A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Ultichakri,

    This calculation is for an oustee who has a piece of land, and therefore the alternative plot is of a smaller size. How do you say that a house owner loses more, because a house owner is getting a plot of more or less the same size as per the policy.

    It’s your misinterpretation, actually house owners are loosing much more than plot owners, please be remember I have quoted the lose of 500sqyd plot-owner whereas most plots are not more than 200yd, hence the ratio you are talking about is incorrect. Further, inversely house owners have to be paying the cost of alternate plot and for example for 300 yd plot they need to shell out approx Rs. 75lac for alternate plot. And at the same time they are loosing the constructed house against which HUDA is paying pity amount even not worth to discuss.

    Later on, I shall provide separate calculation sheet revealing losses of house owner once I get input.

    Two important and relevant points under which policy is framed is:

    1. Reasonable compensation to owners living on a self occupied house, which as per policy is much better than vacant land.

    2. Compensation for vacant land, which is not authorised for residential purpose obviously would be compensated at the prevailing rate for agricultural land as decided by authorities, and NOT similar to legal residential plots.

    The policy you are talking about has already been deserted by litigants and it’s useless to talk about it. If it was too good, than why the same was not acceptable to HC?


    So, the TROUBLE MAKERS are identified now... The ones having bigger chunk of land bought by politicians, goons, so called local leaders, land mafia etc., during the acquisition process to make quick bucks. The so called educated class you are talking about, are just being brain washed and used in forefront by these elements, so as to get better compensation for their big sized vacant plots, which HUDA is unable to shell out due to policy constraints. The calculation made by you is inappropriate and therefore incorrect, and is only good for people to believe who wish to live in their own pseudo World.

    Its good to see that at-last you have identified the trouble makers, here I want to correct little bit that 80% litigants are house owners. Further tell me the procedure of brain-wash so that I could do some experiment on which I wish. Rest, what I got from your post at last….अंगूर खट्टे हैं ..

    Anyways, thanks for your input.


    Nothing is going to change by debating on useless old topic neither nobody is able to change the mindset of any party, better to share the new information and discuss over it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Valid concern ! But The correct solution to the stated problem is to get this toll-booth removed.

    Than there will be no neeed for Valid owners of NPV to be uprooted.:)


    Valid owners ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Nothing is going to change by debating on useless old topic neither nobody is able to change the mindset of any party, better to share the new information and discuss over it.

    Its good to see that at-last you have identified the trouble makers, here I want to correct little bit that 80% litigants are house owners. Further tell me the procedure of brain-wash so that I could do some experiment on which I wish. Rest, what I got from your post at last….अंगूर खट्टे हैं ..

    .


    Angoor khatte Hain?!!!!! Mere paas apni mehnat ki kamayee ke itne angoor hain, jitne koi unscrupulous element jitni marzi hera-pheri kar le, nahin kama sakta...

    So, as you say, let's discuss about new information! Rightful and factual information, not rumours, not biased opinions, not day dreaming thoughts!

    Brain washing techniques ke liye jail mein baithe Spiritual Guru se sampark kijiye!
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

    Also NPV residents have no additional rights compared to what the INVESTORS or ENS USERS have MORE rights as not only that the investors and end users have put on VERY HARD EARNED MONEY unlike trying to make undue profit.

    NPV residents are getting a legal plot on a approved colony in place of the unauthorised residential plot in a illegal colony .

    Give way NPV please because that's the right thing to do.

    The DEW END USERS AND INVESTORS (DEW EUI) too have same basic rights as you.

    The RTI has been filed and PIL is being prepared. It will be now be based on honourable courts decision and not the wrong demands.

    Jain Hind Jai Bharat
    May the rule of law prevail.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Angoor khatte Hain?!!!!! Mere paras apni mehnat ki kamayee ke itne angoor hain, jitne koi unscrupulous element jitni marzi hera-pheri kar le, nahin kama sakta...

    So, as you say, let's discuss about new information! Rightful and factual information, not rumours, not biased opinions, not day dreaming thoughts!

    Brain washing techniques ke liye jail mein baithe Spiritual Guru se sampark kijiye!


    Dear, If you have so many ANGOORS in your basket than what are you doing here?? In my perception, this forum mostly belong to small scale investors or end-users, not to HNIs and even they don't worried about it. 

    Please also don't underestimate anyone based upon opinion, it could beyond your imagination.  

    Further, I accept your point that we must strict on topic and discuss on factual  evidence or information and have to be biased (provided if prevailing circumstances allowed). I was quite impress in one of your old post where you have arrange the facts quite efficiently. Now, regretfully your few post seems to be more on fictitious thoughts rather than hard facts. 

    REST I HAVE SHARED KEY INFORMATION IN MY LAST POST.  
    CommentQuote
  • Warning

    Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Dear, If you have so many ANGOORS in your basket than what are you doing here?? In my perception, this forum mostly belong to small scale investors or end-users, not to HNIs and even they don't worried about it. 

