A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19827 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I feel...we have been beating around the same bush for a very long time now. With nothing conclusive happening nowhere.

Lekin.... DEW aayega... pakka ayega...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • All well Rashpal ji... just enabled my account again through IREF administrator... been out of India for a long time now... no updates apart from what UltiChakri posted...I am travelling back to India for Diwali on Nov 01 ... will let you know then. If I come to know anything before that... will share that too.

Greetings to all IREF members.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks to be a Builder/Broker sponsored activity, since this comes at a time, which could prove disastrous ( hopefully, this doesn't happen ) for this area .

Manoja Ji

I (and many other IREF members must) have seen the video. While watching it, i never had a feeling (even for a second) that it can be a builder / broker sponsored project. The program did not mentioned any specific project rather group of projects (and the prospects of DEW both bright and little extended) and that too not in detail of any specific project.

If you are saying that group of builders have made a consortium to publish the news then i must say " Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai".

PS:- Program strongly recommended the location as the hottest location in NCR comparing with Noida, Faridabad, G.Noida, Noida Extention and other locations (It’s not me, but the data published by the reputed firm shows that.)
    CommentQuote
  • The Property Guide: Macro Market of Dwarka Expressway - Part 2
    ET Now Published on Oct 7, 2013
    Dwarka expressway has missed Oct 2013 deadline and new deadline 18 months

tEvg4SmJ4qk
    CommentQuote
  • My comments in RED.
    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    It's very difficult to convince day dreamer and even more hard with limited authority to reveal facts.
    This is applicable to both sides. Although HUDA being a govt. agency and representing a larger public good is in a far stronger position vis-a-vis 200 odd oustees
    Regardless any structure/land authorized or unauthorized doesn't permit authority to acquire such private owned land forcefully even now new law doesn't permit it. According to my input none of litigants want to leave their land/houses at any cost than how the solution would be?
    Let's take Delhi Metro example. Every legal and authorized structure (houses and flats) was razed down which came on the way on Supreme Court directions.

Sine die stay order gives in rear circumstances and being DEW an ambitious project (as authority claim)  despite that court pass such judgement and what forced them for doing it. There must be some serious and shocking proves could have been furnished. 
    Sine Die order of High Court can be challenged in Supreme Court by HUDA any day. And once Supreme Court is apprised of the facts, current picture and reasonable offers made to oustees then it will be very difficult for oustees because Supreme Court decides quickly.
    The reason HUDA is not yet doing so means that it is trying for an amicable solution by involving Developers so that the issue is resolved in next 2-3 months. But if no solution is found then the fun will begin in SUpreme Court which should be over in 7-8 hearings (2-3 years) since High court has already taken a view on most of the other issues

If the alignment of road kept straight than this road would have been passed through builders land and intentionally given curve to divert through existing colony.
    As i said earlier also, policy making is HUDA prerogative and a Govt. can choose which private land to acquire for public good. And Courts usually concur with this.

I have some another shocking information which shall disclose at appropriate time (genuine information).

DWARKA EXPRESSWAY KE LIYE DELHI ABHI BAHUT DOOR HAIN...

Even i think, it will take 3-4 years before its functional but it is not needed before that anyways
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Manoja Ji

I (and many other IREF members must) have seen the video. While watching it, i never had a feeling (even for a second) that it can be a builder / broker sponsored project. The program did not mentioned any specific project rather group of projects (and the prospects of DEW both bright and little extended) and that too not in detail of any specific project.

If you are saying that group of builders have made a consortium to publish the news then i must say " Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai".

PS:- Program strongly recommended the location as the hottest location in NCR comparing with Noida, Faridabad, G.Noida, Noida Extention and other locations (It’s not me, but the data published by the reputed firm shows that.)

its "pick of the week" .. so they wud have 52 such more hot spots every year .. not that a big a deal for NPR to fall in top 50 realty picks in the country ..

also .. i dont think these guys do a lot of actual research before they shoot for such a show .. the amount of "information" they provided was nothing more than 1 hr of google search , a couple of hours of powerpoints and ending it with driving around gurgaon with a camera .. acutally most of the footage was stock footage .. very little video of the NPR .. am not even sure they would have driven the whole way .. dont think we shud take this v seriously ..

that said .. i doesnt look like its builder sponsored ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ENDUSE
    My comments in RED.

Even i think, it will take 3-4 years before its functional but it is not needed before that anyways

I have clarified lot on the issue and feeling useless to continue on this topic. Court wouldn’t servitude as per anyone wishes and assumption and only after lengthy contention supported with proofs/facts the verdict of Sine die stay order had been delivered. Fact is that most points written in judgment favoring litigants. So, henceforth I am finishing the further conversation on topic and closing this chapter.

