NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 21 hours ago
21739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Blessu
    According what I read your and Amit and others post looks new paper are misrepresenting people.so this NBT are not a reliable paper.

Comment

So news came before that Huda agreed for settlement with people is also questionable.
      But I spoke with some body in Huda they told the have accepted their offer. I don't who to believe now.

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
        So news came before that Huda agreed for settlement with people is also questionable.
        But I spoke with some body in Huda they told the have accepted their offer. I don't who to believe now.
        Hi
        Greetings

one has to listen to all and take decision as per gut feeling and past experiences. I for now would not rely on any hearsay or contradictory news articles on hindi news or NDTV report until a policy is announced.

I have factual information of media house investment companies buying into real estate company stocks in similar instances elsewhere. Some of the media companies are under so much debt that even to keep them chugging their editions, they may even chose to partner for such news.

Lets wait till 4th March unless some policy is declared in the haryana assembly budget session. Compensation at market rates for outstees is not routine matter and a policy already exists and has been applied in dozens of instances.. If a relief is provided earlier cases may spring up in court of law asking for differential treatment and create more problem for the govt.

ONE THING NO ONE CAN DENY IS THE PICS SENT BY MKG. THE WORK IS CLEARLY VISIBLE EVEN THOUGH IN PATCHES BUT HOLDS A LOT OF HOPE EVEN IF IT TAKES ITS OWN TIME.

Cheers
        Last edited by BlessU; February 24 2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

one has to listen to all and take decision as per gut feeling and past experiences. I for now would not rely on any hearsay or contradictory news articles on hindi news or NDTV report until a policy is announced.

I have factual information of media house investment companies buying into real estate company stocks in similar instances elsewhere. Some of the media companies are under so much debt that even to keep them chugging their editions, they may even chose to partner for such news.

Lets wait till 4th March unless some policy is declared in the haryana assembly budget session. Compensation at market rates for outstees is not routine matter and a policy already exists and has been applied in dozens of instances.. If a relief is provided earlier cases may spring up in court of law asking for differential treatment and create more problem for the govt.

ONE THING NO ONE CAN DENY IS THE PICS SENT BY MKG. THE WORK IS CLEARLY VISIBLE EVEN THOUGH IN PATCHES BUT HOLDS A LOT OF HOPE EVEN IF IT TAKES ITS OWN TIME.

Cheers
          Thank you very much BlessU.

Comment

Hi
            Greetings

Cheers

A policy acceptable to all warring factions is required . That could the "QUICK FIX SOLUTION" immediately needed .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes " when the sun will rise it would be there for everyone to see , it cant be hidden " if this problem with DEW is solved we all would know !
              I think we should be cautious of people or agencies claiming to be confidants of litigating parties or some one Hi Up in HUDA & who are giving out top secret information sweet positive info on the forum in public interest ..' it does seem a bit !! LOL the builder - broker lobby working over time and don't they have the most to gain by these childish tactics ..by inflating the price or hotting up a slow re sale market
              At the scale they play on, am sure they can afford strong media PR agencies working for them 24x7 !
              Anyhow ...we live and we learn..and we learn some more
              Last edited by Norway; February 24 2013, 12:53 PM. Reason: Spellings mistakes

Comment

Hi
                Greetings

Sir, you have made money but thanks for the reputation you are bestowing on me, i feel a lot richer today!!

This whole tangle of dwarka expressway can be solved only with connectivity to delhi and to NH8 and all problems have to be solved else the buyers will feel seriously betrayed. The problems however are multifarious and complex.

Read Magu Ji lying through his teeth once again at an earlier incident about delivery by Oct 12.

Magu ji should file an affidavit whenever he comments about timelines. These guys are FAKAT SARKARI bro and they dont look at targets like those in private jobs.

Cheers
                A conspiracy exposed & truth captured , all thanks to your analytical and unbaised approach to facts ! Thank u Sir , it's truly a pleasure to read your posts .

Comment

Projects to benefit DEW include the following and have been budgeted for 2013 :

1. recycle water line for sector 58 to 115 at Rs 115 crore

2. Drinking water line for sector 58 to 115 at Rs 176 crore

3. sewage line for sector 76 to 115 at Rs 124 crore

4. storm water drains for Rs 75 crore

Comment

Still underpass/flyover is a distant dream at HH chowk...

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                    Projects to benefit DEW include the following and have been budgeted for 2013 :

1. recycle water line for sector 58 to 115 at Rs 115 crore

2. Drinking water line for sector 58 to 115 at Rs 176 crore

3. sewage line for sector 76 to 115 at Rs 124 crore

4. storm water drains for Rs 75 crore

Comment

Thread is totally silent today ...no breaking news on DEW ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X