A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19763 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Land compensation under new law: HUDA
    TNN | Jan 17, 2014, 03.25 AM IS
    GURGAON:

HUDA administrator P C Meena on Thursday said land owners' rights would be protected even if the notifications were issued under the old Act.

Though the process of land acquisition for various infrastructure projects such as roads, Metro station, storm water channel, public utilities, colleges, hospitals among others, procurement notifications were issued only last November and December.

"These notifications will in no way jeopardize the interests of the farmers and land owners since the award for compensation is to be announced after January 1 this year," said Meena.

Landowners will also get benefits as stipulated under the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in the new Act.

"The rehabilitation and resettlement package mentioned in the new Act would also be made available to the land owners even though the notifications were issued under the old Act," said Meena.
    CommentQuote
  • So according to above News,no more 2007 or 2010 R&R policy. NPV Litigants will get compensation under new policy.
    I don't know the details of new policy,but will be better than old one.Hope now thinks will get resolved for NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunaggarwal
    Ultichakri, Manoja

This thread's discussions have generally been around the resolution of NPV deadlock. You think the other issues (like Delhi side connectivity and ROB) are equally important?

In my personal opinion and by whatever little knowledge that i have about residential real estate in India, this area can be liveable if 99mtrs/75metre road comes live and if there is easy entry in to Delhi and NH8. For this, the last mile connection with Delhi and ROB is very important because people can use sector roads to bypass these patches till traffic flow increase.

I know that will not be a seamless connectivity but still it is not a deal breaker as far as making NPV region liveable is concerned.

Another point that a person with on-ground knowledge may confirm is whether master sewage, water mains and electricity connections shall be delayed till NPV deadlock is resolved ? (i meant whether there can be alternate route for that)

I am not an expert, also please suggest if it is technically possible to operationalize a partly laid sewage/mains line. Because in such a situation, new sectors till 106-109 should be able to connect even if that 2kms patch remains blocked.

According to last information (around 2 month back) deadlock between HUDA and Delhi official not resolved so far, hence on connectivity and alignment issue no further progress heard.

75 mtr road connecting to Najafgarh road have sandwich portion lying in Delhi between Gurgaon and Delhi border for which acquisition of land not proceeded so far. Further same road originating from DEW, hence without constructing ROB seamless connectivity not possible.

Those are thinking that Bijwasan bridge and existing Bajghera road would sufficient enough than once visit and check the condition by themselves.

All the basic amenities (main water channel, sewerage line, HT lines etc) carrying along with NPR including proposed sub-station, only after complete stretch of execution these could get provided.

However, these amenities could get provided by builder itself via using DG sets for electricity, septic tanks, bore-well etc. But will authority allow the same for all projects, I don't think.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I understand the connectivity to delhi via Bizwasan bridge but wont that be choked to start with because traffic will land in the village?

Further, connectivity to NH-8 is equally important.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Venky,

Dwarka Expressway has better edge as compared to other Delhi-Gurgaon areas. Dates of completion of projects by realty companies you mentioned are not in my knowledge but Umang realtech's Winter Hills Dwarka , as I read and thanks to my friends who are in real estate sales , would be completed by the end of the year.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote

• ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM IN WAITING ON NPR WAY.
    CommentQuote
  • well this shows that things are moving fast towards the resolution & there is sense of urgency created by huda and also, people are actively participating with whatever documents they possess.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't see any problem in above news ulti,thinks moving in right direction.Good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    well this shows that things are moving fast towards the resolution & there is sense of urgency created by huda and also, people are actively participating with whatever documents they possess.

This is not the case, hearing being held for already settled matter in-case HUDA will create obstacle than these outsees would again move to court seeking clarification on the documents they had. I felt further problem and as per information few are already gathering and exploring the legal option.

I have reference from another area where HUDA acquired the land and ownership was in dispute than court straight away gave the stay order. Hence, any dispute on already settled matter is not good sign as far as legal tangle is concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    well this shows that things are moving fast towards the resolution & there is sense of urgency created by huda and also, people are actively participating with whatever documents they possess.

Now this shows that people knows that HUDA has hold the weak nerve here. But opposite to my perception (which i really like) is that HUDA is really keen that litigants gets whatever they can get lawfully, but some hidden interest people are misguiding these innocent people for their own benefit. Rest everyone has their own fate.

But one thing as laksh2013 has also mentioned is people are coming for resolution.
    CommentQuote
  • News
    ------------
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    News
    ------------

Needless to mention, this compassionate face of HUDA will result in clearing obstacles in the way of completing NPR in entirety.

Members are requested to actively share any information they have on this matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Here is a link to verdict by P&H High Court; (CWP 3520/2013), which can be accessed on Punjab and Haryana High Court website, and a plenty of doubts being created on this forum with respect to Court's view on unauthorised construction and acquisition of land towards infrastructural development for public purpose, will be cleared.

http://lobis.nic.in/phhc/showfile.php?sn=0
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Here is a link to verdict by P&H High Court; (CWP 3520/2013), which can be accessed on Punjab and Haryana High Court website, and a plenty of doubts being created on this forum with respect to Court's view on unauthorised construction and acquisition of land towards infrastructural development for public purpose, will be cleared.

Link is not working . Please provide one, which works .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Link is not working . Please provide one, which works .

Thanks .

Posting it again..

CommentQuote