A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ramprastha going on cheep way.... It's delaying the existing projects possession and launching new project by investing the buyers money in new project...
    Guys BEWARE !!! Please stay away from this builder...

Real Estate, RE_23_November_2013 : readwhere
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Boarder,

I am new to IREF. Had been reading posts from last few weeks and found it to be the best place to get insights on realty Market.

I am planning to invest in a 2/3 BHK on Dwarka Expressway or New Gurgaon. The Budget is under 75 Lakhs. I want the possession in maximum 2-3 years time.
    Can someone suggest few good property I should look at. This is mostly for investment from a long term horizon 5-10 years.

Warm Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    I saw this flythrough on the youtube. Its not something great, but would definitely benefit some on-ground status for some one invested here but living in faraway lands...

Dwarka Expressway | Construction update Sep 2013 by PropTalk.in - YouTube

As eyeopener says, its election time and the most opportune time for all this posturing and photo-ops. Most people know and believe that this road will be in place in a couple of years. I believe that for the Dway to be more meaningful, the basai ROB (2-3 years), (bijwasan redevelopment - 1-2 years), solving the RTR mess (2 years for the new flyover under construction), metro works to be completed (2 years - under construction) and the dwarka mode mess to be solved (no solution yet).

So I would say give it 2 years atleast and stay put with occasional status checks (not a day to day chase) and things will be really better. The economy can also use some help of a better looking parliament and some solid decision making government. If the next elections can give us precisely that, then things can be in place sooner. but an appreciation of 30-40% from here in the next 2 years is surely neither impossible nor bad. It will also shake out the "flipping" culture in RE investors which is largely to be blamed for a run-away price rise in the sector, without much commitment to basic infrastructural development.

The timeline and the growth rate and my fantasies for a good elections are all part of my naiveté, so pls excuse me if you don't agree with any of these...

thanks for the link Bala2107, its a good overview and useful for those not on the ground..i am not sure how recent this update is but I feel disappointed at the status of affairs....that after all the hype and hoopala resulting in some astronomical psf rates, there is actually not much to show on the ground in terms of results.

I am not even sure if there is enough economic activity to warrant this development ...the connectivity need from dwarka to manesar and beyond is genuine, but 30,000+ housing currently in the works !! its for whom?

there are no new industries being invested in..SEZ has been cancelled...I haven't heard of any new university , IT Parks , aviation academy etc etc coming up in this part of Gurgaon..or any other economic multiplier..
    so I am unsure about the drivers of economic growth and hence the need for all the luxury housing and swanky commercials (on paper)...whose needs will these serve?

I seriously doubt if end user purchasers are > than 20% of all the bookings made so far...so my assumption is that all the investor driven momentum is going to fall flat soon.

the fortune 500 are already there...in main Gurgaon , and no investment is visible to me in NPR side that will create the demand for the housing and malls...
    CommentQuote
  • Vb is a gr8 contributor of IREF, specially Dway thread. I hope to see him back again.

Sent from my GT-N9000 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Construction of Northern Peripheral Road from Kherki Dula to Dwarka, Gurgaon.

SE-I, Gurgaon informed about the Status of work and intimated that work on clear length
    of 14 Km. is likely to be completed by 31.12.2013. It was desired by CA, HUDA that the status of land acquisition should be taken from ADUE, Panchkula and further necessary action be taken for execution of work. Further it was stated that Rs. 31.96 Crore has been deposited with the railway,C.A, HUDA directed to take up the matter with railway authorities for early completion of work.

source :

https://www.huda.gov.in/Agenda%20And%20Proceedings%20Of%20Review%20Meeting/Minutes%20of%20Review%20meeting%20held%20on%2011.9.2013.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Tender for Street Lights & High Mast Lighting System (HMLS)