    Please also don't underestimate anyone based upon opinion, it could beyond your imagination.  

    Further, I accept your point that we must strict on topic and discuss on factual  evidence or information and have to be biased (provided if prevailing circumstances allowed). I was quite impress in one of your old post where you have arrange the facts quite efficiently. Now, regretfully your few post seems to be more on fictitious thoughts rather than hard facts. 

    REST I HAVE SHARED KEY INFORMATION IN MY LAST POST.  


    Dwarka Expressway area is home to many big townships, many of which are very prestigious and many affluent professionals will be end users here. Along with many small time and new builders, many big and reputed builders also have their stakes here, however the biggest stake is of HNIs and potential end users, who have booked apartments and Villas that may cost upto 8-10 Cr. I don't find reason in your statement that an HNI would not be worried due to unwanted delay in getting his house. I hope you would consider someone buying house worth 5 Cr. plus to be HNI!

    IREF is one of very popular site on real estate in India, and has plenty of information available regarding projects through varied and valuable thoughts, facts, opinions and views, expressed by members on these forums, and every investor and end user is interested to get maximum information, particularly if it is pertaining to his investment and if his hard earned income is under potential threat. It is equally important to an HNI. Internet today is the best source of any information, and today every one seeks information through various sources available on line that affects his investment. HNIs can not remain unaffected.

    As regards to my posts, you are free to form any opinion. I have appreciated your inputs a number of times, however I believe in true facts and not biased opinions that are evident in your posts at times. You have chosen to hide evidence of certain facts that you claim that only you have access to, e.g. the case number, details or evidence of Sine Die stay order etc., and that's what creates suspicion about intent of your posts in the minds of most of members. While, they find you and your posts overly pessimistic, I feel your posts are solely based upon one sided view, and you hold HUDA responsible for the entire mess, while oustees are projected to be the biggest sufferers. I would be glad to be proven wrong that there is no mischief being played by certain oustees or their leaders, and if this is the fact then end users and investors would rather support the cause of oustees, so that they get reasonable compensation.

    I know, this discussion is going nowhere, and I would restrict my posts now on, till I have some concrete information in my hand sought through RTI.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,
    For you this matter is Dead since you become member,so nothing new we going to get from you it's always one side news.

    If i live in NPV or i have stake i will always knows what is going on,so i will come on IREF and post one side story today this think happens, and next day regional news paper print members think sir, knows every think.

    Regarding Authorized or unauthorized,i can't build house on agriculture land and claim give me MOON then only i will move it's illegal.

    Now i see you every time members post and you don't like it because it's against your view,you started calling fictitious thoughts.
    Sir,come out of NPV cage and see out side.
    CommentQuote
  • Another threat to DEW ( whenever it becomes a reality )

    DDA's land-pooling policy: Will it dampen property prices in NCR? ..

    DDA's land-pooling policy: Will it dampen property prices in NCR? - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa,
    It will take at least 3 to 5 years to start and by the time it finish might be 10 years plus.
    I don't think it will effect Dew or price's. I think it will be good for Dew that whole sec 10x plus close to delhi side will developed good infra i think.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    MANOJa,
    It will take at least 3 to 5 years to start and by the time it finish might be 10 years plus.
    I don't think it will effect Dew or price's. I think it will be good for Dew that whole sec 10x plus close to delhi side will developed good infra i think.



    You may be right & may be having insider information & knowing much better than the analysts .



    .....best of luck:) .
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa,
    Sir, You getting angry now,nothing personal here.
    I have always seen, any article comes on Dew by analysts, you always say's it's paid by builders lobbyist.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    MANOJa,
    Sir, You getting angry now,nothing personal here.
    I have always seen any article comes on Dew by analysts you always say's it's paid by builders lobbyist.




    I just stated facts . When ulti puts a point, many of u ask for proof . When DEW lovers remark something in favor of DEW ( without proof ), no body asks for one . R these not DOUBLE STANDARDS ? I was just showing the mirror & i am afraid the mirror just got shattered .

    ......why should i be angry ???........my slate is clean................people with some kind of hidden motives need to be angry here:) .
    CommentQuote
  • Why now you involving Ulti, i never ask for proof.
    I don't have any hidden motive,might be you.
    Sir, i am not here to fight with you,i respect you as a Senior Moderator,i want to keep that respect so i am not going to response you back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Why now you involving Ulti, i never ask for proof.
    I don't have any hidden motive,might be you.
    Sir, i am not here to fight with you,i respect you as a Senior Moderator,i want to keep that respect so i am not going to response you back.



    You r imagining things & implying motives to my post & thanks, i am also not interested in discussions which r off topic .

    My purpose was to show the mirror to some guys here & i made my point .
    CommentQuote