Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by gdhody View Post
    There are 3 railway PHATAKS mainly:
    BAJGHERA
    CHOMA
    SARAI
    cheers!!!
    The route I take for the Indiabulls Enigma project in Sector-110 is following:

    NH8- Old Gurgaon road- Columbia Hospital - Palam Vihar - Railway Crossing - First Left and then Right after ard 1km. I have seen Mahindra banners to the right after crossing railway phatak.

    Can someone pls clarify if that is Bajghera or Choma railway crossing since I am not familiar with that area?

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by enduse View Post
      the route i take for the indiabulls enigma project in sector-110 is following:

      Nh8- old gurgaon road- columbia hospital - palam vihar - railway crossing - first left and then right after ard 1km. I have seen mahindra banners to the right after crossing railway phatak.

      Can someone pls clarify if that is bajghera or choma railway crossing since i am not familiar with that area?
      choma

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by gdhody View Post
        choma
        Well the priority of most of the the people who would like to stay in the sectors closer to delhi is to approach Delhi and for these sectors the most important is their connectivity to Delhi and the Airport road. This is not a big issue and the connectivity shall be there in a year or 2.

        Similarly people who want to approach Manesar/GGn would like to stay near Vatika sector 83 / 82 and so on.
        The connectivity to NH8 is almost there. they can also approach Delhi via NH8.

        The problem comes for the sectors who are in the middle....Well either they have to wait 15min on the phatak or use Sector roads that will connect the sectors on both sides of the DEW till ROB is there (my POV 2 to 3 years max).

        And some one said before its a matter of time the rest of the issues will be solved to smooth en the life further.

        Which area in NCR is problem free?

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          Well the priority of most of the the people who would like to stay in the sectors closer to delhi is to approach Delhi and for these sectors the most important is their connectivity to Delhi and the Airport road. This is not a big issue and the connectivity shall be there in a year or 2.

          Similarly people who want to approach Manesar/GGn would like to stay near Vatika sector 83 / 82 and so on.
          The connectivity to NH8 is almost there. they can also approach Delhi via NH8.

          The problem comes for the sectors who are in the middle....Well either they have to wait 15min on the phatak or use Sector roads that will connect the sectors on both sides of the DEW till ROB is there (my POV 2 to 3 years max).

          And some one said before its a matter of time the rest of the issues will be solved to smooth en the life further.

          Which area in NCR is problem free?
          u r right Rahul, it is just a perspective.

          you see half filled part of the glass or half empty one.

          As I have been saying, NPR to aayega hee aayega, things will get developed subsequently. This is not US or Europe, things will come in iterations or releases as we say in software.

          baki sabka malik ek hai.

          cheers!!!!

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            The problem with having a conversation on a topic like this is the information asymmetries between the yeas and the nays. The pro gang has no knowledge of the going ons in their benefit while the detractors have an open supply to all negative news. Also, for the project of this size positive news comes slowly while negative news is omnipresent and in the absence of any news to the contrary, is also assumed to be the fact.

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by rashpalsingh
              gdhody,
              Anymore news from your family side on npv what is latest going on.
              Huda making Highway the are aware of connectivity they not going to leave it without it.
              Question is when and how long but thinks are moving now they will come up with solution.
              Nopes, haven't checked.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                Nopes, haven't checked.
                Hi
                Greetings

                Some solution should arrive as time is ticking fast.. Agreement with regards to
                - Equal Size Plot
                - Time for construction
                - Cost of construction

                for deserving outstees should be resolved by HUDA as they are at fault for proposing road through Pakka habitation with road, electricity, water, sewerage provided by HUDA/MCG. People have been living there for scores of years.

                Affidavit with agreement has to be submitted by HUDA to the honble high court. When is the next date??
                Some news was expected by 4th march, what happened?? Assembly session has also ended but no clue yet of any new policy for outstees as the old policy is not acceptable. Less than half the size plots is not justified.

                Cheers
                Last edited by BlessU; March 17 2013, 08:09 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  Some solution should arrive as time is ticking fast.. Agreement with regards to
                  - Equal Size Plot
                  - Time for construction
                  - Cost of construction

                  for deserving outstees should be resolved by HUDA as they are at fault for proposing road through Pakka habitation with road, electricity, water, sewerage provided by HUDA/MCG. People have been living there for scores of years.

                  Affidavit with agreement has to be submitted by HUDA to the honble high court. When is the next date??
                  Some news was expected by 4th march, what happened?? Assembly session has also ended but no clue yet of any new policy for outstees as the old policy is not acceptable. Less than half the size plots is not justified.

                  Cheers
                  Mr. BlessU, speaking in favor of us illegal greedy people (term used by a lot of people for NPV residents here at IREF) & DEWAY, wah wah.

                  I am hammered right now so pls excuse. Dont intend to be sarcastic.

                  Will check tomorrow & post If I have an update.

                  cheers!!!!
                  Last edited by gdhody; March 17 2013, 08:19 PM. Reason: ...

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                    Mr. BlessU, speaking in favor of us illegal greedy people & DEWAY, wah wah.

                    I am hammered right now so pls excuse. Dont intend to be sarcastic.

                    Will check tomorrow & post If I have an update.

                    cheers!!!!
                    hi
                    Greetings

                    Mr Gdhody, yes the colony is unauthorised and therefore illegal. For the last 20 years no body cared and now due to mistakes of HUDA dway is being proposed through these PUCKA habitations.

                    Greed should never come in the way of an amicable resolution. Unfortunately, this cannot happen when fate of 100+ projects is at stake and elections around the corner.

                    Your updates would however be welcome.

                    Cheers
                    Last edited by BlessU; March 17 2013, 09:00 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by rashpalsingh
                      There was a news few days back about Huda has prepared papers to submit in high court,when they will do that's the??.
                      Yeh Praveen Kumar bhee yahan NPV aake bolta kuch hai aur karta kuch hai waapis jake, lets see.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X