A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All views are welcome.

One should learn to take negativity in the stride, it could be realism for some others.

Originally Posted by akeesharma
    Dear ultichakri , I have been reading all posts on this thread since past 6 months, none of your posts have been in favour of DEW or investors or the end users . I think every one who reads these posts are well educated people and very well understand the information shared here , I think your negative feedback on each positive news about DEW is not much required or welcomed here . So please share only that information which is useful rather just giving negative feedbacks .
    We all will wait for the day when DEW will be operational and that day we will see your comments over it ....:D

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Guys irrespective what happens the highway would be completed. I don't see if court or any other department/body would find it logical to stop the highway projects because of unrealistic demands from land owners.
    One also need to look at pther side of coin where 90% of highway is ready and land was aquaired long time back. This is a smaller issue compared to the one they had in Greater Noida so called Noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by abhay

This is the beginning of the end of litigation bottleneck of DEW.

Prices will gain around 2000 PSF after elections and above resolution in place as now the Honourable High Court choosen exiting R&R policy will be applied.
    CommentQuote
  • Huda ready to submit papers for compensation in court.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    The News came in HT is latest News not old. Checked with customer service through Email.
    Also checked with my source about R&R policy,which one applies on NPV,source told me 2010 not 2007 and majority people have accepted it.

Its wrong information the verdict delivered well before.

for detail and policy refer link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8eWmrlk2ffoT0J6V0JDX3l5eE0/edit?usp=sharing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Huda ready to submit papers for compensation in court.

Is this a confirmed news khalsa Ji??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Is this a confirmed news khalsa Ji??

Yes :)

one more good news friends
    Today on HT
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mr Abhay for sharing very good positive news, a step forward towards early settlement of NPV. Could you please advise on what date it is published in HT.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Its wrong information the verdict delivered well before.

for detail and policy refer link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8eWmrlk2ffoT0J6V0JDX3l5eE0/edit?usp=sharing

Mr Ultichakri, the above link provided by you requires permission to open. It is requested to facilitate all members to read the link, pl provide link which can be opened by all.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    Yes :)

one more good news friends
    Today on HT

Self condolence by HUDA.....from where they bring land after losing sector 110a case?? Again same old trick to हलाल मुर्गा....

घर मैं नहीं दाने अम्मा चली भुनाने......
    CommentQuote
  • NPR & NPV Compensation

It appears that HUDA is back at its old game of eyewash and misinformation. How are they going to solve the compensation issue when they have no resolve and are sticking to their old stand on R&R Policy which is soon going to be defunct.

Such news, though uplifting since it creates win-win situation for both the NPV affectees and the DEW flat owners, is still a fry cry.

Please do not discount Ultichakriji as there is merit in what he says that where is the land going to come from, in the light of recent court development on Sai Kunj.

Members are welcome to share their views on the foregoing.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing which is querying me is, the news was regarding rehabilitation (where to rehabilitate them) but does it means those who have not applied (due to politics or greed) will they get another chance again? Or it is just for those who applied and now the question is where?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Ulti aap Muhaware Achheh likhte hain !

But you come on the Forum only to speak about negative side of NPR. Have you ever thought there are other people also on the Forum with good brains, who visualise the matter in a better and positive perspective. Principal Secretary to Govt of Haryana has directed the concerned authorities to resolve the NPR compensation issue by 1st week of Jan 2014. Let the Authorities decide on the matter. Why one gets aggressive and excited on this is not clear.

YP
    CommentQuote
  • I just heard from one of my known in real estate business that since this news is published, the counter parts in GCR and GCX are talking about this only…..
    Kuch to baat hai iss news main ya is area main!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamkish
    It appears that HUDA is back at its old game of eyewash and misinformation. How are they going to solve the compensation issue when they have no resolve and are sticking to their old stand on R&R Policy which is soon going to be defunct.

Such news, though uplifting since it creates win-win situation for both the NPV affectees and the DEW flat owners, is still a fry cry.

Please do not discount Ultichakriji as there is merit in what he says that where is the land going to come from, in the light of recent court development on Sai Kunj.

Members are welcome to share their views on the foregoing.

Thanks.

As far as the question of where is concern, then after bounding the demand of out sees by 2010 R&R policy, there are lot of options available. I can not name the places and options as it is HUDA's decision and planning, but everyone here knows that now the unrealistic demands will not be entertained (neither by HUDA nor by court). The only thing which was coming in amid of the whole solution was the unrealistic demand of out sees (due to political bosses of the area), when they got bound, the solution is next door now.
    CommentQuote