Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Looks pin drop sielence today on this thread not much too hot as this was happened on yestreday.
    GH Hoody where are u. you have provided us some valuable information and left for today.
    No such confirmation comes from any other reliable sources?
    Do we think it that the information passed us on yesterday is fake and having no relevence to that?

Comment

Originally posted by researching View Post
      Has seen barricading of CHD developers commercial project in Sec 109 on a recent visit.
      Raheja Atharva will be on the back side of it...
      Yeah that's a MALL coming up by CHD. They are just doing the boundary, will start the cons post NPR come.

cheers!!!

Comment

they will have there corporate office there n will be coming up with service apartments only as of now

Comment

Originally posted by Avaneesh View Post
          Looks pin drop sielence today on this thread not much too hot as this was happened on yestreday.
          GH Hoody where are u. you have provided us some valuable information and left for today.
          No such confirmation comes from any other reliable sources?
          Do we think it that the information passed us on yesterday is fake and having no relevence to that?
          When I had information yesterday, I passed on to this forum. As far as confirmation or guarantee is concerned, mate you are not buying an AC or a washing machine which comes with 1 yr guarantee.

I had information I passed, when I dont have anything to contribute. I dont have it. As far as believing is concerned, its up to each individual.

cheers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
            Yeah that's a MALL coming up by CHD. They are just doing the boundary, will start the cons post NPR come.

cheers!!!
            thanks gdhody bhai
            gdhoby ji i have u seen the video which i posted yesterday i posted a link of video on this thread yesterday have u seen is the video was latest but khabar bhi latest hai kya ?
            ( video link was on page number 584 post number # 5832 )
            Last edited by Abhay; February 22 2013, 04:05 PM.
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
              thanks gdhody bhai
              gdhoby ji i have given link of video on this thread yesterday have u seen is the video was latest but khabar bhi latest hai kya ?
              ( video link was on page number 584 post number # 5832 )
              Abhay,

I havent checked the link yet, will check it once I go home. Not allowed to open any video/links in Stock Exchange. All blocked.

cheers!!!
              Last edited by BlessU; February 23 2013, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013
                aaj ki taaza khabar............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................... kya hai
                Many of the members were planning to visit NPV today. Report is awaited.............

Comment

Originally posted by Preet JI
                  This thread is very silent today, contarary to my expectation.
                  In the same way i am thinking, no confirmatory news of the yestreday's discussion.
                  Seniors pl post some inormation in this regard if having some thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                    When I had information yesterday, I passed on to this forum. As far as confirmation or guarantee is concerned, mate you are not buying an AC or a washing machine which comes with 1 yr guarantee.

I had information I passed, when I dont have anything to contribute. I dont have it. As far as believing is concerned, its up to each individual.

cheers!!!!
                    Gdhody ji,

Last time you stated that NPV residents has received the Plots, what is the source of your information?

As per my information
                    -some more new cases are being filling against HUDA.
                    -Specially one prominent person of NPV colony running institute filed the case against HUDA?
                    -Some villager somewhere near around NPV colony (I am trying to get the name of village) those houses are also acquiring are filling the case.
                    -Furthermore few people are sitting daily at construction site for protest and also to ensure that HUDA don't cross the NPV boundary?

Is all above true? This information came from me through some highly reliable source

How the plot can be disbursed without framing policy? The biggest lie?

Your all information are misleading, earlier I had decided to revert you on the same date, however I downtime to cross-check the ground reality.
                    Last edited by BlessU; February 22 2013, 07:23 PM.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

I think its time some senior member intervene and bring things back in to the perspective. These extreme contradicting news are not gud for this thread.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X