NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by DS1970 View Post
    I fully agree with you, As far as Infra development is concern both area Nehar par and Deway are owning most of similarities. In NP the master roads are sectioning in grid mode whereas Deway is linear mode which is useless unless all the patches get interconnected. Master roads of NP wherever its got stuck in litigation those projects are getting affected badly and even difficult to approach whereas on Deway the projects those are solely dependent on exway are worst affected and highly priced.

In NP no pacca habitation is on litigation where on Deway more than 500 houses needs to be remove. I don't want to predict whether price would crash or not but one thing I am sure that waiting period shall be very long and more important point is future of this exway depends on which party shall form the government in state at next election.
    Sir, this will only remove greedy short term so called investors (aiera gaira nathu khaira) who have zero ground knowledge & think that with 5/7/10 lac investment they can double their money in 3/6 months . just because one guy in their known circle did so a year back.. In my view this is really good for DWExway region as such .. as these kind of people has made rates unapproachable for end users ...

Comment

Issues with Dexpressway

The biggest problem with Dwarka Expressway sectors is that it will take atlest 7-8 years to be livable . People will say it will just take 2-3 years but it will not, how let me explain. -

If you have seen in the expressway area there are lot of Unauthorized construction. Currently its been 4-5 years since government is trying to clear the land for expressway Once its cleared they have to fight the same battle for Sector roads. You will agree there are hardly any project on main Expressway. to reach your society you will need sector roads. So my assumption is once expressway is cleared it will take 4-5 years for all sector roads to be built.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
        If you are an investor inclined on making money only, simply ignore what I am writing below but if you are an end user, please continue.

I guess you missed the entire point of my post. I am not talking about location, builders etc. but the kind of problems Dway is facing. They are very much similar to that of Neharpar. Even after compensating farmers and others, HUDA failed to take possession of 21 kms of land out of 51 Kms for master roads making in Neharpar.

If this problem lingers on for long and investors move out, trust me it will be like Neharpar. Investors booked heavily in Neharpar but when no development as promised by government happened, they got stuck. Investor does not fight like an end user does because investor is only interested in making money and exit. Same here in Dway, its heavily booked by investors and they would not do anything to pressurize authorities to resolve issues as long as money on papers is increasing and then they will gradually exit. End user will be left in the end to deal with all these issues. After that there will be endless struggle in court.

And Delhi border, infra etc is also present on the Kundli side but why is there so much difference then? Dude, its all hype and Gurgaon's euphoria that is driving Dway's market.

If Dway as proposed by agencies and marketed by builders complete "in time", the price would be worth it but as of now prices are highly inflated and IMHO Dway is the most risky investment on current date.
        very appropriate analyses,

actually off late,every body specially smart investors have realized this fact that all the dreams were sold from 2005-06 onwards by govt and builders and honestly every body mind u every body went part of the same,but now comin into 2013 from last few quarters few have seen the working of builders and authorities and they dont believe in paper profits now,

kya aeyega kab aayega se matlab nahi hai,abhi aaj kitne paise mein mujhe kya touch karne ko milega aur mere liye isme growth share kitna bacha hua hai se matlab hai,

what it means is what you will do when you will do is for you boss,show me whats left on the table for me for the price you are taking from me,

1. Can i really touch my asset that i am paying for?
        2. Can i really use that asset?
        3. Or if its under construction than is it clear from all legalities?
        4. Builder is fraud in past activities?
        5. Is the builder a first timer in RE?
        6. Is moving the stone of hurdle so hard that it involves the whole of ECOSYSTEM?

sir all these questions are for all as of 2013.

and there are several other questions which needs to be answered now which in 2005-06 had no value or care but now they are because the market have matured to uncertained levels even the best of best have become uncertain(ref to corporates,govt and all business profitability and sustainability).

Comment

Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
          The biggest problem with Dwarka Expressway sectors is that it will take atlest 7-8 years to be livable . People will say it will just take 2-3 years but it will not, how let me explain. -

If you have seen in the expressway area there are lot of Unauthorized construction. Currently its been 4-5 years since government is trying to clear the land for expressway Once its cleared they have to fight the same battle for Sector roads. You will agree there are hardly any project on main Expressway. to reach your society you will need sector roads. So my assumption is once expressway is cleared it will take 4-5 years for all sector roads to be built.
          Your analysis is perfect, but hard facts are hard to digest by the investors.
          Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            If you are an investor inclined on making money only, simply ignore what I am writing below but if you are an end user, please continue.

I guess you missed the entire point of my post. I am not talking about location, builders etc. but the kind of problems Dway is facing. They are very much similar to that of Neharpar. Even after compensating farmers and others, HUDA failed to take possession of 21 kms of land out of 51 Kms for master roads making in Neharpar.

