A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19807 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Here is a pic with all projects in Sector-109 marked. Dwarka expressway and other adjoining sector roads, portion of Dwarka Expressway that is under Court stay and portion of 75m road that remains untouched being in Delhi boundary are also visible and marked.

VB... As requested, the route from ATS Kocoon till NPR via wide Sector Road is marked in red.

Rasikbhai... MSCWT is marked in this pic..

Hope, the breaks marked in RED turn BLACK soon!

Sir is sector 108, close to Shona City phase II and 75 meter road side... I can see some construction is that Raheha and experion projects? This is very helpful
    CommentQuote
    Here is a pic with all projects in Sector-109 marked. Dwarka expressway and other adjoining sector roads, portion of Dwarka Expressway that is under Court stay and portion of 75m road that remains untouched being in Delhi boundary are also visible and marked.

VB... As requested, the route from ATS Kocoon till NPR via wide Sector Road is marked in red.

Rasikbhai... MSCWT is marked in this pic..

Hope, the breaks marked in RED turn BLACK soon!

Hi MKG,

Many thanks for your excellent efforts, not just visually but also on the Computer Mark outs, which I appreciate and sincerely thank you for taking the pain to Mark out the road on my request.

THANK YOU MKG.

MKG one thing I did not understand was the break in the 70 mtr wide road , that is falling in "Delhi ". I am not that well versed with the Delhi Gurgaon bifurcation. Does some patches of Delhi fall in Gurgaon sectors?Is it not a straight line sort of bifurcation?

Also please can you tell me where does this 70 mtr road lead to ? Does it join in Delhi towards Dwraka ?

And once again, great job.
    You were one of the key contributors to this forum like Amit Bhalla and Amit001 , and you remain so.

It is sad not to hear from Amit001 much now a days, and Bhalla ji too is barely visible on this forum.

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309

I did not understand was the break in the 70 mtr wide road , that is falling in "Delhi ". I am not that well versed with the Delhi Gurgaon bifurcation. Does some patches of Delhi fall in Gurgaon sectors?Is it not a straight line sort of bifurcation?

Also please can you tell me where does this 70 mtr road lead to ? Does it join in Delhi towards Dwraka ?

VB,

The 75m Sector Road starts from Sector 99 and ends at Najafgarh Road. As per Delhi Master Plan, it will be eventually connected to UER(Urban Extension Road) in Dwarka, which will provide seamless connectivity from this part of Gurgaon to North West Delhi.

Yes, A part of this road, just behind Sector 109 near Sobha International City Phase-2, gets into Delhi for about a km and then again falls into Haryana, before joining Najafgarh Road in Delhi.

I am attaching a page from the brochure of Sobha International City depicting the map very clearly. The 75m road in this page is marked as 99m Road.

Hope this helps!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Important Update / News

I had a conference with some one who is well versed with the Metro route and laws around it.

I came to know that if METRO 4 is planned on NPR which is the plan, as per the metro related RR law, no stay can be taken on the said route.

This will leave outsees in bad water and the metro route will go ahead.

He mentioned that if stays were allowed on Metro route then the Metro would have never got made in Delhi and Noida.

This I treated as very important news and couples with suggestion from AB few weeks back I believe that all investors and end users in Sectors 109, 106 or other sectors near Delhi should buy now, when rates are low or hold in the inventory in good projects.

I have NO doubt that Metro will be announced and build on this route as it has already reached Sector 22 of Dwarka which is right adjacent to Dwarka Expressway.

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
    VB,

The 75m Sector Road starts from Sector 99 and ends at Najafgarh Road. As per Delhi Master Plan, it will be eventually connected to UER(Urban Extension Road) in Dwarka, which will provide seamless connectivity from this part of Gurgaon to North West Delhi.

Yes, A part of this road, just behind Sector 109 near Sobha International City Phase-2, gets into Delhi for about a km and then again falls into Haryana, before joining Najafgarh Road in Delhi.

I am attaching a page from the brochure of Sobha International City depicting the map very clearly. The 75m road in this page is marked as 99m Road.

Hope this helps!

Yes MKG, it really helps , is it ok to ask two more questions please ?

