NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 9 hours ago
21920 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    Someone over here said Dway is Neharpar in making. Honestly, the way things are, I also feel the same.
    DEW probably differs with Neharpar due the presence of some very big builders like Tatas, Godrej, Mahindra etc. will that not make a diff in the way the govt responds?

Comment

Someone over here said Dway is Neharpar in making. Honestly, the way things are, I also feel the same. People are busy counting paper profits. Whoever invested at 3500 or so will exit before this year end and people who enter then or the ones who are entering right now in new launches will be stuck. Ideally rates should increase when things change for positive but nothing has changed here for long except rates which are insane. Nearness to Delhi, Gurgaon alone is not enough reason for thse insane rates. If things do not change for good, something wrong is waiting to happen. Extra hawa bhar rahi hai gubbare me, ye jis din phatega acche acche behare ho jaenge.
      Extra hawa gubbare ko aur uppar le ja rahi hai.jaldi fatne ki ummid nahi hai.
      Grahak Jago
      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by nitinn View Post
        DEW probably differs with Neharpar due the presence of some very big builders like Tatas, Godrej, Mahindra etc. will that not make a diff in the way the govt responds?
        and don't forget its right on the bank of delhi and not far from airport. Without seamless expressway its still a good bet and sewage/water/electricity is already approved from HUDA for 8x,9x,10x sectors ... kindly don't compare it to neharpar ...

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
          Extra hawa gubbare ko aur uppar le ja rahi hai.jaldi fatne ki ummid nahi hai.
          Grahak Jago
          new entrants at 6k plus levels definitely should watch but i have seen every watcher lossing a golden opportunity

hawaa bahut kharab hai uske baad yeh haal hai ..

Comment

Originally posted by sellerno007 View Post
            and don't forget its right on the bank of delhi and not far from airport. Without seamless expressway its still a good bet and sewage/water/electricity is already approved from HUDA for 8x,9x,10x sectors ... kindly don't compare it to neharpar ...
            A valid point, as discussed in my earlier post, there is a 1.5km patch remaining between NPR and existing road connecting Delhi.

While expecting NPR to be ready like an expressway in 2 years time is somewhat too optismistic but there is a good chance of an alternate connectivity once these properties start getting delivered starting CY13 end.

Admittedly, there is no scope of much increase in property prices unless you have a seamless connectivity and infrastructure as envisaged in plans.
            Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

Comment

Originally posted by ng13 View Post
              Can any one please suggest commercial investments on DEW?

Not looking for office spaces. Looking for retail commercial.

Or if you could guide me to a thread where they have been discussed

You may look for some of the following commercial bang on dwarka expressway.

1. Gambhir Housing - Skyline 109 Sector
              2. Neo Developers - Neo Square 109 Sector
              3. Ansals Townwalk Sector 104
              4. Ocus near sector 103

Comment

Originally posted by nitinn View Post
                new entrants at 6k plus levels definitely should watch but i have seen every watcher lossing a golden opportunity

hawaa bahut kharab hai uske baad yeh haal hai ..
                If you are an investor inclined on making money only, simply ignore what I am writing below but if you are an end user, please continue.

I guess you missed the entire point of my post. I am not talking about location, builders etc. but the kind of problems Dway is facing. They are very much similar to that of Neharpar. Even after compensating farmers and others, HUDA failed to take possession of 21 kms of land out of 51 Kms for master roads making in Neharpar.

If this problem lingers on for long and investors move out, trust me it will be like Neharpar. Investors booked heavily in Neharpar but when no development as promised by government happened, they got stuck. Investor does not fight like an end user does because investor is only interested in making money and exit. Same here in Dway, its heavily booked by investors and they would not do anything to pressurize authorities to resolve issues as long as money on papers is increasing and then they will gradually exit. End user will be left in the end to deal with all these issues. After that there will be endless struggle in court.

And Delhi border, infra etc is also present on the Kundli side but why is there so much difference then? Dude, its all hype and Gurgaon's euphoria that is driving Dway's market.

If Dway as proposed by agencies and marketed by builders complete "in time", the price would be worth it but as of now prices are highly inflated and IMHO Dway is the most risky investment on current date.
                Last edited by miketest; March 1 2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

If you are an investor inclined on making money only, simply ignore what I am writing below but if you are an end user, please continue.

I guess you missed the entire point of my post. I am not talking about location, builders etc. but the kind of problems Dway is facing. They are very much similar to that of Neharpar. Even after compensating farmers and others, HUDA failed to take possession of 21 kms of land out of 51 Kms for master roads making in Neharpar.

If this problem lingers on for long and investors move out, trust me it will be like Neharpar. Investors booked heavily in Neharpar but when no development as promised by government happened, they got stuck. Investor does not fight like an end user does because investor is only interested in making money and exit. Same here in Dway, its heavily booked by investors and they would not do anything to pressurize authorities to resolve issues as long as money on papers is increasing and then they will gradually exit. End user will be left in the end to deal with all these issues. After that there will be endless struggle in court.

And Delhi border, infra etc is also present on the Kundli side but why is there so much difference then? Dude, its all hype and Gurgaon's euphoria that is driving Dway's market.

If Dway as proposed by agencies and marketed by builders complete "in time", the price would be worth it but as of now prices are highly inflated and IMHO Dway is the most risky investment on current date.
                  I fully agree with you, As far as Infra development is concern both area Nehar par and Deway are owning most of similarities. In NP the master roads are sectioning in grid mode whereas Deway is linear mode which is useless unless all the patches get interconnected. Master roads of NP wherever its got stuck in litigation those projects are getting affected badly and even difficult to approach whereas on Deway the projects those are solely dependent on exway are worst affected and highly priced.

In NP no pacca habitation is on litigation where on Deway more than 500 houses needs to be remove. I don't want to predict whether price would crash or not but one thing I am sure that waiting period shall be very long and more important point is future of this exway depends on which party shall form the government in state at next election.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

the only good thing I can see in neharpar vs DWX comparision is that ...ppl who are living/invested in Neharpar must be feeling very proud that see see now our area is getting compared with the Gurgaon region!!

Else I find no merit in this comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                      the only good thing I can see in neharpar vs DWX comparision is that ...ppl who are living/invested in Neharpar must be feeling very proud that see see now our area is getting compared with the Gurgaon region!!

Else I find no merit in this comparison.
                      Deep meaning with jolly words.... I Agree, it is totally a comparison between and orange...

In this context I recall a story of “Panchtntra”, in which calling a goat a dog again and again by three WISE people made a “pandit” to leave goat for them.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X