A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Agree with this view point. FAR cost will not reduce, construction cost will not reduce. Price falls from current prices of 3x, 8x, 9x can only stagnate.

    Taking a 5K all inclusive cost as a minimum price for NCR is not wrong. Bubble is clearly bursting through the currency and not in nominal Rupee price.

    3000Rs of 2009 is 5000Rs of 2013 thanks to inflation and depreciation

    3x 8x 9x are immediately livable although not very posh - for that the DEW has to give seamless connectivity


    Cheers Venky - is the FAR here about 1.5 or thereabouts and HUDA etc hawkish on increasing this unlike NA
    CommentQuote
  • Sector Road connecting NPR and 75m Road

    The Sector Road dividing Sector106 and 109 and connecting NPR and 75m road is taking shape... The earth work is over on almost entire stretch and some tar has been laid at the intersection of this road and 75m road. This work has been done in last 5 months. Attached is the latest aerial pic..

    The comparison can be drawn after seeing the pic on page 647, post no. 6465 in which this Sector Road is not visible at all..

    Some work being carried is also visible on a portion of NPR near NPV, probably the disputed part which is free from stay...

    Cheers...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi side connectivity

    Earth work on 75m Sector Road connecting Najafgarh Road seems be over in the Haryana portion. The Road is complete till Delhi border near Sector 108, and again the earth work has been completed in Haryana portion that again lies after a km or so, till short of Najafgarh Road...

    Seems like DDA need to do their bit to give seamless connectivity from Najafgarh Road to connect 75m Sector Road...

    The road visible in the right top end is upcoming sector road mentioned in the above post near sector 109. The road visible below is the 75m Sector road terminating at Delhi border, and an intersecting connection is also visible which has been further connected to a narrow road which is already connected to Najafgarh Road, which is towards the left bottom end of this pic...

    The portion lying in Delhi remains untouched..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • mkg007, great update & pictures, as always :bab (48): .

    Originally Posted by mkg007
    Earth work on 75m Sector Road connecting Najafgarh Road seems be over in the Haryana portion. The Road is complete till Delhi border near Sector 108, and again the earth work has been completed in Haryana portion that again lies after a km or so, till short of Najafgarh Road...

    Seems like DDA need to do their bit to give seamless connectivity from Najafgarh Road to connect 75m Sector Road...

    The road visible in the right top end is upcoming sector road mentioned in the above post near sector 109. The road visible below is the 75m Sector road terminating at Delhi border, and an intersecting connection is also visible which has been further connected to a narrow road which is already connected to Najafgarh Road, which is towards the left bottom end of this pic...

    The portion lying is Delhi remains untouched..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    mkg007, great update & pictures, as always :bab (48): .


    Thanks Manoj, a little contribution!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Thanks Manoj, a little contribution!


    Thanks Sir. Would you have any update on Sector 103-106 dividing sector road ? I believe one of the keys to development of this area is good sector road infra, apart from the Dew and 75 M road. Thanks again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agar1987
    Thanks Sir. Would you have any update on Sector 103-106 dividing sector road ? I believe one of the keys to development of this area is good sector road infra, apart from the Dew and 75 M road. Thanks again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free


    Sector Road between Sector 103 and 106 is complete and connects NPR and the parallel 75m sector road...

    Check the picture attached...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • MKG007

    section7a and section9 has to be implemented so how can sector road b/w sec103 and sec106 be completed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    MKG007

    section7a and section9 has to be implemented so how can sector road b/w sec103 and sec106 be completed


    What is section 7a and 9?
    CommentQuote
  • Section 6 and section 9 are related to Land acquisition Acts of India , in former Govt decides that this portion of land will be acquired and in the latter Govt announces the compensation is ready to be collected.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx Amit..

    Rahul100.. The picture is of Sector 103, and the connecting sector road is clearly visible.. I am not aware of any land acquisition issues in this part.
    CommentQuote
  • NO SECTION7a AND SECTION9 IS YET TO BE IMPLEMENTED
    CommentQuote
  • @Mkg007, you have a long life. Just yesterday I was thinking that IREF's own Superman hasn't shared aerial pics for some time, and today when I checked the thread, you actually had .... thanks.

    Ques for you .... I have taken a couple of flights in the last week, and I always look outside to try make out NPR, or any of the projects. Haven't made much headway though. Any pointers on what's the best way to find out? I won't be sitting in the cockpit, so please assume I have a restricted view from the aircraft :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MountainDew
    @Mkg007, you have a long life. Just yesterday I was thinking that IREF's own Superman hasn't shared aerial pics for some time, and today when I checked the thread, you actually had .... thanks.

    Ques for you .... I have taken a couple of flights in the last week, and I always look outside to try make out NPR, or any of the projects. Haven't made much headway though. Any pointers on what's the best way to find out? I won't be sitting in the cockpit, so please assume I have a restricted view from the aircraft :)


    Ha Ha... Thanks bro...

    Some aviation secrets for you... During monsoon season, i.e. from June till September, the wind blows from East to West, and easterly runways are used for take off and landing. NPR does not come in take off or landing path while taking off or landing in easterly direction, so most of times during these months this area is not visible from air. When wind becomes westerly, the entire area adjoining NPR is visible while taking off to fly towards southwest or south, i.e. towards Mumbai or Chennai route, ONLY if Runway 29 is used for take-off. Runway 29 is generally used by airlines operating out of Terminal-3, so if you are flying on Indigo, Spice-Jet or Go-Air, you would not see this area, unless they take off from runway 29 for any operational reasons.

    Buy a window seat on the right side if you are flying Air-India, Jet Airways or any International Carrier flying towards south-west, south or even east and taking off from runway 29, and you should be able to see this part provided visibility is good and there is not much of clouding...

    Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • mkg007, thanks for the quick response. I was on JetAirways on T3, though not sure what runway was used. Will try your recommendation in next few days, and see if I am able to use it. Else, will have to do a road trip ..... or leave it to the experts such as yourself whenever you decide to wear your red cape next :D
    CommentQuote