनियर पंकज कुमरा का कहना है कि फाइनैंशल कमिश्नर के आदेश हैं कि पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट ने न्यू पालम विहार में जिस एरिया में स्टे नहीं दिया है , वहां एनपीआर का निर्माण किया जाए। यह करीब 1650 मीटर एरिया है। इंजीनियरिंग सेल को आदेश जारी किए गए हैं कि वह एस्टेट ऑफिसर वन व जमीन अधिग्रहण ऑफिसर के साथ मिलकर कार्रवाई करे।

NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          from what i have heard offlate is that , Metro might not be passing PV , it will take Deway route and then enter old ggn to gain maximum ridership and then ends at iffco or huda city centre , thus completing the loop
          Bhallaji,

As usual if you say something it has some credibility, unlike some others who have unlimited licence for speculation and get away with it. Here is some news on the metro subject. It appears that others no more than mangu singh and ss dhillon . I guess once DPR comes people will come up with some more absurd theory to deny existing of the DPR . While i am not sure on what form and shape will be the final DPR, atleast people are discussing as you reported.

------------------------------------------------------
          The Union minister of urban development on Friday asked the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to prepare a revised detailed project report within one month for a proposed 12-km high-speed Metro link between Gurgaon and Delhi airport.

"We have been asked to prepare a revised DPR .(detailed project report) for the Iffco Chowk-IGI Airport metro link in 3-4 weeks time and to incorporate the changes in the traffic pattern and ongoing development along the proposed alignment," said Mangu Singh, DMRC chairman and managing director.

The DMRC was told to work out the possibility of integrating the alignment of the under-construction Northern Peripheral Road (NPR), also called Dwarka Expressway. The instructions were issued in a meeting attended by the officials of the Union ministry, DMRC and the Haryana government.

"The ministry has indicated multiple bids would be invited for the proposed project. The DMRC has been told to look for the possibility of integrating the proposed link with the existing Airport Express Metro line," said SS Dhillon, the principal secretary Town & Country Planning and Urban Estates, who was representing the Haryana government in the meeting.

Since the proposed route does not cater to the needs of the Old Gurgaon localities, the state government has urged the DMRC to look for the possibility of altering the alignment to address the issue, Dhillon said.

Comment

Metro thru Dway

@Kinjal: The strategy is simple. Announce/ award so many public works/projects around NPR that it will be nearly impossible for the courts to pass any order impacting its progress. So the oustees will have no option but to take what is offered. Their are many SC rulings which override individual/group interests in favour of a proposed public good impacting lakhs of people. It will not be different this time either. Though it may take 5-7 years...

So what we are seeing is HUDA sahib loading his bases before approaching Supreme court. Also you will see most of the proposed projects ard NPR getting awarded before HUDA sahib demits office so it will be impossible for any new govt. to alter the plans to a large extent.

The politicians have to secure/ consolidate their gains for posterity. It takes years of planning and effort to acquire land banks, mind you. They wont let it go to waste that easily.

This is my take on the current situation on the basis of how things move here.

Comment

Originally posted by ENDUSE View Post
              @Kinjal: The strategy is simple. Announce/ award so many public works/projects around NPR that it will be nearly impossible for the courts to pass any order impacting its progress. So the oustees will have no option but to take what is offered. Their are many SC rulings which override individual/group interests in favour of a proposed public good impacting lakhs of people. It will not be different this time either. Though it may take 5-7 years...

So what we are seeing is HUDA sahib loading his bases before approaching Supreme court. Also you will see most of the proposed projects ard NPR getting awarded before HUDA sahib demits office so it will be impossible for any new govt. to alter the plans to a large extent.

The politicians have to secure/ consolidate their gains for posterity. It takes years of planning and effort to acquire land banks, mind you. They wont let it go to waste that easily.

This is my take on the current situation on the basis of how things move here.
              what you are saying makes sense. From any end user perspective all these adds upto the attractiveness of DEW. on timeline very difficult to predict but 4 to 5 years is a realistic estimate.

