NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Many people do not want the D way to come - just to justify their ego/decision of not buying the story early.
    This is the bottom-line.
    First they said..investors will loose money, when price was ~3000
    Then.. It's all paper profit.. will stop at 4000
    Then.. at 5000+.. bech ke to dikhayo fir jane..
    Then.. investor made money.. but what about poor end users( who BTW are so insane that they take advice of this forum only and invest their hard earned money. )

Comment

Bhallaji.. Chintels ke din yaad hain aapko. When the investors were very few and bashers were in high numbers.
      Last edited by amit001; March 16 2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        This is the bottom-line.
        Then.. investor made money.. but what about poor end users( who BTW are so insane that they take advice of this forum only and invest their hard earned money. )
        True that early investors have made good money but DEW delay is impacting both end users and investors. Even as investor you want this issue to be resolved soon so that you get more profit. No smart investor will say that he is fine with delay as price has appreciated by some percentage. let me gv some examples frm my aquaintances-

1. Investor in Godrej - happy with it. will most likely remian happy with it
        2. Investor in Sidhart Estella - Satisfied. doesnt care too much abt DEW. kind of carefree
        3. Investor ERA - was happy initially as got good appreciation but now bit concerned due to delay and may be coz market is not moving upwards by same speed or may be stagnated
        4. End user Ramprastha - Initial contrtn speed from builder was good but now disappointed mainly coz DEW is delayed. thinks tht location will take much more time to become habitable than what he earlier expected.
        5. BPTP end user on DEW. paying rent n EMI

Many ppl have made money but these delays are impacting end users and too some extent investors also. In the end DEW will be a reality but it is always better to explore few things like - are the current rates justified (only supporting reasons I hv is RE bull run in past esp GGN and the prices big companies are coming up with on DEW), is it going to be superb location? If yes, why. I believe that it will take 8-10 yrs minimum to come in the same league of existing posh GGN area whereas some ppl are claiming that it will become the best in NCR etc.
        I am thinking more from end use perspective - dont think DEW will be at par with exisitng MG road, GC area even after 10 years. Need someone to explain if I am wrong.
        BTW, whats the status of diplomatic enclave in dwarka - embassies shifted or is the place under constrn. I believe thats one of the main selling point

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
          to abc111 and ultachakri u r saying sector roads are not there see photos posted by bessu ji
          thanks to blessu ji
          When did I say sector roads are not coming up?

I was mostly talking about ROB,Delhi side connectivity and problems with this particular alignment.

And even Deway may turn out to be just another sector road beginning and ending nowhere.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better Vinay...

This is the bottom-line.

Comment

Highlighting the Good projects while ignoring loads of others where people are stuck has been a persistent argument.

As a proportion; the number of stuck projects are pretty high in Dwarka Expressway when compared to other areas like GCX because of less presence of end users on deway and the resultant liquidity issues.

Any investment in any region of Gurgaon in 2010-11 has given returns.
              The returns have been phenomenal in GCX,SPR,NH8 and Deway all alike.

What Deway end users has lost out is on OPPORTUNITY COST.
              Such end users could have got a home by next year in other areas but in Deway there are just concrete structures in the middle of nowhere.

When the Tide is rising;it lifts all the boats along with it.
              When it turns;then we would see who was swimming naked.

Comment

Now that we all know its min. 3 years.. may(will) take long..would like expert to comment of possibilities of habitations around this area i.e. where and when. We might see DEW as a sector road before that on that. So what does our expert say about the habitation possibilities in the DEW streach by early 2014. Bhalla ji, BlessU ji Ulti Bhai,abc and everyone...

Personally speaking I am an end user of Edge tower Ramprastha. I was paited a rosy picture of DEW since it is abt 150 from DEW and was impressed with the location. However thought that litigation and NH8 would be sorted in a couple of years when I bought the same in 2010. But things stands as it. RP guys are claiming that possession will be given by the end of this year. But not sure will this area be liveable by then ????????

Comment

Originally posted by prabkalra View Post
                  Now that we all know its min. 3 years.. may(will) take long..would like expert to comment of possibilities of habitations around this area i.e. where and when. We might see DEW as a sector road before that on that. So what does our expert say about the habitation possibilities in the DEW streach by early 2014. Bhalla ji, BlessU ji Ulti Bhai,abc and everyone...

Personally speaking I am an end user of Edge tower Ramprastha. I was paited a rosy picture of DEW since it is abt 150 from DEW and was impressed with the location. However thought that litigation and NH8 would be sorted in a couple of years when I bought the same in 2010. But things stands as it. RP guys are claiming that possession will be given by the end of this year. But not sure will this area be liveable by then ????????
                  Ramprastha would be livable as soon as the possession is offered as it is on the same side of the railway line as existing Gurgaon.

Moreover it may be easier as there is existing infrastructure of sector 9 and 10.

Approach road to the project was an issue; if that is sorted out it would be livable.

Ramprastha people need Hero Honda Chowk underpass much more than deway. Otherwise its quite scary to drive on near Honda Chowk with people coming in from all directions.

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh
                    Abc111,
                    You mean to say Ramprastha side they can live with out Dew.
                    I am just asking because I have never been to that area I just saw on map.
                    Most probably yes; but quality of life may not be very good as it is quite near to industrial area and the railway line.

It is not dependent on the railway over bridge as it is on the same side as the existing Gurgaon and there is some existing infrastructure in adjoining sectors 9 and 10 ; so would be livable whenever the possession is offered.

Ramprastha would be quite decent as far as living is concerned whenever Hero Honda Chowk UnderPass is made.

Comment

Bhallaji.. Chintels ke din yaad hain aapko. When the investors were very few and bashers were in high numbers.

Facts don't change . As to why, Chintels were targeted is very clear .

...........also, the facts disclosed stand even today & nobody has denied them till date .
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X