FIRST

Is there any legal issues or any other constraints why the 75 Mtr road ( shown as 99 Mtr on Shobha Brochure) not being made in the Delhi part ? Is Delhi up for making it administratively ? Agreed ? Is it Part of Delhi's declared plans ? ANY KNOWN DATES FOR THE DELHI PART OF THIS ROAD?

TWO

AM I CIRRECT IN UNDERSTANDING THAT WHEN THE 75 Mtr road is completed there will be connectivity to Dwarka from sectors and projects on side of this 75 Mtr road?

IF SO THEN I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT DEW DELAY.

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Yes MKG, it really helps , is it ok to ask two more questions please ?

FIRST

Is there any legal issues or any other constraints why the 75 Mtr road ( shown as 99 Mtr on Shobha Brochure) not being made in the Delhi part ? Is Delhi up for making it administratively ? Agreed ? Is it Part of Delhi's declared plans ? ANY KNOWN DATES FOR THE DELHI PART OF THIS ROAD?

TWO

AM I CIRRECT IN UNDERSTANDING THAT WHEN THE 75 Mtr road is completed there will be connectivity to Dwarka from sectors and projects on side of this 75 Mtr road?

IF SO THEN I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT DEW DELAY.

Nothing Surprises Me

As per Delhi Master Plan, there are 3 Urban Extension Roads planned to provide connectivity between North, North West and South West Delhi. These roads basically are interconnecting all the national highways, two of which connect NH-1 and NH-8. However, though the work is going on for development of these roads, the land acquisition in Delhi, mostly in North West Delhi is paralysed due to illegal encroachment.

As far as 75m Road is concerned, I am not aware of any legal issues pertaining to land acquisition of the portion lying in Delhi that I have marked. Since the development of new Gurgaon Sectors is benefitting Haryana, DDA may not be seriously interested or may just be least bothered. Also, it may be due to lack of proper co-ordination between HUDA and DDA.

The connectivity from Dwarka till Najafgarh Road is also not that great. There are a couple of wide roads in Dwarka Phase-2 leading towards Najafgarh Road, but they end up either in fields or end up in villages, therefore do not provide seamless and convenient connectivity between developed part of Dwarka and Najafgarh Road. However, the connectivity is there via pucca roads, one that passes through village Bamnoli, and another one running parallel to a drain that connects Najafgarh Road just close to Bajhgera Road.

I feel Dwarka Expressway is essentially required for seamless connectivity between 10x sectors and Dwarka & Airport. 75m road will always remain as an alternate connectivity, not as convenient as NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by mkg007
    As per Delhi Master Plan, there are 3 Urban Extension Roads planned to provide connectivity between North, North West and South West Delhi. These roads basically are interconnecting all the national highways, two of which connect NH-1 and NH-8. However, though the work is going on for development of these roads, the land acquisition in Delhi, mostly in North West Delhi is paralysed due to illegal encroachment.

As far as 75m Road is concerned, I am not aware of any legal issues pertaining to land acquisition of the portion lying in Delhi that I have marked. Since the development of new Gurgaon Sectors is benefitting Haryana, DDA may not be seriously interested or may just be least bothered. Also, it may be due to lack of proper co-ordination between HUDA and DDA.

The connectivity from Dwarka till Najafgarh Road is also not that great. There are a couple of wide roads in Dwarka Phase-2 leading towards Najafgarh Road, but they end up either in fields or end up in villages, therefore do not provide seamless and convenient connectivity between developed part of Dwarka and Najafgarh Road. However, the connectivity is there via pucca roads, one that passes through village Bamnoli, and another one running parallel to a drain that connects Najafgarh Road just close to Bajhgera Road.

I feel Dwarka Expressway is essentially required for seamless connectivity between 10x sectors and Dwarka & Airport. 75m road will always remain as an alternate connectivity, not as convenient as NPR.

Thanks MKG,

That's great.
    Yes DEW will provide seemless connectivity.

However, what is important is that there is alternate CONNECTIVITY.

Our beautiful nation , many cities, and Gurgaon (DLF area ) etc have come up without the EXPRESSWAYS.

In regards of de risking the delay of DEW, Alternate CONNECTIVITY works from my strategic view.

