A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

in my humble opinion all this will change once 25 per cent of flats are occupied

Vote back of 5000 against 200.

Right now it is money vs 200 people
    Then it. Will be 5000 people vs 200 people

Let us see
    CommentQuote
  • ultichakri,
    Litigants got stay, not cine-die sir ji,the case is still pending in court and high court told both party to find amicable solution.
    So pl don't give wrong spin here.
    CommentQuote
  • Members let's stand up and support VB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri

SIRJI  KIS DUNIYA MAIN HO!!!

The litigants had already win the court battle and HC had given cena-die stay order under which till respondent doesn't  get consent and meet the demands of petitioner till than case postponed for indefinite time. 

HUDA has to come up with consent letter of litigants only after that hearing can begin which got closed after 2010. There is no way to settle the matter and as I remember builder proposal had already been rejected by litigants. I don't feel that this road can come up before 2025 if conflict not solved. 

It doesn't mean I am against DEW but having quite cautious approach. 

If Oustees would have won, DEW would have either been scrapped or realigned !! Stay order means High Court wants to see if a mutual agreement can be arrived at between the parties. But this does not give Oustees a blank cheque to ask for the moon either.

In the current situation, HUDA has the upper hand in that it can approach both High court and Supreme Court, once it is satisfied that they have made a reasonable offer.

My sense is that Oustees will accept an offer once they see the things not going their way in Supreme Court. We need to just wait and watch...

If Oustees would have won, DEW would have either been scrapped or realigned !! Stay order means High Court wants to see if a mutual agreement can be arrived at between the parties. But this does not give Oustees a blank cheque to ask for the moon either.

In the current situation, HUDA has the upper hand in that it can approach both High court and Supreme Court, once it is satisfied that they have made a reasonable offer.

My sense is that Oustees will accept an offer once they see the things not going their way in Supreme Court. We need to just wait and watch...
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think if they start giving possessions next year for a few or the projects would it be livable by very basic standards.
    1. Electricity :- Electricity is already there since villages around has it.
    2. Water :- EC says ground water till HUDA doesn't supplies.
    3. Severage :- EC says zero disrcharge
    4. Basic Need shops :- May be by builder, or home delivery/by car to existing sectors colonies, or fill up week's need while coming back from the office.

I have lived in Sector 56 during earlier 2000s, and it had similar situation with only one convenience store in the community which will go out of stock pretty quick, construction going on around and we were like second occupied apartment in the lowrise of 12 houses, but we managed without much issues. Of course we were bachelors.

My main point is if we get our apartments registered and it gives very basic living standards and you have an address to write from that area in the petitions, I think would be a good starting point.
    CommentQuote
  • agvinod,
    If elec,water,and sewerage are there, then in sec 109 to 114 all basic thinks are available.This sec are close to Palam vihar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    in my humble opinion all this will change once 25 per cent of flats are occupied

Vote back of 5000 against 200.

Right now it is money vs 200 people
    Then it. Will be 5000 people vs 200 people

Let us see

I may add, if I am not wrong, total apartments on the DEW and linked sector roads etc. would run to the order of 25000 to 35000 and each apartment would have at least 4 residents. So, we need to have strong views that it would be 100,000 Vs 200

Further, all those, who would be owner of the apartment on DEW linked sectors, are professionals and educated lot. Good sense has to prevail and the case of un-authorised colony residents would die of its own weight.

Further, if one seas huge money and piece of developed land in lieu of un-authorised colony, the natural tendency will be to avail the wind fall.

My intention is not to displease any one.

Thanks and Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    agvinod,
    If elec,water,and sewerage are there, then in sec 109 to 114 all basic thinks are available.This sec are close to Palam vihar.

Rashpal, if you look at already constructed part of the road and other arterial roads, every sector along DWAY is close to some basic need sector be it sector 4, 7, 9, palam vihar 15 minutes here or there. And I know many people with no kids, younger kids with 2-3 years to school, bachelors, who would like to move here as early as possible to save rent, emi, or just cheaper rentals. They all have cars so can manage with half an hour extra for basic needs, as long as they don't have to go in fields with a bottle.:bab (59): Some hardship is part of life in India. But lets see. I think that can be a starting point of more petitions, government official beatings etc since at that time there would be actual faces on the ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agvinod
    Do you think if they start giving possessions next year for a few or the projects would it be livable by very basic standards.
    1. Electricity :- Electricity is already there since villages around has it.
    2. Water :- EC says ground water till HUDA doesn't supplies.
    3. Severage :- EC says zero disrcharge
    4. Basic Need shops :- May be by builder, or home delivery/by car to existing sectors colonies, or fill up week's need while coming back from the office.

