A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Ultichakri,
    Looks like the information you have media is still not aware of it.
    In few days thinks might get more cleared.
    I agree your sources is more credible,looks some think is definitely cooking.

Yeh saare media wale Anti DEW hain, ya Anti DEW wale saare media main hain...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Yeh saare media wale Anti DEW hain, ya Anti DEW wale saare media main hain...

Or I would say ... all "DEW fanatics" are there on this thread and wont like anyone to hold contrary view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Policy paper submitted by Huda Administrator in early of last week and after that verbal discussion began (please checks my post when first I disclosed about positive developments), the newspapers are publishing the old developments. After that HC order came in late of last week for new cases (don’t know when get published in news papers).

As I earlier clarified there are lots of things happening simultaneously and not from NPV or sector 110a but from other places also where there are obstacles. Even, some new infra developments news are coming however as I told that getting clarity on the same take time. Seems govt suddenly wake-up and start maneuvering the things, how may actually realize on ground only time will tell.

Some up and downs are also happening, and it’s also heard that few are unsatisfied.

Good information Chakri.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varundhamija
    The HT news is attached..

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the share.

Unauthorised colony cannot be sustained if the court so orders. Any details of the order for old cases and/or new cases??

Rehabilitation is the purview of state govt for which there is a guided policy on Reward and Rehabilitation applicable for the entire state.. Exceptions within the policy may be difficult, to match the demands of same size plots, construction cost, plots in a developed colony and time for moving.. As demanded by the outstees in this case.

If not acceptable, they can move the higher court for a stay on demolition of unauthorised houses. Will it help the owners cant be said with certainty but will surely delay the process.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the share.

Unauthorised colony cannot be sustained if the court so orders. Any details of the order for old cases and/or new cases??

Rehabilitation is the purview of state govt for which there is a guided policy on Reward and Rehabilitation applicable for the entire state.. Exceptions within the policy may be difficult, to match the demands of same size plots, construction cost, plots in a developed colony and time for moving.. As demanded by the outstees in this case.

If not acceptable, they can move the higher court for a stay on demolition of unauthorised houses. Will it help the owners cant be said with certainty but will surely delay the process.

Cheers

I know, if the Litigants decide to reject the package/compensation & move to a Higher court, it could mean BIG TROUBLE for all the Investors & end users of DEW .
    CommentQuote
  • Ultichakri,
    I think you are not telling us complete story of what kind of solution came out if any,you giving us news in pieces.
    Sir,if you know more pl come up and share with us the complete news.
    Regarding HT news it is old news it came in June also,actually huda filled papers in court in April news came in June.
    CommentQuote
    Ultichakri,
    I think you are not telling us complete story of what kind of solution came out if any,you giving us news in pieces.
    Sir,if you know more pl come up and share with us the complete news.
    Regarding HT news it is old news it came in June also,actually huda filled papers in court in April news came in June.

Yes, HT news is old, but, i suppose, chakri Bhai has said that in one of his posts .

I suppose, let's no doubt the intentions of ultichakri, he might be sharing, as & when he is getting information . Since, this is not being talked about in the media, this could be Closed Group kind of meetings & solutions being sought .

...........from my sources, i can tell that something is being definitely worked upon or some kind of hectic negotiations r certainly underway . Whether they bring any positive results or not, i am not sure or this information is not being shared .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, HT news is old, but, i suppose, chakri Bhai has said that in one of his posts .

I suppose, let's no doubt the intentions of ultichakri, he might be sharing, as & when he is getting information . Since, this is not being talked about in the media, this could be Closed Group kind of meetings & solutions being sought .

...........from my sources, i can tell that something is being definitely worked upon or some kind of hectic negotiations r certainly underway . Whether they bring any positive results or not, i am not sure or this information is not being shared .

.........i forgot to write two important things here -

a) I have a relative staying in Palam Vihar & one of the Guys on the negotiating table is his pal . So this is first hand information & something is certainly on .

b ) I have a very credible source in CM's office who is deeply indebted to my Father . He has also confirmed something similar , but he has point blank told me that he cannot disclose anything .

