21913 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

This is the beauty of IREF Gurgaon forum.. Here information which is not available to
    -CM office
    -DG TCP
    -Financial Commissioner
    -HUDA Administrator
    -Leading Media Houses
    -DC Gurgaon
    -Chief Secy Haryana
    -Rishi Raj Rana

..is first shared, thrashed amongst members of IREF and only then allowed to be published/discussed elsewhere across the globe.

I still admit, this was rather quick and am really charged at the information shared by Fellow valued members.

Cheers
    Dude it is available to all of them but the point is that all you investors/end users dont live there. If anyone lives there he or she will come to know much faster.

Rest I am not speculating, I am following this thread since day 1 & live in NPV & only contribute if i have info. My posts are very minimal as they are on reality and on speculation.

Rest u or anyone can assume anything. dosent really matter

Comment

hope it is true

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

This is the beauty of IREF Gurgaon forum.. Here information which is not available to
        -CM office
        -DG TCP
        -Financial Commissioner
        -HUDA Administrator
        -Leading Media Houses
        -DC Gurgaon
        -Chief Secy Haryana
        -Rishi Raj Rana

..is first shared, thrashed amongst members of IREF and only then allowed to be published/discussed elsewhere across the globe.

I still admit, this was rather quick and am really charged at the information shared by Fellow valued members.

Cheers
        No one can beat U... BlessU....

Admirable humour...

With due respect to Dhody Sahab... if this news has any water... this is THE BIGGEST News for this thread....

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
          No one can beat U... BlessU....

Admirable humour...

With due respect to Dhody Sahab... if this news has any water... this is THE BIGGEST News for this thread....
          i dont know about water or whisky, i just shared the real news on this forum. Its up to people here to believe or not does not make a a diff to me.

Comment

If this news is correct than it will have impact on real estate prices on d'way
            which is stagnant for last 7-8 months but if it is not correct or solution doesn't come in next 6 months than it is true that d'way investors and builders will stuck

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
              When I went there with my papers for my plots, people who were effected were also standing there. Rishi Raj Rana is handling/facilitating all of this. People are being allocated plots on daily basis, so it might not end up in 15 days but all people who were mentioning yrs and decades have to be sorry. The rates of plots in NPV have itself have doubled in last 10 days.

Most of the folks are very happy due to same size plots plus compensation. As of now if you want compensation at circle rates HUDA can give but if you want actual rate, you have to wait for the policy being made. But you can get the plot.

Hope this helps.
              Though i haven't heard of the plots being allotted to the affected people(but it may not be wrong),but the rates of the plots has significantly gone-up(if not doubled) ever since the JCB Machines are put into service on that stretch few days back.

Comment

The construction work is actually going on very very fast on non litigated part... The portion of NPR ahead of NPV towards Delhi which is almost a km long and that was not tarred has also turned black now in last 15 days...

It seems to be touching Delhi border and very close to Najafgarh Road..
                Last edited by mkg007; February 21 2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                  i dont know about water or whisky, i just shared the real news on this forum. Its up to people here to believe or not does not make a a diff to me.
                  Dhody Sahab... Your information sharing is highly appreciated..

The litigation which is mainly due to dispute on compensation has been the main cause of hurdle towards construction of NPR... and overnight solution sounds like a miracle, rather than real...

Thus the apprehension...

Comment

Originally posted by MKVS302 View Post
                    Though i haven't heard of the plots being allotted to the affected people(but it may not be wrong),but the rates of the plots has significantly gone-up(if not doubled) ever since the JCB Machines are put into service on that stretch few days back.
                    Yes right, it has almost doubled. Buying one more plot tomorrow on cash down.,

Comment

Cheers

Wow....some great posts with astonishing news. I hope it is enough to prove that HUDA is damn serious to close these issues. Railway might have not done it till now but with the all round pressure and cost transferred by HUDA, i won't be surprised if they also completes the ROB in 2 years or may be even less.

Cheers to all investor and end users.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X