Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 9 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by ng13 View Post
    A friend of mine had a 460 sq yard plot in one of the sector roads. I just came to know that her father has accepted a 5 lakh compensation for 66% of the plot which was coming on one of the 60mt wide sector road. He has already gotten the compensation.

My question is if he had an option to not take the compensation and go to the court? Or as it is for the widening of the road that option was not there from the beginning.
    And now that he has taken the compensation are there any venues open for him?

Also if u could please suggest what should be done with the 150 sq yard left. Sell or hold?
    Your friend's father should hold the remaining plot as a long term investment .

The rate of legal undisputed plot that is NOT blocking a road or Sn Expresway will sky rocket once the sector roads develop fully and the ace is habituated .

Also do not worry about any comments made on this forum against you . Concentrate on the advise part of it.

Wish you, your friend and her father well.

Whatever the association if it is positive association them it is good.

Nothing Amazes Me
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
      Sir , " A friend of mine"?? Why would you take so much effort for a friends plot , I think either this is your own plot , or you are very closely associated with it ( in laws side maybe ) ..or you are expecting to en rich your self by some means by its sale !
      This is an open forum please feel free ..if you are looking for sincere advice ..plz don't hide Behind " a friend of mine facade " ,
      My POV ..., come clean ..

Haha... Sorry to rob you guys of masala, but it really is a friends plot. She happens to be my salsa partner. And is neither my GF , Wife, and nor is it my own plot and neither am i looking to benefit from it.

My family had made a stupid mistake when it comes to property and one of my properties is now under litigation for the last 13years. And for this reason i cant look at my friend throwing away a good property due to lack of knowledge, and am looking for advise so as to be able to guide her. Her parents had bought this land about 20 years back and can in no way afford something similar now.

Looking for guidance. Advise is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
        Your friend's father should hold the remaining plot as a long term investment .

The rate of legal undisputed plot that is NOT blocking a road or Sn Expresway will sky rocket once the sector roads develop fully and the ace is habituated .

Also do not worry about any comments made on this forum against you . Concentrate on the advise part of it.

Wish you, your friend and her father well.

Whatever the association if it is positive association them it is good.

Nothing Amazes Me
        Thanks a lot Vb2309. Also if you could guide if there is any recourse available as the compensation for the 66% of the plot has already been excepted. Anything that can be done about that.

Comment

It doesn't make any sense to question one's intention.
          Whats your problem is he is asking for his friend/relative or himself.
          No one needs a "Clean" certificate from some Mr XYZ.

Originally posted by Norway View Post
          Sir , " A friend of mine"?? Why would you take so much effort for a friends plot , I think either this is your own plot , or you are very closely associated with it ( in laws side maybe ) ..or you are expecting to en rich your self by some means by its sale !
          This is an open forum please feel free ..if you are looking for sincere advice ..plz don't hide Behind " a friend of mine facade " ,
          My POV ..., come clean ..

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Thanks a lot Vb2309. Also if you could guide if there is any recourse available as the compensation for the 66% of the plot has already been excepted. Anything that can be done about that.
            What do you mean ? What is the intention ? To try and return the money ?

Nothing Amazes Me
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
              What do you mean ? What is the intention ? To try and return the money ?
              Since he s already accepted the 5lakhs and signed the papers, is there any legal action available as the compensation is not adequate. Or is there any other way in which he can make the best out of his situation.

I will advise him to retain his balance plot but what else can be done.
              Last edited by IGRM; March 12 2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I think something like SIGNED IN PRESSURE might be there, some lawyer should be able to help you.

This is the base of most of such type of court cases, as per my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by abshandy View Post
                  It doesn't make any sense to question one's intention.
                  Whats your problem is he is asking for his friend/relative or himself.
                  No one needs a "Clean" certificate from some Mr XYZ.
                  I totally agree with ABSHANDY.
                  We should try & keep ourselves clean, rather than worry who is dirty.

Last edited by gdhody; March 11 2013, 12:35 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Since he s already accepted the 5lakhs and signed the papers, is there any legal action available as the compensation is not adequate. Or is there any other way in which he can make the best out of his situation.

I will advise him to retain his balance plot but what else can be done.
                    Anytime, you may file the case on inadequate compensation and better to hire a lawyer and even you can deposited the amount received through compensation in court against the protest which makes the case much stronger. Even after imposition of new land acquisition bill you would have more power, take the legal action immediately.

For remaining land, hold it, and check the status in HUDA records whether this is also going to acquire or not.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

This is great!!!!!

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                      गांव बसई-धनकोट जंक्शन पर नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) को क्रॉस करने के लिए बनाए जाने वाले रेलवे ओवरब्रिज की बाधा भी पार हो गई है। हाल ही में मुख्यमंत्री भूपेंद्र सिंह हुड्डा की अध्यक्षता में हाई पावर कमिटी की बैठक हुई, जिसमें इस एस्टिमेट को हरी झंडी दे दी गई है। इस आरओबी का निर्माण रेलवे को करना है। अब हूडा को प्रशासनिक मंजूरी मिलने का इंतजार है। मंजूरी मिलते ही रेलवे को एस्टिमेट राशि दे दी जाएगी। साथ ही उनसे आग्रह किया जाएगा कि इसका निर्माण अतिशीघ्र शुरू करवाया जाए। इसको तैयार होने में कम से कम डेढ़ साल का समय लगेगा। बताया जा रहा है कि अगले साल तक यह बनकर तैयार हो जाएगा, जिससे बनने से लोगों को काफी सहूलियतें होंगी।
                      यह है एनपीआर की सबसे महत्वपूर्ण क्रॉसिंग
                      इस ओवरब्रिज पर करीब 145.30 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होंगे। इसकी लंबाई करीब 1 किलोमीटर है। रेलवे लाइन के ऊपर इस ब्रिज का निर्माण रेलवे विभाग करेगा, जबकि ब्रिज की स्लोप हूडा तैयार करेगा। रेलवे विभाग ने सर्वे करके करीब 69 करोड़ रुपये का एस्टिमेट 5 महीने पहले ही हूडा को सौंप दिया था। इस दौरान बताया गया था कि उनकी तरफ से एस्टिमेट राशि मिलने के बाद आरओबी निर्माण का कार्य शुरू करवा दिया जाएगा। यह एनपीआर की सबसे महत्वपूर्ण क्रॉसिंग है। अगर यह नहीं बनती है तो एनपीआर बनकर भी बेकार रहेगा। 18 किलोमीटर लंबाई के एनपीआर पर यह आरओबी आरडी 6650 से 7650 के बीच में तैयार होना है। यह आरओबी 6 लेन का होगा, जिसके ऊपर 120 किलोमीटर प्रति घंटा की रफ्तार से वाहन दौड़ सकेंगे।
                      क्या है एनपीआर
                      एनएच 8 पर खेड़कीदौला गांव से शुरू होकर एनपीआर दिल्ली के द्वारका को जोड़ेगा। इसके बनने के बाद गुड़गांव शहर मंे ट्रैफिक जाम में कमी आएगी। इसके अलावा, द्वारका या एनएच 8 को लेकर वाहन चालक इस रोड से निकल जाएंगे। उनके समय की भी बचत होगी।

रेलवे ओवरब्रिज का ब्रेकर भी पार - Railway bridges across the breaker - Navbharat Times

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X