Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by abc111 View Post
    I don't understand what a 100m patch of road can depict.

    All the issues mentioned are still unresolved.
    Wikimapia can also give a quite decent estimate of things on ground; but still personnel visit has no substitute.

    Dikhave per mat jao Apni akal lagao....

    Sir RE mein itni akal Lagaoge to haath malte rah jaaoge. You will not find any place where some or the other problem is not there. If you somehow manage to find a completely trouble free nice place then I am sure the rates would be over the head to think it for investment or end use.

    BTW there are problems in NPR and everyone understands that and that's the reason for this forum to be evergreen. Being realistic does not mean to only look for the negative sides, but take a look at the situation from all the angles. We should give equal importance to the progress that is happening.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      i think something good is going to happen very soon. There could be a official announcement in this regard very soon. If you visit DEW on a weekly basis, you'll actually see the things moving for better, although, the pace could be much faster & for that to happen, HUDA must take some tough stand.

      its very easy & very hard. whatever one chooses is correct .

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by vinnny View Post
        Sir RE mein itni akal Lagaoge to haath malte rah jaaoge. You will not find any place where some or the other problem is not there. If you somehow manage to find a completely trouble free nice place then I am sure the rates would be over the head to think it for investment or end use.

        BTW there are problems in NPR and everyone understands that and that's the reason for this forum to be evergreen. Being realistic does not mean to only look for the negative sides, but take a look at the situation from all the angles. We should give equal importance to the progress that is happening.

        Well said. Both sides of the coin need to be presented & discussed .


        ............the problem is that, many times both sides go overboard, while arguing their points .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          & I believe that the solution is very easy & coming soon!

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
            & I believe that the solution is very easy & coming soon!
            Sir would you like to share it with us?

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by miketest View Post
              Sir would you like to share it with us?

              did u say time to put money in govt bonds? but this govt does not bond with any one except the currupt (misspelled intentionally)

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Let's wait, otherwise it would be termed as speculation. Remember, GDHODY case

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
                  Let's wait, otherwise it would be termed as speculation. Remember, GDHODY case
                  Honestly it is not easy. Nothing where huda and general public is involved is easy. Timely solution is possible only by public pressure!!!

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    If people have no faith in govt and government departments then it is best for them to try to leave this country...provided they are eligible for work permit elsewhere.

                    why spoil life in cribbing and protesting against government departments.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Ploughing your field yourself is better than waiting for someone else to do it for you....and as far as leaving the country is concerned, the good for nothing breed of this country who is posing helpless out of their lethargy should move out ASAP. These people are those frogs who do not do anything themselves and pull legs of those who want to do something.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X