A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Please go through the attcahed Huda Public Notice dated 14.01.2014 in Times of India.

It clearly says 150 people who are claiming to be the owners of land on basis of Power of Attorny (Which it self is not legal ownership as per Supreme Court) not Registry need to report with in 10 days to Sector 14 Huda Office.

If one carefully reads the attachment Notice it is clear and overall Very positive news that Huda is trying to resolve the issue......in line with High Court of Punjab and Haryana.

https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Updates/Oustees%20claim%20gurgaon.pdf

So on records / paperwork / official terms Huda is putting very smartly...so when mattar goes to court they can even prove that people claiming land owners even do't have Regiestry.....but overall Huda's efforts are clearly in the direction for the resolution in progress......

Lets hope for the best and win-win situation for litigants and Dwarka Expressway investors / end users. Hoping it will very soon become the reality......

This was expected. Much before the master plan was released, the registry of the area was stopped (to stop the speculative buying in the area and to avoid the situation which is now). I myself know many people who knew that the registry of this area is not happening; still they bought the plot from few dealers who were assuring them the registry directly from Chandigarh and in many cases who failed to do so have GPA at the end.

In fact i know the powerful people who knew that the area is under litigation, they still bought the plots and even constructed them for compensation.

The govt. already stated few years back that they will provide the compensation only to those people who were living there before the master plan was releases and not to those who are speculating.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know how much it true; what is mentioned by er.harjinder. As per my understanding, the SC has ordered that the GPA will not be valid after the order but all the previous GPA will be valid for the person holding GPA dated before the order was passed and hence can claim as owner. And most the GPA in this area are older than SC Order date.

Some senior members can give more clear picture about the SC Order regarding GPA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Please go through the attcahed Huda Public Notice dated 14.01.2014 in Times of India.

It clearly says 150 people who are claiming to be the owners of land on basis of Power of Attorny (Which it self is not legal ownership as per Supreme Court) not Registry need to report with in 10 days to Sector 14 Huda Office.

If one carefully reads the attachment Notice it is clear and overall Very positive news that Huda is trying to resolve the issue......in line with High Court of Punjab and Haryana.

https://www.huda.gov.in/News%20%20Updates/Oustees%20claim%20gurgaon.pdf

So on records / paperwork / official terms Huda is putting very smartly...so when mattar goes to court they can even prove that people claiming land owners even do't have Regiestry.....but overall Huda's efforts are clearly in the direction for the resolution in progress......

Lets hope for the best and win-win situation for litigants and Dwarka Expressway investors / end users. Hoping it will very soon become the reality......

It just shows that people did apply for alternative plots, which tentamount to the fact that litigants are willing to sell their plots for RS 1800/ sq. yd. and buy alternate plot at Rs 20,000, contrary to what is being projected in the forum here.

Ultichakri ji and Manoj ji: Do you have any information which does not support the above.
    CommentQuote
  • as some of the senior members have said, the issue, it seems, is about to get resolved and whosoever has visited the place in recent times would agree. with u all, waiting for the positive news soon.....very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamkish
    It just shows that people did apply for alternative plots, which tentamount to the fact that litigants are willing to sell their plots for RS 1800/ sq. yd. and buy alternate plot at Rs 20,000, contrary to what is being projected in the forum here.

Ultichakri ji and Manoj ji: Do you have any information which does not support the above.

This list contains of the court cases where owners have title other than registered sale deed, for rest of the outsees those are not involved in any court case HUDA might have not taking into consideration.

The list contains all the cases belongs to all development works where verdict has already been delivered.

NPR litigants has not applied for any alternate plots or accepted any compensation. These all are rumors conspired by HUDA colluded with builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard from one of my source :) that there was a huge rush in HUDA sector 14 office of NPV litigants for personal hearing organized by HUDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    as some of the senior members have said, the issue, it seems, is about to get resolved and whosoever has visited the place in recent times would agree. with u all, waiting for the positive news soon.....very soon.

!

Looks like food is ready to serve.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • The list released is not belong to the NPR matters.
    CommentQuote
  • and all prospective investers and buyers are waiting for the pie to be served.;)
    Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    !

Looks like food is ready to serve.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Ultichakri, Manoja

This thread's discussions have generally been around the resolution of NPV deadlock. You think the other issues (like Delhi side connectivity and ROB) are equally important?

In my personal opinion and by whatever little knowledge that i have about residential real estate in India, this area can be liveable if 99mtrs/75metre road comes live and if there is easy entry in to Delhi and NH8. For this, the last mile connection with Delhi and ROB is very important because people can use sector roads to bypass these patches till traffic flow increase.

I know that will not be a seamless connectivity but still it is not a deal breaker as far as making NPV region liveable is concerned.

Another point that a person with on-ground knowledge may confirm is whether master sewage, water mains and electricity connections shall be delayed till NPV deadlock is resolved ? (i meant whether there can be alternate route for that)

I am not an expert, also please suggest if it is technically possible to operationalize a partly laid sewage/mains line. Because in such a situation, new sectors till 106-109 should be able to connect even if that 2kms patch remains blocked.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunaggarwal
    Ultichakri, Manoja

This thread's discussions have generally been around the resolution of NPV deadlock. You think the other issues (like Delhi side connectivity and ROB) are equally important?

In my personal opinion and by whatever little knowledge that i have about residential real estate in India, this area can be liveable if 99mtrs/75metre road comes live and if there is easy entry in to Delhi and NH8. For this, the last mile connection with Delhi and ROB is very important because people can use sector roads to bypass these patches till traffic flow increase.

I know that will not be a seamless connectivity but still it is not a deal breaker as far as making NPV region liveable is concerned.

Another point that a person with on-ground knowledge may confirm is whether master sewage, water mains and electricity connections shall be delayed till NPV deadlock is resolved ? (i meant whether there can be alternate route for that)

I am not an expert, also please suggest if it is technically possible to operationalize a partly laid sewage/mains line. Because in such a situation, new sectors till 106-109 should be able to connect even if that 2kms patch remains blocked.

Alternate route is there now till sector 109.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Alternate route is there now till sector 109.

Which alternate route are you talking about?

As far as i know, there can't be a good alternate till ROB and Delhi side connectivity is established. That route from palam vihar can't be used for daily commute to office!
    CommentQuote

As far as i know, there can't be a good alternate till ROB and Delhi side connectivity is established. That route from palam vihar can't be used for daily commute to office!

I recently visited the TATA Gurgaon Gateway Project site (sector 112-113) around 25th Dec, 2013.
    I saw the road between sector 112 and 113 being widened and black carpeting was being done.

The Rail Over Bridge was almost done and apparently, the bridge should be functional within 6 months. With this, the access from NH-8 (before toll) and right turn (Najafgarh Road) would straight lead to these sectors. Though I used Railway level crossing to reach these sectors.

I am sure, DEW will be there but even without DEW, the access would be there thru Sector Roads some of which are 99 m wide.

I would urge, others also to keep updating others.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • arunaggarwal,
    As of today, you can you use through Palam Vihar, and Bijwasan bridge once it's get ready.
    once Bijwasan bridge ready will have smooth connectivity to sec 109,of course when Dew will be ready every think will be fine.
    CommentQuote

The route is from Palam Vihar and can be used .

Another route us coming up from Sector Roads joining into Delhi.

Delhi side road will be done shortly.
    CommentQuote