A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Does any one has npv case, lawyer name from any newspaper article? We can get npv case number and verdict for all to see, on that basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawyer of NPV litigant Case :
    Mr. Shailendra Jain, Advocate......same person for all the cases.:).......reason......all the cases will be attached to the same.....orders as enclosed....

Source of Information (Enclosed):
    High Court Order No : 792,3520,5814 all of 2013.

Judgement Orders can be seen at following link :
    http://lobis.nic.in/phhc/

Pending Case status Search :
    http://courtnic.nic.in/courtnic_Chandigarh/default.aspx

Further one can see more case numbers at the following Huda web link
    https://www.huda.gov.in/Auction/oustees%20claims%20of%20the%20petitioners.pdf
    CommentQuote
    And here is why Sector 81-95 case can't be compared with npv. There are very material Differences between NPV and sector 81-95 verdict, which are conveniently ignored by Ulti. Infact it is a very intentional effort to misguide people by Ulti

1. Utlti is comparing sector roads of 81-95 to NPR. How is the importance of the two comparable? The precedence of 3520/2013 is more relevant, as it has court’s verdict on NPR and not some sector roads.

2. Having said that even in 21572, HC notes that ‘we uphold the 'public purpose' of acquisition’, and just wants the govt rehabilitation policy to be followed. Following govt policy is a non issue in npr case, as it is already being applied. Thus contrary to what Ulti has been saying, this verdict is actually good for NPV litigation

3. NPR is a bonafide public purpose project and there is no issue found in conduct of authorities by the court – Recognized in the HC verdict 3520/2013. That alone makes the precedence of 21572 void. As Ulti is comparing a case where authorities are suspected to be in cahoots with builders, with a cleaner public purpose project

4. 21572 is about sector 81-95 sector roads which are not impacted by SC judgment. But NPV is impacted by (1Orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in SLP 11023 of 1996: Palam Vihar Residents Association through Capt. P.Goswami vs. State of Haryana and Others21.03.199716.03.1999) which clearly says ‘NO UN-AUTHORISED STRUCTURE SHOULD BE DEVELOPED......OR SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED IF ALREADY CONSTRUCTED’. And I don’t need to explain which decision is more relevant

5. Sector 81-95 case the govt policy was not followed, and noted by court. In NPV govt policy is being followed rigorously. Huge difference

6. Also, 21572 clearly states that survey was not undertaken to save people’s houses in sector 81-95, and at the same time HC notes ‘However, if the existing structures can be saved in no way and are to be demolished compulsorily for a vital public utility like the sector road, such reasons must be assigned and conveyed to the affected landowner’. 'Survey not taken' is not the case in NPV. So how is it comparable?

Comparing the 2 cases is like comparing apples and Oranges

सही कहा बंधू चकरी उलटी ही चल रही हैं द्वारका एक्सप्रेसवे पर बेचारे ब्रोकर्स परेशान घूम रहे हैं....

You mean to say that final judgement of 3520/13 case would get applicable on KD/NPV cases. Ok, means similarly these area liable to release as per plot release policy of HUDA as the verdict given by Honable court after review petition.

Giving reference of SC direction not worked here neither entertain it by HC and despite given the reference sine-die stay order was served in favor of litigants.

In both referenced case either sector 81-95 (21572) or Sai kunj (3520) its sure that HUDA is going to lose the case.

Better to rather pin-pointing of 21572 verdict understand the conclusion. Which clearly stated that stop the Mal-practices prevailed by authority colluded with builders and ready for punishment of wrong-done.

हाथ कंगन को आरसी क्या................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Thanks Ulti Bhai for once again sharing so much of paper information ....

Do you think that all above key points are going to stop the development of these new sector 81 - 91

What will happen to billions of money invested by users and investors of all classes of societies

As far as I know there is never a smooth ride for such kind of infrastructural development in any part of India. Acquisition and Litigation are essential part of almost all such development projects and as usual government and development agencies/companies have to sort it out in their own ways in due course of time..

