A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In 65-70 lacs you get following only

(A)antriksh zeal sector 112- in litigations

(B) tashee sector 111- aviod -and again aviod

(c) Earth copia 112 and 107- lots of confusion on land issues and Licence

(D) Era 103- on verge of disbandment of company as per the way they have sold ERA PROJECTS IN FOUR PHASES , lots of litigations

(e) M3M WOODSHIRE- NAKA SMELL IS TOO BAD AND END USER RUN AWAY

(f) landmmark 103 - litigations

(g) CHD - SECTOR 106 - NEXT TO GRAVEYARD

(h) CHINTEL 109 - PARADISO EXCELLENT TO COSTLY AND SERENITY IN PRELAUNCH AMAZING SPECIFICATION AND LOCATION TOOO COSTLY heard launching at 10000 rates

(I) ATS - WONDERFUL AGAIN BEYONd YOUR BUDGET PROBABLY ABOVE 1.25 CR

(j) ANSALHIGHlAND sector 103- AVERAGE BUT ON EXPRESSWAY AND MANAGEABLE COST OF 65-80 LACS

(k) G99 ASSOTECH - GOOD BUT HALF WAY EITHER SIDE neither gurgaon nor delhi

(l) GODREJ SECTOR 104 - TOO BAD LOCATION VILLAGE AT ALL BOUNDARIES AND RAILWAY LINE CLOSE BY

DO YOUR DUE DELEGENCE LONG TERM 7-8 YRS WILL BEAT ANY INVESTMENT IN 1/2 YEAR MIGHT NOT MOVE., MY ADVISE IF ANY PROJECT ID LITIGATION FREE AND UNDER 5000 RATES WHILE ON EXPRESSWAY GO FOR IT AND THE RETURNS IN 7-8 TEARS WILL SURPRISE YOU, THIS AREAS COMPETITION IS NOT WITH DWARKA/GURGAON BOT CHANAKYAPURI IN LONG RUN.... willl not go wrong dont wait that more prices will fall as such one prices were stagnant now things are moving at a faster rate in last one -two months and rates piching up . I see it as the last opportunity of these rates as I missed train in 2008 waiting for rates further but it took me 5 years to get an opportunity in 2013 to invest and believe me the rate how gurgaon jumps and recovers in property are amazing as I am tell hecause kahte hai na DUD KA JALA CHAK]J BHI PHUK -PHUK KE PITA HAI ...THIS TRAIN HAS NO RED CHAINS TO STOP THE TRAIN PROBABLY YOU GET 100-200 RUPPES LESS IN 5-6 MONTHS BUT IF IT PICKS UP THEY WILL COVER IN MULTIPLES OF 500 IN NO TIME

REGARDS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohligaurav
    Hi All,

I am sorry to barge in this forum. I am new to this site and to this forum.

However, wanted facts with suggestions:

I am looking for property on Dwarka Expressway. Since, in long term I might reside, I would like it to be on sectors near to Delhi - 108,109,110,111,112,113 etc.

My budget is 65 lacs. 2-3 Bhk whatever fits in this budget from good and sound builder with decent track record.

I would appreciate if you guys could share facts and someone can tell me where to access the Price list for this area (If any exists).

Thanks for all your help and apologies once again.

Gaurav

you can seek the option of sidhartha estella or Ansal estella best fit in your budget may be some what on higher side but property is clean and safe. all approvals are in place and construction is also going well.
    Rest is up to you and your research
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sherry1
    In 65-70 lacs you get following only

(D) Era 103- on verge of disbandment of company as per the way they have sold ERA PROJECTS IN FOUR PHASES , lots of litigations

(h) CHINTEL 109 - PARADISO EXCELLENT TO COSTLY AND SERENITY IN PRELAUNCH AMAZING SPECIFICATION AND LOCATION TOOO COSTLY heard launching at 10000 rates

(j) ANSALHIGHlAND sector 103- AVERAGE BUT ON EXPRESSWAY AND MANAGEABLE COST OF 65-80 LACS

(l) GODREJ SECTOR 104 - TOO BAD LOCATION VILLAGE AT ALL BOUNDARIES AND RAILWAY LINE CLOSE BY

DO YOUR DUE DELEGENCE LONG TERM 7-8 YRS WILL BEAT ANY INVESTMENT IN 1/2 YEAR MIGHT NOT MOVE., MY ADVISE IF ANY PROJECT ID LITIGATION FREE AND UNDER 5000 RATES WHILE ON EXPRESSWAY GO FOR IT AND THE RETURNS IN 7-8 TEARS WILL SURPRISE YOU, THIS AREAS COMPETITION IS NOT WITH DWARKA/GURGAON BOT CHANAKYAPURI IN LONG RUN.... willl not go wrong dont wait that more prices will fall as such one prices were stagnant now things are moving at a faster rate in last one -two months and rates piching up . I see it as the last opportunity of these rates as I missed train in 2008 waiting for rates further but it took me 5 years to get an opportunity in 2013 to invest and believe me the rate how gurgaon jumps and recovers in property are amazing as I am tell hecause kahte hai na DUD KA JALA CHAK]J BHI PHUK -PHUK KE PITA HAI ...THIS TRAIN HAS NO RED CHAINS TO STOP THE TRAIN PROBABLY YOU GET 100-200 RUPPES LESS IN 5-6 MONTHS BUT IF IT PICKS UP THEY WILL COVER IN MULTIPLES OF 500 IN NO TIME