अधजल गगरी छलकत जाय.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    I have clarified lot on the issue and feeling useless to continue on this topic. Court wouldn’t servitude as per anyone wishes and assumption and only after lengthy contention supported with proofs/facts the verdict of Sine die stay order had been delivered. Fact is that most points written in judgment favoring litigants. So, henceforth I am finishing the further conversation on topic and closing this chapter.

अधजल गगरी छलकत जाय.

Hi Ultichakri,

I agree there is no end to this discussion but I hope/request you to continue post messages if the situation changes or if you become privy to any important info related to NPR. You and Manoja are the only credible sources for info on NPR, atleast for me.

Regards,
    Puneet
    CommentQuote
  • Height of optimism and absurd reasoning.

Originally Posted by ENDUSE
    My comments in RED.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Manoja Ji

I stated what i inferred from the video & u have a different view on it .

......hope that u r right on this .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitsingh39
    its "pick of the week" .. so they wud have 52 such more hot spots every year .. not that a big a deal for NPR to fall in top 50 realty picks in the country ..

also .. i dont think these guys do a lot of actual research before they shoot for such a show .. the amount of "information" they provided was nothing more than 1 hr of google search , a couple of hours of powerpoints and ending it with driving around gurgaon with a camera .. acutally most of the footage was stock footage .. very little video of the NPR .. am not even sure they would have driven the whole way .. dont think we shud take this v seriously ..

that said .. i doesnt look like its builder sponsored ..

I agree, it was the “pick of the week”, but I am talking about the data which they published. Next week, they may pick some other destination, say Noida or G.Noida but these will be less ROI provider in NCR than DEW. So the importance is not by “Pick of the week” but by comparison of DEW with other NCR areas in terms of ROI.
    CommentQuote
    I stated what i inferred from the video & u have a different view on it .

......hope that u r right on this .

Dear Manoj Ji

Couple of years back any one going against your views, you used to literally lit up the forum and not end the discussion until your comment was the last...I have faced that my self

But I see this now you have started to leave people at their believes and have started ending discussion in a way better manner...Thats a huge personal development...Kudos to that...As I read in one of Learned Member signature, " Its better to be blind then just one POV"

Thanks
    Karan
    CommentQuote
  • karan.singh,
    Welcome back sir,after long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Dear Manoj Ji

Couple of years back any one going against your views, you used to literally lit up the forum and not end the discussion until your comment was the last...I have faced that my self

But I see this now you have started to leave people at their believes and have started ending discussion in a way better manner...Thats a huge personal development...Kudos to that...As I read in one of Learned Member signature, " Its better to be blind then just one POV"

Thanks
    Karan

I know & agree . I was new to this Forum, over aggressive & i was not much aware of netiquettes & i did commit a lot of mistakes in that period .

I have learnt my lessons from my past mistakes & above all, the responsibilities of being an Moderator has helped me to mature & mellow down viz. this Forum & other Forums, where i actively participate ( they r not RE forums, but Tech. Forums ) . .

.......i often joke ( with my friends here in the forum ) that i am the most suspended & Banned member of this forum, who turned into a Moderator .

I still like to make my point, but, now i normally do that in a much milder tone & normally show some restrain, while responding back to any comments, which don't agree with my POV............but this doesn't mean that i have lost my capacity to bite back & for tit for tat comments, its just that i no longer see any point in doing the same, unless provoked too hard .
    CommentQuote
    I know & agree . I was new to this Forum, over aggressive & i was not much aware of netiquettes & i did commit a lot of mistakes in that period .

I have learnt my lessons from my past mistakes & above all, the responsibilities of being an Moderator has helped me to mature & mellow down viz. this Forum & other Forums, where i actively participate ( they r not RE forums, but Tech. Forums ) . .

.......i often joke ( with my friends here in the forum ) that i am the most suspended & Banned member of this forum, who turned into a Moderator .

I still like to make my point, but, now i normally do that in a much milder tone & normally show some restrain, while responding back to any comments, which don't agree with my POV............but this doesn't mean that i have lost my capacity to bite back & for tit for tat comments, its just that i no longer see any point in doing the same, unless provoked too hard .

One must learn to play his role despite his personal beliefs/prejudices .... a PM for India should not behave like PM of Congress and a CM of Gujarat should not behave like a CM of one religion only...

unfortunately those days are long gone.... it's not a country for old men.
    CommentQuote