NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 12 hours ago
21855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by vinnny View Post
    Chakri Sir, while i understand you can't say anything good about DEW and want to warn people against putting any money here, Why don't you also advise some other better places for investment or end use. Condition is area should be well developed, close to Delhi and Airport, no litigation, road/water/electricity and other infra should all be available and prices around 5-6K
    Not investing can also be a decision.

Why this Mass Psychology of compulsion of investing?

When the tide is rising it lifts all the boats along with it;
    when it turns then we would see who was swimming naked.

There are other asset classes like Gold,Silver etc.

And may be resale in 8x sectors at 4K or society flats in main Gurgaon turn out to be better investments.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post

And may be resale in 8x sectors at 4K or society flats in main Gurgaon turn out to be better investments.
      Good advise: Not investing is an option !!
      The bloggers here are those whu are invested / considering to / or invested for end use.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

I have read this line in your various post at least 15-20 times. Seems like you decide what to write on the post so that you can use the below line.

and now one doesn't have to wait for a tide to see someone naked...there are now various legal nude beaches all over the world.

T

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
          I have read this line in your various post at least 15-20 times. Seems like you decide what to write on the post so that you can use the below line.

and now one doesn't have to wait for a tide to see someone naked...there are now various legal nude beaches all over the world.
          Is there any nude beach in India?
          we are talking about Indian RE!!!
          Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post

Because the time of tide turning is quite near.

People often confuse "Luck with investment genius".

Earlier "Real estate always appreciate in the Long run" was somewhat valid because people invested in Land near developed areas which sooner or later gave some nominal returns due to high inflation.

But these flats are a depreciating asset and people prefer to buy new ones compared to the old.
            Moreover they are in some sense "Un-real" as before actual possession people just hold a piece of paper.If the builder goes bankrupt,cancels projects or just stops construction;people hardly have any recourse.

New Under-construction flats are best only for trading and the high prices of fresh launch has made it a risky proposition.
            For end use ; RTM or near to RTM are best and this market has been stagnant for quite a long time.

So the days when the tide turns aren't far away.
            Last edited by abc111; March 18 2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Because the time of tide turning is quite near.

People often confuse "Luck with investment genius".

Earlier "Real estate always appreciate in the Long run" was somewhat valid because people invested in Land near developed areas which sooner or later gave some nominal returns due to high inflation.

But these flats are a depreciating asset and people prefer to buy new ones compared to the old.
              Moreover they are in some sense "Un-real" as before actual possession people just hold a peace of paper.If the builder goes bankrupt,cancels projects or just stops construction;people hardly have any recourse.

New Under-construction flats are best only for trading and the high prices of fresh launch has made it a risky proposition.
              For end use ; RTM or near to RTM are best and this market has been stagnant for quite a long time.

So the days when the tide turns aren't far away.
              Lot of people buy well mentioned (popular) and well maintained flats as earlier the number of floors allowed was 10 now it's 25 and above.

The so called old (10 years) WELL MAINTAINED FLATS command a premium due to lower density .

ALSO MY POV IS DIFFERENT FROM THE UNSUBSTANTIATED THEORY YOU HAVE KINDLY MENTIONED.

Flats Are impacted by inflation

Flats are build on land that the builder buys

Flats are constructed with building material that is subject to inflation

Flats are constructed by labour whose wages are subject to inflation

Thanks for your POV though .
              Last edited by VB_States; March 18 2013, 10:22 PM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Re: Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by ENDUSE View Post
                As I said overall economic conditions have to be seen as well. Businesses are struggling because of liquidity crunch and RBI may reduce the Base rate this week. Govt. has publicly accepted this fact as well. Also measures are being implemented to stop flow of black money into RE with every passing day

So it's natural people want to take money out of speculative investments like RE and Stock markets. But at the same time there are people with bags of black money who dont care.and are still buying into RE. It's better to take care of 1 paper agreement than few suitcasses full of cash...!!!

The Delhi RE market is down 20-25% from last year but Gurgaon market is still appreciating. So this will get corrected eventually as well...
                Quite true. End users would be hoping for the correction to happen though I feel that even if it happens, it may not be substantial.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Yes. Because People with loads of Cash (read Speculators) jump in the moment the correction is about 10-15% and take the market up again

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
                  Quite true. End users would be hoping for the correction to happen though I feel that even if it happens, it may not be substantial.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Dear ABCji

LOL.. A person on a real estate forum portraying as an expert is advising investing in other commodities..... not sure why wasting time here..

8x is atleast 20+ kilometers away from Delhi and Gurgaon main job hubs. Though I am not an expert of that area but in my opinion it's better suited for slightly lower class working in Manesar industries. These sectors are also somewhat dependent on NPR for development. Also is the area completely fit (as per your expectations) and without any problems ?

Which societies in main GGN are available at 4k and do they have the similar construction/facilities as projects on DEW
                    Last edited by vinnny; March 19 2013, 12:26 PM. Reason: quote

Comment

Satya Clarion Project in Sector 103 on NPR

I have seen that there are lot of references to the project in Sector-103 but none is referring Satya Clarion Project. I was thinking of investing in this project on Dwarka Expressway. Seniors please suggest about this project as the construction is going on really good with this project and the location is also good. There is one HUDA park also alligned to that. Is it fine to invest in that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X