Its nice to hear you after such long gap.

Its difficult to say that development would stop, some how the thing would get solved, however how much time it will take to settle the dust difficult to predict.

When I say that verdict might goes against HUDA or in favor of litigants doesn't mean that NPR wouldn't come-up. However, the form and shape which proposed might or might not be altered.
    CommentQuote
  • Second Breaking News of the Day.......Found the old Case Number......4242 of 2011 ........is also disposed.

Judgement Orders for CWP/4242 of 2011 (Also attched) can be seen at following link :
    Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh - Judgment Information System

Check Hon. High Court has disposed all the cases.......

So no doubt that all the old cases are also attached to main 3520 only.......

All needs to Happy that all the cases stand disposed......if any old or new thing pending it will be attached to 4242 of 2011 or 3520 of 2013.

So abhi aur proof required hain kya kisi ko ??????.......Hats of to some people......out of imagination........It can happen after some time......some people may start saying........ the attched orders are false......or website link.....is crafted......or xyz things with air.....gets inflated....everytime.....in the light of evidences......
    CommentQuote
  • Ulti Ji

Its really frustrating to see your posts without any proof and backing. We will also welcome your POV (Negative or Positive) but at least back your words. You can not disclose case numbers but always yelling that litigants will win.

I have plots in NPV and also have investment in near by sectors and following this thread from long time.

After going through the whole discussion from last few days. It just seems that you are adamant to your point without any reason. Just be logical and post information which in of some use rather than wasting your and others time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Second Breaking News of the Day.......Found the old Case Number......4242 of 2011 ........is also disposed.

Judgement Orders for CWP/4242 of 2011 (Also attched) can be seen at following link :
    Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh - Judgment Information System

Check Hon. High Court has disposed all the cases.......

So no doubt that all the old cases are also attached to main 3520 only.......

All needs to Happy that all the cases stand disposed......if any old or new thing pending it will be attached to 4242 of 2011 or 3520 of 2013.

So abhi aur proof required hain kya kisi ko ??????.......Hats of to some people......out of imagination........It can happen they may start sayinh the attched orders are not ok......or website link.....is crafted......

OH god you got another case..

Well done, but could you likely to clarify how this belong to KD/NPV case....I have number of cases loaded in my computer should I uploaded all these on forum. Without cross-checking relevance:)
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by ultichakri

You mean to say that final judgement of 3520/13 case would get applicable on KD/NPV cases. Ok, means similarly these area liable to release as per plot release policy of HUDA as the verdict given by Honable court after review petition.

Giving reference of SC direction not worked here neither entertain it by HC and despite given the reference sine-die stay order was served in favor of litigants.

In both referenced case either sector 81-95 (21572) or Sai kunj (3520) its sure that HUDA is going to lose the case.

Better to rather pin-pointing of 21572 verdict understand the conclusion. Which clearly stated that stop the Mal-practices prevailed by authority colluded with builders and ready for punishment of wrong-done.

Yes. The final judgement of 3520 will be applicable and public purpose of the project will be acknowledged. And people would be asked to be rehabilitated ti clear way for npr

Anyways you will not provide proof of the 'HC not considering SC verdict'. But will keep telling lies without any proof

Another lie - HUDA lost 3520. Verdict is clearly in HUDA's favor. And sector 81-95 is not relevant

Your random thoughts are just funny

But as you can see, people are asking for proif. And you have none

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    OH god you got another case..

Well done, but could you likely to clarify how this belong to KD/NPV case....I have number of cases loaded in my computer should I uploaded all these on forum. Without cross-checking relevance:)

Yes I got it.......and shortly will get everything....hidden..... !!

Please read 4242 of 2011 is dirctly attached to 3520 -----792-----5814 and many other all the disposed cases. Truth is infront.......No pleace to hide for people misguiding others.......

In case some people.....don't want to purchse read today's Times of India 24.01.2014 not 10 days older..........by spending INR 3.00.........
    I hope all can collect some money for donation.........:bab (59):....