DEW will come, Metro route is planned, so "stays" will be vacated. Till then 75 Metre is better than 40 Metre DEW.

Connectivity inside Delhi is not an issue that DEW resolves anyways.

Connectivity with a 70 Metre road works for me :-)

VB

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • As I got that, few days back meeting held between HUDA and Delhi official for resolving the issue and finished without any achievement (complete issue details awaited including agenda).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    As I got that, few days back meeting held between HUDA and Delhi official for resolving the issue and finished without any achievement (complete issue details awaited including agenda).

Regarding Delhi side connectivity ? or else?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    As I got that, few days back meeting held between HUDA and Delhi official for resolving the issue and finished without any achievement (complete issue details awaited including agenda).

That's a positive sign atleast thing are moving

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Regarding Delhi side connectivity ? or else?

Obviously including NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Construction of Master Roads in New Sector–99 to 115, Gurgaon.

Budget for the year 2013 -14 (Rs. in Lacs) 3200.00

Upto date Expenditure (09/2013) (Rs. in Lacs) 5838.95

Action Plan Balance Road = 3.60 is in progress. Stay = 450m. 200m yet to be acquired

Remarks. Total Road length against approved estimate = 30.87Km.

1 A Const. of 60Mtr. & 75 Mtr. Road
    Rs.8270.00Lacs

Likely date of completion 31.12.2013

Remarks Total road length as per Tender / DNIT = 16.60 Km. Total road completed at
    site = 13.00Km.
    • 2.95Km. in progress.
    • 0.450Km. under stay.
    • 0.200Km, yet to be acquired.

Clause – II has been imposed due to slow progress of work vide XEN-V, GGN letter No.
    11229 dt 11.12.2012. However work is in progress & to be completed by 31.10.2013.

1 B Const. of 60Mtr. Road recently acquired road. Rs.856.30Lacs

Likely date of completion 30.11.2013

Remarks Total road length as per Tender / DNIT = 1.40 Km. Earthwork completed at site in entire 1.40Km length, GSB in progress.

1 C Const. of 2 Nos. bridges /culvert Rs.530.00Lacs

Remarks Raft foundation completed

2. Const. of Northern Peripheral Road from Kherki Dula to Dwarka, Gurgaon

Budget for the year 2013 -14 (Rs. in Lacs) 500.00

2 A Const. of road in 14 K.M length of available land Rs.5700.00Lacs / Rs.4500.00Lacs

Upto date Expenditure (09/2013) (Rs. in Lacs) 4130.44

Action Plan Earth work completed = 13.70Km
    Earth work in progress = 0.30Km
    GSB Completed = 12.53Km
    WMM Completed = 11.63Km
    WMM work in progress= 0.90Km
    DBM & B.C. Completed=11.40Km
    Kerbs Completed = 11.00Km

Remarks. Clear Length = 14202Mtr
    Clear but local hindrance = 1098Mtr
    Stay Portion = 1670Mtr
    R.O.B. & Approaches
    Portion = 1000Mtr
    Work held up due to
    other reasons = 30Mtr
    Total = 18000Mtr

2 B Const. of 4 Nos Culverts
    Rs.528.00Lacs / Rs.566.20Lacs

Upto date Expenditure (09/2013) (Rs. in Lacs ) 118.73

Remarks • Work in progress & 25% work complete on One No. culvert at RD 13739. The work is to be executed on SWD & S.T.P. Channel & which are running discharge due to rainy seasons.

2 C SWD in 14 K.M available land Rs.2061.00Lacs / Rs.1862.60Lacs

Upto date Expenditure (09/2013) (Rs. in Lacs) 544.82

Likely date of completion 31.03.2014

Remarks. 6500 Mtr. lengths constructed and work is in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • DEW alignment is demarcated adjacent to puri(111) with pillars, however its a story not less than 2 years when we can see it constructing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • varunvats,
    You mean they going to make flyover npv.
    CommentQuote
  • No, i didn't mention or mean such, but the demarcation meant for alignment as i also read it many times that few claimed very strongly about the change in alignment of DEW, flyover, underpass are might be in Admin plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote