A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    If I am not well-wisher of end users than why I am here? I don't have any gain in sharing information, I again reteriate that it's just voluntary help so that end users those don't have access to information use their due diligence based on input.

Litigants and end users both are on same boat, since one is loosing his house/land and another is not getting his house. Further I am not MESSIAH of anybody and having just established link.

AS ON DATE NOR ANY RESOLUTION TOOK PLACE NEITHER ON SIGHT.

One member asked me nos of petitioner, though I felt its not appropriate to disclose such vital information however for sake of end users I would like to reveal as on date around 375 petitioner(225 old+150new) filed the cases alone from NPV colony and none of them applied for alternate plot.

sir..,
    all your information's say nothing is positive ( regarding DEW)..., so what kind of voluntary help is this for an end user...? also you said before you have stakes involved, so this is a help for profit means professionalism...are you doing business on IREF.
    and end user will get his house after litigation ends..., it's a clear case one's loss is others gain..., still same boat...? quite confusing.
    please come up with concrete information with some documentary evidences..., otherwise dear every day new figures of litigants and no. of court cases filed is being published on this platform so its difficult to choose which one is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,
    Litigants are not loosing house they are getting plots in authorize area instead of staying in unauthorized place.
    Plus getting construction cost. End user are loosing everything,if delayed or thinks not getting resolved sir.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DEEPAKguru
    sir..,
    all your information's say nothing is positive ( regarding DEW)..., so what kind of voluntary help is this for an end user...? also you said before you have stakes involved, so this is a help for profit means professionalism...are you doing business on IREF.
    and end user will get his house after litigation ends..., it's a clear case one's loss is others gain..., still same boat...? quite confusing.
    please come up with concrete information with some documentary evidences..., otherwise dear every day new figures of litigants and no. of court cases filed is being published on this platform so its difficult to choose which one is correct.

From where I bring positive news first tell me, will fake positive news help you?? I have lot of information but can't disclose since it could hurt someone's  sentiments, hence on such inputs I kept silence and waiting for the appropriate time so that it's automatically  get disclosed through some another source. 

In my perception both litigant and end users are on same boat and neither I wish anyone to looses his house/land neither I am in favor of that end users wait for his house for indefinite time. There must be some middle and amicable solution otherwise this conflict never ends. 

There are different type of stake and which I owns doesn't  has any relationship with any kind of business/profit on IREF forum or anywhere else. 

You have also asked how my information help to end users, it would provide some sort of mental preparation happening at ground situation and at same time it warns to new adventurers.  

I say sorry for providing any kind of documentary evidence it's purely betrayed those having faith on me. Even on disclosing numbers of petitioners I am feeling guilty. 

Further,  It's upto you or anybody else to believe on the information being providing or ignore it. There is no compulsion at all. 
    CommentQuote
  • I think people should wait for the rti response, no point quoting sources or speculations already there are great number of posts with that. Anybody can come and claim lord Krishna has taken birth in NPV and he is spearheading the war against evil everybody in the world, then another one will come and claim yes I have also heard the same news but my high level source didn't confirm nor denied it only smiled.

Happy deepawali everyone !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    If I am not well-wisher of end users than why I am here? I don't have any gain in sharing information, I again reteriate that it's just voluntary help so that end users those don't have access to information use their due diligence based on input.

Litigants and end users both are on same boat, since one is loosing his house/land and another is not getting his house. Further I am not MESSIAH of anybody and having just established link.

AS ON DATE NOR ANY RESOLUTION TOOK PLACE NEITHER ON SIGHT.  

One member asked me nos of petitioner, though I felt its not appropriate to disclose such vital information however for sake of end users I would like to reveal as on date around 375 petitioner(225 old+150new) filed the cases alone from NPV colony and none of them applied for alternate plot. 

Ulti ji could you please elaborate this figure of litigants at 375. As per NDTV video a few days back on this forum one litigant had stated that the total number is 212.

Is it not the process of spreading fearPsychosis in the minds of thousands of investors and end-users who have invested their hard-earned money on number of projects on DEW. Let the people face the difficulties and hardships as their projects are getting delayed. The last date of submission of applications in HUDA by litigants was 30 Oct and thereafter there were 3-4 holidays due to festivities of Diwali. How the information regarding non-submission of applications by litigants has been worked out so quickly. Is HUDA Admn only working for Mr Ulti to provide him all details and information on every account...

I entirely agree with Mr ppgupta and Mr Deepakguru.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • So many posts here...seems like information overflow....

Just one basic question....Where are we on DWay? What is the current status?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monu786
    So many posts here...seems like information overflow....

Just one basic question....Where are we on DWay? What is the current status?

Apparently this forum is acting as if THIS FORUM WOULD DECIDE THE FATE OF DWARKA EXPRESSWAY-NPR.
    Let's be very clear, none of the forum members has any say in the decision making process.
    MY HUNCH IS THAT GOOD SENSE WILL PREVAIL AND DWARKA EXPRESS WAY IS GOING TO BE THERE VERY SOON, IN LARGER PUBLIC INTEREST.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely correct Mr ppgupta.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Apparently this forum is acting as if THIS FORUM WOULD DECIDE THE FATE OF DWARKA EXPRESSWAY-NPR.
    Let's be very clear, none of the forum members has any say in the decision making process.
    MY HUNCH IS THAT GOOD SENSE WILL PREVAIL AND DWARKA EXPRESS WAY IS GOING TO BE THERE VERY SOON, IN LARGER PUBLIC INTEREST.

I think we all agree to a certain extent that Good sense will prevail and DEW will be there. But how soon or later is what we are trying to gauge by discussing and sharing info with each other.

I think we should appreciate ultichakri for posting info here, although negative but still it is information.
    CommentQuote
  • Deepak Ji

Let him post. There are people who would want the info. Wrong or right is individual choice. I find your post quite personal and vindictive.

