Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
    4 years ago; this thread was started and still there hasn't been much progress.

Kherki Daula, NPV, ROB and Delhi side connectivity are the major issues which still stand unresolved.

If they continue with same speed; 15 years is not so far fetched.
    In last one year 12 Kilometres of 17 have been build

Do u call that no progress ?
    Many would differ.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

[QUOTE=MANOJa;748643]Hope that, what u r saying is correct information & the issue gets resolved at the earliest .[/QU

Mr.Manoj with a A, what will i get by providing wrong information.

This one is for all the DEW/NPR haters or people who are against NPR/DEW:

I say this openly here. God forbid even if my house was coming in NPR or I was a litigant, I would still want the NPR to come.

Baki jisko so samjhna hai samjh sakta hai, we all live in a free world.

cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
        ROB can be done in 12 -15 months from design to finish.
        Which ROB in Haryana has been built in 12-15 months?

They can't even resolve the Honda Chowk mess ; what ROB are they going to build?

They also have to provide a crossing over Basai road; a water treatment plant is also on the way.

Investments and Sentiments are most dangerous.

Haryana Govt fails to resolve Toll mess.
        Haryana Govt fails to resolve Honda Chowk mess.
        Haryana Govt fails to resolve SPR mess.
        Haryana Govt fails to resolve sewerage and water logging mess.
        Haryana Govt fails to resolve drinking water mess.
        Haryana Govt fails to resolve in Neharpar Faridabad mess.
        Haryana Govt fails to resolve in KMP mess.

But sentimental and greedy investors of Deway are thinking that Govt. of Haryana would work like Japanese Govt in the case of Dwarka Expressway and Build railway over bridges in a year.

Either this is heights of optimism or the vested interest to give prices a push.

All these noises are coming because a lot of launches are coming and Govt. also has to collect Chanda from builders before the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post

Many would differ.
          None of the Disputes has been resolved.

Building 10 Km of road on clear fields in 4 years isn't that big deal.

Comment

Which ROB in Haryana has been built in 12-15 months?

Either this is heights of optimism or the vested interest to give prices a push.

All these noises are coming because a lot of launches are coming and Govt. also has to collect Chanda from builders before the elections.

Lets hope that all the hue & cry being made now is genuine & not another attempt to cut more murgas by the Builder/Broker lobbies & vested interests .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Hope that, what u r saying is correct information & the issue gets resolved at the earliest .

I say this openly here. God forbid even if my house was coming in NPR or I was a litigant, I would still want the NPR to come.

Baki jisko jo samjhna hai samjh sakta hai, we all live in a free world.

cheers!!!
              Last edited by gdhody; March 2 2013, 04:05 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

None of the Disputes has been resolved.

Building 10 Km of road on clear fields in 4 years isn't that big deal.
                Well so u are saying that 12 kilometres of 17 being made is NO progress ?

What PERCENTAGE is 12 / 17?

Please keep this balanced ABC
                Why are you so pessimistic on DE ? 12 / 17 and efforts of HUDA now is some progress.

Amaze
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                  There are 3 entrances to NPV/NPR for now,
                  1. choma where you see Mahendra AURA thats the choma area.
                  2. The other side is Bajghera that is also viewable from some high levels of Aura
                  3. Daultabad, it is the commercial area. Where there are all factories etc were present & were under litigation. majority of them have been demolished. I seen with my own eyes.

Daultabad is not a village, its a commercial area. Though it has some fields surrounding it.

New Litigations have been filed only for NPV where people were unaware that their houses are coming in litigation.

Lastly NOONE & I mean it NOONE wants to get tangled in the Indian courts/judiciary, considering their speed & efficiency. No one can go & file a case. You have to provide registry/ KHASRA Number & once Patwari or HUDA official confirms people file a case. No one has spare time to go to chandigarh & file a bogus case.

So your information was incomplete & not correct. only fresh cases are filed for folks whose houses werent considered earlier due to lack of whatever reasons.

Hope this helps.

cheers!!!!
                  I again retreat that some villagers not belonging to NPV colony has also been filled the case along with the new cases of NPV house/plot owners, however despite my hard effort still I am not getting the village name. This village is around Daultabad (not exactly at that vicinity) and some houses/plots are coming on this village also on way of NPR.

To get the update for sake of everyone today evening I shall try again to get the exact details but once they got the stay for new area than it will be much problematic.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post

Baki jisko jo samjhna hai samjh sakta hai, we all live in a free world.

cheers!!!
                    Really cannot say, what u would get by providing wrong information . U r in a better position to answer that .

My point is that we have many times earlier seen trumpets being played & drums being beaten & most of the times, it turned out to be another effort by the Builder/Broker lobby to attract investments, before launch of some Projects .

.....i hope that this time, history is not repeated .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post

Many would differ.
                      There are some who only concentrate on the small picture . In this case they forget that while they were concentrating and shouting about the litigation patch 80% of the DEW is almost complete.

The projects will be delivered in next 2 to 3 years and by then DEW will be shining bright.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X