A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    .

    Can we see this news in conjunction with DEW solution/litigation? How New Palam Vihar Phase 1 is affected by DEW issue? In my perception New Palam Vihar Phase 1 up to D Block (which includes almost 95% of NPV phase 1) is safe from DEW issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Dabur Promoters to launch project on DEW




    FRESH PLAY

    Burmans to foray into real estate

    Anshul Dhamija TNN



    Bangalore: The Burman family, promoters of the $1-billion FMCG major Dabur, is entering the Indian real estate market through a joint venture with a US-based private equity investor, said multiple sources briefed on the matter.
    The Burman’s entry into real estate follows a long list of Indian industrial families such as Tatas, Godrej, Mahindras, and Wadias among others, having entered the market to monetize their legacy land holdings across the country.
    One of the sources citied earlier said that the Burmans will be kicking off their real estate foray with a mixed-use development on a 70-acre land parcel located along the Dwarka Expressway in the National Capital Region. A formal announcement on their entry into real estate is expected early next week. None from the Burman family were available for a comment.
    Real estate analysts have always welcomed the move of industrial houses entering the Indian real estate sector, which carries a taboo of being a murky business that’s steeped in
    controversies. “Big Indian industrial houses bring with them certain standards of corporate governance that is far better than what exists in the real estate industry. Hence, their entry puts to rest some of the negative perceptions that consumers have about this sector,” said a senior real estate analyst at a foreign bank.

    Article Window

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Read on Logix thread that dwarka expressway issue is solved as per today's news .

    I also heard children playing in lawn saying that DWX is resolved so checking over here...is it resolved?

    I think this is height of desperation!!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

    Originally Posted by golu11
    I also heard children playing in lawn saying that DWX is resolved so checking over here...is it resolved?

    I think this is height of desperation!!


    You are comparing bloggers on IREF with children playing in lawn. You are insulting IREF bloggers maturity of thought and intellect .

    I am sorry to say that I will prefer not to engage in further communication with you and will prefer not to react or respond to your posts easily.

    Heard DABUR group is coming to DEW , you may like to help them by sharing your views with Mr. Burman.
    CommentQuote
  • Ulti Ji

    Kindly continue contributing to this thread. You have provided correct information and if somebody has a problem, let them come out with facts.




    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Manoja ji,



    I also perceive this is not appropriate time for sharing the information considering the festival season is going on and brokers/builders lobby is highly active. These could again conjointly attack an all information (which ofcourse negative as on date) and go to any extent (by using multiple ID’s, abusing, posting unconfirmed development etc). Earlier when suddenly some members start abusing I couldn’t get why such strong reaction is coming after posting real facts? Is someone doesn’t want that real truth should come on surface? What are their motives?

    Further, I should clarify my views are neutral on Dwarka expressway and as thing would move in either direction I will change my point of view accordingly, regardless it’s positive or negative.

    Needless to say, its just voluntary help for end users to provide inputs which they don’t have access. And also must acquiescence that some members (may be brokers) doesn’t want that actual facts accentuate, hence they are trying all tactics and claiming that information being providing is incorrect. Here once again I must reiterate and even challenge to prove that my any of past information found false.


    I shall provide information on congruous time. This week could be watchful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Can we see this news in conjunction with DEW solution/litigation? How New Palam Vihar Phase 1 is affected by DEW issue? In my perception New Palam Vihar Phase 1 up to D Block (which includes almost 95% of NPV phase 1) is safe from DEW issues.


    Phase 1 & 3 (also called Sai Kunj) are minimal effected. Its majorly phase 2, which is on 40 feet road & is effected. Some parts of Q & P block from phase 1 are effected. Majorly 95% plus of area in Phase 1 & 3 are clear. Phase 3 (Sai Kunj) even got sewer work going on, sponsored by residents themselves.

    cheers!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Phase 1 & 3 (also called Sai Kunj) are minimal effected. Its majorly phase 2, which is on 40 feet road & is effected. Some parts of Q & P block from phase 1 are effected. Majorly 95% plus of area in Phase 1 & 3 are clear. Phase 3 (Sai Kunj) even got sewer work going on, sponsored by residents themselves.

    cheers!!!!

    gdhody

    Can you tell me the current prices in New Palam Vihar Phase 1 (blocks touching to DEW i.e. D block or similar).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    gdhody

    Can you tell me the current prices in New Palam Vihar Phase 1 (blocks touching to DEW i.e. D block or similar).



    Boss,
    If i quote the price here. It might end up in a battle of controversy, you can PM me.
    I can let you know the current price. I recently purchased a plot there.

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Friends.....Any jankaar among you of Vatika inxt / Vatika Trade centre project? I need some very urgent help (Information)
    CommentQuote
  • Though earlier I have decided not to share the information, however for sake of end users and considering the sensitivity of news I have to share.

    ITS HEARD THAT THOUSAND OF NPR AFFECTED PEOPLE FROM SEVERAL AREAS (KHERKI DAULA, NPV, TECKCHAND, BAJGHERA ETC.) HAS DEMONSTRATED IN FRONT OF HUDA OFFICE AND SHOUTING THE SLOGAN OF "NPR HATAO"

    CONFIRMED AND 100% GENUINE NEWS.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing UltiChakri.


    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Though earlier I have decided not to share the information, however for sake of end users and considering the sensitivity of news I have to share.

    ITS HEARD THAT THOUSAND OF NPR AFFECTED PEOPLE FROM SEVERAL AREAS (KHERKI DAULA, NPV, TECKCHAND, BAJGHERA ETC.) HAS DEMONSTRATED IN FRONT OF HUDA OFFICE AND SHOUTING THE SLOGAN OF "NPR HATAO"

    CONFIRMED AND 100% GENUINE NEWS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    though earlier i have decided not to share the information, however for sake of end users and considering the sensitivity of news i have to share.

    its heard that thousand of npr affected people from several areas (kherki daula, npv, teckchand, bajghera etc.) has demonstrated in front of huda office and shouting the slogan of "npr hatao"

    confirmed and 100% genuine news.


    NPR=Non Performing Road
    CommentQuote
  • From what I understand, NPV oustees have been given adequate compensation especially considering the fact that NPV isn't legal.

    So, why are they still rejecting the offer. Is it simply a case of trying to extract the maximum or something more than what meets the eyes.

    This road could do wonders for the whole of Gurgaon but still stuck in litigation. Sad!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    From what I understand, NPV oustees have been given adequate compensation especially considering the fact that NPV isn't legal.

    So, why are they still rejecting the offer. Is it simply a case of trying to extract the maximum or something more than what meets the eyes.

    This road could do wonders for the whole of Gurgaon but still stuck in litigation. Sad!


    As I got they has refused the any compensation package offer and now asking to remove the road from colony. Now the problem is bigger than ever, further they are getting boost from strongest stay order provided to them by HC.
    CommentQuote