Please, lets maintain the decorum of the forum.

Originally Posted by DEEPAKguru
    vhery vhery funny of u...,
    1st who is asking u to bring a positive news...? (STOP POSING U LIKE MESSIAH)
    i only said continuously spreading negative news without any concrete proofs can hurt the sentiments of an affected person, and after demoralizing some innocence, one can become victim of professionals like u, who may be here with fishing motive on IREF.
    LITIGANTS and END-USER have different targets, stop fooling peoples.
    i don't think you have different stake's here...i guess u r a fisherman here on IREF AND ONLY CREATING PANIC, since you are not providing any evidence/documentary proof what u says.
    YOU ARE ACTING HERE LIKE ANOTHER SELF DECLARED GOD...,
    admn. to please take a note.
    CommentQuote
  • Gupta Ji

Let's be happy. Festive season is on and let the festivities spread happiness and cheer. Let people post their opinion or news.

People are smart enough to decipher truth or lies.

:bab (48):

Originally Posted by ppgupta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DEEPAKguru
    vhery vhery funny of u...,
    1st who is asking u to bring a positive news...? (STOP POSING U LIKE MESSIAH)
    i only said continuously spreading negative news without any concrete proofs can hurt the sentiments of an affected person, and after demoralizing some innocence, one can become victim of professionals like u, who may be here with fishing motive on IREF.
    LITIGANTS and END-USER have different targets, stop fooling peoples.
    i don't think you have different stake's here...i guess u r a fisherman here on IREF AND ONLY CREATING PANIC, since you are not providing any evidence/documentary proof what u says.
    YOU ARE ACTING HERE LIKE ANOTHER SELF DECLARED GOD...,
    admn. to please take a note.

DEEPAKguru,

The public forum is an open platform to share the information/views which one believes/has.

I certainly dont buy your story because if you read the information provided very clearly there is no specific project being talked which gets impacted by the information shared.

If you think that people reading the information will stop buying just because certain person shared a certain information or vice versa start buying just because of the positive information being shared...then lets be very practical.

A person making a shopping of 50 Lacs+ will certainly look hard to get the facts right and in this tech world , one can very well get a fair idea on the general things happening(if not so specific information) and that is helpful enough in impacting a decision.

Think twice and open your eyes, believe in reality.
    There are N number of projects on NPR & N X 1000 os flats and if you think someone is bottomfishing just by spreading rumours...think again....
    Unless Mr Hooda says that NPR is SCRAPPED, I dont feel there is much to take the things by heart.
    Totally depend on a person whether to take it or leave it!!!

Lets be open to the information provided and lets be very honest to accept/reject the information.

The flow of thoughts should not stop and there should be a healthy discussion.

regards

P.S :- I don't have any investment on the DEway. Though I believe having personal interest impacts the acceptability power of an individual and one may be biased to the information.
    CommentQuote
  • Everybody, including those who are not invested on DEW hopes and wishes it comes soon, especially those who are stuck for hours in traffic on NH-8 every day of their miserable lives but it does not do anybody any favors to bury their heads in sand and say it is just round the corner.
    CommentQuote
  • 'Dwarka Expressway sees nearly 3-fold jump in housing rates'

'Dwarka Expressway sees nearly 3-fold jump in housing rates'

: Housing prices have jumped nearly three-fold on Dwarka Expressway in Gurgaon during last five years to Rs 7,000 per sq ft but slow pace of constuction of highway and litigation issues have become a major hurdle for growth of this corridor, property consultant DTZ has said.

Property consultant DTZ in its report 'Investment Hotspots in Delhi NCR' said that average residential capital value on Dwarka Expressway has risen from Rs 2,426 per sq ft in 2009 to Rs 7,000 in 2013.

The 18-km long Dwarka Expressway, also known as Northern Peripheral Road, is a eight-lane expressway linking Dwarka-Gurgaon. It is being developed by Indiabulls group under public private partnership (PPP).

DTZ said that Dwarka Expressway is one of the latest hotspots for real estate opportunities for home seekers and potential investors. Proximity to the national capital and IGI airport gives Dwarka Expressway an edge over other upcoming real estate destinations such as Dharuhera, Bhiwadi, Yamuna Expressway and Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

However, the consultant said that "the snail's pace at which the construction of the expressway is progressing along with litigation issues with respect to land acquisition on a 4 km stretch of the expressway are proving to be major hurdles in the growth of the corridor".

Prominent developers like BPTP, Puri Construction, Raheja, Mahindra Lifespace, Sobha Developers, Ansal Housing, Assotech, Paras and Ramprastha have launched more than 50 projects on Dwarka Expressway and are at various stages of construction. These projects range from mid end to premium segment.

"Between 2009 and 2013, the location has witnessed second highest number of project launches, after new sectors in Gurgaon (in terms of number of units). Approximately 18,000 residential units have been launched in the last five years across 44 projects ranging from mid to premium category," it said.

Dwarka Expressway is expected to receive second highest number of housing units (about 24,160) between 2013 and 2018.

With approval of Land Pooling policy by Delhi Development Authority (DDA) which has unlocked substantial land for both housing and commercial use in Delhi, the consultant said real estate growth on Dwarka Expressway is expected to take a hit.

"Adding on to the growth inhibitors is the slow pace of construction of the expressway and the litigation issues. In order to realise the envisaged potential of this corridor, it is essential for government to expedite the infrastructural development which currently is at a nascent stage," DTZ said.

'Dwarka Expressway sees nearly 3-fold jump in housing rates' - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Warning Message

Off-Topic - Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Personal Feuds - Personal Feuds Zero Tolerance Policy: Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us. Avoid suspension.
    CommentQuote