All the cases are solved......Dwarka Expressway will soon be reality........
    CommentQuote
    Yes. The final judgement of 3520 will be applicable and public purpose of the project will be acknowledged. And people would be asked to be rehabilitated ti clear way for npr

Anyways you will not provide proof of the 'HC not considering SC verdict'. But will keep telling lies without any proof

Another lie - HUDA lost 3520. Verdict is clearly in HUDA's favor. And sector 81-95 is not relevant

Your random thoughts are just funny

But as you can see, people are asking for proif. And you have none

When I given proof of newspaper article which clearly stated that SAI KUNJ CASED WAS DISPOSED OFF AND HUDA HAS BEEN DIRECTED TO RELEASE LAND AS PER PLOT RELEASE POLICY... you are not accepting since its not served in your favor/consecrate.

Sector 81-95 you find irrelevance as per you own intuition.

चित भी मेरी पट भी मेरी अंटी मेरे बाबा की
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Yes I got it.......and shortly will get everything....hidden..... !!

Please read 4242 of 2011 is dirctly attached to 3520 -----792-----5814 and many other all the disposed cases. Truth is infront.......No pleace to hide for people misguiding others.......

In case some people.....don't want to purchse read today's Times of India 24.01.2014 not 10 days older..........by spending INR 3.00.........
    I hope all can collect some money for donation.........:bab (59):....

All the cases are solved......Dwarka Expressway will soon be reality........

Ok now you started to collect money for donation... better to save for rainy days I think INR 3.00 would help you.

Their are number of connected cases having similarity with some difference for which HC treat the matter differently. Please don't show me these old cases, these are not relevance at here.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    When I given proof of newspaper article which clearly stated that SAI KUNJ CASED WAS DISPOSED OFF AND HUDA HAS BEEN DIRECTED TO RELEASE LAND AS PER PLOT RELEASE POLICY... you are not accepting since its not served in your favor/consecrate.

Sector 81-95 you find irrelevance as per you own intuition.

But releasing as per release policy is not quashing acquisition as u claim, which is misleading. I have an issue with that

Release policy is only meant for certain cases. So why is it a win for litigants?

CommentQuote
  • Are bhai Chakri, why don't you leave us alone. When you don't own a single inch of land on NPR, then why are u so bothered about its fate. We are really tired of reading your illogical and baseless statements.

Please for god sake, don't throw more rubbish here. You have yourself mentioned multiple times that you are explaining your view for the last time..but then you shamelessly put up something again without any proof. No one on this thread seems to be interested but getting frustrated with your posts..
    CommentQuote

And now i also say that litigants' should change their lawyer as the person is misguiding them nurturing a false sense of security that they will win

He will harm the litigants to make money for himself. And drag the case on and on and losing their case in the end as it is weak

Litigants should fire him straightaway

CommentQuote
    And now i also say that litigants' should change their lawyer as the person is misguiding them nurturing a false sense of security that they will win

He will harm the litigants to make money for himself. And drag the case on and on and losing their case in the end as it is weak

Litigants should fire him straightaway

Agree, writing is on the wall now. It is open-and-shut case. litigants would be foolish not to settle with huda now. Lawyer has become desperate now.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure if this is forum for sharing information or pointing fingers at others. One thing is clear that these issues highlighted here will get resolved and road will be built considering the developments in last one year or so in this area.

Ulti has a right to put his point across but he will not provide any backup or any case# or but will go to extremes to prove it is not the right case for NPV when someone provide the case # status.

Same is the case with everyone on other side, who will jump on anything said against NPR , let us analyse the whole issue rationally . Has the work on NPR is impacted positively /negatively by putting your views here?
    Does this forum discussion impact litigants / huda/HC views and their way of working or decision making ?
    The work on this project is on at own pace and in my personal opinion is heading towards the right direction.

My request is not hound anyone for his/her views otherwise the whole point of having a FORUM is lost.

PS; I am invested on this NPR and one of the early investors and have been following the thread since its inception.
    CommentQuote