A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19771 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • but someone on the logix thread said that NPV is resolved...it seems it is going other way round!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Vb2309,
    All this news papers are regional,they need some juicy news,this time they got Rishi Rana.still it's one sided news.
    Nobody's knows other side what Huda is up to. We have to wait till 30 days over,after ward we will know.

If people are now on streets then somewhere something is going on and moving. This just doesn't make sense what other people who are already living in that area e.g. Palam Vihar, daulatabad, dhanwanpur etc who will greatly benefit from the expressway are doing. They should come up wherever these people go and start their own anti protest "NPR Bana ke Rahenge". Or this protest, dharnebaji is of no significance so everybody on the ground is just looking through them, apart from some paid local hindi media.

Anyways lets RTI response come to clear the picture.
    CommentQuote
  • I am clearly getting indication that HUDA can’t alter the prevailing policy which was earlier rejected by HC in 2010. Since, if the new policy gets imposed for this area than through-out the state same demand could have been raised and it would difficult to handle such situation.

Further, litigants wouldn’t agree upon the settlement according to old policy which even was rejected by HC also. Means conflict will remains for long, here I must clarify that further hearing shall not proceed in HC unless the new policy with consent of outsees not submitted in court.

I am also getting information that dispute again has been arising between Daultabad factory/plot owners and HUDA. Though, exact details of their demands and why HUDA is not agreed upon is not getting. In 2010 HC ordered HUDA to provide the alternate plots to factory/plot owners similar to the size they are loosing with variation of +-10% but after passing 3 years not an inch progress has been observed. These all factories are still working and same could be cross-checked by visiting site.

Further, sector 110a land owners have already been moved to court and not ready to vacate the land/houses and seeking for stay order.

I deeply regret to post all above information but these all are genuine.

May some change of policy decision would take place in near future but as on date I don’t have such information. However, now I felt smell that resolution if can happen than would take place within next 2-3 months otherwise it will far away.

सावन हरे न भादों सूखे
    CommentQuote
  • Their can be another scenario. That resolution of DEW is close and these demos are a way of putting pressure on HUDA to extract maximum. This also shows that Oustees are clutching at the straws and they know that they are fighting a losing battle.

Let's see how it pans out. I think an announcement, to the disliking of Oustees, may be made after Delhi elections on Dec.4 to ensure negative sentiment does not hurt Congress chances in elections...

Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Vb2309,
    All this news papers are regional,they need some juicy news,this time they got Rishi Rana.still it's one sided news.
    Nobody's knows other side what Huda is up to. We have to wait till 30 days over,after ward we will know.
    CommentQuote
  • @ultichakri: Pls take it on lighter note... R u part of litigant group , do u have any land on proposed DEW???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    @ultichakri: Pls take it on lighter note... R u part of litigant group , do u have any land on proposed DEW???

During various occasion I have clarified that I don't own any land in NPV colony and neither part of litigant group. My stake is slightly different though I am closely associated and have established link among them.

Further I do stand along with these people and my favors is with them at same time I also have sympathy towards end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    @ultichakri: Pls take it on lighter note... R u part of litigant group , do u have any land on proposed DEW???

Evansis:
    Pl go through the previous psots of Ulti where he himself says neither he is part of litigant group nor having any inch of land on DEW.

But fails to understand a person having so much intrest on litigation part even after having no stake on DEW.
    Is sucj kind of persons are availabe in the today's world, work with out no profit or loss theme.
    If avialble than feel huminity still alive in the world.
    Do not know much about Ulti's sentiments particularly to litigation part.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Evansis:
    Pl go through the previous psots of Ulti where he himself says neither he is part of litigant group nor having any inch of land on DEW.

But fails to understand a person having so much intrest on litigation part even after having no stake on DEW.
    Is sucj kind of persons are availabe in the today's world, work with out no profit or loss theme.
    If avialble than feel huminity still alive in the world.
    Do not know much about Ulti's sentiments particularly to litigation part.

HC has not rejected any Policy.

The while write up is based on HC rejected policy :-)

Ask for proof and order copy and you will get long winded answers bit NOT the order copy!

Equation is

Illegal Occupation of government land.

Non acceptance of compensation of an approved state policy that has been accepted by others.

Both parties (HUDA and Outsees) failing to settle.