I have lived in Sector 56 during earlier 2000s, and it had similar situation with only one convenience store in the community which will go out of stock pretty quick, construction going on around and we were like second occupied apartment in the lowrise of 12 houses, but we managed without much issues. Of course we were bachelors.

My main point is if we get our apartments registered and it gives very basic living standards and you have an address to write from that area in the petitions, I think would be a good starting point.

DEW Sectors are coming up with some really posh townships and apartments of reputed builders, many of them closer to Delhi as USP. These residential units without proper connectivity to Delhi will be a big handicap, and majority people would be apprehensive of shifting there, if they would be forced to commute through villages or narrow roads.

I think connectivity is the main issue and without DEW, the essence of owning a house in prestigious community will be lost somewhere. Therefore, let us do something to get this sorted first, and rest of the infra will follow, as it takes it's own time in India, thanks to working style of our Civic Agencies...

Please check and post your opinion in DEW Owners thread also!
    CommentQuote
  • I have requested Mods to transfer the above thread in Gurgaon Forum and make it sticky with an amended topic name!

Members, if find it reasonable may also support and request same!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agvinod
    Rashpal, if you look at already constructed part of the road and other arterial roads, every sector along DWAY is close to some basic need sector be it sector 4, 7, 9, palam vihar 15 minutes here or there. And I know many people with no kids, younger kids with 2-3 years to school, bachelors, who would like to move here as early as possible to save rent, emi, or just cheaper rentals. They all have cars so can manage with half an hour extra for basic needs, as long as they don't have to go in fields with a bottle.:bab (59): Some hardship is part of life in India. But lets see. I think that can be a starting point of more petitions, government official beatings etc since at that time there would be actual faces on the ground.

In last 5-6 years, HUDA has actually done something on ground to resolve the issue in NPV area. Iron is hot, and it's time to put efforts in this direction right away, and things may take turn earlier than expected. Other Infrastructural issues can be dealt as next step!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • A Request

Some members r sharing information on the current DEW developments ( i am one of them ) . Please note that they have a very limited access to information & also, the correctness of much of the information floating around could be questionable & that makes the information a two edged sword .

Lets not make this information sharing a duel between ulti Bhai, me & other guys sharing whatever information they have versus The Flat owners of DEW . If this gets out of hand, i fear that the flow of information would suffer & the ultimate affected parties would be the Flat owners & this Forum
    CommentQuote
  • You are writing as per your assumption and I am talking about real facts. According to my information there were several irregularities found during hearing and well proven through evidence.

It's almost winning notwithstanding of known fact the importance of expressway HC had given cena-die stay order. Of course it's as good as blank cheque under the condition that if demands submitted by litigants not met.

3 years had already been passed without a single hearing and if HUDA have really upper hand than why after repeatedly submitting application for reopening the case HC rejected it? And why limited time frame not set for mutual understanding similar to Sector 110a case. All the facts are going against and everyone is talking according to his own assumption. I am not blaming anyone since I could understand the sentiments attached with investment but its compulsion to put the hard facts on board
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A Request

Some members r sharing information on the current DEW developments ( i am one of them ) . Please note that they have a very limited access to information & also, the correctness of much of the information floating around could be questionable & that makes the information a two edged sword .

Lets not make this information sharing a duel between ulti Bhai, me & other guys sharing whatever information they have versus The Flat owners of DEW . If this gets out of hand, i fear that the flow of information would suffer & the ultimate affected parties would be the Flat owners & this Forum

What do you mean ManojA ? Can you be more precise .

There should be no duel.
    Ultichakri brings in the opposite views which balance the views of the rest. Recently he has shared valuable developments.

Every one should work together.
    Can you make the DEW Flat owners thread sticky and rename it as recommended by MKT ?
    CommentQuote