Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21722 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

AmitMM, SPR should have an real positive affect on many properties on NH 8 . R u aware of the time schedule, as to when this proposed SPR would be complete ?

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
    Guys took the proposed SPR route from badshapur to NH8 today to get a feel of things to come..
    the stretch beyond vista to NH8 passing DLF alameda is now pucca.
    the stretch before that is mostly kachha except the road stretch which unitech has made till the south park passing the TATA site. but could drive

i recon once the road is made the entire stretch should not be 6-7 km and the travel time to NH8 from GCX will be hardly 10-15 min or about the same time it takes from badshahpur crossing to mini secretariat crossing..

i think the approach to sectors 76/77/78 looks much easier and shorter in coming times...
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

METRO WORK STARTS IN PALAM VIHAR

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      News pertaining to Private metro in Gurgaon updated in the link
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CKjfg6cD
      Today while coming back home , I noticed a board of DMRC on dividing road of J and G block Palam VIhar leading to Ansal plaza , On enquiring I got to know that soil testing was being done for the route and work might start soon if everything goes well , This line will move from palam vihar to Pushpanjali Farms and finally connect to Sec 21 metro station .

Palam Vihar rates will shoot up the day work starts for the metro....

Comment

Yes Palam Vihar Rates are already 70-80k, It can touch 1 lac if metro work starts.

Even new palam vihar rates are 20-25k, which is unauthorised colony.

In this context i find DE Plots Reasonable. 38-40k.

Comment

Also i would like some clarity on few facts . Firstly i have observed the road from fardibad -delhi road to Gc ex is also almost 60 % complete and now i read that spr beyond sohna road is also almost 60-70 % complete . My question is there is no ground work being seen on Gc ex itself , the road is still a potholed one and at one point it becomes shorter .

Since the combination of the entire stretch is SPR and also has been declared nh-236 , shouldnt at least some work at GC ex road itself should have been started ??? Or the authorities are waiting that some projects which are under construction be built so that there is no damage by heavy vehicles on gc ex road ?? I am confused ... anybody has any idea on this ?

Comment

Bishan bhai the reason behind is that, the road beyond sohna is being constructed by developers (Unitech and DLF), as it is important for selling their projects on that stretch..

You know how genuine are govt. timelines and commitments.

But i was really amazed to see the SPR being developed, pretty wider road in front of TATA and southpark with space left for metro (like Grt Noida) also in front of DLF Almeda

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
            Also i would like some clarity on few facts . Firstly i have observed the road from fardibad -delhi road to Gc ex is also almost 60 % complete and now i read that spr beyond sohna road is also almost 60-70 % complete . My question is there is no ground work being seen on Gc ex itself , the road is still a potholed one and at one point it becomes shorter .

Since the combination of the entire stretch is SPR and also has been declared nh-236 , shouldnt at least some work at GC ex road itself should have been started ??? Or the authorities are waiting that some projects which are under construction be built so that there is no damage by heavy vehicles on gc ex road ?? I am confused ... anybody has any idea on this ?

Comment

Hi All

Any recent updates on NPR, as per few News...IB was suppose to start work in 2 days...which was 2 weeks back .

So has anybody been to the site and have any update on progress

Comment

work has started on basai road first.

Comment

Originally posted by PremPP View Post
                  work has started on basai road first.
                  As per different links ....and broker " Basai main mitti toh kabh ki daali hui hai" any actual progress of work...like seeing actual equipments or people working there...?

if anybody see that please post pics

Comment

Hi All

Got an update from a google group member that there are new boards for NPR just after dwarka underpass.... near IGI

NOt sure though why there are boards...when there is no road yet

WIll check it myself over weekend

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                      Hi All

Got an update from a google group member that there are new boards for NPR just after dwarka underpass.... near IGI

NOt sure though why there are boards...when there is no road yet

WIll check it myself over weekend
                      well i have also heard something on similar lines about 2-3 weeks back . and which google group are you refering to ???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X