Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I am in no doubt that Dway will come, it has to. The point is when? and no one has any answers.
    Considering this uncertainty, Exponential price rise, good pace of construction at some of the projects & aggressive payment plans, I worry that we will see Raheja and India bulls story repeating. With no infrastructure, projects will be delivered. I see a huge bottleneck for the investors and end users in short to medium future.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
      Yep Even in Naharpar Faridabad people thought that things will get resolved one day.

In spite of rumours of involvement of Damad Ji; things have not moved because of court cases.
      Things in Faridabad, Neharpar did not get resolve by itself. GFWA has been doing lot of efforts for getting the things done.

Hence, I repeat there is no short term solution for DEW, unless formed an association.
      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...50.html#681408

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        I am in no doubt that Dway will come, it has to. The point is when? and no one has any answers.
        Considering this uncertainty, Exponential price rise, good pace of construction at some of the projects & aggressive payment plans, I worry that we will see Raheja and India bulls story repeating. With no infrastructure, projects will be delivered. I see a huge bottleneck for the investors and end users in short to medium future.
        But question is whether Deway would come up as a super-express-way providing
        seamless connection to airport or would come up as another sector road of Gurgaon?

Distances measured as the crow flies are meaningless.

Comment

बसई वाटर प्लांट ने रोकी एनपीआर की राह

Source: Dainik Bhaskar Publish: 5-February-2013
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Now this is heights of callousness and favouritism.

Was Govt. not aware of its own water plant while choosing the alignment?

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
              Now this is heights of callousness and favouritism.

Was Govt. not aware of its own water plant while choosing the alignment?
              As stated earlier,the alignment of roads in India is more dependent on political,personal and other extraneous grounds rather than technical reasons.
              Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

I don't know what bus I had missed out as some people are talking about, I have my own vehicle and not worried about when I did miss the bus.

As far as exway is concerned when this thread begin lot of thing about the hurdles talked about and still these are there, so be happy and keep riding the bus. But also little care about speed breaker.
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Dwarka Expressway

Dear Friends What is the viability of projects on Dwarka Expressway.
                  The Homes Costing there from 5k to 10k per square feet. Do you think it is worthwhile and in budget of a consumer?

The deals on Sohna Road, Some projects by good developers are available in resale 6k-7k and high end apartments 8.5k-9.5k.

What practical sense does it make to invest on projects on Dwarka Expressway on these prices?

Are the people just lured by brokers assuring them of a quick gain on their investments of as small as 20-50% of the apartment they have bought? or will it really become an end user market on a later stage?

But why? When the deals in Dwarka, Delhi are available at 9k something?

Will an Investor really gain something out of their small investments? (Without having full money in hand to pay off the builder in case they are not able to resale the same?)

Is it going to be the hottest spot in Gurgaon as perceived by Developers and Brokers? Will End User Like to Prefer it more than the current development across the highway from Golf Course Road to Sohna Road? More Developed. Already Livable.

Practical Thought Process Invited from all the Friends on the Forum.

Comment

you are taking the projects with current rates, DEW is being sold on future rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
                      Law of land says no prelaunches as well. Do i need say more?

there is f****** no law of land, jiski lathi uski bhains.
                      Yes Amit. So Strange. The Pre-Launches were banned so many years ago. And all of us living Delhi/NCR daily get at least 5-10 messages of Pre-Launches being termed as SOFT Launch. (New Vocabulary).

Why doesn't the ADMINISTRATION keep up a control over it?

Is it the Nexus of Politicians, Bureaucrats and Developers? Which will never settle down for anything less than Grabbing Money of an Average Normal Human Being who is Citizen of India?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X