21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post
      Actually it is not only road when anybody says 150 meters Deawy ,the fact is that 150 meters will be the total width which will include green belts (60 meters ) central divider (10 meters ), central 6 lanes of pucca road (25 meters) , proposed metro and BRT (15 meters ), footpaths (36 meters ), service roads (20 meters ),trunk services (23 meters ), utility ( 7 meters ), HWV tracks (8 meters ) as is shown on page 68 of the above tender link. And the current tender is for central 42 meters of the total 150 meters.
      There lies the point. The tender is indeed for 42 meters road, and not for 150 meters road, I and many others have repeated that many times over. Once I was told by my contact in Assembly that Eway tender is for 150 meters, and I had written that once without reading the tender. But after that I always wrote that Eway is 150 meters because the tenders say that. But it is for the ENTIRE road portion of the 150 meters expressway at present. I don't know who is spreading what ?

Why shouldn't we cheer the news that Eway is becoming a reality now?

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post176056
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post

Bhaiya pehle nahi samjhe to ab Hindi mein samjha deta hoon: Eway 42 meters road ka hi tender hai....samajh gaye ya nahi? Nahi samjhe to Vasant Vihar wale makaan ke bahar likhwa doon kya?
          Raumybhan Bhai, very well explained. Meri to samjh me aa gaya.

Comment

Raumy apne ke bahar advertisment laga do na - Invest in D way to become millioners

vaise bhi tumne D way ke har project main invest kar ke exit kiya hain aur fir nikal padhte ho ek naye project ki main

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
            There lies the point. The tender is indeed for 42 meters road, and not for 150 meters road, I and many others have repeated that many times over. Once I was told by my contact in Assembly that Eway tender is for 150 meters, and I had written that once without reading the tender. But after that I always wrote that Eway is 150 meters because the tenders say that. But it is for the ENTIRE road portion of the 150 meters expressway at present. I don't know who is spreading what ?

Why shouldn't we cheer the news that Eway is becoming a reality now?

Bhaiya pehle nahi samjhe to ab Hindi mein samjha deta hoon: Eway 42 meters road ka hi tender hai....samajh gaye ya nahi? Nahi samjhe to Vasant Vihar wale makaan ke bahar likhwa doon kya?

Comment

samajh

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
              Raumybhan Bhai, very well explained. Meri to samjh me aa gaya.
              mujhe to 10 march 2011 ko hi samajh me aa gaya tha.
              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...0-post330.html

National Highway 1 (GT Road ) has 8 lanes and NPR will have 6 lanes as per the current tender.

Nobody can predict how much time it will take to become free of litigations and when Delhi part will be constructed. Everyone has his own take on the time period and own perceptions about the projected prices at that time and that's why the builders find investors/buyers for all the regions of ggn.
              Last edited by chopra; May 6 2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post
                mujhe to 10 march 2010 ko hi samajh me aa gaya tha .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...0-post330.html

Comment

D-Way banne ki chinta chodo ye socho ke ban gaya to iske bad itni supply ayegi 80 to 100+ sectors me ki aj jo 80 lack ka 3 BHK hai jo paanch saal bad deliver hoga uske 1 crore 30 lack kon dega on NPR or SPR. Just a curiousity.

Comment

Dwarka Dream Expressway

Hi all

I have always been cautious about unrealistic optimism and the best thought is
                    ...Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
                    However some people, I find, not just optimistic; they seem to be possessed by a cocksure ghost!!!
                    Infact there is no vaccine against overconfidence!!!
                    16CWP (civil writ petitions/ litigations) and 2.58kms disputed length (20%appx of total) can take a long long time to resolve. If one thinks these cases dont matter, one should sue his brain.
                    Also look at the humoungous supply even if this is resolved. Area wise we are talking about another Gurgaon which took 35 years to develop!!! Supply is going to be tremendous. Are we willing to wait that long? Builders are paying for articles to be published just to get rid of the stuff. Why cant some people see this?? (they cant keep increasing edc or super area for ever)
                    Gullible investors falling for shrewd people projecting 150mts while it is actually 12.5mtsX2 and that too with the forementioned problems.
                    Time we need a regulator for real estate.
                    I am sorry but no offence meant against anybody. I actually find, a few with interest, disrespecting every investor/end user, in a manner if you look at this upside down.. 370HSSV 0773H

Request all like minded people to come forward and try to upload the latest situation in a more scientific manner on the open space sheet I have tried to update based on information provided by you. ANYBODY CAN EDIT, gives news updates that you might have missed on this blog.
                    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=1
                    Last edited by BlessU; May 6 2011, 04:06 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Does anybody has case numbers for these 16 litigations as quoted by BlessU even a couple of would do. If somebody lives nearby NPV can easily find out whats the status of the litigations . As far as I know via media these litigations are all dependent on allotment of alternate land which HUDA has fastracked into sector 110A as soon as thats done almost all these litigations would go away. If NPR is not developed in timely manner it would affect not only NPR properties but NH8 as well 'cause as already said by someone in this forum, by 2014 NH8 would be a large parking lot.
                      Last edited by agvinod; May 6 2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X