A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vb2309,
    No that's different one. The one i am talking is close to sec 109,the one you are talking is close to sec 37,i think.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Vb2309,
    No that's different one. The one i am talking is close to sec 109,the one you are talking is close to sec 37,i think.

Thanks BRO

so is some over bridge planned over this one ?
    CommentQuote
  • 1) 80 houses of bajghera to be demolished for widening bajghera road which wud be connected to NPR- Notice served by HUDA
    2) NPV litigants wud protest in chandigarg huda office on 9th Jan

See full news in todays hindustan:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KislayJha
    Who wins the case in court ? or whether colony gets regularized or not there more fators affecting the outome then only facts... I am not saying that these house owners do not have rights to live but my point of view is one should have evaluated this risk of being ousted before taking decision on purchasing house/land in unauthorized residential colony.

Do you even know when these houses were colonialized ... and when was NPR conceived ... when did the builders take over the title from farmers... I know you are throwing all oddballs at me without even understanding a bit about the larger picture I am trying to get you guys at (I have too less of a precious time to do that). I am a hardcore capitalist and thats my profession and training has been but still its important to realize which world we are in.

My advice to you all is that its good to have a perspective but also realize where it is getting framed. In this business of "aasraa" we are in orwellian world where we are all animals but unfortunately some animals are more equal than others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    Do you even know when these houses were colonialized ... and when was NPR conceived ... when did the builders take over the title from farmers... I know you are throwing all oddballs at me without even understanding a bit about the larger picture I am trying to get you guys at (I have too less of a precious time to do that). I am a hardcore capitalist and thats my profession and training has been but still its important to realize which world we are in.

My advice to you all is that its good to have a perspective but also realize where it is getting framed. In this business of "aasraa" we are in orwellian world where we are all animals but unfortunately some animals are more equal than others.

Sequence of event is immaterial- Unauthorised is a risk (With or without NPR) , which can give high returns at the same time people might book losses. Outsees have taken a punt and they will get high return on it (In fact they should be thanking NPR which has increased their land value and returns)

And you can keep fretting about unequal world. People like yourself will always be disappointed in that expecation, as there is no mechanism/system, which provides equal opportunity to all. In your frustration you will keep pointing fingers at others without any tangible output
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    1) 80 houses of bajghera to be demolished for widening bajghera road which wud be connected to NPR- Notice served by HUDA
    2) NPV litigants wud protest in chandigarg huda office on 9th Jan

See full news in todays hindustan:

It is essential to increase the width of this road (from the railway crossing till the end and a flyover on railway crossing) to adequately handle the traffic and connecting this side sectors with existing Udyog Vihar, existing Gurgaon and nearby areas, otherwise a mess is guaranteed when people will start moving in to almost 40,000 flats in the area.

Quote:- In the news DEW has been accepted as public purpose project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    It is essential to increase the width of this road (from the railway crossing till the end and a flyover on railway crossing) to adequately handle the traffic and connecting this side sectors with existing Udyog Vihar, existing Gurgaon and nearby areas, otherwise a mess is guaranteed when people will start moving in to almost 40,000 flats in the area.

Quote:- In the news DEW has been accepted as public purpose project.

Please can you detail on the statement that DEW has been accepted as a public purpose project.

Is there any procedure to do so ?
    Is a public road by its nature nit considered public utility ?

Please assist me in understanding the above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Please can you detail on the statement that DEW has been accepted as a public purpose project.

Is there any procedure to do so ?
    Is a public road by its nature nit considered public utility ?

Please assist me in understanding the above.

I was not quoting any procedure rather i was emphasizing on the phrase that even the newspapers have started calling it "A public Purpose Project" (which at least i have never came across in any previous newspaper articles), which means the obstacles has be removed as with other public purpose project (for more detail what i mean, please read the complete line in news article posted by Mr. laksh2013 in bajghera.pdf couple of posts back).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    I was not quoting any procedure rather i was emphasizing on the phrase that even the newspapers have started calling it "A public Purpose Project" (which at least i have never came across in any previous newspaper articles), which means the obstacles has be removed as with other public purpose project (for more detail what i mean, please read the complete line in news article posted by Mr. laksh2013 in bajghera.pdf couple of posts back).

