A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This will be the best area with best infrastructure in GGN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    This will be the best area with best infrastructure in GGN.

Hope this is true , But it is still a long time before that happens , I believe 2015 onwards when the deliveries of Raheja's projects , INDIABULLS , SObha , bptp villas , Mahindra , lumbini , chintels , ATS , puri , It will be a decent place to stay , Expressway and sector roads will be completed by then for sure....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Hope this is true , But it is still a long time before that happens , I believe 2015 onwards when the deliveries of Raheja's projects , INDIABULLS , SObha , bptp villas , Mahindra , lumbini , chintels , ATS , puri , It will be a decent place to stay , Expressway and sector roads will be completed by then for sure....

Bhalla ji, puraani sector roads ki marammat to saalon se hui nahi to nayi banne ki to ummedein to chor hi do wo bhi sirf agle 4 saal main. It is wishful thinking that HUDA will suddenly wake up and gets down to business. Haan sadak ke naam par tarcoal ki thin layer shayad zaroor bich jaye.
    CommentQuote
  • So best timne to enter is 2013 mid, Where u will get exponential growth on DE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Bhalla ji, puraani sector roads ki marammat to saalon se hui nahi to nayi banne ki to ummedein to chor hi do wo bhi sirf agle 4 saal main. It is wishful thinking that HUDA will suddenly wake up and gets down to business. Haan sadak ke naam par tarcoal ki thin layer shayad zaroor bich jaye.

wo layer to make up hota hai , raat ka kaam hua aur subah waapis wohi shakal ho jaati hai , roads ke cse mein make up 30 dino mein utarta hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    So best timne to enter is 2013 mid, Where u will get exponential growth on DE

Forget exponential growth over these prices..........

GOne are those days my friend....

we can hope that prices establish around 8k in the next 4 yrs...
    CommentQuote
  • GGnaadmi, I also think D way in 4-5 years and sector roads in 5-8 years is a realistic assumption
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    GGnaadmi, I also think D way in 4-5 years and sector roads in 5-8 years is a realistic assumption

Yes, sooner or later D-way will become a reality. From investment perspective, people can jump in right now for some projects in litigation-free sectors if they feel they are within their budgets and are confident about that builder to ultimately finish that project. Also, be ready for a long holding period to get the maximum returns. Once ATS, Puri and other such projects are launched at higher prices then definitely it will have ripple effect on other projects for investors to reap benefits in other projects. So, one can play a safe game without missing out on the bus.

From end-use perspective, don't expect to live in these projects for atleast 5-6 years time-frame. It is not just the road and the apartment building which are needed to call a place your home. I don't see all basic civic amenities being available before the aforesaid duration in this area.

Again, this is just my POV and others may differ.
    CommentQuote
  • Development of Infra

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi

Hi
    Greetings

So very true.. Akshay Kumar in "Khata Meetha" comes to my mind straight away:D

Sir, from the look and feel of things, it has been 5 months since May 2011 when the tender was awarded to Indiabulls.. the time period as per tender conditions was supposed to be 12 months.. Obviously there is nothing to talk home in terms of progress unfortunately..:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Agar main linear equation se time lagaunga on the basis of what was promised (12 months) and what has been delivered in 5 months..fir to ban gaya D Way
    CommentQuote
  • Sarkari kaam mein sir jis din koi bhi equation lag gayi linear or complex...that would be a D-day for investors. Atleast kuch predictability toh banegi :)
    CommentQuote
  • Execution of announcements

Hi
    Greetings

Irony is no sensible launch has come for sometime, also
    No seemingly "paid" article about dway for quiet sometime,

Any idea of the sep15 auctions of obstructing structures regading their demolition??

Any idea about the sai kunj residents ligitation case hearing??

Any news about delhi side connectivity and land acquisition for the purpose by DDA??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, yeh D e way ke Brokers ko aag lag jaye gi . Nobody is willing to hear facts & answer some of the basic questions .

Saab hype create karke, duniya ka bewkuf banane mein interested hain .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Irony is no sensible launch has come for sometime, also
    No seemingly "paid" article about dway for quiet sometime,

Any idea of the sep15 auctions of obstructing structures regading their demolition??

Any idea about the sai kunj residents ligitation case hearing??

Any news about delhi side connectivity and land acquisition for the purpose by DDA??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Sab ganda hain par dhandha hain yeh -
    CommentQuote
  • Status and Resale of Projects on Dway

Hi
    Greetings

Absolutely agree with you Manoja.. Brokers have done Excellent Job in liquidating stock for many projects for about 2-3 year now..

I am sure we have some "concerned" brokers as they are a part of the ecosystem. Even if they may not be invested they have to go to sleep in peace. Good brokers get repeat business from existing clients and referal business from satisfied clients and word of mouth..

To get repeat business and build market depth and width for attracting fence sitters, new entrants and for those who missed business- they should continuously update
    - Status of project ( A>B>C or approvals ok, BBA ok, Construction started)
    - Resale prices of projects ( to keep investors/overambitious new launchers:o updated of status)

This can be done the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKjfg6cD&key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

They can also include Broker Contact details on a dedicated page on the attachment

A new link giving LOCATION OF PROJECT ON MSP has also been added for everybodies use..

This will also keep dway bashers at bay till it goes full steam.;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote