A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am no expert, but as per my info., the settlement is still miles away & as per some the situation is more complex than what it was 6 months back .

............i am really worried about the End users & the Investors, especially the End users, with Elections approaching fast, this looks to be a real gamble .

.........lets hope for the best, though the present situation indicates otherwise .

...........i forgot to add, all this is hearsay, no confirmations from any credible source/s & so all of the above could be totally baseless rumors .
    CommentQuote
  • New developments:

High court vacated stay order on sector 110a land where NPR outsee are suppose to rehabilitate and also directed HUDA to prepare policy as per R&R 2010 in order to rehabilitate the land owner of 110a and given few months time to finalize compensation with mutual understanding.

Possession of land has already been taken over by HUDA where compensation disbursed and undisputed land of 110a

As I already told that settlement procedure is going on and also clarified by Manoja Ji that matter is quite complex and resolving all the interlinked issue would take time than anyone can assumed.

In a last note the input are Several land owners are also exercising to move SC and heading by local leader.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    New developments:

High court vacated stay order on sector 110a land where NPR outsee are suppose to rehabilitate and also directed HUDA to prepare policy as per R&R 2010 in order to rehabilitate the land owner of 110a and given few months time to finalize compensation with mutual understanding.

Possession of land has already been taken over by HUDA where compensation disbursed and undisputed land of 110a

As I already told that settlement procedure is going on and also clarified by Manoja Ji that matter is quite complex and resolving all the interlinked issue would take time than anyone can assumed.

In a last note the input are Several land owners are also exercising to move SC and heading by local leader.

Got the early morning setback after reading manoja ji's post, but after ulti's post, things seems not as negative as the post depicted (i understand manoja ji has already said that it could be baseless, but anyhow it was enough for early morning setback).
    CommentQuote
  • ultichakri,
    If you know,what % of NPV residents are agreeing with huda compensations. I heard huda has accepted most of there demand and then they went to court.
    I am asking you because looks like you have more detail & update information on issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    ultichakri,
    If you know,what % of NPV residents are agreeing with huda compensations. I heard huda has accepted most of there demand and then they went to court.
    I am asking you because looks like you have more detail & update information on issue.

It’s not possible to disclose the vital information which could hurt to relevant party interest and ongoing process. There are chances that by January 14 the settlement or resolution could take place.
    CommentQuote
  • ultichakri,
    Thanks for replying.
    CommentQuote
    It’s not possible to disclose the vital information which could hurt to relevant party interest and ongoing process. There are chances that by January 14 the settlement or resolution could take place.

Hi
    Greetings

Hearty meal of choicest rats for your cat ULTI Ji.. !!!

If not the vital information, do share some details about the ongoing process atleast.. Even audience of this thread are a relevant party and severely impacted due to stay!!!

A small hint would do the job and make it worth the offer above:D:D

else we will have to wait until after next Lohri:o

Yeh batao, is there any change in the rehabilitation policy being proposed, in light of the land Acquisition Bill??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Hearty meal of choicest rats for your cat ULTI Ji.. !!!

If not the vital information, do share some details about the ongoing process atleast.. Even audience of this thread are a relevant party and severely impacted due to stay!!!

A small hint would do the job and make it worth the offer above:D:D

else we will have to wait until after next Lohri:o

Yeh batao, is there any change in the rehabilitation policy being proposed, in light of the land Acquisition Bill??

Cheers

As I got that different set of rule are being  established which contradict on case to case basis and regretfully I don't have any precise and confirmed detail about it. And the vital information of relevant parties strategy I can't disclosed under any circumstances, which I got on faith. 

However, I would like to brief little more for sake of end users.

In early of last month got indication that verdict of sector 110a land acquisition could come in favor of HUDA in mid or early of September with probably enhanced compensation but when verdict delivered than it surprised with pre-condition of mutual understanding on compensation part and HC leave it to both parties with limited time frame. Hence , the settlement which was expected by Diwali delayed by further few months. However, still the silver lining of verdict is the justification of acquisition and vacation of stay order. 

As on date HUDA is focusing on meeting the existing demands of NPR litigants and rest the clauses of new LARR bill would definitely applied.....how it will tackle????BIG QUESTION???
    CommentQuote
    As I got that different set of rule are being established which contradict on case to case basis and regretfully I don't have any precise and confirmed detail about it. And the vital information of relevant parties strategy I can't disclosed under any circumstances, which I got on faith.

However, I would like to brief little more for sake of end users.

In early of last month got indication that verdict of sector 110a land acquisition could come in favor of HUDA in mid or early of September with probably enhanced compensation but when verdict delivered than it surprised with pre-condition of mutual understanding on compensation part and HC leave it to both parties with limited time frame. Hence , the settlement which was expected by Diwali delayed by further few months. However, still the silver lining of verdict is the justification of acquisition and vacation of stay order.

As on date HUDA is focusing on meeting the existing demands of NPR litigants and rest the clauses of new LARR bill would definitely applied.....how it will tackle????BIG QUESTION???

I am getting some real weird/strange feedback from some sources ( but as i said earlier, all these could be rumours ) .

Would be sending u a PM on my info. tomorrow or day after, since my info. could spread some kind of panic & looks to be pretty explosive ( & i will not like to put that here, since it is not confirmed & is not through reliable sources ) .
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa,
    Sir, if you are not sure, and feel it's rumours, i don't think you even need to post any think.By posting rumours you already panic members sir.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    MANOJa,
    Sir, if you are not sure, and feel it's rumours, i don't think you even need to post any think.By posting rumours you already panic members sir.

I have not posted because of the fact that it is not through credible sources .

..............but by not sharing the information i have, i may be guilty of hiding something potentially true & very explosive .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am getting some real weird/strange feedback from some sources ( but as i said earlier, all these could be rumours ) .

Would be sending u a PM on my info. tomorrow or day after, since my info. could spread some kind of panic & looks to be pretty explosive ( & i will not like to put that here, since it is not confirmed & is not through reliable sources ) .

Manoja ji,

I also got some hint of cooking something else under surface. However under-enncourage  of ongoing process and two consecutive favorable decision I  have ignore this input and consider these all could rumors. But in politics everything is possible and if you kindly inform me through PM than same shall reconfirm.

In past also your assumption and prediction proves true, hence I am eagerly waiting of your input. 
    CommentQuote
    Manoja ji,

I also got some hint of cooking something else under surface. However under-enncourage  of ongoing process and two consecutive favorable decision I  have ignore this input and consider these all could rumors. But in politics everything is possible and if you kindly inform me through PM than same shall reconfirm.

In past also your assumption and prediction proves true, hence I am eagerly waiting of your input. 

Just trying to crosscheck the info. from some other sources . As soon as i feel that the said News is becoming credible, would share through PM .

Give me 2-3 days .
    CommentQuote
  • Sirji, aapne suspense create kar rahe ho...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    Sirji, aapne suspense create kar rahe ho...

No, i am not . I am just looking to reconfirm the explosive developments ( i am hearing ) & then share with ulti Bhai ( to reconfirm & take his views ), before breaking News here .
    CommentQuote