A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19994 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ultichakri,
    If What you say above is right,which is your assumption,then why court told huda to resolved the issue by April 2014 on 2010 R&R policy.
    State gov policy are made according to the law of land.
    CommentQuote
  • Please correct yourself HC had directed HUDA to release the land according to Plot release policy and settle the matter by April 2014. Means sector 110a land which supposed to be acquired for rehabilitating NPR outsees cancelled by Honable court, where only 38 houses were affected and remaining are vacant plots.

    This time I am sure about my assumption.
    CommentQuote
  • I know that issue is for sec 110a, but ultichakri,don't you think same will apply to NPV out sees of R&R policy 2010 now.
    When court gave stay and told to work out amicable solution that time this new policy of 2010 was not there.

    I think this time your assumption are wrong ulti.This time the verdict will go in Huda favor.
    CommentQuote
  • .
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    .

    Abhay Ji, Aap kuch logon ko iss kadkadaati sardi main heart attack karwa ke hi rahoge...

    Apart from the objectively and quantitatively depicted figures and actions (HUDA progress report, the action of HUDA for fresh survey and ground development) the frustration of few members are clear indication of solution next door (which they themselves knows from the depth of their heart).

    The subjective argument of new LARR bill and sympathetic marketing of litigants (justifying the greedy demand) can satisfy the self-hormones, rest court has to follow the law (which court has done in its last judgment by putting the stamp on 2010 R&R policy for litigants), had it not been there than court could have again directed for mutual resolution without stamping of 2010 policy and waited for new LARR bill to come till 1st Jan 2014 (which court has not done deliberately and Court knows about the LARR and litigation both and that too more than us on IREF).
    The vested interest people may try to dilute the 2010 R&R policy decision but the recent action taken by HUDA shows that they have hold the nerve this time (I don’t know how further they will take this matter seriously, as myself too don’t believe that HUDA works in serious and efficient manner, otherwise the solution would have been done till now (on this alone subject I would like to be on other side).
    The fact is court has not only stamped the 2010 policy but somehow cap the time bound solution on the open ended problem.
    Lastly just including the “Arvind Kejriwal” name in the post does not weight it on purity rather genuine words (factual figures and ground reality truth) make your post heavy in weight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalsa
    i know that issue is for sec 110a, but ultichakri,don't you think same will apply to npv out sees of r&r policy 2010 now.
    When court gave stay and told to work out amicable solution that time this new policy of 2010 was not there.

    I think this time your assumption are wrong ulti.this time the verdict will go in huda favor.



    .....दिल को बहलाने के लिए ख्याल अच्छा हैं .....
    CommentQuote
  • went to dew yesterday from palam vihar, c block crossing side and the following were my observations:
    1) bajghera road widening work was going on.
    2) centre verge on dew near diplomatic greens was going on.
    3) 75 mtr road has progressed very well both on left side towards sector 108 & right side towards Delhi.
    4) bridge work on drain near sector 108 for making way for the 75 mtr road coming from sector 102a side going towards delhi is progressing very fast.
    5) This 75 mtr road, according to me would join najafgarh road very soon.
    6) work on bijwasan rob was going on at good pace and it should be ready by may-june. earlier it had slowed down but for the past 10 days it has picked up. i saw the progress from both the ends.

    Finally, i can foresee some positive breaking news regarding the resolution of pending issues within this month.

    Sab ka bhala karo bhagwan
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the factual update
    Much appreciated.

    Pls take some snaps next time.

    Also, how does one reach Sector 109 from Dwarka presently please ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    What makes you think that their plots are unauthorized?? <

    it has become fashion in india where govt cronies deprive the original settlers of their land at compensation of less than 10% of market value ...

    Who wins the case in court ? or whether colony gets regularized or not there more fators affecting the outome then only facts... I am not saying that these house owners do not have rights to live but my point of view is one should have evaluated this risk of being ousted before taking decision on purchasing house/land in unauthorized residential colony.
    CommentQuote
  • Unauthorised construction (residential on agricultural land use) - Demolish it.

    But land ownership (agricultural) still vests with registered title deed owners. Their land is being forcibily acquired and are being evicted for investors of DEway.

    The demand of those who are being evicted may be rational or irrational, let law take the course, but owners of land (having registered title deeds) are not criminals for holding their pieice of land as the adjective "unauthorised" is used for creating this perception.

    Demolish the construction, but HUDA still cannot acquire land for DEway without settlement with land owners.

    We need to take a holistic view of the situation.


    Originally Posted by KislayJha
    Who wins the case in court ? or whether colony gets regularized or not there more fators affecting the outome then only facts... I am not saying that these house owners do not have rights to live but my point of view is one should have evaluated this risk of being ousted before taking decision on purchasing house/land in unauthorized residential colony.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Unauthorised construction (residential on agricultural land use) - Demolish it.

    But land ownership (agricultural) still vests with registered title deed owners. Their land is being forcibily acquired and are being evicted for investors of DEway.

    The demand of those who are being evicted may be rational or irrational, let law take the course, but owners of land (having registered title deeds) are not criminals for holding their pieice of land as the adjective "unauthorised" is used for creating this perception.

    Demolish the construction, but HUDA still cannot acquire land for DEway without settlement with land owners.

    We need to take a holistic view of the situation.


    There is lot of merit in what is written, but, please, do not lose sight of the fact that HUDA, in cahoot with big builders, has every right, in public interest, first, to realign NPR in its present state/location, and then snatch/ grab the land of the rightful owners who are found obstacles in this grand venture in the name of Land Acquisition Law, laced with the reasoning that NPV is unauthorized.

    I feel this may be the reason why, despite a clear R&R compensation policy, Hon'ble Court is taking time to take a holistic view of the matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Unauthorised construction (residential on agricultural land use) - Demolish it.

    But land ownership (agricultural) still vests with registered title deed owners. Their land is being forcibily acquired and are being evicted for investors of DEway.

    The demand of those who are being evicted may be rational or irrational, let law take the course, but owners of land (having registered title deeds) are not criminals for holding their pieice of land as the adjective "unauthorised" is used for creating this perception.

    Demolish the construction, but HUDA still cannot acquire land for DEway without settlement with land owners.

    We need to take a holistic view of the situation.

    I support that HUDA can not and should not acquire land without settlement with land owners. And this is not the core issue...issue is HUDA is willing to compensate based on Policy 2010 but Land/House owners says compensation is less...
    Further I do not buy the statement that acquisition of the land is for DEway investors..acquisition is for Infrastructure development as per Master Plan.... Could it be better plan from Huda side ? is topic of debate...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Thanks for the factual update
    Much appreciated.

    Pls take some snaps next time.

    Also, how does one reach Sector 109 from Dwarka presently please ?



    Also, how does one reach Sector 109 from Dwarka presently please
    CommentQuote
  • Vb2309,
    Sir, you can go from palam vihar to sec 109,you have to cross railway pahtak, once you cross on your right is Mahindra project,then left straight to sec 109,not even 2 km from railway crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Vb2309,
    Sir, you can go from palam vihar to sec 109,you have to cross railway pahtak, once you cross on your right is Mahindra project,then left straight to sec 109,not even 2 km from railway crossing.



    Thanks bro.
    Is this the same railway crossing on which the Railway over bridge is to be build of which the money has been deposited for.
    CommentQuote