A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    some sources confirm that new palam vihar issue is solved and the rates in new palm vihar is witness 40 % increase due to this news . now the main issues is from delhi side and second is railway bridge on road alingment . so wait .... thing will happen soon or late......

Hi
    Greetings

40% since when??
    Please elaborate what resolution has been found, what is the source of information..
    In the current market 40% increase would mean 200% increase during boom time.

This is really exciting even if you point out which property in NPV (licensed or otherwise) shot up by 40% during the last 2-6 months.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

40% since when??
    Please elaborate what resolution has been found, what is the source of information..
    In the current market 40% increase would mean 200% increase during boom time.

This is really exciting even if you point out which property in NPV (licensed or otherwise) shot up by 40% during the last 2-6 months.

Cheers

i am talking about new palam vihar ( unauthorized colony ) from which dwarka expressway has cleared now
    CommentQuote
    some sources confirm that new palam vihar issue is solved and the rates in new palm vihar is witness 40 % increase due to this news . now the main issues is from delhi side and second is railway bridge on road alingment . so wait .... thing will happen soon or late......

What kind of some Source?

Many Members have been sharing info from so called "some source" and later on that turned out to be nothing but hoax.

Thanks
    CommentQuote

"Sheer aaya sheer aaya waali kahani kabhi to sach hogi.... "

Many people come n go n say the same thing again n again ....hope this will become true one day ...till then keep saying "sheer aaya...sheer aaya "
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What kind of some Source?

Many Members have been sharing info from so called "some source" and later on that turned out to be nothing but hoax.

Thanks

my uncle ( mama ji ) (a builder in this unauthorized colony ) the rate of plots jumped 30000 per sq yard from about 21-22 thousand
    CommentQuote
    my uncle ( mama ji ) (a builder in this unauthorized colony ) the rate of plots jumped 30000 per sq yard from about 21-22 thousand

Curious to know why would people spend more to buy in an unauthorised colony ?
    CommentQuote

means litigation solved ? they agreed ?
    when NPV residents will shift
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyht
    "Sheer aaya sheer aaya waali kahani kabhi to sach hogi.... "

Many people come n go n say the same thing again n again ....hope this will become true one day ...till then keep saying "sheer aaya...sheer aaya "

bhai jan sher to ayeegaa hi
    aur loo aagaya bhagne ke liye ready to rhna padeegaa agar nahi rahee to what happens every one knows....................:bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    means litigation solved ? they agreed ?
    when NPV residents will shift

bro this will decided by govt ,
    huda has to pay compensation and then take kabza the problem was how much compensation . now huda is agree to pay more compensation to NPV residents.... and the alingment is also cleared and no changes thats why rest NPV rates increased ....:):)
    CommentQuote

Overnight Maalamaal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    Agar yeh baat sach hai to kal market mein spread ho jayegi nahi to yeh khabar fake hai

No news in the market yet - spoke to a Friend who has a House in NPV .

........maybe, the News has not yet spread or it is again one of the countless rumors on DEW, which r being spread from time to time .

.....let's wait & watch .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, i know . I have been saying something similar for about 3 years now & the same is very well documented in this very thread . As i said there r many ifs & buts involved & putting a time frame for resolution of this issue might not be a wise decision, as things could swing either way & i was not looking to spell out my POV, since many members here r just itching to term others as DEW Bashers at the drop of the hat .

Lakh Rupaiyye ki baat- putting a time frame for resolution of this issue might not be a wise decision

Everyone has their view and opinion and estimates. But projecting that opinion as truth and forgone conclusion is not wise. If anyone is so sure of how future is going to unfold, then instead of RE the person should be in equities, which can be much more rewarding to people with Crystal Balls
    CommentQuote
    Overnight Maalamaal?

what do u mean by it
    this unauthorized colony has the lowest rate in the nearby area due to realignment news of dwarka express way now the position is clear ( on alingment ) so the rates is touching nearby unauthorized colonies
    CommentQuote
    what do u mean by it
    this unauthorized colony has the lowest rate in the nearby area due to realignment news of dwarka express way now the position is clear ( on alingment ) so the rates is touching nearby unauthorized colonies

I mean to say that Its good rates jumped suddenly..
    CommentQuote
    I mean to say that Its good rates jumped suddenly..

bhai this is the tragedy of real estate jab manda milta hai koi nahi leta aur jab teji ati hai bina soce samzee aba ke baba rates par hum property buy kar lete hai , property market ko girte rs ka sahara hai sochoo rs bhi majboot hoo gaya to kya hogaa
    CommentQuote