A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    I guess I have posted the same in the above posts. Please check CWP 4242/2011 and CWP 792/2013.

MKG

What does the judgement say ?
    CommentQuote
    I guess I have posted the same in the above posts. Please check CWP 4242/2011 and CWP 792/2013.

These all are the new cases for which I already informed in my August 2013 posts (when I disclosed that verdict for new cases had been delivered). Now, you may check I never misguide to anybody and always reveal the true inputs.

However case which out of one you mentioned belong to NPR new cases, and here i would like to inform despite that litigants won are in review petition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    MKG

What does the judgement say ?

I am not a legal expert, however what I sense from all three judgements above and many many more cases that have been disposed off citing above three judgements, is that while Court is sympathetic towards oustees whose land is being acquired, it is clear in the tone of judgements that Court is not in support of unauthorised construction. The judgements also clearly signify that land can be acquired, whether authorised or unauthorised for infrastructural development for the use of general public at large.

The controversies relating to ownership issues have been left amongst land owners and HUDA to decide, wherein HUDA has been advised to consider cases for alternative allotment sympathetically even if the title is not through registered deed.

I would request legal experts on this forum to go through all three judgements in detail and share their opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    These all are the new cases for which I already informed in my August 2013 posts (when I disclosed that verdict for new cases had been delivered). Now, you may check I never misguide to anybody and always reveal the true inputs.

However case belong to NPR, despite that litigants won are in review petition.

Thanks dear,

Not only in August, there are more cases and one of them above is CWP 4242/2011 which has been disposed on 20th September 2013.

Your statements will be well respected and justified only if you disclose case numbers of the Review Petitions, and then after going through those will one form opinion on Courts' view regarding land acquisition in NPV.
    CommentQuote
    I am not a legal expert, however what I sense from all three judgements above and many many more cases that have been disposed off citing above three judgements, is that while Court is sympathetic towards oustees whose land is being acquired, it is clear in the tone of judgements that Court is not in support of unauthorised construction. The judgements also clearly signify that land can be acquired, whether authorised or unauthorised for infrastructural development for the use of general public at large.

The controversies relating to ownership issues have been left amongst land owners and HUDA to decide, wherein HUDA has been advised to consider cases for alternative allotment sympathetically even if the title is not through registered deed.

I would request legal experts on this forum to go through all three judgements in detail and share their opinion.

As I a already told better to refer the judgement under review petition. Only one case belong to NPR rest all the cases belongs to another development works.

Don't get confused since many issue here mixed together, further all these verdict delivered six months before. Don't you feel if these belongs to actual case than would HUDA wait , the day which final verdict delivered the things would different.
    CommentQuote
    As I a already told better to refer the judgement under review petition. Only one case belong to NPR rest all the cases belongs to another development works.

Don't get confused since many issue here mixed together, further all these verdict delivered six months before. Don't you feel if these belongs to actual case than would HUDA wait , the day which final verdict delivered the things would different.

I completely agree that these cases do not belong to NPR. However, the view of Court is evident in these judgements. Taking cognisance of above cases, wherein Court has stated that compensation be made according to HUDA policy, I wish to know the reasons point by point why do you say that the verdict in NPV would be different.
    CommentQuote

It makes sense as HUDA will not wait for a day to reach NPV with their bulldozers to flatten all houses obstructing NPR if the court verdict has been delivered against NPV litigants without a catch.

Furthermore, why would HUDA Administrator, Mr. Meena, in a meeting yesterday with NPV Oustees (Led by Mr. Rishi Raj Rana) agree to a sympathetic consideration of their cases if the Court Verdict was clear and final.

We wish if any legal expert on the Forum would care to share his views on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ulti Ji - you announced sometime back that NPR was dead or something to that effect. Don't know what is the status in your opinion now as for a doctor who has already pronounced the patient dead you seem inexplicably interested in it ! Do you yourself believe it is dead or have you now come around to a different diagnoses ?

Manoja Ji : what's up ? Still no explosion ? Is the whiff still strong or has that faded too ?
    CommentQuote

Agree. Thats my take as well for these and earlier verdicts. Important point is that court is prioritising infra development and saying that land can be acquired, while providing adequate compensation under R&R policies to out-sees

Thus I am not sure why this is being seen as a weak case for Huda. Its is not very tough for them to follow the policies and provide adequate compensation.

Like I said lots of myths are being propagated. Still waiting for the review petition case number which proves all this wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Agree. Thats my take as well for these and earlier verdicts. Important point is that court is prioritising infra development and saying that land can be acquired, while providing adequate compensation under R&R policies to out-sees

Thus I am not sure why this is being seen as a weak case for Huda. Its is not very tough for them to follow the policies and provide adequate compensation.

Like I said lots of myths are being propagated. Still waiting for the review petition case number which proves all this wrong

We need to learn to ignore rumour mongers and the rumours spread
    Fact of the matter is that NPR is going to be there soon!

Regards
    CommentQuote
    I completely agree that these cases do not belong to NPR. However, the view of Court is evident in these judgements. Taking cognisance of above cases, wherein Court has stated that compensation be made according to HUDA policy, I wish to know the reasons point by point why do you say that the verdict in NPV would be different.

Any of the case you got from TOI notice has a simple stay order???NO.....Further few cases filed in 2013 and judgement gave in same year.....Than, why HC had given Sine die stay order to actual case. Isn't not sufficient of my claim that verdict would more likely delivered in favour of litigants. 

Further I can't provide either case no or detail I am strictly prohibited.

Meena sahab is nice person better to visit in group and asked the clarification. I am sure he will help you.
    CommentQuote
  • Missing BlessU, here completely.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai

So far you have been providing so much info n gut feel for the verdict in favor of NPV residents...

But why cant you share the case number ? What a person will do with case number ???? We just need to check info ..., why would someone put a restriction to you over this ?
    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Any of the case you got from TOI notice has a simple stay order???NO.....Further few cases filed in 2013 and judgement gave in same year.....Than, why HC had given Sine die stay order to actual case. Isn't not sufficient of my claim that verdict would more likely delivered in favour of litigants.

Further I can't provide either case no or detail I am strictly prohibited.

Meena sahab is nice person better to visit in group and asked the clarification. I am sure he will help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Missing BlessU, here completely.

Agree ... Do u know wht hppnd ?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Bhai

So far you have been providing so much info n gut feel for the verdict in favor of NPV residents...

But why cant you share the case number ? What a person will do with case number ???? We just need to check info ..., why would someone put a restriction to you over this ?

Evasive tactics mate

New verdict on 110a ka case number to diya hi ja sakta hai?

I can't fathom the logic of case numbers becoming a state secret?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote