A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalimai
    What you say is foolish. Agr 250 gaj ka plot tere ko 8 Lakh main milta hain to mere ko 10 dilva de.

Ulti ji correctly saying ki kisi be alternate plot apply nahin kya hein.

Yehin par log jhoith bolo rahi hein. Is samey court ka faisla nahin aya to huda kaise notice de sakta hein.

Baat ko samajho- aaj ki nahin 8lac in 2005 ki baat ho rahi hai

Ultiji sahi bol rahe hain? Tumko kaise pata? Ulti is more credible than newspaper report?

HUDA can give notice, as Court has asked HUDA to resolve the issue out of court. It is pretty simple if anyone wants to apply some thought to it
    CommentQuote
  • Ulti ji, Hats off to you to fight so bravely but now it seems you are loosing the battle. Harjinder ji has given clear proofs to substantiate his words. Newspaper articles, NPR construction pictures also are pretty clear to show the positivity towards NPR completion

Court verdicts attached are clear and one of them also mentions the Supreme court verdict SLP No. 11023 of 1996 given in 1997 about illegal constructions.

I guess litigants don't have much choice now but to accept HUDA offer.

Request you to stop spreading this negativity unless you have some concrete and credible information like case no. and judgment. given in 1997 about illegal constructions.

Request you to stop spreading this negativity unless you have some concrete and credible information like case no. and judgment. given in 1997 about illegal constructions.

Request you to stop spreading this negativity unless you have some concrete and credible information like case no. and judgment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinnny
    Ulti ji, Hats off to you to fight so bravely but now it seems you are loosing the battle. Harjinder ji has given clear proofs to substantiate his words. Newspaper articles, NPR construction pictures also are pretty clear to show the positivity towards NPR completion

Court verdicts attached are clear and one of them also mentions the Supreme court verdict SLP No. 11023 of 1996 given in 1997 about illegal constructions.

Request you to stop spreading this negativity unless you have some concrete and credible information like case no. and judgment.

Thanks, Just to add ....Just Read point 11 of page number 8 of High Court order 3520 of 2013.

Further It is Court's Order/ advise at point 11 of page 8 for 3520 of 2013........(In line with Supreme Court Verdict).....which was being discarded in earlier posts.....All the NPR cases are attached to 792 or 3520 of 2013 or will be attached.......

Things are now clear as clean water....bright as Sunlight......New Sunshine on Dwarka Expressway is coming soon.....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • We are missing three key people here

Amit Bhlla ji : who had been passing lot of credible information about NPR in the past. Have not seen his post for quite some time now

BlessU ji : Though I found his posts mostly negative abut HUDA and NPR, yet his views have been extremely interesting and realistic

GDhodyji : He is the man with first hand info from NPR. Would request him to check with his relatives/contacts on the development and share with all of us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder

Things are now clear as clean water....bright as Sunlight......New Sunshine on Dwarka Expressway is coming soon.....

Been reading all your work silently, amazing i must say. Things surely are clearer now, but i doubt naysayers will vanish. All they have to do is make another account and start false propaganda again.

As i was thinking on these lines, saw a new account playing the same record. Even if DEW starts of well, these negative spirits will hover over it for one reason or another.

Again i would like to thank you and other members for their constructive work and not just hollow words in air unlike some.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GJSSaini
    Been reading all your work silently, amazing i must say. Things surely are clearer now, but i doubt naysayers will vanish. All they have to do is make another account and start false propaganda again.

As i was thinking on these lines, saw a new account playing the same record. Even if DEW starts of well, these negative spirits will hover over it for one reason or another.

Again i would like to thank you and other members for their constructive work and not just hollow words in air unlike some.

Thanks Buddy......I will keep the Good Work .....truth......alive....:)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks, Just to add ....Just Read point 11 of page number 8 of High Court order 3520 of 2013.

Further It is Court's Order/ advise at point 11 of page 8 for 3520 of 2013........(In line with Supreme Court Verdict).....which was being discarded in earlier posts.....All the NPR cases are attached to 792 or 3520 of 2013 or will be attached.......

ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM,

WE NEED TO SAY THANKS TO ER HARJINDER FOR CONTINUOUS EFFORTS TO KEEP ALL DOUBTS ASIDE AND BUILDING LOGICALLY AND SYSTEMATICALLY THE RESPONSE IN WELL COMPOSED FASHION PUTTING THE POSTS, WITH PICTURES, COURT ORDERS AND LOGICAL CONCLUSION.

I don't think, there is any doubt now. I am sure, still there are few guys, who as usual, would like to spread their usual negativity. IGNORE SUCH GUYS!!
    ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ER HARJINDER FOR GREAT WORK!

REGARDS
    CommentQuote

remarkable work indeed
    :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Baat ko samajho- aaj ki nahin 8lac in 2005 ki baat ho rahi hai

Ultiji sahi bol rahe hain? Tumko kaise pata? Ulti is more credible than newspaper report?

HUDA can give notice, as Court has asked HUDA to resolve the issue out of court. It is pretty simple if anyone wants to apply some thought to it

2005 me bi 8lack ka nahi tha jeiada ka tha

I understand mujahe ye batao ki johti batin kyo batai ja rahi hain 792 or 5814 no. case ka new pallam vhar se  koie matlab nahin hain. 

Abhi to huda ke sath ladai chal rahi hain aur koi fesla nahi hain to kaise road bn sakit hai. Aur new palam vhiar3 jo ki sai kunj hain uska case to huda har gaya to plot kahan hain. 

abhi koi hal nahin hei sab glat bat hei 

CommentQuote

Super man
    You are just too good.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by kalimai
    2005 me bi 8lack ka nahi tha jeiada ka tha

I understand mujahe ye batao ki johti batin kyo batai ja rahi hain 792 or 5814 no. case ka new pallam vhar se  koie matlab nahin hain. 

Abhi to huda ke sath ladai chal rahi hain aur koi fesla nahi hain to kaise road bn sakit hai. Aur new palam vhiar3 jo ki sai kunj hain uska case to huda har gaya to plot kahan hain. 

abhi koi hal nahin hei sab glat bat hei 

So it was not 8 lacs? How do you know? Anyways thats irrelevant to discussion. so don't bother answering

3520 ka npv/110A se matlab hai. 792 and 5814 are connected to 3520 by HC. So they are connected as well to npv/110A

Whoever said that road ban chuki hai? All thats being said is that the resolution is in sight. And its litigants who lost 110A case (refer to 3520 verdict)
    CommentQuote
  • Harjinder Ji ki Jay ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote

Harjinder ji.... Waheguru mehar kare..
    Dhanwaad....Tussi great ho....
    Twaadi mehnat safla hui..
    CommentQuote
  • sunnyj ji,
    Loved it sir,rightly said,Waheguru mehar kare..

Waheguru sab th mehar kare.
    CommentQuote

Please accept my regards for the great job you have done Harjinder.

Thanks
    CommentQuote