A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19763 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please everyone understand that there would be some solution as there is for every problem. Road construction would not shut down because of these litigations otherwise we would never had any roads in this country. Gurgaon belt has always been a problematic which causes delays and hence development is slower and also not favourble for industry. This doesn't close all doors for solution and development is in everyone's favour. Litigations are only trying to make maximum gain out of their land. These are negotiation tactics and lets wait for what price they settle the situation.
    CommentQuote
  • :)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    A had a visit to Sector 109 and Sector 106 along with area under dispute at New Palam Vihar Area.

It was really nice to see the Dwarka Expressway making in progress a a streach of arond 2 km ......from 106 to Nearly close to NPV area...

I also talked to some of the people (Huda or Road contractor ...they say will complete the road very soon) ....waiting for some orders to be passed from Chandigarh.....Hopefully resolution is around the corner....

May this new Year will bring Good News sooner than we all think......Dwarka Expressway will be up and running in 12-16 months....

Thank you for the snaps.
    Where exactly on under construction DEW did you click these ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Thank you for the snaps.
    Where exactly on under construction DEW did you click these ?

This is between India Bulls Enigma and NPV area ......Infront of Skyline (A upcoming Commercial Site).
    CommentQuote
  • Updated Pics for Dwarka Expressway Development (Sector 109, Sector 106 intersection)

Reposting with clear pics :

A had a visit to Sector 109 and Sector 106 along with area under dispute at New Palam Vihar Area.

It was really nice to see the Dwarka Expressway making in progress a a streach of arond 2 km ......from 106 to Nearly close to NPV area...

I also talked to some of the people (Huda or Road contractor ...they say will complete the road very soon) ....waiting for some orders to be passed from Chandigarh.....Hopefully resolution is around the corner....

May this new Year will bring Good News sooner than we all think......Dwarka Expressway will be up and running in 12-16 months....

Progress of Dwarka Expressway in Sector 109 and Sector 106 intersection

Progress of Dwarka Expressway in Sector 109 and Sector 106 intersection (India Bulls Enigma in background view)

View of Dwarka Expressway in front of Skyline 109 a commerical site
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I have also visited NPR, the road carpeting is almost complete near NPV. As soon as NPV area will get clarity it will not take time to extend it.

I have also seen 60 meter road in front of India bulls ( Sector 110 ) which is going towards 75 meter road and it also has avery good development.

The 75 meter road parallel to NPR is also well carpeted till Delhi Border.

Anyone has idea about the stretch of 75 meter road from there. Will it go along Sector 109 and 112 with a turn towards sector 112. Or it will go straight in between Delhi area to meet sector 113, 114.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debuggn
    Hi All

I have also visited NPR, the road carpeting is almost complete near NPV. As soon as NPV area will get clarity it will not take time to extend it.

I have also seen 60 meter road in front of India bulls ( Sector 110 ) which is going towards 75 meter road and it also has avery good development.

The 75 meter road parallel to NPR is also well carpeted till Delhi Border.

Anyone has idea about the stretch of 75 meter road from there. Will it go along Sector 109 and 112 with a turn towards sector 112. Or it will go straight in between Delhi area to meet sector 113, 114.

Straight to Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vb2309

If this road will go straight and Delhi area will come between sector 109 and 113 on this road. Then is there any development planned for this Delhi area as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debuggn
    Hi Vb2309

If this road will go straight and Delhi area will come between sector 109 and 113 on this road. Then is there any development planned for this Delhi area as of now.

DMC needs to make the portion of the road in their land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    DMC needs to make the portion of the road in their land.

Hello all,

I don't think there is any issue at Delhi side.
    Last time, I tried to understand Delhi side connection and could drive along wide road, which is almost done, which is expected to join DEW. This is based upon my understanding. However, I would urge, those who are living around the area to do their own checks and keep all informed.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I think what debuggn is talking of is the 75 m sector road. There will need to be a connection provided in the Delhi area falling between the Gurgaon sectors. Is there any plan on the Delhi side for this?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Guys we have been discussing a lot abt NPV and its litigations... I have not heard anyone mentioning abt other blockers.

1. RoB - DEW will be less than a sector road in the absence of this RoB.HUDA claimed the start by June 2013. It is Jan 2014. Is there any developmet here.
    2. Water treatment plant shift- Can someone help us with its progress.
    3. Pataudi Road Flyover - Don't remember when it was mention last time here.
    4. NH8 connectivity - Believe it will be progress alongwith NPV litigation..

Seniors/Champions/Gurus of IREF.. Please help. Throuw some light pls. pls.pls
    CommentQuote
  • पावर ऑफ अटॉर्नी पर मुआवजा नहीं

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) के बीच में आ रही जमीन के वर्तमान मालिकों को दिक्कत होने वाली है। नियमों के मुताबिक, इस रोड के लिए अधिग्रहीत होने वाली जमीन का मुआवजा सिर्फ रजिस्ट्रीधारकों को मिलेगा, न कि जीपीए (जनरल पावर ऑफ अटॉर्नी) होल्डर्स को। न्यू पालम विहार के अलावा अन्य हिस्सों में भी यह समस्या है। इन इलाकों में अधिकतर प्लॉट धारक ऐसे हैं, जिनके पास प्लॉट या जमीन की जीपीए है।

हूडा के पास 150 लोगों की लिस्ट
    जानकारी के मुताबिक, एनपीआर प्रोजेक्ट को जल्द पूरा करने के लिए हूडा प्रयास कर रहा है। कई जगहों पर इसके बीच में लोगों की जमीन व मकान आ रहे हैं। अपनी जमीन न देने के लिए 102 लोगों ने हाई कोर्ट में केस दायर कर रखा है। ऐसे में हूडा ने यहां पर जमीन के करीब 150 जीपीए धारकों की लिस्ट तैयार की है।

सुनवाई के लिए बुलाया

इलाके में प्लॉट के सभी जीपीए धारकों को हूडा ने सुनवाई के लिए बुलाया है। इसके लिए उन्हें नोटिस भी भेजे गए हैं। 16 से 23 जनवरी तक सेक्टर-14 स्थित हूडा कार्यालय में एस्टेट ऑफिसर सुरेंद्र सिंह सहारण मामलों की सुनवाई करेंगे।

स्क्रीनिंग कमिटी निकालेगी हल

एस्टेट ऑफिसर-1 सुरेंद्र सिंह सहारण ने बताया कि प्लॉट के जीपीए धारकों के लिए मुसीबत हो सकती है। हालांकि इसका समाधान निकालने की प्लानिंग की जा रही है, जिसके तहत यह मुद्दा स्क्रीनिंग कमिटी के समक्ष रखा जाएगा। उम्मीद है कि मामले का कुछ हल निकल आए।

पावर ऑफ अटॉर्नी पर मुआवजा नहीं - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabkalra
    Guys we have been discussing a lot abt NPV and its litigations... I have not heard anyone mentioning abt other blockers.

1. RoB - DEW will be less than a sector road in the absence of this RoB.HUDA claimed the start by June 2013. It is Jan 2014. Is there any developmet here.
    2. Water treatment plant shift- Can someone help us with its progress.
    3. Pataudi Road Flyover - Don't remember when it was mention last time here.
    4. NH8 connectivity - Believe it will be progress alongwith NPV litigation..

Seniors/Champions/Gurus of IREF.. Please help. Throuw some light pls. pls.pls

sab 99 ka fer hai :-) ...
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please give the CWP No. of Court case filed by NPV.
    Thanks & Regards
    YP
    CommentQuote