Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21877 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I feel the pain those are loosing their houses and never intend to offensive or hurt anyone. It seems there was some misunderstanding with Ghoddy ji, my sources says so far settlement not happened and new cases are filling.

Anyway the time will tell who is correct in earlier also I have proven several times myself.

AS ON DATE NO AMICABLE SOLUTION FORMALIZED ONLY VERBAL DISCUSSION HAPPENED IN PAST FEW WEEKS, PLEASE BE REMEMBER FROM LAST TWO YEARS HUDA IS SAYING SAME THING REPEATEDLY THAT THEY WOULD PROVIDE THE PLOT IN SECTOR 110A BUT THIS LAND ALSO CAUGHT IN LITIGATION HOWEVER EXACT STATUS IS UNAVAILABLE SO FAR WHETHER THEY ALSO GOT STAY OR NOT.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

DS,

your comments/information are as speculative as the positive info given by other members.

You only post with negative news on D way, so tough to place any credibility on what you say.

I would anyways trust the newspapers than trusting a stranger with possible biased objectives (no offence please)

Anyways time will tell.

Comment

Hi
        Greetings

W A R N I N G

THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF EXCHANGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ANY COST ON IREF

Tu bada saaf suthra haine xxxxx ka badsha.

Tu kaunsa Ambani ya Birla ka beta hai, dhake to IREF pe hee khaa raha hai na.

Paise laga rakhe hai kisse apartment pe aur tujhe raat ko neend nahi aa rahee, aur jinka ghar ja raha hai woh chup chaap baithe rahein.
        Jara sunne kahan rehta hai tu Delhi maine.

Tatxi to tu bhee karta hai na, aur rahee baat hygiene aur kutto ke. Woh Delhi ke Jor bagh maine bhee haine aur gurgaon ke DLF maine bhee. Woh bhee teri tarah loitering karna pasand karte hain. Aur jitnee bhee gandee colony ho beta NPV, rahegi ab yeh in sab builders ke bade bade towers kee beech maine, in their heart/center. Aur yeh colony to bees saaal se yahan hai, kyon liya yahan apartment bete laal, in unhygienic conditions. oh my god....

Jyada safai pasand hai tu JxMADxR banja.
        COMPLETE TEXT NOT PUBLISHED TO PREVENT ANY FUTHER EMBARRASSMENT TO THE WRITER. SUSPENDED FOR 7 DAYS

This is nothing short of disgusting and please refrain from such language, howsoever strong your emotions may be.

READ RULES PLEASE. RESPECT FELLOW MEMBERS.
        MAINTAIN DECORUM ON THE FORUM.

IF ANY PERSON FEELS THAT ANY DECISION TAKEN IS NOT JUSTIFIED, FEEL FREE TO WRITE TO admin@iref.in

DONT SPAM THE THREAD WITH USELESS MESSAGES AND FOR SEEKING JUSTIFICATION.

ANY FURTHER ESCALATION "ON THE FORUM" WILL BE CONSIDERED AS BREACH OF RULES LIABLE FOR SUSPENSION/ PERMANENT BAN

Cheers
        Last edited by BlessU; February 23 2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

+1

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

WARNING

COMPLETE TEXT NOT PUBLISHED TO PREVENT ANY FUTHER EMBARRASSMENT TO THE WRITER. SUSPENDED FOR 7 DAYS

This is nothing short of disgusting and please refrain from such language, howsoever strong your emotions may be.

Cheers

Comment

Rising tide raises all ships, if new projects keep launching at higher and higher prices the existing will go up in price too. Question is how high is very high and the product becomes so prohibitive that the supply of buyers dries out, at what point will the average working class leave the market.

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Dear All,

What are prevailing rates in existing Gurgaon sectors for affordable luxury projects with quality that Puru / ATS / Chintels / Godrej seemingly provide ?

Wd appreciate above for comparative analysis please.

And,
              When DE is completed. (3 years) then which existing Gurgaon sector will the 104 to 113 rates be compared with ?

Thanks in advance for above Two responses :-)
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post
                Dear All,

What are prevailing rates in existing Gurgaon sectors for affordable luxury projects with quality that Puru / ATS / Chintels / Godrej seemingly provide ?

Wd appreciate above for comparative analysis please.

And,
                When DE is completed. (3 years) then which existing Gurgaon sector will the 104 to 113 rates be compared with ?

Thanks in advance for above Two responses :-)
                As far as I know about a month back the resale prices were as follows:
                Puri 7100
                ATS 6000
                Chintels 5800

U can add/subs abt 100( or 200) bucks to give u the range of deals that have been happening in these projects

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
                  As far as I know about a month back the resale prices were as follows:
                  Puri 7100
                  ATS 6000
                  Chintels 5800

U can add/subs abt 100( or 200) bucks to give u the range of deals that have been happening in these projects
                  Sorry, my English is not that good, I meant to ask, what are the rates in existing gurgaon which is habituated since 15 years?

I meant rates in the above for project that are affordable luxury quality.

Thanks
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post

Sorry, my English is not that good, I meant to ask, what are the rates in existing gurgaon which is habituated since 15 years?

I meant rates in the above for project that are affordable luxury quality.

Thanks
                    Affordable luxury n that too in Gurgaon .. Isn't it too much to ask in these times... Hahaha

All I can quote are rates of a few of my personal fav projects as of today in Gurgaon ... Certainly not at all affordable ... Anyhow here they go

On GCR my fav is Emaar Palm Springs... Rates abt 16-16.5k per sqft

On GCX the best seems to b Ireo Grand Arch abt 12k approx, though if we talk abt affordable luxury with some not so good specs Tata Raisina does look good, m not sure abt the current prices but last I checked it was around 10-10.5k some months back

Old sectors Gurgaon doesn't hv much flats, but guess best sectors r supposedly sec 14,15 etc.. Which hv only villas n floors.. So can't really compare them

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

W A R N I N G

IF ANY PERSON FEELS THAT ANY DECISION TAKEN IS NOT JUSTIFIED, FEEL FREE TO WRITE TO admin@iref.in

DONT SPAM THE THREAD WITH USELESS MESSAGES AND FOR SEEKING JUSTIFICATION.

ANY FURTHER ESCALATION "ON THE FORUM" WILL BE CONSIDERED AS BREACH OF RULES LIABLE FOR SUSPENSION/ PERMANENT BAN

Cheers
                      Timely warning.This type of language does not speak good of the person.
                      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X