Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 41 minutes ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I think many learned members, and investors of DEW might dislike this post, but I think we are coming down too hard on those IREF members who might be contradicting any positive development that comes out about DEW. Yes, it does sting me when anyone portrays a negative picture about DEW because I have investments in this area, but then I do realize that they are just putting their point of view across without crossing any limits.

Though posts by DS1970 & ABC111 exude lot of pessimism about NPR, I would rather know their point of view against a positive development about NPR than not know it. I have not seen any posts from either members where they have personally targeted any member, and hence I appreciate the knowledge they have to share with this forum. if I run them down constantly and they stop posting about NPR, will the DEW issue get resolved faster, or will the resale prices or activity jump significantly? I don't think so ....

Additionally I have seen ABC111 guide many new members on their RE queries, and I respect him for that.

IREF is a forum for sharing all kind of views (as long as people are doing it responsibly). & since its my prerogative (& my profit or loss) whether I act on that advise or not, why should I ask someone not to speak their mind just because I know the majority is with me!!

Comment

If this time npr not cleared then it will create great difficulties for builders who have put their billions and trillions on this belt and as well as for investors and nri's so main task of huda right now is to solve issues on npr and spr
      as these issues are not so big as can't be solved
      so wait and watch

Comment

Originally posted by DS1970 View Post
        Ofcourse! Everything not sorted out the land of 110a is under litigation and so far whatever peanuts acquired wouldn't be sufficient for all. So far compromise made by HUDA to keep the work going on at litigate free area so that they avoid daily hassle. We have to keep the eyes on new developments for next few months and see how HUDA shall meet their promisises.

Kath ki handi bar bar nahin chadti.

One thing is sure, if matter not get settled out in next few months than forget DEW.
        Huh??? Why??? Why are next few months make or break???

Comment

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
          Npr will clear in next 6 months as 200 houses will be shifted and yes heavy compensation have decided to give them
          once this issue wiil clear every project on npr will hike 1000-1500/sq/ft/
          Sounds v positive. What's the source of this info ?

Comment

Originally posted by Harpreet1 View Post
            I think many learned members, and investors of DEW might dislike this post, but I think we are coming down too hard on those IREF members who might be contradicting any positive development that comes out about DEW. Yes, it does sting me when anyone portrays a negative picture about DEW because I have investments in this area, but then I do realize that they are just putting their point of view across without crossing any limits.

Though posts by DS1970 & ABC111 exude lot of pessimism about NPR, I would rather know their point of view against a positive development about NPR than not know it. I have not seen any posts from either members where they have personally targeted any member, and hence I appreciate the knowledge they have to share with this forum. if I run them down constantly and they stop posting about NPR, will the DEW issue get resolved faster, or will the resale prices or activity jump significantly? I don't think so ....

Additionally I have seen ABC111 guide many new members on their RE queries, and I respect him for that.

IREF is a forum for sharing all kind of views (as long as people are doing it responsibly). & since its my prerogative (& my profit or loss) whether I act on that advise or not, why should I ask someone not to speak their mind just because I know the majority is with me!!
            Harpreet,

The essence of an online community is to encourage points and counterpoints and to discuss every aspect of a topic. I have always advocated that one should focus on the post rather than the personality.

Every once in a while we have people who consistently target people as brokers , agents or comment unnecessarily and out of context on members posting on a particular builder. This triggers of an equal and opposite reaction.

People living in glass house should beware of throwing stones, behooves well for all of us and would request everyone of us to stick to the content rather than personalities, including me.

I have no hesitation in regretting any of my post where i have discussed personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by chirag09 View Post
              I live in New palam vihar & was there on Saturday 16th Feb when the demolition was about to start for breaking the houses.

Praveen Kumar was also there with the dist. magistrate. Praveen Kumar has promised a heavy compensation for the construction cost & equal size plots. action within 14 days or 2 weeks as he promised.

hope this helps all the people (investors, bloggers & end users)

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by chirag09 View Post

I think the source is this report. Can it give 1000-1500 rs boost? Potentially, but not confirmed
                Attached Files

Comment

This a MAJOR MAJOR news for NPR. Even if there is actually no solution in the next 15 days but it still demonstrates a very strong intention on the part of Huda to solve this issue.

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
                  I think the source is this report. Can it give 1000-1500 rs boost? Potentially, but not confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    This a MAJOR MAJOR news for NPR. Even if there is actually no solution in the next 15 days but it still demonstrates a very strong intention on the part of Huda to solve this issue.
                    True. And though impending elections is seen as an issue. I think it might be a positive, since builders would want Huda to resolve the issues before the next election due to political uncertainities

Comment

hoping for the very best friends

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X