Comment

Hi all, as per todays ht, govt has decided to empower huda administer to expedite big infra projects like npr, cpr, spr. It has been decided that dtp and stp will now report to huda administrator and administrator will not be reqired to take approval from chandigarh. This will lead to better coordination on ground and again shows the seriousness of the govt to complete all important infra projects fast. There is crucial meeting tomorrow chaired by huda administrator to issue instruction to all concerned authorities. Next fortnight would be very crucial. Always hoping for the very best. Cheers

Comment

u r wrong

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                  Some people have thinking that if someone is staying in so called "Un-authorized" colonies are Pigs and not Human Beings.

Fortunately or Unfortunately Courts of India don't think that way and that is the reason that there has been a stay from past 2-3 years.

If these are un-authorized; how do they have registries; water connection ; bank loans and electricity connections.

Why should only these people suffer and not the Government authorities which allowed this to happen.

The only difference between authorized and unauthorized in India is -:
                  i) Bribe paid
                  ii) Power and influence of the builder.

And then the question is who so ever made this master plan; was he dumb or deaf or blind?

If the alignment was chosen just 500m away; there would not have been so much problem.

To save builder's land; all this is happening.

Some local newspapers post pictures of people in NPV.
                  They are nothing like mafia; but are normal people who bought here because
                  i) they could not afford over-expensive Gurgaon rates else where.
                  ii) There appear to be no problem as a lot of houses were already there.

Investors and Builders are getting a lot of "Aahen" of a lot of people.
                  Imagine you to be in there place.

There should be some rule regarding choosing "Alignment of Roads".
                  Otherwise we will keep having issues like this.
                  And if this doesn't get resolved by 2014; then expect a long long delay.
                  where is the question of they not being human beings.question is if you care for the law or not.unauthorised means simply not as per law.pl do not impose your views.aahen is bullshit and we will never b in their place bcos we care for the law of the land.

Comment

Law of land says no prelaunches as well. Do i need say more?

there is f****** no law of land, jiski lathi uski bhains.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                      Bhallaji,

As usual if you say something it has some credibility, unlike some others who have unlimited licence for speculation and get away with it. Here is some news on the metro subject. It appears that others no more than mangu singh and ss dhillon . I guess once DPR comes people will come up with some more absurd theory to deny existing of the DPR . While i am not sure on what form and shape will be the final DPR, atleast people are discussing as you reported.

------------------------------------------------------
                      The Union minister of urban development on Friday asked the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to prepare a revised detailed project report within one month for a proposed 12-km high-speed Metro link between Gurgaon and Delhi airport.

"We have been asked to prepare a revised DPR .(detailed project report) for the Iffco Chowk-IGI Airport metro link in 3-4 weeks time and to incorporate the changes in the traffic pattern and ongoing development along the proposed alignment," said Mangu Singh, DMRC chairman and managing director.

The DMRC was told to work out the possibility of integrating the alignment of the under-construction Northern Peripheral Road (NPR), also called Dwarka Expressway. The instructions were issued in a meeting attended by the officials of the Union ministry, DMRC and the Haryana government.

"The ministry has indicated multiple bids would be invited for the proposed project. The DMRC has been told to look for the possibility of integrating the proposed link with the existing Airport Express Metro line," said SS Dhillon, the principal secretary Town & Country Planning and Urban Estates, who was representing the Haryana government in the meeting.

Since the proposed route does not cater to the needs of the Old Gurgaon localities, the state government has urged the DMRC to look for the possibility of altering the alignment to address the issue, Dhillon said.
                      Metro through Old Gurgaon may just touch Deway and it has nothing to do with the metro along Deway.
                      Metro along Deway is just a pipe dream.
                      These two are separate lines.

Iffco IGI link has become a football game.
                      This should have been operational by next year ; but the way things are going on this itself may take 3-4 years.
                      Haryana Govt. wants to take a detour through Old Gurgaon where as DMRC wants to go with the old route.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X