A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It's been an extraordinary ride for this thread since last few days, and special thanks to Harjinder ji for infusing life in an almost 'thandi' discussion (by doing his regular inspection :) of the area and posting pics).

There have been some very good arguments from both sides ('challengers' led by Ulti, and 'Defenders' led by MKG Sir, Harjinder ji, Khalsa ji, Ashu_Sharma, Vb2309 ... and some more).

Ulti, I admire your tenacity to argue your case, however, please do remember 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. We all can only speculate what the courts, HUDA, or litigants will do ... but the ground reality is that development has been happening (& Harjinder ji has been posting brilliant pictures for everyones benefit). Had there been no progress on DEW, and HUDA would have stopped work contingent on the outcome of the case, I would have agreed with your stance. But the truth is, DEW is getting constructed bit-by-bit day after day. I agree that progress is slow today, however that's the funny thing about life. It takes lot of effort to move a heavy stone / boulder, but once it gains momentum, then there is no stopping the juggernaut. & if you happen to come in the way, you can get crushed.

A 100% certain win that you have been claiming for NPV residents is not right because nothing in this world has a probability of 1 (i.e. 100%) except death & taxes.

Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Rates and calls on DEW project have started to increase.

Vb Sir, please share some examples. I will believe that things have picked up when I start getting calls to SELL, rather than buy; and when developers start jacking up rates of their properties.

waise, for all people claiming that DEW resale is totally finished, I want to share that last year (Sep/Oct) I sold a DEW investment on a good profit. it did take time to get a buyer, but a buyer I got; and at market rate.

By the way, any news on RTI filed some months back. One important ques was on future of diplomatic enclave in this area. If RTI can confirm that it's very much on track, that will be a very big WIN for DEW (& Gurgaon as a whole).

Lastly, these members are being missed:

Bhalla ji, where are you?? This thread is devoid of your optimism, insight, and knowledge.
    Gdhody: Sir ji, you know the pulse of the area since you reside there. Please share some gyan
    Yogesh: You had some good insight about this area through your uncle (mama ji). Hope you can share some new developments if its not very confidential

Looking forward to the next set of pictures from Harjinder Ji, and an aerial shot of the DEW by our very own superman, Mkg sir :)
    CommentQuote
  • Mountain Dew you have very nicely summarized the top contributors (meaningful )to this particular thread. One more name which I would like to add here is Manoja sir.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ashu Sharma, Harjinder, VB and others, thanks for highlighting the progress and effectively mitigating purposeful negativity. I don't think any body on IREF was against the 'points of view', but a negative propaganda is what IREF should the last platform for. We all hope that our posts help each other on the issues for which IREF and its threads came into being rather than 'misusing' the site to pursue anyone's personal, albeit hidden agendas.
    Happy republic day to all!
    Regards
    Seamless
    CommentQuote
  • ROB progress update if any ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Rates and calls on DEW project have started to increase.

Dear Vb Sir
    Please substantiate with some more specific details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Please note that somebody can write a similar comment for some members of having vested interests & r saying that NPR issue has been resolved, as concrete proof is still to come .

My point is that we cannot prove any or much of these accusations, either way & there is no point in throwing wild accusations .

Quote:
    Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

Sir,
    The news paper article, posted by harjinder,with pic showing litigants submitting papers in huda office and recent news in TOI that Dew exp clear all hurdles is not a enough proof sir.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    ROB progress update if any ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Cookie,
    Very good ?, long time no news on ROB.Very important issue after NPV litigation.
    Rob will have smooth ride for 8x,9x and 10x,this will boost the market of whole area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Cookie,
    Very good ?, long time no news on ROB.Very important issue after NPV litigation.
    Rob will have smooth ride for 8x,9x and 10x,this will boost the market of whole area.

Exactly Sir

ROB is another Deadlock on the way to NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie sir,
    Few months Back heard huda deposited money. So now railway have to start the work,it's not under huda now ?.
    I don't know how all this system works in India.
    Good news is there is no litigation issue here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Cookie sir,
    Few months Bach heard huda deposited money. So now railway have to start the work,it's not under huda now ?.
    I don't know how all this system works in India.
    Good news is there is no litigation issue here.