Guys ,
    Tender for Street Lights & High Mast Lighting System (HMLS) are out for Main Sector Roads (75/60 Mtr. wide) of Dway/ New Gurgaon sectors. Since Street Lights are allmost installed in 75/60 Mtr. master road for New Gurgaon, the current tender will cater the same for mainly Dway sectors. However HMLS may be for the both New Gurgaon & Dway sectors.
    Initial Tender value 10.5 Cr with a time bound of 10 Months.:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal The Fernhill, Chintels Paradiso, Imperial Gardens, Experion The Heart Song, Puri Diplomatic Greens, Emerald Bay , Ansal Estella, Imperia Esfera, Agrante Beethoven, Lotus Greens - are some projects close to Dwarka Expressway that match your requirements.
    If your purpose is mainly investment, why don't you consider Bhiwadi, Neemrana etc? Because these areas are better and more reasonably priced than the Expressway.

Originally Posted by rashka16
    Dear Boarder,

I am new to IREF. Had been reading posts from last few weeks and found it to be the best place to get insights on realty Market.

I am planning to invest in a 2/3 BHK on Dwarka Expressway or New Gurgaon. The Budget is under 75 Lakhs. I want the possession in maximum 2-3 years time.
    Can someone suggest few good property I should look at. This is mostly for investment from a long term horizon 5-10 years.

Warm Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SanyaSingh
    Ansal The Fernhill, Chintels Paradiso, Imperial Gardens, Experion The Heart Song, Puri Diplomatic Greens, Emerald Bay , Ansal Estella, Imperia Esfera, Agrante Beethoven, Lotus Greens - are some projects close to Dwarka Expressway that match your requirements.
    If your purpose is mainly investment, why don't you consider Bhiwadi, Neemrana etc? Because these areas are better and more reasonably priced than the Expressway.

hi

thanks, what are the genuine rates in Ansel the fernhill?
    CommentQuote
    Ansal The Fernhill, Chintels Paradiso, Imperial Gardens, Experion The Heart Song, Puri Diplomatic Greens, Emerald Bay , Ansal Estella, Imperia Esfera, Agrante Beethoven, Lotus Greens - are some projects close to Dwarka Expressway that match your requirements.

Chintels Paradiso, Imperial Gardens, Puri Diplomatic Greens, Emerald Bay are above 1 Crore
    CommentQuote
  • 3900/sq ft is the current rate. 3 BHK of size 1880 sq ft would cost you about 73.3 Lacs.

Originally Posted by RasGGN
    hi

thanks, what are the genuine rates in Ansel the fernhill?
    CommentQuote

One of the most off target replies I have seen on IREF.
    NONE of the projects does match the member's requirement.
    Criteria 1. DEW
    Criteria 2. Budget 75 Lacs
    Criteria 3. Possession 2-3 years max.
    Lotus Green, Fern hill 1. Not on DEW. 2. Budget OK. 3. Possession - What? Not can be expected in the next 5-6 years)
    Paradiso. 1.OK. 2. No. 3. May be.
    IG, Heart song, Emerald Bay, Estella, Beethoven 1. OK 2. No.3.No.
    Diplomatic Greens 1. OK. 2. No. 3. OK.

Imperia Esfera may fit the criteria if it can be considered on DEW. But it is risky project.

Considering the fact that You are a new member, please be serious about your suggestions.
    CommentQuote
    3900/sq ft is the current rate. 3 BHK of size 1880 sq ft would cost you about 73.3 Lacs.

on 99 acre the price seems to be 3700 for 2 bhk, 3 bhk should be less than 2 bhk,

guys do you see 3700 is genuine price?
    CommentQuote
  • So from now on we will see property price details, sale-purchase ads here.
    May be because these information is not available elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kasana
    So from now on we will see property price details, sale-purchase ads here.
    May be because these information is not available elsewhere.

Why can't such aspects which pertains to few individuals, are dealt with thru personal messages.
    No point in making all to get involved.
    I think, most of the members would agree

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Why can't such aspects which pertains to few individuals, are dealt with thru personal messages.
    No point in making all to get involved.
    I think, most of the members would agree

Regards

U r very right Mr ppgupta
    CommentQuote