REGARDS

From the status of above Projects, it looks that Ansal is the best one without any litigation and in best sector far from any village/graveyard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohligaurav
    Hi All,

I am looking for property on Dwarka Expressway. Since, in long term I might reside, I would like it to be on sectors near to Delhi - 108,109,110,111,112,113 etc.

My budget is 65 lacs. 2-3 Bhk whatever fits in this budget from good and sound builder with decent track record.

I would appreciate if you guys could share facts and someone can tell me where to access the Price list for this area (If any exists).

Gaurav

I would suggest you to go for heart song 108. 2 bhks are available in distress at around 5800+. The project is bang on 75 Mt road and is in middle of huge plotted township. Experion is exhibiting character for a big builder in making. My hunch is this will turn out to be amazing investment and end use in long term. Project may be a little expensive by 15 lacs or so. But low initial outflow may compensate for that

I believe when it's end use choosing an awesome builder matters more in long term.

Thx
    Karan
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar Gurgaon Green

Would advice to think once about Emaar Gurgaon Green little over than your budget. Sector -102, bang on 75 mtrs road and 200-300 mtrs from DEW.

I have investment in this project.

Originally Posted by kohligaurav
    Hi All,

Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • my take ansal highland or sihartha estela for the entry point and location to DEW and presently being already connected
    CommentQuote
  • One road DEW
    Do you all really think is so important?

Just realise
    The solution is already done in DOUBLE width sector roads.

All projects and sectors are viable
    Just let ROB get done

A thread of DEW is one thing, connectivity is mow. 80 per cent there.

DEW as today = 40 metres
    Sector roads. = 70 metres

Chill.....

And yes 2 KMS only if this overly infamous DEW left now of 18 odd KMS ......

Enjoy.
    CommentQuote
    my take ansal highland or sihartha estela for the entry point and location to DEW and presently being already connected

Makes Sense
    CommentQuote
  • Update: I checked with the lawyer who had filed RTI on request of DEW resident and Commercial association. . There has been no response yet !!
    CommentQuote

earth copia 112 and 107- lots of confusion on land issues and kicence

Thanks Sherry for your helpful insights. Can you please elaborate with more details about the issue you mentioned about copia 112.
    CommentQuote
  • Vettel ji as i know a .4 acres of land is under dispute with the villager and 5-6 person are part to it as also some issues of revenue land . as of now their is no licence while construction is on reminds me of recent campa cola complex . we can only aviod a project for which a builder is shying away to share the documents. only ask this builder for licence and building approvals. I anticipate that this builder even if has the licence will have to resubmit building plans for reapproval to cater for or reduce this .4 cares which involve a redoing of all efforts there has to be a madnesss that despite being in good location and good booking rates this project has not even given 10% returns in 3years of its launch ... please reconfirm these issues as this is from market good and reputed traders that this news has flown in and not one but many....regards go for project that is clear for land , approvals and construction is on with out any danger of issues of redoing that gives a scope to builder to cheat half the persons having booked in earth project if 112 sector have been shifted to sector 107 and that loaction is really bad
    CommentQuote

Dear Sherry

REGARDS

Dear Sherry1,
    Could you please give your views on Ramprastha Project - Skyz for end-use/investment.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by palyash
    Dear Sherry1,
    Could you please give your views on Ramprastha Project - Skyz for end-use/investment.
    Thanks

I think it that we should avoid to discuss the individual projects particularly on this thread.
    let us discuss the NPR issues/progress/way forward/suggestions.

Pl do not take it personally, it's my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Avaneesh

I am sorry, but this point could have been raised by you when lot of Projects were being discussed in the trailing posts. If I am interested to know about a particular project, I feel one should not have any objection to that ??

Thanks
    YP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by palyash
    Mr Avaneesh

I am sorry, but this point could have been raised by you when lot of Projects were being discussed in the trailing posts. If I am interested to know about a particular project, I feel one should not have any objection to that ??

Thanks
    YP

U would get a better response if u discuss about a particular Project in the specific Project thread .

........in addition to the above, discussions remain streamlined & also become helpful for other members having similar queries ( as u ) on that particular Project .
    CommentQuote