A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As and when we decide to exit from the project,we should dispose off the unit at prevailing price rather to wait to earn extra bucks.Some times these expectations of earning extra bucks lands us to loose the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    Ultichakri & Manoja ji : some credible inputs are required from your side. Looking forward Sir

Heard that talks have failed & many litigants r planning to approach the Supreme Court .

Please note that this could be a rumor, as i have no confirmations or denial of the above from a credible source .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Heard that talks have failed & many litigants r planning to approach the Supreme Court .

Please note that this could be a rumor, as i have no confirmations or denial of the above from a credible source .

big problems for DEW if they are planning to approach supreme court
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    big problems for DEW if they are planning to approach supreme court

If this info is correct then I dont this is big problem. As this will be last hope for NPV resedents, and if SC passes some order every body have to bind by it. And SC will take less time than HC. Any way I am not in favour of destructing some ones house to construct a road if ample open space is available for road contruction just next to those houses. But any way these bubus will never understand these things. Wish this NPR problem gets resolved soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh Dhore
    If this info is correct then I dont this is big problem. As this will be last hope for NPV resedents, and if SC passes some order every body have to bind by it. And SC will take less time than HC. Any way I am not in favour of destructing some ones house to construct a road if ample open space is available for road contruction just next to those houses. But any way these bubus will never understand these things. Wish this NPR problem gets resolved soon.

Hi
    Greetings

Yes Honble supreme court will not mind smacking Haryana Govt, HUDA, DTCP and GGN Adminstration, for not having done the survey properly and for dereliction of duty by allowing unchecked proliferation of unauthorised colonies mushrooming all across the state.

Basically, all unauthorised colonies on agricultural land without CLU/LOI or license are patronised by local politicians and dtp enforcement turns a blind eye for fear of transfer and/or lure of kickbacks. Further huda colludes by providing water, sewerage, electricity services for its share of the loot.. Financial Institutes are more than eager to offer homeloans on unauthorised houses and the registrar happy to offer services of transfer through conveyance deed for these unauthorised constructions, in violation of honble P&H high court order, which holds the DC, SDM personally responsible..
    Haryana govt issue directions on sale and purchase of property
    Unauthorised colonies will not be registered - Indian Express

But once the case moves to Honble Supreme Court, things get resolved quickly and efficiently, "one way or the other". Now, which way things will pan up is to be watched. Certainly time for huda, dtcp etc to get out of their comfort zone and do some reconciliation work before shit hits the fan.

Cheers
    CommentQuote

This could be interpreted either ways for the NPR. Because whatever be the order, it will be conclusive, thereby preventing protracted litigation. Also it will serve as a yardstick for future cases such as in SPR etc. as parties endlessly arguing in sub-ordinate courts can place reliance on these orders/precedents and those would be sorted out soon.

As far as I know, the issue is not whether the NPR would come or not, for its already there, the court's focus would be on the rehabilitation and redressal of fairness of the oustees' compensation. So IMO there is very little negative for the NPR by the case hitting the Hon'ble SC.
    CommentQuote
  • Moreover, Manoja has given an indication of this news may be a rumor....
    CommentQuote

MANOJa,
    So High court decision came in Huda favor.
    CommentQuote
  • Ultichakri,
    What is your information on Manoja,news sir.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    MANOJa,
    So High court decision came in Huda favor.

U could be right, looks like that, but i am not aware .
    CommentQuote
  • As I got few are dissatisfied from new cases after HC verdict, whether they are opting to move SC or not, I don't have such information, could be few are doing so since you cant control them. 

However, old cases are standstill in HC and  enjoying stay order, as I already told, by month-end we may get clear picture, till than wait and keep patience. Please be noted that it's not possible to track the things on daily or hourly basis.  
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    In your response to Nilesh,you put lots of points on both parties,don't you think High Court looked all that issue before giving judgement,if any.
    CommentQuote

U could be right, looks like that, but i am not aware .

HC order cames in litigant favor since new cases filed against compensation and HC accepted their point.
    CommentQuote
  • Ultichakri,
    Thanks for your promt reply,so thinks are not clear yet.
    CommentQuote
  • From 2010 onwards when HC adjourned the further hearing until settlement not agreed upon, everything got halted thereafter, now few days back the things start moving and it would take some time to become reality. Once, I and few were having feeling that ultimately this project got scrapped or hanged for prolonged period. That uncertainty now being evading little bit and hope that issue gets settled sooner or later.

When I told that breakthrough is almost certain that means ice is starting to melt and don’t take it otherwise that everything would get settled overnight.
    CommentQuote