Yep

There is no litigation. However, HUDA and Railway Both go dead slow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Harjinder,

You said that "to reach the sport you need to go first near Koccon 109........take newly built road......reach India Bulls Enigma..."

Please can you help me understand that what route will one take to reach Kocoon.

We must Admire authorities for the speed and quality of the work where the finish is so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vb ji, Harjinder and all other contributors ... First of all thanks alot for all the investigations proofs and otherwise contributions.... Its been a long but rewarding journey

About reaching to the new patch.... Sir let me tell u a better way. But u need to go by a bike (if u dont have it borrow it. Its worth it). Asking for bike becuase through out the way they are making small drains under deway, there are atleast 4 or 5 such points where cars may not be able to go through.

So here we start

Enter from NH8 after second toll
    Go to spaze 84
    Go straight from its gate for 200 mts or so
    U will see a wide beautiful road
    Welcome to deway
    If u look one way u will be able to spot kherki daula toll
    Head other way towards pataudi road
    Its almost done till there except probably one drain which i mentioned above
    Cross patodi road and head again on deway till 37d ROB start point
    Take the small pakdandi on the left which will take u to railway crossing
    After railway crossing again head on to deway, u will see assotech and express 99 here
    Again there will be a small village part in front of u
    By pass it using a small lane on ur right hardly 50 mt
    Head straight on deway till u intersect basai flyover road
    U will see bptp on ur left sector 99- 102
    Cross the road and head straight till starting of sector 103 Era Siddharta etc
    Here also probably u have to cross couple of those drains
    From between 103-104 deway patch head straight till 105
    Here u will see that old unoccupied factory in between road
    They have a road in place from right side of this factory
    After factory head straight till mandir
    Again u have quite wide road going from right of mandir
    Now u are at the point of newly build deway, head straight till u see houses of NPV
    after NPV u will again see patches of deway around PURI 111

Sorry for the long narration. I could have told u the way from most famous deway patch of 103 as well. But u know this deway is like a kid to us whom we have seen all growing up and we cant stop bragging abt.

Rgds
    Karan
    CommentQuote
  • Hi members...kindly help

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a ready to move in 2BHK apartment in Sohna Road, Golf course extension or in New Gurgaon. My budget is 60 lacs to maximum 70 lacs. i would prefer it around 60 lacs :(. I welcome your advise. Moreover what is the current rate p.sq.f in New Gurgaon sector 85, 86 or 92 ?

I will really appreciate an answer & help from fellow members.

Best Regards,
    Nimisha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimishasarma
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a ready to move in 2BHK apartment in Sohna Road, Golf course extension or in New Gurgaon. My budget is 60 lacs to maximum 70 lacs. i would prefer it around 60 lacs :(. I welcome your advise. Moreover what is the current rate p.sq.f in New Gurgaon sector 85, 86 or 92 ?

Best Regards,
    Nimisha

you can get 2 BHK easily in your Budget in New Gurgaon.. There are good number of options :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimishasarma
    Hello Everyone,

Best Regards,
    Nimisha

Do some Ground Work.

Take a Sunday trip to all sectors. Cause every location has some disadvantage and some plus points.

And you have posted your requirement on DEW/ NPR.... Thread.

ACME on MH 8 is my recommendation for your kind of Budget.

Vipul Lavanaya could be another pick.

Find a Seller, who needs immediate payment, to drive a hard bargain.

Deals are not happening even at 20% lower prices than the RESALE rates for some projects in New Gurgaon and NH8.

Happy Hunting. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dream expressway

Instead of Dwarka Expressway..... we should call it "DREAM EXPRESSWAY"

So many people's Dreams and Aspirations of Owning home, are linked to DEW getting Completed.

Great Pics Mr. Harjinder.

:)

Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Dwarka Expressway Progress Report as on 26.01.2014

All the litigation free area the Dwarka Expressway is completed..... last week only...... with excellent finish quality.........

Time for some more updates...I got a chance to visit the Dwarka Expressway yesterday.........and ....... was really.....delighted to see the very fast pace progress on the final patch of litigation free area....near....end of Sector 109.....and finally reached to the litigant's disputed area......

CommentQuote