Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21740 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Few esteemed people have been against investing in dew when the rate was 3k or 4k.the list was still there..I am not telling anyone to invest or not to invest...to each his own..end user should buy when and where he is comfortable. .peace of mind is imp and price appreciation should be the last thing on his mind...other factors need to be given more weightage...

Comment

Hi
      Greetings

gdhody ji aa jao.. its already the 2nd of March.. the news was about super duper announcement in 15 days and that actually happens today.

But since tomorrow is a weekend, I purposely wrote to wait till 4th of March, when we can see the true colours of HUDA and the super bosses who are being looked upon, as having the panacea for amelioration of all suffering..

News to the contrary about litigation in 110A sectors have already cropped up during these 15 days. But a fair chance to the authorities to show how "SERIOUS" they are at resolving the stay in 110 A and ensuring
      -SAME SIZE PLOTS,,
      -MARKET RELATED COMPENSATION FOR CONSTRUCTION,,
      -EXTRA TIME FOR ENABLING RESETTLEMENT, as verbally agreed.

No problem for anyone saying without regrets.. THESE GUYS ARE EK NO KA JHUTTA LOG.. You guys will have to fight your own battle and only courts will get you your due.

JUST LISTEN TO ANY AND EVERY INTERVIEW OF THE HUDA ADMINISTRATOR, ALWAYS HAS THERE BEEN AN EMPHASIS "REARRANGEMENT IS NOT A POSSIBILITY!!!" WHY??

It is though clearly written in ALL THE LICENSES, that if need be any approved land under license shall have to be given FREE OF COST for the purpose of roads.. NOW THEY WANT TO BUILD A ROAD ON YOUR HOUSES!!! WHY?? This I am sure, will never happen and should not happen until a resolution as desired by the court is being provided.

Unfortunately, no such policy exists.

Cheers

PS:
      About gdhody
      Interests: Online Gaming
      My Mood: Aggressive
      Last edited by BlessU; March 2 2013, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by Kirana2013 View Post
        first of all, I am not a big investor nor a broker, thodi si salary and business se jo bachta hai usmi jo aa sakta hai property mai laga deta hun..

I understand People get stuck but they are the one who are hoping huge appreciation in months .. for me it just like FD. at any time I will get interest more than bank.
        Ek aur basic funda: when you buy any property:

1st year: oh ye to galat le liya, is se sasta to hum dila dete, yeha kuch nehi hone wala..
        2nd year : teek hai saving to ho hi rehi hai. but kehi aur lagate to better hota.

3rd year: ye tumne sahi time par sahi kaam kar liya.

and afterthat people feel they really missed the bus.
        I personally experienced this many times.

so jeha teek lage budget mai ho .. just buy that.
        Bahutu sahee bola sir ji
        Agree 100 per cent
        Too much of analysis leads to paralysis
        Actions bring opportunity to become reality

Too much greed is bad
        One should be happy with growth received above FD
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

BlessU,
          The people living their should and must get fair deal and they all should be happy if any settlement happen. Nobody want any body cruses.
          This litigation thinks killing india infrastructure developments to build one high way takes years how country going to grow and they say INCREDIBLE INDIA.

Comment

BlessU,
            Other think you think huda going to come out on march 4 or 5th or any dates with some kind of deals they have done i don't think so.I think High Court has to come up with some solution.

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

Mere LOON, TEL, LAKDI Bhai (Guess who).. have read a couple of your posts and already a fan. Not for the reasons many are applauding without comparing a plot of 100 sq yd (not sure authorised/unauthorised possibly in NPV at 16000 sq yd) with current price psft of 7000+ in builder societies!!!

2009 before elections neharpar plots 9000-10000, were 25000 by 2011. So is true for any unauthorised colony of delhi, sectors of sonepat, dwarka, najafgarh, most have grown in sync with your 100sq yd plots of dway. Your rate will not go down even if dway dosent come soon it may not be the same for flats.

For the lovely ones (guess who) , NPR is no comparison to Dwarka Expressway is correct, ....
              ......as the problems are even bigger here.

Cheers
              Last edited by BlessU; March 2 2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
                BlessU,
                Other think you think huda going to come out on march 4 or 5th or any dates with some kind of deals they have done i don't think so.I think High Court has to come up with some solution.
                Hi
                Greetings

Courts first give time to both the parties to resolve the issues with compromise (what many understand as delay).. However, there is a logic behind the delay as the judges are so experienced, they can give a 100% correct verdict in one or two dates.. But due to relation with the state govt, parties they do not do so and give time for parties to sort out and prevent some harsh but honest judgements.

But after a while they do decide after checking the resilience of the parties and order accordingly. Its time now for courts to intervene and give a suitable resolution as huda cannot do anything right, even if within its powers.

Cheers

Comment

I think that's want need to be done by court.
                  Thanks for reply.

Comment

The extra number of litigations are because of more houses coming in the NPR, the govt goofed up again. When they sat in S block with the NPR map & residents started coming with khasra number & registery. To HUDA & NPV residents amusement they found out that there are more people whose houses are coming in NPR, hence more litigations have been filed.
                    Mr. Rishi Raj Rana had gone to Chandigarh for filing these extra litigation's. HUDA is still working on the S block patch for NPR for now without any stopage. I might be flying on Thursday back to India, will post the pics of NPR work done in NPV so far.

Further update on NPR by evening today as its just 11 AM in India now, will speak & let you know later today.

Cheers!!!!

Comment

pl tell me the date of demolition also

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X