A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19765 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Road from where to where>?

Relocation has started for whom?

Who is being relocated without the petioners agreeing to a solution and before the stay has been vacated or and litigation ended ???

Originally Posted by raumybhan

when all events indicate that litigation would be over within 1 year (as per the affidavit submitted by Huda before the court, they have already started relocation proceedings for the litigants)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Relocation has started for whom?

Who is being relocated without the petioners agreeing to a solution and before the stay has been vacated or and litigation ended ???

I said relocation proceedings have started….The first step towards relocation proceeding is acquiring land elsewhere, the land acquisition has started in sector 110A, as per High court orders which is agreed to by New Palam Vihar residents. Now please note that Sai Kunj has 30 acres of vacant land which appears to me sufficient for relocation of residents affected by acquisition. (I am told that Huda filed this reply last month before the court that since land to be acquired in Sai Kunj is vacant, no one would have to be uprooted).

As per a news issued last December, Huda stated that relocation would take minimum one year since alternate plots would first have to be acquired. (Previously, Huda wanted them to relocate to Mayfair Gardens, which was opposed by litigants. Now litigants are happy to shift to sector 110A which is nearby).

Huda can’t state anything without an affidavit. An affidavit is sworn. Thus, Huda has sworn that it would provide alternate plots to affected residents. This is with the consent of litigants. This answers your next question : “…without the petitioners agreeing to a solution…!!!” The petitioners of NPV have already agreed to a solution ,i.e. alternative plots in nearby sector 110A.

Coming to your third question: “stay not yet vacated”, please note that the stay is on original acquisition of NPV area which comes under Eway alignment. If the stay is vacated, the case would end! Stay would be vacated once the alternative plots are given in sector 110A.

Hope I was able to bring clarity to you!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I said relocation proceedings have started….The first step towards relocation proceeding is acquiring land elsewhere, the land acquisition has started in sector 110A, as per High court orders which is agreed to by New Palam Vihar residents. Now please note that Sai Kunj has 30 acres of vacant land which appears to me sufficient for relocation of residents affected by acquisition. (I am told that Huda filed this reply last month before the court that since land to be acquired in Sai Kunj is vacant, no one would have to be uprooted).

As per a news issued last December, Huda stated that relocation would take minimum one year since alternate plots would first have to be acquired. (Previously, Huda wanted them to relocate to Mayfair Gardens, which was opposed by litigants. Now litigants are happy to shift to sector 110A which is nearby).

Huda can’t state anything without an affidavit. An affidavit is sworn. Thus, Huda has sworn that it would provide alternate plots to affected residents. This is with the consent of litigants. This answers your next question : “…without the petitioners agreeing to a solution…!!!” The petitioners of NPV have already agreed to a solution ,i.e. alternative plots in nearby sector 110A.

Coming to your third question: “stay not yet vacated”, please note that the stay is on original acquisition of NPV area which comes under Eway alignment. If the stay is vacated, the case would end! Stay would be vacated once the alternative plots are given in sector 110A.

Hope I was able to bring clarity to you!

Hi
    Greetings

Excellent news!! does anybody have a copy of the Huda response for the date 20th July hearing?? Any proof of the litigants withdrawing with 110a arrangement??
    This can be a rocket of a news!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • एनपीआर का रास्ता रोकने वाले होंगे नीलाम

?????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ????? ?????- Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • No pending litigations!!!

Hi
    Greetings

Thats a rocket mate
    thanks for the share

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thats a rocket mate
    thanks for the share

Cheers

Acc to this article , now work is on for 14 km stretch rather than 12.5 kms as earlier......
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Thats a rocket mate
    thanks for the share

Cheers

blessu bhai aise titles mat do apni post ko- "dwarka eway litigation free"
    hehe . bahut logo ko heart attack aane ka darr hai , kuchh ko khushi ke maare , kuchh ko khundak/jealousy/depression ke maare , hehe .
    There are still some litigations involved which hopefully should be solved at the earliest .

BTW isse zada toh i am excited about the proceedings of Golf course road flyover and underpass project and the extension of rapid metro on it , it sure should be a beauty , beautifying and easening hassless of many people on golf course road as well as adding another feather in the cap of gc ex in terms of connectivity .
    CommentQuote
  • now 14 kms

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Acc to this article , now work is on for 14 km stretch rather than 12.5 kms as earlier......

Hi
    Greetings

Thats true but how much of the 18.5 is on delhis side??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Thats true but how much of the 18.5 is on delhis side??

Cheers

If My info is correct , then complete 18.5 kms lie in haryana hence the name NPR for Haryana , On delhi side it is a normal 100 m rroad connecting the NPR
    CommentQuote
  • Dway litigation

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    hehe . bahut logo ko heart attack aane ka darr hai , kuchh ko khushi ke maare , kuchh ko khundak/jealousy/depression ke maare , hehe .
    There are still some litigations involved which hopefully should be solved at the earliest .

BTW isse zada toh i am excited about the proceedings of Golf course road flyover and underpass project and the extension of rapid metro on it , it sure should be a beauty , beautifying and easening hassless of many people on golf course road as well as adding another feather in the cap of gc ex in terms of connectivity .

Hi
    Greetings

Connectivity pan GGN except the metro stretch is a pain.. I am equally happy as 56 is close to my heart and getting connected would be one of my desires.

Regarding dway... honestly it is still not investment grade, i would still call it speculative. However, will now not like to call it a gamble anymore.. I think last 15 days have brought blockbuster rocket news for dway followers..

ROB on dway nr 37
    RP/BPTP increasing rate
    Sector road tenders for 8x,9x,10x

and now removal of obstructions..

Lots of news now some execution and implementation would do wonders.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Baba tussi great ho :)
    CommentQuote
  • baba kuch entertainment kar do, yeh boring RE baten chodo...

Vaiuse bhi since morning I am preparing an investment report on Nuclear Power companies. Dimag ka dahi ho gaya hain....

Kuch entertainment ho jae
    CommentQuote
  • dway banega!!

Originally Posted by amit001
    Baba tussi great ho :)

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks mate

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai, zara sambhal ke, zaida kucchi ke chalte, kahi bimar maat ho jaana ya koi galat kaam na kar bathena :bab (65):.

Originally Posted by ISHANb

CommentQuote
  • Great News Fellows......

I do not understand..." what do they mean by neelami/Auction"..? If they have reached to an understanding with the problem property owners...they they should just demolish it and may way for DEway......

Neelaami ka kya matlab hai
    CommentQuote