Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 14 hours ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by Norway View Post
    I have traveled through NPV if that's the way to reach there ..the price would not be more than 2-3 k !
    Look at a post from BlessU
    It shows wide sector roads
    One may not have to travel THROUGH NPV

Nothing Surprises Me
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh
      Norway sir,
      Before giving 4 check to Tata didn't you look the area.Now you are giving spin.
      Yes I did , but was under the impression ..that everything will be sorted of real soon ! Only after discovering this forum ..digging deep ..i have realised its not worth it !

Instead of taking pot shots at me ! Sir invest where you want to ...of course if there is a bigger agenda at play ...!
      There are plenty here who sing the same tune as every property dealer on DEW ! I don't need to spin ..maybe you do.
      Last edited by Norway; March 15 2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
        What if the Litigants on the Deway show that this particular alignment was chosen to benefit certain private parties and not keeping in mind the general public good.

How can the Govt. be blind about its own water plant coming on the way of this road?

What is important - "The road" or "The water".

This particular alignment appears to be the case of malafide intent from the beginning.
        The original alignment also had some 100 odd houses in the ENTIRE 18km
        The court will not accept their plea to save them and demolish other ppl's houses.....

Ofcourse WATER is more important but We are talking about a water treatment plant and not the entire water of Delhi NCR....Please think before you speak/write..

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
        And in NeharPar Faridabad; it was acquisition of land for master roads which delayed the things.

And NeharPar Faridabad was supposed to have the Danda of Damad Ji.

Damad ji ka danda was only limited to selling his stock which they did comfortably , They dont have the time to check if the Master roads are getting acquired or not...

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
        Conclusion:

OUTSEES ROAD NIKALNE NAHIN DENGE BUILDERS REALIGNMENT HONE NAHIN DONGE....

NA NAU MAN TEIL HOGA NA RADHA NACHEGI........

AAP Mahaan ho Ulti ji , Maan gaye aapko , Seriously Ur So great , Its an honour to be conversing with you on this great forum....

Baaki Rahi baat Teil aur Radha ki , Teil Chahiye nahi aur Radha nahi to tina to naach hi legi........lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi Bro/Sis
          Greetings

Two master roads of 60+12+12mtrs= 84 mtrs will connect
          the bypass road, 75+12+12=99 mts
          with dway currently on 42 mtrs.

Currently Dway which is much smaller in width than most other roads but will be 150 mtrs once completed. Earthwork on balance beyond 42 is visible as per some pics shared earlier. When will this conclude into 150 mtrs is debatable.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...0-page494.html

Facts of
          -70% of completed dway and
          - 60 % of this completed dway lying between 3x/8x sectors,
          - 4kms of litigation stretch out of 14kms in haryana belong to 10x areas,
          - 17 no of litigation's,
          - no pf projects, etc etc..
          - more than a dozen bottlenecks effecting completion of dway

these are data points and facts good for discussions.

Basic point is that this does not offer end to end and uninterrupted connectivity without ROB, Delhi connectivity, connectivity with NH8!! Reason of frustration for investment decision with a 5 yrs perspective or end use in that duration is that none of the essential working for end to end connective has even been initiated till now.

One can only wait and watch or stay cool for period more than 5 yrs in expectation of these things to happen. Most endusers dont have that kind of patience.

Cheers

to abc111 and ultachakri u r saying sector roads are not there see photos posted by bessu ji
          thanks to blessu ji
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh
            Norway sir,
            I don't spin or change mind after investing.I do check the place before investing.
            You just booked in tata few weeks back how can every think will sort in that short time.
            If plenty of people sing song with same tune they must be smart people.
            Sir , Yes I am a very bad investor & a spinner , I can understand the hurt you are feeling for the broker in between .
            Best of luck with your " smart " POV !
            Happy Investing ! Cheers

Comment

I completely understand that different people have different opinion (Agreeing to Bhalla Ji's As*H**e theory) and understanding. Also agree to human tendency of expressing themselves and want to be heard.....

But we do that once or twice or once a day....not through out the day and day after day with out some hidden agenda ?....

The most active people on this thread are those who have no investment on Deway and are completely against it........I fail to understand how can someone spare all the time and energy to write about something endlessly without a motive....

and if the sheer motive is to save the so called "poor and gullible endusers" then seriously salute to such people........but I will say that from your past efforts you did save them from couple of thousands of profits...and now thanks to u guys...even Deway is out of the reach for a major chunk of endusers.

Bhai sahab....you do not want to put your money in Deway...no need...do not invest....

you want to make people aware of the issues...mostwelcome...come once a week and express your views/News....But itna time to endlessly oppose a cause which you have no financial interest in .....Kaise karte ho aap log....
              Last edited by karan.singh; March 16 2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

एनपीआर का काम पकड़ेगा रफ्तार

हरियाणा शहरी विकास प्राधिकरण (हुडा) ने नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) के निर्माण को लेकर पालम विहार के लोगों की आपत्तियों पर रिपोर्ट तैयार कर ली है। इसको पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाईकोर्ट में रखा जाएगा। इसके बाद एनपीआर के निर्माण का रास्ता साफ होने के आसार हैं।
                हुडा ने फरवरी माह में एनपीआर के निर्माण का काम शुरू किया था। यह काम केवल तीन दिन ही चल पाया। 15 फरवरी को पालम विहार के लोगों ने यह आरोप लगाते हुए काम बंद करवा दिया कि पंजाब एवं हरियाणा से स्टे मिले मकानों को भी क्षति पहुंचाने का प्रयास किया जा रहा है। लोगों ने मांग की थी कि जब तक लिखित में उनकी शर्तों को मान नहीं लिया जाता, तब तक काम शुरू नहीं होने दिया जाएगा। इस पर हुडा प्रशासक ने एसई (अधीक्षण अभियंता) वन को सभी आपत्तियों पर रिपोर्ट तैयार करने का निर्देश दिया था। हुडा प्रशासक डॉ. प्रवीण कुमार ने बताया कि रिपोर्ट उनके पास पहुंच चुकी है। अंतिम अवलोकन के बाद इसे पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाईकोर्ट में जमा कराया जाएगा। चूंकि पालम विहार के लोगों की सभी मांगों को इसमें शामिल किया गया है, इसलिए अब एनपीआर का काम जल्द शुरू होने के आसार हैं। उल्लेखनीय है कि एनपीआर की राह में पांच सौ प्लॉट और ढाई सौ मकान आ रहे हैं। प्लॉट के बदले प्लॉट और मकान के बदले मकान मिलेंगे। इसके लिए सेक्टर-110 को पहले ही चुना जा चुका है।

- एनपीआर का काम पकड़ेगा रफ्तार - Amar Ujala
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Many people do not want the D way to come - just to justify their ego/decision of not buying the story early.

Also if they genuinely beleive in what they say, they should not repeat the same 100 times in a day.

People have earlier made multiple ids to write negative on D way, that speaks volumes on their intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Many people do not want the D way to come - just to justify their ego/decision of not buying the story early.
                    This is the bottom-line.
                    First they said..investors will loose money, when price was ~3000
                    Then.. It's all paper profit.. will stop at 4000
                    Then.. at 5000+.. bech ke to dikhayo fir jane..
                    Then.. investor made money.. but what about poor end users( who BTW are so insane that they take advice of this forum only and invest their hard earned money. )

Comment

Bhallaji.. Chintels ke din yaad hain aapko. When the investors were very few and bashers were in high numbers.
                      Last edited by amit001; March 16 2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X