I am trying to slowly squeeze out the information . I might have something by tomorrow ( no guarantees, though ) .
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa,
    Sir, i am not doubting ultichakri intention,i even post that his source are credible, but i see is post he gives news in pieces,so i thought he knows more but not coming out openly that's all.
    Same think happened with me also the source i have also told me don't worry he can't say any think and in hindi he told me ho jayga,ho jayga and hang up phone.
    CommentQuote
  • Couple of questions

- The decision to accept or reject the proposal is a group decision or an individual decision for outsees? I believe this can decide the course, depending on how many people are happy with the settlement proposal
    - Court's condition of satisfying outsees is without any recourse? Scenario where this can come into play is, where the outsees are demanding more than what is fair (I am not saying that they will), in which case can court step in and force a decision?

Any legal whiz or a jaankaar can help with above questions?
    CommentQuote
  • ashu_sharmaa,
    Very good question, i also had in mind to ask Mod. BlessU, and MANOJa sir,if they can put some light on it.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    MANOJa,
    Sir, i am not doubting ultichakri intention,i even post that his source are credible, but i see is post he gives news in pieces,so i thought he knows more but not coming out openly that's all.
    Same think happened with me also the source i have also told me don't worry he can't say any think and in hindi he told me ho jayga,ho jayga and hang up phone.

My simple point is that he may also be getting the information/News in pieces & so he is sharing what he is getting .

I have a very credible source ( as i said before ) & i have been aware { maybe, partly aware is the right word } of many important/minor RE discussions/decisions ( before their formal press announcement ) besides NPR .

Would leave it here, wouldn't like somebody to get into trouble, because of me .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Couple of questions

- The decision to accept or reject the proposal is a group one or an individual one for outsees? I believe this can decide the course depending on how many people are happy with the settlement proposal
    - Court's condition of satisfying outsees is without any recourse? Scenario where this can come into play, is where the outsees are demanding more than what is fair (I am not saying that they will), in which case can court step in and force a decision?

Any legal whiz or a jaankaar can help with above questions?

I would say that i ( or maybe, no body ) can answer u right now . All things r very, very fluid right now .

We may have a fabricated solution in a few days/weeks or if some parties stick to their guns & move Supreme Court, then GOD SAVE NPR .

I have highlighted the key words ( above ), as per what i can understand & i may be wrong here . Guys ( as per information, they r looking to resolve & there seems to be a good scope, as of today ) .

CommentQuote
  • Withdraw FIR against councillor: INLD

GURGAON: A day after FIR was registered against INLD councillor Rishi Raj Rana for allegedly threatening an executive engineer, his supporters gathered outside MCG office on Wednesday and demanded withdrawal of the police complaint.

"All the charges against me are false. I did not threaten or intimidate any official. I can see a conspiracy here. Why did he wait for a week to lodge the case against me. If there was anything, he should have done so on August 7 only. Why did he wait till August 12? They are trying to kill the opposition one way or another," said Rishi Raj Rana, councillor of Ward 1.

Rana said he met MCG commissioner P C Meena on Wednesday and asked him to probe the matter internally.

"If need be, I will lodge a counter FIR. There was no altercation but only an argument over the slow development of my ward," said Rana.

Meanwhile, sources said there was no delay in lodging the complaint by the official. "The executive engineer had submitted an application on August 7 only. The incident was also brought to the knowledge of Meena on the same day. But city police were hoping that a compromise would be reached between the two parties and the FIR was delayed," said a senior MCG official on request of anonymity.

When asked, Meena said, "Police are investigating the matter. No one has a right to threaten a civil servant. The incident is unfortunate. But now that the FIR has been lodged, the law will take its own course."

Withdraw FIR against councillor: INLD - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • going to Supreme court is always an option for people not happy with the verdict based on government policy or any resettlement proposal whereas chances of that are minuscule unless:
    The decision is forced upon the plaintiff and the policy is not adequately addressing their concerns or they are not happy with it.
    Stay is what people are looking for as SC will again step up the mediation efforts which would mean more delay.
    more compensation expectations which probably may be the case for disagreement at first point.

I believe if there is a percentage of people who agree to the compensation or resettlement proposal, the rest will have no option but to follow. More important would be how all residents take it and if they are collective in approach, it would be dangerous for builders, end users, investors... Rest is all for everyone to see in near future.
    CommentQuote