Court gave time (term used by outsees is Stay order ) for mutual settlement.

HUDA pathetic failure to push legal route

Finally HUDA will push or in a year or two owners and occupants if flats will push through court.

Right now it is against 220 families vs HUDA

THEN IT WILL BE AGAINST 220 families (illegal occupants) VS 40,000 families (legal occupants who have paid EDC).

Let us see.
    I think it is best that court decides .

Builders should have been clearer about the issue while selling flats. But with 14 KMS DEW and sector roads ALL is well.
    CommentQuote
  • My thought is that the NPV residents have started to see that HUDA is being more and more serious about DWAY and hence feel that they need to slow down the progress/extract maximum or maybe even get DWAY cancelled if possible. If NPV residents felt that HUDA was sitting on their backside and not serious about the DWAY they would not go through the trouble of holding protests or demonstrations. I feel that this bodes well for everyone who wishes for DWAY to be a reality.

As another member had said 'In negotiations stand of both parties hardens before one breaks'

*I am invested on the DWAY and hope and pray it becomes a reality sooner than later. This is just a thought and not based on any fact except demonstrations and my own logic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    HC has not rejected any Policy.

The while write up is based on HC rejected policy :-)

Ask for proof and order copy and you will get long winded answers bit NOT the order copy!

Equation is

Illegal Occupation of government land.

Non acceptance of compensation of an approved state policy that has been accepted by others.

Both parties (HUDA and Outsees) failing to settle.

HUDA pathetic failure to push legal route

Finally HUDA will push or in a year or two owners and occupants if flats will push through court.

Right now it is against 220 families vs HUDA

THEN IT WILL BE AGAINST 220 families (illegal occupants) VS 40,000 families (legal occupants who have paid EDC).

Let us see.
    I think it is best that court decides .

Builders should have been clearer about the issue while selling flats. But with 14 KMS DEW and sector roads ALL is well.

VERY WELL NARRATED THE ABOVE LINE. IN TECHNICALITY, THE TERM MAY BE STAY ORDER, BUT THE INTENT WOULD BE TO FIND THE SOLUTION, WHICH LITIGANTS ARE IN NO MOOD FIND IT.

Point of interest (as well as confusion) is on one hand litigants says they are in no mood for solution and will not allow the NPR to become reality on the other hand they put their demand (unrealistic), which state can not fulfill.

This attitude shows only and only OVERCONFIDENCE (i don't know on what basis) and GREEDINESS (as compared to other land acquisition counterparts).
    CommentQuote
  • Slowly and gradually, due to intention of litigants, the sympathy feeling (which they may not require, but comes automatically) is diminishing (at least for me).
    CommentQuote
  • The actual litigants may not be able to fight for such a long time ... its actually the interest of few politician and some powerful people whose land is coming on DEW ... only these people are playing all these games ...... Otherwise if it was matter with only with the actual litigants ... then it must be resolved by now ...
    CommentQuote
  • Again people are talking like day-dreamer, talk on facts which is completely different:

1. The stay order was given in 2010 whereas 2007 policy was already there and offered despite that HC given stay order. What is the reason for such action? Means HC did not feel its adequate. Are people here more smart than our judiciary system which delvers the verdict after hearing the contention of several hours.

2. What is the reason for Sine die stay order, when normal stay order can work?

3. What irregularities were found during debate?

4. Despite submitting several time application by HUDA to reopen the case, HC rejected every time. What was the reason?

Everybody using his assumption....court will do this.... govt will do this....in my opinion unless both party not agreed upon till than nothing can happen. Be realistic.
    CommentQuote
  • The agreement HAS to take place between the two parties and litigators knows this, then what is the relevance of "Dharna & Pradarshan"? They can sit quietly as they know nothing will happen?

Assuming HUDA is smart enough to know that it can not initiate anything without the agreement with litigators, then what is the relevance of publishing the notification?

There is a way somewhere in between!!!!!

***and i think HUDA as well as litigators seen or feel it, and that's why they are reacting***
    CommentQuote
  • DHARNA PRADASHAN was for showing the strength and expressing determination for not allowing any work on NPR. This has already been stopped (as per information) and from past one months no work is going on. 

It was also necessary, since HUDA was saying that some people has accepted offer and gathering of all the litigant indicates that none has accepted it and HUDA's claim was fake. 
    CommentQuote