Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 7 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Kuch bhi ho bhaiya - For people like me who bought at 4000 levels... I dont see any downside but a lot of upside

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
      TATA , Godrej are coming here because they are not getting land elsewhere.

All the Prime Land has already being grabbed by builders linked with politicians.
      tata can also come in new gurgaon or some where around gcx why ony dew
      dew is best and will be best
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by DS1970 View Post
        This is not first time when HUDA fail to keep his promises this type of news we are listening from last 4 years that they had acquired the land and policy is ready and so on. Do you know after submitting the policy document it shall take minimum six month to close the case and vacate the stay order and after that they shall provide atleast one year to construct their house and also developing sector and giving possession takes good amount of time. Election is less than one and half year away and all this exercise needs same period of time and during election no party shall take risk of demolishing houses.

So be cautious, this not time to celibratrate rather than keep watching the eyes how the thing shall pan out. In my opinion opposition party more interested to stretch the litigation rather than to accept compensation.
        Nobody is saying that DEW will build in next 15 days. Everybody knows that it will take at least 2-3 years. The discussion is on the issues which are causing delay and their solution.

Comment

I have no investment in DEW, but still i believe that DEW will come , am not sure in what time frame. There is a sense of urgency in the government to address some of the pending issue and the Huda reports have much more practical timelines as compared to last few months. Bringing TCP under huda will help in addressing some of these issues.

However ROB & delhi side connectivities are much mor problematic and there need more focus there.

Having said that the current price does not make sense to me, people who invested in 4ks to 5.5ks will make excellent return once these issues get sorted , wether 2 years or 5 years i am not sure.

we must also be aware that there are some people who never like any part of gurgaon and very smartly will denigrate each and every part of gurgaon wether dew, new gurgaon, gcx, spr . somewhere they will criticize the builder with max land holdings, other they will criticize saying oversupply, somewhere they will say goondaism is an issue, somewhere they will say everyone is moving towards noida as jobs are not being created, somewhere they will blame politicians and elections . one should go through all their post and even after sifting carefully you will hardly find anything good about gurgaon.

so other than such biased views, all others are welcome, where they debate on facts and not on bias.

Comment

Yep All Investors of Deway should pray for Congress win.

Hooda can win seats only in Rohtak;Jhajjar and Sonepat districts.
            Rohtak jha
            People in other districts are quite aware of the pathetic condition of Congress in those districts.
            rohtak, jhajjar, sonepat accounts for 16 seats do tats 15-1 i guess and wat districts your talking about gurgaon. Only party who can challenge congress is chautalla one. But presently looking at inld Hooda chances are really high not in centre but definatley in state

Comment

+100

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
              i have no investment in dew, but still i believe that dew will come , am not sure in what time frame. There is a sense of urgency in the government to address some of the pending issue and the huda reports have much more practical timelines as compared to last few months. Bringing tcp under huda will help in addressing some of these issues.

However rob & delhi side connectivities are much mor problematic and there need more focus there.

Having said that the current price does not make sense to me, people who invested in 4ks to 5.5ks will make excellent return once these issues get sorted , wether 2 years or 5 years i am not sure.

We must also be aware that there are some people who never like any part of gurgaon and very smartly will denigrate each and every part of gurgaon wether dew, new gurgaon, gcx, spr . Somewhere they will criticize the builder with max land holdings, other they will criticize saying oversupply, somewhere they will say goondaism is an issue, somewhere they will say everyone is moving towards noida as jobs are not being created, somewhere they will blame politicians and elections . One should go through all their post and even after sifting carefully you will hardly find anything good about gurgaon.

So other than such biased views, all others are welcome, where they debate on facts and not on bias.

Comment

Here people update their knowledge only through newspaper wording nobody actually knows what's going on ground and what else is cooking. Don't exactly believe on the words of newspaper , everything is not fair enough here. 

PAISA AUR JAMEEN KA SAB KHEL HAIN AUR KUCH DIKHA KAR HI LOOTA JATA HAIN. 

Wait and watch for new developments happening in next few weeks.

TATA.... BYE BYE...
                Last edited by ultichakri; February 17 2013, 04:40 PM.
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Hi friends
                  My Investment Advisor suggested me , a very good project banged on dwarka . First project on dwarka expressway from delhi, which will cater the residents of dwarka and new sectors of gurgaon. with very competitive Rates.

!!! High- End Multipurpose Commercial Project!!!

VSR 114 Avenue is a mixed use premium development located on the 60metre upcoming sector road connecting further to the 150 meter Dwarka- Gurgaon Expressway. Changing with the changing times, this unique project located just 4kms from the IGI Airport, New Delhi and 2 kms from Dwarka, will cater to the dense population of Dwarka, Gurgaon & Palam Vihar. The upcoming International Stadium ,Diplomatic Enclave and Ultra luxurious Development are another landmarks closer to the project site.

G.F SHOPS – 14000*
                  F.F SHOP – 12,000
                  LG.F SHOP -- 7000 ( BSP + EDC) INCLUSIVE. ( WITH HYPERMARKET CONCEPT).

S.F SHOP -- 7500 ( FOODCOURT)

SERVICE APPTS. - 9000

Want to know cons of this project.

Regards

Comment

Cons No.1 VSR almost an unheard builder

Comment

TATA , Godrej are coming here because they are not getting land elsewhere.

All the Prime Land has already being grabbed by builders linked with politicians.
                      I think you are having lot more inside information than rest of the people

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X