A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by palyash
    Ulti ji could you please elaborate this figure of litigants at 375. As per NDTV video a few days back on this forum one litigant had stated that the total number is 212.

Is it not the process of spreading fearPsychosis in the minds of thousands of investors and end-users who have invested their hard-earned money on number of projects on DEW. Let the people face the difficulties and hardships as their projects are getting delayed. The last date of submission of applications in HUDA by litigants was 30 Oct and thereafter there were 3-4 holidays due to festivities of Diwali. How the information regarding non-submission of applications by litigants has been worked out so quickly. Is HUDA Admn only working for Mr Ulti to provide him all details and information on every account...

I entirely agree with Mr ppgupta and Mr Deepakguru.
    Thanks

375 figure is geniune within 5-10% plus-minus range. There are number of figure floating claiming as high as 750, on which do you believe??? Further there is no compulsion at all, you may ignore if you felt not appropriate.

Nobody is going to apply in 24th hr for alternate plot and this input is also geniune that none had apply so far those are opposing compensation.

Rest whoever feel my information are fake can ignore it, as per my knowledge these all are correct inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from a reliable source who has office in NPV near CHALIS FOOTA road that HUDA has made progress in solving litigation issue. The agreements will me executed in next 7 months and OUTSEES will be moved in a year from then.
    CommentQuote
  • in any case it seems litigants are in minority ....unauthorized colony, minority , over greed...they stand no chance...NPR will go over them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Sir,
    Litigants are not loosing house they are getting plots in authorize area instead of staying in unauthorized place.
    Plus getting construction cost. End user are loosing everything,if delayed or thinks not getting resolved sir.

A person known to me having 500sqyd plot shown me the looses if he accept the HUDA proposed 2007 policy compensation:

A- Present market value of Plot considering rate of min. Rs. 35k per/yd : 500x35000= 175 lac

B- Proposed compensation by HUDA Rs. 1850/yd = 9.25 LAC

C- Proposed size of plot 72 yd against 500 yd having max. market value 60k/yd= 72x60000= .43.2LAC

D- HUDA is offering alternate plots at 25k/yd = 72x25000= 18 LAC

Looses (A+D)-(B+C)= 140.55 LAC

Above are the looses who owns only plot, incase houses where few are as big as built on 1500yd plots are losing much more, since according to sources the authority has been proposed 1/10th of construction cost against market rate for built-up houses and very small size plot against being acquired. Now yourself check the looses if these people accept present policy and that’s why I am quite skeptical over any early resolution as per present law bill.
    Since, few members are going to file RTI and these point may also put in that and cross-check the figure I quoted above
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Ulti
    A very hypothetical calculation at current market price of an unauthorised land.

A person who invests in plots of 500 sq.yard should have logical investment potential in mind whether the Plot is on an authorised land or not keeping in mind the risk involved. Presumably, the rate at which the plot has been purchased was very low and now the loss is being worked out at present market rate equivalent to rates of authorised plots being sold by HUDA in regularised Sectors. This is one reason HUDA has not regularised NPV colony.
    CommentQuote
    Mr Ulti
    A very hypothetical calculation at current market price of an unauthorised land.

A person who invests in plots of 500 sq.yard should have logical investment potential in mind whether the Plot is on an authorised land or not keeping in mind the risk involved. Presumably, the rate at which the plot has been purchased was very low and now the loss is being worked out at present market rate equivalent to rates of authorised plots being sold by HUDA in regularised Sectors. This is one reason HUDA has not regularised NPV colony.

Exactly.I have grown seeing people grabbing lands in NPV & then a phase came where purchases were made. NPV litigants should consider themselves lucky that Hudda is compensating them for an act of purchasing or grabbing a land that was never legal in first place. I will personally not hold back from fighting this case if NPR is compromised, which I don't believe is going to happen. Enough of nepotism for NPV residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gn53914
    Exactly.I have grown seeing people grabbing lands in NPV & then a phase came where purchases were made. NPV litigants should consider themselves lucky that Hudda is compensating them for an act of purchasing or grabbing a land that was never legal in first place. I will personally not hold back from fighting this case if NPR is compromised, which I don't believe is going to happen. Enough of nepotism for NPV residents.

i do agree..., politicians and motivated peoples brought these lands just to make profit..., otherwise there was no buyer even 1k..., then came builders when announcement of DEW was made, lots of peoples (opportunist) made some good bucks.., still some were looking for more and more..., and now standing as litigants....,
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by DEEPAKguru
    i do agree..., politicians and motivated peoples brought these lands just to make profit..., otherwise there was no buyer even 1k..., then came builders when announcement of DEW was made, lots of peoples (opportunist) made some good bucks.., still some were looking for more and more..., and now standing as litigants....,

Some facts from a reliable on the ground source today :

NPV illegal land was selling at 1000 per square yard before DEW started

HUDA has now offered 2000 per square yard

Litigants are demanding 4000 per square yard

Court may find HUDA being very reasonable and more generous then expected.

I think HUDA should go through court.

I will support any DEW litigants who file a PIL to the court for a fast resolution.

