A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Arora ji most welcome!!

This means RP has initiated connectivity to dway of its own through a 25 mtr road and spent on the board as well. Must say good initiative.

Rudder ji, nilesh, venky and others may be able to contribute on the status of the sector roads which are the need of hour before deliveries happen.

Cheers

Considering unprecedented delay in D-way, which are beyond the control of the contractor; authorities should explore the possibility to open D-way in different stretches. Projects like RP & BPTP (different projects in the same location), ATS, IB Enigma are just adjacent to D-way as well as having proper or make shift connectivity from NH8/ existing sectors.
    Similarly they should try to join D-way with NH8 near 2nd toll plaza (only 500 stretch is balance). Sector 83/84 dividing road is almost connected to D-way (only 200 Mtr. roads to be completed).
    Above connectivity can make the sentiments strong to complete balance part of D-way faster & simultaneously will provide gr8 help to early movers in sector 37D (Projects of RP & Park Serene of BPTP) & all 8X sector projects nearing completion ( NTH, Vatika Floor, Carnation, SARE & NCR-1).
    CommentQuote
  • I saw this road in same state when I was there may be in late march or start of April. Ofcourse RP will built this road but not now may be when possession is nearing or may be if RP launches new project of independant floors.
    And as far as I know there is no cost sharing plan but only that builder will built sector road. But I think that is for new gurgaon for sector 58-115. I am not sure whether same will apply for sector 37d.

Originally Posted by snjvarora
    Thanks!

I think this was in agreement with HUDA that sector road will be build by RP (may be some cost sharing plan).

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh Dhore
    I saw this road in same state when I was there may be in late march or start of April. Ofcourse RP will built this road but not now may be when possession is nearing or may be if RP launches new project of independant floors.
    And as far as I know there is no cost sharing plan but only that builder will built sector road. But I think that is for new gurgaon for sector 58-115. I am not sure whether same will apply for sector 37d.

The pic i attached earlier is of Last June...so it is more recent then when u have been there.

To me it looks like that RP have no other option to build this Road as connevtivity from the Village side is not good.

Does anyone know if the Sector road will start from Boxer petrol pump on the Patuadi road?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The news explicitly named “Golf Course Extension” (while referring Gurgaon) is really a slowdown on Golf Course Extension as prices were abruptly high there? And no reference of dwarka expressway means it’s prices are still affordable?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luxury home sales in Mumbai, Gurgaon down as growth tapers - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Arora ji most welcome!!

This means RP has initiated connectivity to dway of its own through a 25 mtr road and spent on the board as well. Must say good initiative.

Rudder ji, nilesh, venky and others may be able to contribute on the status of the sector roads which are the need of hour before deliveries happen.

Cheers

Hi BlessU. I did visit RP day before yesterday for an update on Rise. A friend has a booking and was getting nervous on the delay..

Here are some pics of the project.. Foundation work started for towers A and B.. In the background towers A, B, C, and D of Skyz..

I had a casual chat with RP ppl at the site. They said RP is more keen on the Dew side connectivity of RP city (more than the sector roads). They said that the 24 meter road is almost done. I think some tarring work has already started.. The project office will shift to Dew side by the end of this year.. Edge possession would start in phases by end of this year and would complete by May 2014..

Rest they plan to launch Ark Floors (opposite to Primera) by Diwali.. Size would be 2000 sqft.. Luxury floors with VRV and all.. Launch price to be above 7500..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snjvarora
    The pic i attached earlier is of Last June...so it is more recent then when u have been there.

To me it looks like that RP have no other option to build this Road as connevtivity from the Village side is not good.

Does anyone know if the Sector road will start from Boxer petrol pump on the Patuadi road?

Thanks

In that case I am wrong as rudder ji said in there post below. Then it will be a great news. If RP completes this road soon and provide possession by next year 1st qtr, I think it wil become livable very soon(if not then also I have to move as cant afford rent and EMI at same time :))

Originally Posted by rudder
    Hi BlessU. I did visit RP day before yesterday for an update on Rise. A friend has a booking and was getting nervous on the delay..

Here are some pics of the project.. Foundation work started for towers A and B.. In the background towers A, B, C, and D of Skyz..

I had a casual chat with RP ppl at the site. They said RP is more keen on the Dew side connectivity of RP city (more than the sector roads). They said that the 24 meter road is almost done. I think some tarring work has already started.. The project office will shift to Dew side by the end of this year.. Edge possession would start in phases by end of this year and would complete by May 2014..

Rest they plan to launch Ark Floors (opposite to Primera) by Diwali.. Size would be 2000 sqft.. Luxury floors with VRV and all.. Launch price to be above 7500..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys..getting emaar imperial garden @6K ...minimum premium . Is it good or better to wait for more falldown?
    CommentQuote
  • What do u mean minimal premium , That guy is selling at a loss the first booking price was around ~6200...........

And there are a few deals out there like this
    CommentQuote
  • Getting quotes for minimal premium in Emaar's Gurgaon Greens Imperial gardens, I think investors are stuck badly in these projects.. however the one who purchased Gurgaon Greens at around 4600 are still gaining appx ..1000 bucks.

Originally Posted by golu11
    Guys..getting emaar imperial garden @6K ...minimum premium . Is it good or better to wait for more falldown?
    CommentQuote
  • there are now cople of units available @4800-5000 in the market...premium of this is also coming down very fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    there are now cople of units available @4800-5000 in the market...premium of this is also coming down very fast.

Where are u invested?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    What do u mean minimal premium , That guy is selling at a loss the first booking price was around ~6200...........

And there are a few deals out there like this

there are now cople of units available @4800-5000 in the market...premium of this is also coming down very fast.

golu yesterday you said 6000 now 5000
    if u see amitbhalla ji post first rate was 6200 means means he is selling at loss of 1200
    i can't believe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    golu yesterday you said 6000 now 5000
    if u see amitbhalla ji post first rate was 6200 means means he is selling at loss of 1200
    i can't believe

You got confused...5000 was in reference to gurgaon greens wheras 6K was in reference to imperial garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Getting quotes for minimal premium in Emaar's Gurgaon Greens Imperial gardens, I think investors are stuck badly in these projects.. however the one who purchased Gurgaon Greens at around 4600 are still gaining appx ..1000 bucks.

What is the status of nh8 and spr projects? Any examples of price fall?
    CommentQuote
  • I think, it's a good buy.

I bought it at first rate of 6400. Do u mean, it is being sold at lower than first price?

Guys..getting emaar imperial garden @6K ...minimum premium . Is it good or better to wait for more falldown?
    CommentQuote