A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello all,
    Following is extract from a link

The best thing about the magnificent Gurgaon-Dwarka Expressway project is that it is now free from all the legal tangles (over land acquisitions) and the construction of the builder projects going on and around this expressway is being done by the renowned developers, which has already begun near the Basai road. If we contemplate the recent scenario, then the service sector has witnessed development in the fast pace, which is amazingly assisting in the sheer evolution of the Dwarka Gurgaon expressway. The explosion in the IT industry has also lead to the development of this area, especially the NCR region, which certainly has proactively pushed the growth of this area. Also, this brisk evolution has brought new residential and commercial projects in Gurgaon, which are further putting across decent residential and commercial property options for the property investors, buyers and dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Hello all,
    Following is extract from the link below:

The best thing about the magnificent Gurgaon-Dwarka Expressway project is that it is now free from all the legal tangles (over land acquisitions) and the construction of the builder projects going on and around this expressway is being done by the renowned developers, which has already begun near the Basai road. If we contemplate the recent scenario, then the service sector has witnessed development in the fast pace, which is amazingly assisting in the sheer evolution of the Dwarka Gurgaon expressway. The explosion in the IT industry has also lead to the development of this area, especially the NCR region, which certainly has proactively pushed the growth of this area. Also, this brisk evolution has brought new residential and commercial projects in Gurgaon, which are further putting across decent residential and commercial property options for the property investors, buyers and dealers.

Bhai sahab ....mein bhawnayein nahi samajh paya aapki. Which sort of extract is this.
    Disputefree land for DEW, huge development, basai road, NCR region and the last but not least "explosion in the IT sector".

Mars ki baat ho rahi hai ya ggn ki.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Please click the link for full story.
    DEW is not on Mars!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka expressway is not in mars, but get completed only once citizen from SOMALIA reached on mars. 
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Dwarka expressway is not in mars, but get completed only once citizen from SOMALIA reached on mars. 

My Life on Mars: Postage Stamps from Somalia

They have already
    :bab (41):
    :bab (29):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandresh23
    I came across a portal called Proptalkies where different projects can be rated based on a number of parameters, have a look.
    This way one can get a bird's eye view of how good or bad a project stacks against the other. Maybe it will help in distinguishing the better ones out of the lot.

The portal has no proper ranking method

According to that portal Puri is lower ranked then Sec 88 delayed projects .
    CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :D
    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Dwarka expressway is not in mars, but get completed only once citizen from SOMALIA reached on mars. [/QUOTE

So now I understand these litigants are in reality some Somalians with a begging bowl in hands ..Give them some more rice and they will be shooed away!.:DDwarka expressway is not in mars, but get completed only once citizen from SOMALIA reached on mars. [/QUOTE

So now I understand these litigants are in reality some Somalians with a begging bowl in hands ..Give them some more rice and they will be shooed away!.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    :D
    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Dwarka expressway is not in mars, but get completed only once citizen from SOMALIA reached on mars. 

So now I understand these litigants are in reality some Somalians with a begging bowl in hands ..Give them some more rice and they will be shooed away!.:D

Don't worry all on NPR have same fate.  Rest wait for SOMAILIANS to reach mars.......:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri

Let us see Ulti sahab....bauji ne jor to pura laga rakha hai.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I am not sure why will groups like Tata, Birla, Godrej and Mahindra will invest on D way if they know that its gonna be 10 years+ to see D Way.

Wont they have more details then people on this forum?

amitji,

with all due respects, Tatas could not get a small access road infront of raisina project even after giving possession , so Gurgaon mein kitni daal galti hai not sure.

and am not sure how much real estate projects have Birla ever done before .

while I do not agree that it will take 10+ years, the uncertainity is the most disturbing part.

The clout of DLF and vatika can be understood from this article exposing the intricate business dealings with the people in power is eyeopener .

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/web-of-political-links-helped-vadras-land-deals/article4059110.ece

some extracts about onkareshwar properties of vadra fame

" Onkareshwar Properties was incorporated in 2004 with a paid up capital of Rs. one lakh; the company was purchased the next year by Anil and Gautam Bhalla of Vatika Ltd. Mr. Satyanand Yajee became a director on February 18th, 2008 and since then the company’s balance sheets registered a sharp growth. In 2009, it showed profits of Rs. 43 crore. In the same year, it invested Rs. 3 crore in Kartikeya’s media companies and Rs. 25 crore the following year. Its balance sheets also show that the company has maintained its business links with the Vatika group as it regularly takes advances against sale of land from Vatika Ltd. Mark Buildtech also has a similar relationship with Vatika Ltd, according to the balance sheets. "
    CommentQuote
  • Please don't underestimate the incompetence of governments in India and their ability to grasp law which is crucial for implementation. After all government is nothing but a law enforcing body and if itself doesn't know the law of the land than we are all doomed.

Planning even a 7 year old boy can do in the form of a drawing of a new model gun/tank.
    Implementation is a different thing and so is competence for efficient implementation.

In our society good lawyers and charted accountants are known not because of their legal knowledge. They are instead famous for their broking, deal making and fixing skills.
    Our society prefers it this way.
    Now the problem occurs when government starts to emulate them.

The competence of bureaucrats and officers in government is declining rapidly. Most politicians don't know how to read a file or have passion for file work. All they are bothered about is cash and carry model of governance in which their true passion lies. They are bothered about how much they collect per signature rather than doing as many files as possible competently.

When you read about litigation in newspaper in general than all you are seeing is the proof of government's inability to understand law.
    It's quite possible to get most litigation thrown out in first hearing if people in charge knew what they are doing.

I have heard about hoodajis ability of law from one of the students along with him in DU. Please note I have not said its bad or good nor am I making any further allusion on above statement

Btw KCji I have given up on gurgaon and zeroed in on tri city area. I much rather invest where people are nicer and quality of life is higher. appreciation is just icing on cake for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Two years since I have known his issue and litigation still not solved.

Investors and end users are facing losses already.

Hope OUTSEES accept a reasonable offer or COURT decides FAST.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Express City: sector 89A/B on Dway

Looks like some activities started for the project. Some big size sewer pipes are also being laid on the sides of Dway.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote