Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

These are not delhi Govt boards, Each of the Delhi govt board carries the agency name on it like..

NDMC...
    MCD...
    DDA...

Comment

Guys,

why being negative on this .It looks good and assuring that someday it will come up.

However I can tell you if its by a builder it shall be removed soon by authorities

Comment

on a lighter note , its looks like delhi govt/builders/haryana govt are saying to investors of d-eway , ke bachha aayega npr kabhi na kabhi toh aayega , directions laga di hai , bas road banna baaki hai !!! woh bhi ban hi jaegi !!

Hahahaha

Comment

LOL . It is more like trying to tempt a kid with a cola & a chocolate, but excess of both can be real bad for health .

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
          on a lighter note , its looks like delhi govt/builders/haryana govt are saying to investors of d-eway , ke bachha aayega npr kabhi na kabhi toh aayega , directions laga di hai , bas road banna baaki hai !!! woh bhi ban hi jaegi !!

Hahahaha
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            What is so special about the Delhi Govt. board format ? Does it involve a special scientific procedure ( which involves ISRO ) to manufacture these boards ?
            I can assure that ISRO is nt needed for the task....but govt agencies whether MCD or NDMC uses certain standard formats for these boards and I am sure it would be illegal for private compnies to use the same kind of boards to mis lead people........

again as I said before , I too not believe that Govt would put up a board for non existent road............ and I would nt be surprised if these are removed soon

rest lets wait and watch

Comment

Plot Investment on DE can give 15-20% annualised rtrn over 5 yrs - Knight Frank India

Found this interesting article on Moneycontrol . Thought i'll share the same .

Where to buy real estate? - Moneycontrol.com -

Comment

Thanks for yr. assurance . U said something different 4-5 posts ago . Good to know that yr. confusion regarding the boards is somewhat over & u seem to know realize that the installed boards r ordinary boards, put up probably by Builders to entice new murgas/bakras & not of Delhi Govt. ( designed by ISRO, through some special techniques ). .

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                I can assure that ISRO is nt needed for the task....but govt agencies whether MCD or NDMC uses certain standard formats for these boards and I am sure it would be illegal for private compnies to use the same kind of boards to mis lead people........

again as I said before , I too not believe that Govt would put up a board for non existent road............ and I would nt be surprised if these are removed soon

rest lets wait and watch

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                Looks pretty authentic to me , standard Delhi govt board not sure if builders can easily immitate this one...
                Last edited by MANOJa; April 29 2011, 07:07 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Thanks for yr. assurance . U said something different 4-5 posts ago . Good to know that yr. confusion regarding the boards is somewhat over & u seem to know realize that the installed boards r ordinary boards, put up probably by Builders to entice new murgas/bakras & not of Delhi Govt. ( designed by ISRO, through some special techniques ). .

Manoj JI

I no where said that I am accepting that these are builder boards , still sticking to the fact that it would be illegal for anybody to immitate the standard format boards unless with some prior approvals from authorities.....

but seriously to end this topic ..."what ever you say.."

I am sure you will only believe on DEway ..the day u will drive on it

Comment

LOL . So, u r still saying that these boards r designed by ISRO & have a special design & an inbuilt technology, which the Builders cannot imitate ?

Regarding my driving on the D e way, let us hope that it is soon & not 10 years from now . Till the time roads r not ready, i am planning to hire an chopper . Do let me know, if u need a lift . .

Also, u r under an very wrong impression, i would believe in the D e way & it may offer some decent opportunities, but my point is invest only when the express way is litigation free/construction starts in the right earnest & we have some decent builders around . It is quite simple . Have said something similar, 50 or more times .
                    Last edited by MANOJa; April 29 2011, 07:55 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

D Expressway

Guys,

I've been reading some messages accross the board, felt like putting down my thoughts as well....

I think you all have no other work than to prove each other wrong , how do you get time to post such messages. Dont you all work anywhere???

Why dont you post relevant messages and links and let each one of us decide what to do or

1 Do you think you are our elder brother/ father figure trying to protect innocent and naive investers and buyers like us? Bull shit..

2 All people who are looking to buy only buy after reading this board?? LOL, you all think so???

3 You all go to any extent to prove the other wrong in an effort to satisfy your ego's. Use your time constructively, instead of fighting here take out time for your families...

4 Are you not confident of your own decisions of buying or selling that you are held bent up in proving your point??? Just keep faith on your decision and be mum, dont try to teach other...

5 Everyones requirements and needs are different & so are buying/ selling decisions, do not think narrowely from only your view point and give verdicts like judges..

In short, be practical and dont waste time on this board. post relevant messages / links and let everyone decide whats good/ bad for each one.

Hope some sence will prevail ....

Regds,

GK

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X