If this problem lingers on for long and investors move out, trust me it will be like Neharpar. Investors booked heavily in Neharpar but when no development as promised by government happened, they got stuck. Investor does not fight like an end user does because investor is only interested in making money and exit. Same here in Dway, its heavily booked by investors and they would not do anything to pressurize authorities to resolve issues as long as money on papers is increasing and then they will gradually exit. End user will be left in the end to deal with all these issues. After that there will be endless struggle in court.

And Delhi border, infra etc is also present on the Kundli side but why is there so much difference then? Dude, its all hype and Gurgaon's euphoria that is driving Dway's market.

If Dway as proposed by agencies and marketed by builders complete "in time", the price would be worth it but as of now prices are highly inflated and IMHO Dway is the most risky investment on current date.
            Very nice thought, thank you for bringing this out.... Sure we have 2 kinds on this forum predominantly.... One who have a home and secure future and want to make money... Second... Who don't have a home, no secure future paying rentals and now EMI for their dream home on DEW.... The dream that the main road will be double of NH8 and the sector roads will be big as nH8.

People who invested in 2007-2009 their possession is delayed, builders are not ready to listen.... 2013 will be crucial year and possession pressure on builders will continue to mount.....

Interestingly, brokers are telling investors to book now citing number of folks who have already invested so huge stakes.... And DEW will be complete owing to huge builder lobby and dream houses sold to public.

Just think about the fact if DEW takes longer than mid 2014 to come up... All 2011 investors/end users possession will be delayed... This will put a lot of pressure on all of us as it will get very difficult get out...
            My view any investments post 2012 beginning will be very tough to off load if DEW is delayed beyond 2014. Which is likely to happen. Once this is done then prepare yourself for sector roads... Very interesting to see people only want to hear what is good... Not focus on reality.... I would say sit back and honestly ask yourself when will DEW come up... You will get your answers...

Comment

Bhai jisko lagta hai Risky hai 18 KM door raho....Jisko lagta hai safe hai thoda bahut daal do....jisko lagta hai Phayde ka Sauda hai....jitna paisa faltu padaa hai sab daal do dway pe........after all suno sabki karo man ki.......der lagega per kuch na kuch banega jarur......according a few researches..till 2070 indian population will keep on growing ...........if we could stay alive by that time ...so ghar to chahiye hee hoga

Comment

I really cant write so bla bla bla bla about Dway. but I can simply write few lines.

I made a small investment in 2009 on dway Rs 16 lac bought 100sq yard plot.
                even that time every one was giving such big big analysis.

after 3.5 years I have been offered 45lac last week. For me its a good appreciation.

I never had intention to stay there(bought in Noida for end use) so for me dway aaj bane, 5 saal baad bane ya 10 saal baad bane.. I only care about appreciation. baki sab bemani hai..

Comment

Originally posted by Kirana2013 View Post
                  I really cant write so bla bla bla bla about Dway. but I can simply write few lines.

after 3.5 years I have been offered 45lac last week. For me its a good appreciation.

I never had intention to stay there(bought in Noida for end use) so for me dway aaj bane, 5 saal baad bane ya 10 saal baad bane.. I only care about appreciation. baki sab bemani hai..

Spoken like a true investor .

...........but the timely execution of the D e way is of utmost importance to the end users & many people, who may have put all their savings here for fulfilling "ONCE IN A LIFE TIME" dream called "HOME", though the ratio of end users versus Investors for this region is quite lopsided .
                  Last edited by MANOJa; March 1 2013, 10:21 PM.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re: Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by Kirana2013 View Post

I like the way you wrote... 100 sq yard plot... Nevertheless understand people who put their hard earned money for home not for appreciation.... Resale deals are very less and people are stuck.... This may go up if DEW doesnt come up soon.
                    Basis your financial strength buddy u r enjoying but not everyone is like you. Personally I am happy with my investments but its overall sentiment which matters
                    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I am really amused at the thought process of a "few" on this thread. They have issues taking criticism on their stride. Well it is OK. Humans tend to make special relationship with their investments and treat them in the same way as their kids.

BTW do not take Neharpar as a gaali. Lots of people live there and continue to flow in. Infrastructure is really really bad as of now but know what, even investors have started to join end user for the struggle and things are moving slowly but at least they have actually started moving after 6 long years. Take a cue from them and start standing up for your rights. Else some people would keep on showing you things happening in dreams but in reality nothing. Take Neharpar as an example as what can happen to a township that was launched with all band, baja but failed due to negligence of HUDA and authorities.

As an investor, I missed the Dway bus because I had all the money in Neharpar and just with timing myself right in sale/purchase, I almost doubled my investments in an year and a half and in some cases more than that. But I could have earned more if HUDA had been responsible. If I sit on my arse and let only end users struggle, then it would be like "jis thaali me khana, usee me cched karna."

I really really wish that no investor should bear any losses and all end users should quickly get a house to live in so please do not take my criticism in a wrong way. I only wish to say that HUDA has a bad bad record in executing infra projects so please follow up with them vigorously to get things done.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X