Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Dear moderators
    Pls as per policy of IREF if u can, then pls on popular demand allow GSD back ?
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
      Bro typically the main golf course road dlf flats r all high ticket games... Icon, park place, pinnacle n belaire r all approx 4Cr plus..
      Bed I sahab

4 crore flat ke liye
      What size
      Psf rate kya para?
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post
        Singh sahab,

Just another human living on Mother Earth and seeing how we humans buy and sell what we believe to be ours for some time n our lovely planet. Ow we (including me) get happy and sad about a road that will be build from City x to City y.

What changes the perception is when we think of the Galaxy and what our life spans are in the time span of the universe.

Just a passer by ....
        I must say that we all investors need to think about the NPV residents too, who have their HOME there, not an investment that may give 10 per cent or 200 per cent return.

I am happy that NPV residents are happy with the deal they have got.

Who are we to call a colony legal or illegal ? What is the definition ?
        A CM as happened recently in Delhi, changed many so called illegal colonies to legal.

Who gives the human the rights to call another humans home illegal ?
        Mother Nature treats all f us same.
        It is the selfis interest of ours who call colonies legal and illegal.

Is it legal for developers to 'per launch'
        To give no exact definition of carpet area ?
        Is it legal of a country to attack another?
        Of any one to call any one else's home illegal and that it shall be broken because the inefficient planners did not plan it properly?
        Of IREF honchos to criticise some and to glorify some ?

Sab maya hai sir.
        Hum bhe is maya main hain sir, use dherti pe.

G Dodhy ke post dil ko chu gayi. Sahee Banda hai.
        Impressed.

Also it is appreciable how the gentleman who had written bad about NPV apologised without hesitation.

I learned from both of them.
        From ones attachment to his HOME and from ones humility of apologising while being rebuked by the one he had hurt without intention.

IREF has been a wonderful source for the above mentioned incident based learning.

Amaze
        AmazeThe sir,
        I agree with your above post.People houses falling under Exp should be happy with the compensation before they move from their.No force should be used.They are human been and must get fair deal.
        When i used word another world i mean other country because i saw your post very late in night so i thought might be living in overseas.Sorry for that.

Comment

Sir ,my being anti or pro Dew dont help anyone what really matters are the people on the ground fighting , I am only analyzing a bad situation! Rest eveyone can make up their own mind ,
          Who can deny that there is a very strong builder - broker lobby which says a situation is around the conner ! I say when the Sun will shine it would be for everyone to see
          I have got my 4 cheques riding for TATA ..100% i want the DEW to go through ..i am looking at a very fat premiun even if my one cheque goes though on DEW good news..., although now I think the chances are slim for a quick settlement after considering all the factors . Cheers
          Last edited by Norway; February 23 2013, 10:52 PM. Reason: spelling mistake :)

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
            Sir ,my being anti or pro Dew dont help anyone what really matters are the people on the ground fighting , I am only analyzing a bad situation! Rest eveyone can make up their own mind ,
            Who can deny that there is a very strong builder - broker lobby which says a situation is around the conner ! I say when the Sun will shine it would be for everyone to see
            I have got my 4 cheques riding for TATA ..100% i want the DEW to go through ..i am looking at a very fat premiun even if my one cheque goes though on DEW good news..., although now I think the changes are slim for a quick settlement after considering all the factors . Cheers
            norway ji
            4 cheques u have given for tata
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

yes brother, was playing for luck in the lucky draw( my brokers idea.."Sir JI ,atleast you will get one" ) !altho now ....

Comment

yes brother, was playing for luck in the lucky draw( my brokers idea.."Sir JI ,atleast you will get one" ) !altho now ....
                Bhai

Aap toh slowdown ki baatein kar rahe the aur 4 cheques de diya..
                if all 4 cheques by chance draw mein nikal aye toh?
                Last edited by Cookie; February 23 2013, 10:55 PM.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Bhai

if all 4 cheques by chance draw mein nikal aye toh?

..................3 ki "STOP PAYMENT" is always an option .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Bhai

Yep Big Mistake ! didnt realise the problem with DEW is so deep here.., No broker is willing to tell anything at all, they only end up showing the rosy picture for their 2% ,
                    Its all thanks to IREF ..one can see the coin from both the side and analiyze aur decide . Anyways ..even if i do manage to get a flat ..I would still have a final word before they bank the cheque .. am SAFE

Comment

Yep Big Mistake ! didnt realise the problem with DEW is so deep here.., No broker is willing to tell anything at all, they only end up showing the rosy picture for their 2% ,
                      Its all thanks to IREF ..one can see the coin from both the side and analiyze aur decide . Anyways ..even if i do manage to get a flat ..I would still have a final word before they bank the cheque .. am SAFE
                      what is finalized rate is it 9000 or 10000 or 11000
                      specification are till now not out na ?
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X