A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    MANOJa,

If your source is realiable, please raise my queries point wise as addressed to Ultichakri in above posts to seek more information, and apprise the forum if you get any reply.

However, my basic query is whether HUDA has enhanced compensation or not!

I already have . In fact, i did a copy & paste of all your points & mailed him:) .

Let's hope that i get a reply .
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa,
    Did High Court give any verdict ? if not, still they can go SC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Will anyone be willing to form a group of DEW FLAT OENERS to file a legal suite so that the impact on flat owners in DEW is also considered by honourable court ?

I offer to coordinate.

Seniors please suggest

I am forming a Group named "DEW Flat Owners" here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/66944-dew-residential-and-commercial-owners--attention?t=68216 & i am shifting all concerned posts to the said thread . Please post any comments on this Group in the relevant thread .
    CommentQuote
  • I hope this doesnt turn out be a case like rohini 1981 scheme :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    MANOJa,
    Did High Court give any verdict ? if not, still they can go SC.

There is so much confusion & different people r saying different things .

I have sent a set of questions to my Source ( Questions being asked by mkg & others ) & i am trying to get some answers .

Lets hope for the best . Would post, as soon as i have some kind of reasonable reply to these questions .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Rashpalsinghji,

I may be wrong, but I feel that HUDA is not the only responsible party to this mess. There seem to be major politics playing role behind this issue. I know HUDA is a pathetic department, and so are most of government civic agencies, but I am unable to understand and accept this fact, that HUDA has come out with the same offer, after two years of discussion and negotiation, despite High Court orders to work out enhanced compensation for an amicable solution. The problem is that we keep discussing the litigation issue here, with possible solution without even knowing the correct facts.

Ultichakri seems to have more inside information as compared to others, and that's why I raised some queries to him. Now, I have decided to enquire directly through authorities, and am in the process of sending many more queries to HUDA and other Civic agencies involved, and seek information under RTI...

Let us all start enquiring under RTI, and then only it will be sane to have some discussion with facts and figures...

I too have similar opinion regarding the same. We all know the govt. agencies be it HUDA, PWD etc One major force working as a hindrance in coming up of DEW is the powerful people who don't want DEW to come up as it may hamper their investments in other parts of gurgaon. These litigants are nothing but the scapegoat. Tomorrow if the govt. rejects their demands of equal plots, construction amount at market rate, 1 year time terming as "greedy demand" and at the same time inflation is doing marathon, then do you think these game playing people will come to their rescue? In any case these gamers will not get hamper. If not DEW the flat owners get suffers, if DEW comes the litigants will suffer due to day by day rising inflation.
    CommentQuote
  • DEW will really ease congestion from current nariana road
    We need it .

BTW have rates gonna crash in DEW now due to this litigation ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Any update on news(positive/negative) on high court hearing that was scheduled on 7th of october as per the information given by rashpal Singh
    CommentQuote
  • Its already crashed for few and for few its constant.
    Originally Posted by CFA_aspirant
    DEW will really ease congestion from current nariana road
    We need it .

BTW have rates gonna crash in DEW now due to this litigation ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Guys,

Any update on news(positive/negative) on high court hearing that was scheduled on 7th of october as per the information given by rashpal Singh

Case is closed and no hearing is going on, permanent stay order is still active on old cases.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    Kuch nahi hone wala yaha

abhi 4-5 saal aur latkega

Rahul ji , I have read your few previous post's in different forum's...In every single post you wanted to discourage the investor and people who want to invest in real estate..
    If you geniunely do not like real estate why are you wasting your time in real estate forum.

Or may be you wanted to create a situation where in the prices fall and becomes affordable for you.....

Disclaimer---I am invested in sector 92.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    I too have similar opinion regarding the same. We all know the govt. agencies be it HUDA, PWD etc One major force working as a hindrance in coming up of DEW is the powerful people who don't want DEW to come up as it may hamper their investments in other parts of gurgaon. These litigants are nothing but the scapegoat. Tomorrow if the govt. rejects their demands of equal plots, construction amount at market rate, 1 year time terming as "greedy demand" and at the same time inflation is doing marathon, then do you think these game playing people will come to their rescue? In any case these gamers will not get hamper. If not DEW the flat owners get suffers, if DEW comes the litigants will suffer due to day by day rising inflation.

Are you serious?

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Sir

People have invested their hard earned money taking into account promises by the government, HUDA etc.

Let's be sensitive to them.

Originally Posted by rahul100
    Kuch nahi hone wala yaha

abhi 4-5 saal aur latkega
    CommentQuote
  • I think people should prepare for the worse, so if some positive news is there, it would be a great joy for those. Don't run from the ground reality
    Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Sir

People have invested their hard earned money taking into account promises by the government, HUDA etc.

Let's be sensitive to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Must see this video
    full of Dwarka Expressway i loved it
    OsNv2jUIlGw
    CommentQuote