Out sees know the above. I think they need to realise that at court they may even loose what HUDA is offering .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    A person known to me having 500sqyd plot shown me the looses if he accept the HUDA proposed 2007 policy compensation:

A- Present market value of Plot considering rate of min. Rs. 35k per/yd : 500x35000= 175 lac

B- Proposed compensation by HUDA Rs. 1850/yd = 9.25 LAC

C- Proposed size of plot 72 yd against 500 yd having max. market value 60k/yd= 72x60000= .43.2LAC

D- HUDA is offering alternate plots at 25k/yd = 72x25000= 18 LAC

Looses (A+D)-(B+C)= 140.55 LAC

Above are the looses who owns only plot, incase houses where few are as big as built on 1500yd plots are losing much more, since according to sources the authority has been proposed 1/10th of construction cost against market rate for built-up houses and very small size plot against being acquired. Now yourself check the looses if these people accept present policy and that’s why I am quite skeptical over any early resolution as per present law bill.
    Since, few members are going to file RTI and these point may also put in that and cross-check the figure I quoted above

ultichakri,
    Above math calculation is not right,because Resident of NPV didn't buy land at market price,that's why it is not authorized.

palyash sir,explained in is post very truly,there is nothing more i can add to response to you.

I personally want people of NPV should get fair deals and hope some amicable solution comes out.
    CommentQuote
  • Vb2309,
    I think Final out come will come from Court only.Both Huda and NPV resident will not be able to work out any solution till there leader Rishi Rana is involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Once forefather of my uncle bought land in Lajpat nagar ND at rate of Rs. 250000 and it has worth of now 25 cr. Would govt authorized to take away his land on the price quoted on sale deed.  It's ridiculous, the market value always worked out at present rate whenever transaction or any acquisition take place. And being private land regardless authorized or unauthorized doesn't give any right to authority to take away ownership without paying fair price. 

One person involved told me that any compromise could acceptable only on followings:

Compensation twice the maximum market rate which is now 50k per yd= 1 lac/yd

Cost of compulsory acquisition = 10k/yd

Displacement allowance: 10 lac/house or plot. 

Alternate plot at free of cost of same size

Cost of construction 2500/sqft

Debating here wouldn't help neither HUDA or litigant change their stance. Cursing, crying, fictitious assumption , abusing would lead to only disappointment.  I posted the figures told to me and considering the determination of outsees any compromise seems to distant dream. And without consent letter sine die stay order can't vacate neither HUDA can approach to HC, hence the matter is almost dead. 

Since its useless to discuss on topic and I have already clarified the POV of person. Henceforth, I am ending the debate here from my end. 
    CommentQuote
  • Your post shows that it's my way or no way.That's why i always say it's one sided news.
    CommentQuote
  • किसानों को मिला 44 करोड़ का मुआवजा

किसानों को मिला 44 करोड़ का मुआवजा
    मंगलवार, 5 नवंबर 2013

द्वारका-एक्सप्रेसवे की जद में आने वाली जमीन का मुआवजा दौलताबाद गांव के किसानों की मंगलवार को मिला। हुडा की ओर से 44 करोड़ रुपये के चेक का भुगतान किया गया।

दौलताबाद गांव के रहने वाले किसानों के एक प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने मंगलवार को हुडा प्रशासक डॉ. प्रवीण कुमार से मुलाकात की। किसानों का आरोप था कि भूमि अधिग्रहण विभाग की ओर से उनको सात माह से टहलाया जा रहा है।

उनकी जमीन का अधिग्रहण पूरा हो चुका है। हुडा की ओर से उस पर सड़क का निर्माण भी किया जा चुका है। किसान हुडा कार्यालय का चक्कर काटने को मजबूर हैं। हुडा प्रशासक ने भूमि अधिग्रहण अधिकारी से बात की।

उन्होंने अधिकारियों से इस बारे में पूरी रिपोर्ट मांगी। इसमें पाया गया कि किसानों को मुआवजा अदा करने में देरी हो रही है। इस पर मुख्यालय से धन न आने के कारण भुगतान न होने की बात कही गई।

हुडा प्रशासक ने किसानों की समस्या को गंभीरता से लेते हुए जब मुख्यालय से यह जानना चाहा तो पता चला कि उनके पास इस तरह का पत्र ही नहीं मिला है। वरिष्ठ लेखाधिकारी राधेश्याम गोयल की ओर से मुख्यालय को भेजे गए ई-मेल पर भुगतान मांगा गया।

इसकी स्वीकृति के बाद हुडा ने किसानों को 44 करोड़ रुपये वितरित करने का आदेश दिया। हुडा प्रशासक के अनुसार उनका मुआवजा किसानों के खाते में पहुंच जाएगा।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalsa
    sir,
    litigants are not loosing house they are getting plots in authorize area instead of staying in unauthorized place.
    plus getting construction cost. End user are loosing everything,if delayed or thinks not getting resolved sir.

still litigants are not happy. Can someone imagine this very special case?? Is this really a special case and different from rest of the acquisition cases? I feel this case special when i open this forum, the moment i close this forum page and then think, i seems it like a normal case and expect the normal result.
    CommentQuote
    Mr Ulti

Exactly this is the mindset which is a hurdle in resolution. Tomorrow after 3-4 years (when projects will start delivering and sector roads will be ready along with other amenities) lajpat nagar case will be applicable???
    CommentQuote