A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    U turn means ultichakri, they want to appeal in SC.

Old cases are standstill in HC and there are stay order. It would be disaster if the cases reaches in SC, pray that matter settle in HC itself where state govt has little influence.

As I already told that for further input wait till 7th Oct.
    CommentQuote
  • Ultichakri,
    But if Huda has excepted there offer, and still they are not happy and unreasonable,SC might not even entertain the case.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR ke aane ke koi aasaar nahi dikh rahe for the next 3-5 years..
    CommentQuote
  • Checked with my source,the information i got is,there is court date next week.
    According to my source sound positive,he didn't give any details.
    I think what Ultichakri, also say wait till Oct 7th,he also aware of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Checked with my source,the information i got is,there is court date next week.
    According to my source sound positive,he didn't give any details.
    I think what Ultichakri, also say wait till Oct 7th,he also aware of it.

There r multiple aspects & multiple interests ( some genuine, most looking to exploit the situation/confusion ) working right now . This is what i can say, as of now .
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA is topmost pathetic department of this world. As informed instantly Settlement dialogue ends at ugly note; now wait for endless court battle.
    CommentQuote
  • As always...positive news is a rumor and bad news is info..;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    As always...positive news is a rumor and bad news is info..;)

Don't agree, i never said that & i think no body is saying what u r implying .

.........if somebody said what u r implying, he would have some info./reasons, which r inclined to what he is saying .
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA is topmost pathetic department,but here they are trying to resolved the issue,but if NPV resident don't want to agree on reasonable offer what you want them to do.
    Look likes Ultichakri, you are sitting in that meeting, you are aware of every think.
    CommentQuote
  • some body PLEASE inform whether there is a metro route present or in the pipe line in dwarka expressway and what will be the impact on the dwarka expressway market if noida greater noida gets started two or three years later or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    some body PLEASE inform whether there is a metro route present or in the pipe line in dwarka expressway and what will be the impact on the dwarka expressway market if noida greater noida gets started two or three years later or so.

Right now, we r discussing ,when DEW would come up & that is the most important question . We still have no certain answers . Metro would be asked & required only once DEW actually starts thriving . Whether, Metro is proposed or a figment of imagination of the Builder/Broker combine is something totally secondary .

CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    HUDA is topmost pathetic department,but here they are trying to resolved the issue,but if NPV resident don't want to agree on reasonable offer what you want them to do.
    Look likes Ultichakri, you are sitting in that meeting, you are aware of every think.

I agree Rashpal Ji,

A solution is to be achieved by both parties and both need to work towards it.

The good news is that SECTOR ROADS AS WIDE AS PRESENTLY PLANNED WIDTH OF DWARKA EXPRESSWAY WILL PROVIDE GOOD CONNECTIVITY.

A investor with experience considers CONNECTIVITY not just the arterial road. Investments made at the right price 2 years back in good Sector 109 and other good sectors will give a 100 percent growth before end of Two years from now without DWARKA EXPRESSWAY. completing.

With DE complete growth on investment will be 125 per cent if the sector and the Project chosen are good.

I have read your many posts with great interest always ( though I have not written often recently ) , Rashpal Ji I respect your views.

From your posts I understand which project you hold equity in and I am sure that the said project will do well.

My only concern is OVER SUPPLY which will ill aft rates by 200 to 500?PSF depending on projects.

I expect Good project bought at 3000 to 4000 to cross 7000 to 8000
    MINIMUM on delivery.

Don't worry about DE as it's impact is NOT more than 25 per cent on prices.

There would have been a concern if there was no connectivity . Connectivity is now resolved . DE is just a name. Another road. WIDE SECTOR ROADS AND ROB will do the job of connectivity . Old Gurgaon is very expensive without DE type roads .

Chill and enjoy. You invested well.

Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Vb,
    Heard Rob contract already given company name SIMPLEX from source.
    Above you explained about Dew very true.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • amit.bhalla,
    What is your thought or news on Dew sir,regarding talk going between huda and NPV resident.
    CommentQuote
  • Neither I was part of any meeting held so far between litigants and HUDA nor have any stake on DEW. 

Anyway as informed it's next to impossible to revive the ongoing settlement dialogue (but still I hope) and only solution is through court verdict. 

Bad news is not finishing here sector 110a land owners has already been moved to SC and not ready to leave their land for rehabilitation purpose, we are now back to 2009 situation. 

I FEEL NEXT WEEK COULD BE CRUCIAL. 

Those are thinking that without NPR  this area shall habitable than first check the master plan and pursue detail of development plan for this region. All the amenities are solely depended upon NPR (main water channel, HT line, sub-station, sewerage main line) and without execution of it even a glass of drinking water is not possible. 

Though sectors adjoining 75 m road could be habitable since the main channel line carrying basic amenities are also along with it except sub-stations and main HT line. 
    CommentQuote