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga_fms
    Unauthorised construction (residential on agricultural land use) - Demolish it.

But land ownership (agricultural) still vests with registered title deed owners. Their land is being forcibily acquired and are being evicted for investors of DEway.

The demand of those who are being evicted may be rational or irrational, let law take the course, but owners of land (having registered title deeds) are not criminals for holding their pieice of land as the adjective "unauthorised" is used for creating this perception.

Demolish the construction, but HUDA still cannot acquire land for DEway without settlement with land owners.

We need to take a holistic view of the situation.

It is true that the houses in NPV are unauthorized as the land use is for agricultural purposes. The land/plots are not unauthorized. However, HUDA has every right under the law to acquire the land in public interest. So the land acquired in NPV for building NPR is lawful. However, there is a caveat. HUDA had to do due diligence and ensure that it is the last resort and option (since it involves demolishing houses which existed when the NPR was announced in the MPD against the objections of residents), and no other land is available for the NPR. That was not the case. Realignment of NPR was possible to avoid the houses/plots, but it involved HUDA to displease the big builders who had bought the adjoining lands.

This is the reason the matter is sub-judice and receiving Court's compassionate hearing as HUDA appears to have aligned the road (NPR) not in a transparent manner which it can explain to the hon'ble court and not take refuse under the so called public interest project. A proper perspective on the issue is imperative as no body denies that NPR should be completed without delay after amicable and just solution of NPV litigation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamkish
    It is true that the houses in NPV are unauthorized as the land use is for agricultural purposes. The land/plots are not unauthorized. However, HUDA has every right under the law to acquire the land in public interest. So the land acquired in NPV for building NPR is lawful. However, there is a caveat. HUDA had to do due diligence and ensure that it is the last resort and option (since it involves demolishing houses which existed when the NPR was announced in the MPD against the objections of residents), and no other land is available for the NPR. That was not the case. Realignment of NPR was possible to avoid the houses/plots, but it involved HUDA to displease the big builders who had bought the adjoining lands.

This is the reason the matter is sub-judice and receiving Court's compassionate hearing as HUDA appears to have aligned the road (NPR) not in a transparent manner which it can explain to the hon'ble court and not take refuse under the so called public interest project. A proper perspective on the issue is imperative as no body denies that NPR should be completed without delay after amicable and just solution of NPV litigation.

Honourable court will consider the facts which are the land title and public purpose.
    The NPV residents should get alternate AUTHORISED plot and that is being offered .

Real world fact is that in place of an unauthorised plot an authorised plot is being offered FREE in a planned sector .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Honourable court will consider the facts which are the land title and public purpose.
    The NPV residents should get alternate AUTHORISED plot and that is being offered .

Real world fact is that in place of an unauthorised plot an authorised plot is being offered FREE in a planned sector .

I believe that in real world there is a very thin line between authorized and unauthorized colonies, as reflected in more than 1600 unauthorized colonies in Delhi which are on the verge of regularization, more so after the advent of Aam Admi Party of Arvind Kejriwal.

It is time to get real and understand that national elections are due and the litigants will not settle for anything less than like for like, as they need to resettle after their houses are demolished; so my opinion is when stance of both parties hardens, Court ruling, whichever way it goes, is the only way forward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamkish
    I believe that in real world there is a very thin line between authorized and unauthorized colonies, as reflected in more than 1600 unauthorized colonies in Delhi which are on the verge of regularization, more so after the advent of Aam Admi Party of Arvind Kejriwal.

It is time to get real and understand that national elections are due and the litigants will not settle for anything less than like for like, as they need to resettle after their houses are demolished; so my opinion is when stance of both parties hardens, Court ruling, whichever way it goes, is the only way forward.

Let the court decide .
    Unrealistic profiteering should be curbed and decent respectable solution should be provided .

In the real world there is a HUGE difference between authorised and unauthorised.

That's why the list of authorised colonies is important for those in unauthorised colony.
    CommentQuote
  • Plot is not unauthorised, construction is and which be can be demolished or regularised as in delhi, as HUDA decides.

The alternate plot is for the land (Agricultural land use) that is being acquired from valid registered title deed holders (fully legal)

Originally Posted by Vb2309

CommentQuote
  • Got news from source huda agreed to give same size plot and compensation of today market rates.
    CommentQuote