A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    please check wikimapia link focused on the NH8 and sectors 83, 84 etc. There is a very clear, regular, curved, parallel band showing earth work starting from close proximity of the current toll after haldiram.
    This curved band, possibly earthwork, is progressing towards the Pataudi Road intersecting sector 83, 84, 88, Reliance SEZ etc.
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    In all probability, if what appears is true then these sectors would be the first to benefit by access to the Dway..
    Any views!!!

    Cheers



    Thee google map is more than 6 month old. The earth work was completed almost one year back.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear BlessU if you could let us know which 50 builders/100 projects are we talking about.... thanks

    10000 acres, 50 + builders,
    > 100 projects, also add to this
    supply NH8 and Sohna Road,
    CommentQuote
  • Even if Dwarka -2 has 10000 acres, user wont get anything below 8-9k/ft.
    CommentQuote


  • Hi
    Greetings

    Excellent stuff.. this is the most positive news after the recent High Court Order for stay. I am sure that this will send the most positive vibe and can be instrumental in paving the way for timely execution of the project. Now depends on how well it is executed by the administration. Clear will of the present govt to resolve this amicably and an obvious benefit for everybody..

    As suggested in one of my earlier comments I would indeed be willing to do a days shram daan for construction of dway:D

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Excellent stuff.. this is the most positive news after the recent High Court Order for stay. I am sure that this will send the most positive vibe and can be instrumental in paving the way for timely execution of the project. Now depends on how well it is executed by the administration. Clear will of the present govt to resolve this amicably and an obvious benefit for everybody..

    As suggested in one of my earlier comments I would indeed be willing to do a days shram daan for construction of dway:D

    Cheers


    SHRAM DAAN ??????

    What is this like ???
    CommentQuote
  • ENTHUSIASM

    Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    Even if Dwarka -2 has 10000 acres, user wont get anything below 8-9k/ft.


    hi
    Greetings

    I believe in "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm". You will be Forever Young mate.

    Appreciate the enthusiasm however go by the logic of wisdom for now..:D

    6000 in 5 years in CLP will be a good effort and will be more than satisfied. Still wont count before they hatch..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Shram Daan

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    SHRAM DAAN ??????

    What is this like ???


    Hi
    Greetings

    Sorry about the confusion.. I mean
    "Voluntary community work"

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Present status of Dway

    :bab (38):
    Originally Posted by psambher
    Thee google map is more than 6 month old. The earth work was completed almost one year back. ...Does that imply Huda did 502420 Cum ground work and awarded contract to Indiabulls in April??? This is confusing, please ellucidate


    Hi
    Greetings psambher

    Did you see this 6 months ago.. the map?

    Also would appreciate if you have anything latest to add to it as a positive member who contributes to this forum..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • No of projects, size, flats, appts, plots, phases, builders on dwarka expressway

    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Dear BlessU if you could let us know which 50 builders/100 projects are we talking about.... thanks

    10000 acres, 50 + builders,
    > 100 projects, also add to this
    supply NH8 and Sohna Road,


    hi
    greetings

    well actually depends on how you want to look at it.. half empty or half full.. Also how one defines a dway project.. "on it" vs "near it" vs "benefitting from it" vs "nothing to do with it"..
    check the list for a few dway projects on it or near it or benefitting from it
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=18

    obviously this does not include ph1,2,3 of existing builders and yet to be launched phases of existing builders or yet to be launched builders!!!.
    Also does not include Societies of Sarpanches, taus, chaudhries, pehalwans of the area..:D

    To make it simple and easy to understand, best would be to assume the length of dwayX 2sides X2Kms each= 50sqkms minimum or 12355 acre and 1302.3 yd² (Square Kilometers to Acres conversion calculator).

    Now this is very very conservative. Chintel alone 300 acres or ~2sq Kms, Ramaprastha 450sqkms. If anybody has idea about Raheja and Indiabulls pls share..Best would be file RTI with DTCP Welcome to Town and Country Planning for various projects licenced or pending for licences..

    I wont be amazed if the 10000acre figure is beaten by a factor of x2:)

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Wikimap is old....noty showing the current status...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by psambher
    Thee google map is more than 6 month old. The earth work was completed almost one year back. ...Does that imply Huda did 502420 Cum ground work and awarded contract to Indiabulls in April??? This is confusing, please ellucidate


    Originally Posted by BlessU
    :bab (38):

    Hi
    Greetings psambher

    Did you see this 6 months ago.. the map?

    Also would appreciate if you have anything latest to add to it as a positive member who contributes to this forum..


    Cheers



    I too believe that google maps is quite old....If you try to locate the Orris aster court site...You can hardly see any construction activity over that site...
    but in reality the work for multiple towers has started in the last 6 months...

    Similarly I hope for other projects as well...the situation must have changed in the last 6 months....
    Hope to see a much better picture once these gets updated in near future...
    I am guessing they will update these maps..once in 6 months-1year...

    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

    correct us if you find that we are still missing on anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    :bab (38):

    Hi
    Greetings psambher

    Did you see this 6 months ago.. the map?

    Also would appreciate if you have anything latest to add to it as a positive member who contributes to this forum..


    Cheers


    You need to go to google earth to check the map dates. Move the cursor to bottom left you can see the date.

    Earth work was started two years back by Huda
    CommentQuote
  • Current Map Status

    Originally Posted by psambher
    You need to go to google earth to check the map dates. Move the cursor to bottom left you can see the date.

    Earth work was started two years back by Huda

    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for the input... date of map is 16th of Jan 2011..

    Can we get the latest map??

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for the input... date of map is 16th of Jan 2011..

    Can we get the latest map??

    Cheers


    Not possible at least on google and wikipedia. You need to visit the actual site to see the progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Dwarka Expressway Land Acquisition Going To Run Into Problems Like In Noida Ext.

    See Zee Business 7:30 PM Tonigh‏t
    CommentQuote