A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    14th july is sunday

Yaa, sorry abhay, its 15th july
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    No DEW before 2 years, as i shared in the previous posts too, court has already given 1 year affidavit to victim of non demolition, once after they have been allocated after it will take one more year.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the inputs.

I guess with your statement you intend to say that HUDA has given an affidavit to Court, promising not to demolish structures of "Victims" for one year.

Court never given an affidavit. It is the almighty, it only gives orders or dismisses the pleas.

The mention of "unauthorised" structures as "Victims" is another interesting aspect.

Why should they be called Victims??

They are better called OUSTEES as the land is not authorised for constructing houses. It is again the mistake of pathetic departments like HUDA and TCP for having allowed such structures to have cropped up and thereafter provided them with all basic amenities. To top up, registering their conveyance deeds without having looked into the purpose for which the land was being used for.

Still It can be desired that more specific and relevant inputs be contributed by those in the know.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the inputs.

I guess with your statement you intend to say that HUDA has given an affidavit to Court, promising not to demolish structures of "Victims" for one year.

Court never given an affidavit. It is the almighty, it only gives orders or dismisses the pleas.

The mention of "unauthorised" structures as "Victims" is another interesting aspect. Why should they be called Victims?? They are better called OUSTEES as the land is not authorised for constructing houses. It is again the mistake of HUDA and TCP for having allowed such structures to have cropped up and thereafter provided them with all basic amenitites and registering their conveyance deeds without having looked into the purpose the land was being used for.

Still It can be desired that more specific and relevant inputs be contributed by those in the know.

Cheers

Better you speak with Praveen Kumar, instead of raising debate, may be ur english is better that you reciprocate my words with your synonyms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Do u have more details on this " affidavit of of non demolition " ?...........i am wanting to have a look at the contents of the affidavit, its language .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the inputs.

The mention of "unauthorised" structures as "Victims" is another interesting aspect.

Why should they be called Victims??

They are better called OUSTEES as the land is not authorised for constructing houses. It is again the mistake of pathetic departments like HUDA and TCP for having allowed such structures to have cropped up and thereafter provided them with all basic amenities. To top up, registering their conveyance deeds without having looked into the purpose for which the land was being used for.

Cheers

I know, it is pretty interesting that the word victim has been used . That is why i wanted to have a look at the contents of the affidavit, its language, to know, what's cooking :(.
    CommentQuote
  • victim appears to be mr vats own take. i wonder if huda has given the affidavit or the owners have given an affidavit that after one year the plan can go through
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Better you speak with Praveen Kumar, instead of raising debate, may be ur english is better that you reciprocate my words with your synonyms.

Hi
    Greetings

Please accept my thanks for your inputs, as mentioned in my previous post.

Debate is definitely there as the "real victims" are those who are invested after paying top dollar or 1cr per apartment, specifically those who bought for enduse. Even the builders are not the victims as builders bought land banks under 50 lacs per acre.

Debate is actually not there on issue of outstees having illegal and unauthorised construction. The structures are not approved and being illegal have to be removed as per state policy.

State is however not prepared and ill-managed with paralysed departments like HUDA and DTCP. These departments have earlier been slapped numerous times by the court for not ensuring statutes and court orders.

Details of affidavit, IF ANY FILED by HUDA will make things more clear. Surely courts dont file Affidavits, there is no debate on that either.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Please accept my thanks for your inputs, as mentioned in my previous post.

Debate is definitely there as the "real victims" are those who are invested after paying top dollar or 1cr per apartment, specifically those who bought for enduse. Even the builders are not the victims as builders bought land banks under 50 lacs per acre.

Debate is actually not there on issue of outstees having illegal and unauthorised construction. The structures are not approved and being illegal have to be removed as per state policy.

State is however not prepared and ill-managed with paralysed departments like HUDA and DTCP. These departments have earlier been slapped numerous times by the court for not ensuring statutes and court orders.

Details of affidavit, IF ANY FILED by HUDA will make things more clear. Surely courts dont file Affidavits, there is no debate on that either.

Cheers

I accept ur thanks, and i understand the value of word victim but the reason why i used it was only for those who are carrying it as home but not as a surplus property, i love to share the affidavit but can share the one liner of affidavit, it was submitted to court by the government that they will give them 1 year time after the rehab n possession given to them, now cheers....

CommentQuote
  • Let me share some information I heard from my source.
    My information is similar to Varun,but I don't now about affidavit thinks.
    This all depends on High Court decision.
    Huda going to give 1 year time to NPV people to move to new place.
    Even I heard that Huda considering to give rents, till their new houses are built.
    Looks like this time some kind of deals have worked out,before Huda went to court.
    CommentQuote
  • So tgat sounds positive for resolution dosent it
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds positive indeed. Thanks for info
    CommentQuote
  • I have check my sources and confirm their is no resolution in sight nor in process. Whatever statement being given are one sided and any settelent so far not agreed upon.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the source of your sources Mr Chakri JI??
    CommentQuote
  • Chakri sahab aap hamesa chakkarrrrrrrrrrrr main dal dete ho.

Tu ji great ho..

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    I have check my sources and confirm their is no resolution in sight nor in process. Whatever statement being given are one sided and any settelent so far not agreed upon.
    CommentQuote
  • Dway pic (near delhi)

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Let me share some information I heard from my source.
    My information is similar to Varun,but I don't now about affidavit thinks.
    This all depends on High Court decision.
    Huda going to give 1 year time to NPV people to move to new place.
    Even I heard that Huda considering to give rents, till their new houses are built.
    Looks like this time some kind of deals have worked out,before Huda went to court.

HUDA would give one year after providing for the rehabilitation.

But where is rehabilitation at the first place?
    CommentQuote