A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Let me put various aspects in a perspective.
    This area is new and is being developed. Development takes time.
    I have moved in that area around Christmas and saw a lot of construction activities. If one looks at the 2031 Master Plan of HUDA, almost each sector has got Commercial area earmarked that developement has already commenced.

If one goes back 5 years, Golf Course Extension Area (Unitech Nirvana Country etc), nothing was there. But now, just have a drive along that area. This is coming up in well planned and organised manner with Schools, Hospitals, Commerical space, Eating joints etc. If you ask my personal opinion, I belong to Delhi and find Golf Course Extension area coming up better than any of the colonies of Delhi. Please give some time.

So, you need to allow ample time but be sure, this is closer to Delhi and will come up nicely.

Regards

I agree 5 years is a long enough time for a new area to become habitable given road/water/sweage are put in place by govt. by that time. So assuming that DEW comes up, the area would pick up subject to following:

Pick up in economic growth -> sustained urbanization -> job creations, job certainity -> salary growth -> end users!

So a functional DEW alone would not result in increase of prices. It has to be accompanied with stong economic growth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimishasarma
    Thanks form your reply. I have visited the place. I saw this ORRIS CARNATION in Sector 85 also..they are giving an all inclusive deal of 70 lacs for 1115 sq ft 2 BHK,,,is it worth ?

I want somebody to help me with the current rate per sq ft there.

Best Regards,
    Nimisha

I will suggest to defer the decision till:-

1. New govt. formation:- As there is hardly any chance of a stable govt. at center, this will trigger the price correction and that too sharply (very soon in stock market followed by real estate). Moreover the big ticket investors will be forced to liquidate their assets for election campaign hence more negotiation will be possible.

2. New Regulatory bill passed and started implementation. This will give you huge benefit in terms of area, price and transparency.

Right now the prices are not at the normal levels because builders are able to hold on at the current price level ought to hand in hands with bankers which are providing them fresh loan time and again to sustain.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends HUDA latest report has been Updated

STATUS OF MAJOR DEVELOPMENT WORKS HAVING BUDGET PROVISION OF RS.1.00 CRORE AND ABOVE
    (WHICH ARE LIKELY TO BE COMPLETED DURING THE YEAR 2013-2014) UPTO 31.12.2013

In bracket i have written the change in progress as per last report

1. Const. of Northern Peripheral Road from Kherki Dula to Dwarka, Gurgaon

Budget for the year 2013 -14 (Rs. in Lacs) 500.00

1 A Const. of road in 14 K.M length of available land Rs.5700.00Lacs / Rs.4500.00Lacs

Upto date Expenditure (12/2013) (Rs. in Lacs) -- 4130.44

Likely date of completion -- 30.06.2014

Remarks -- Earth work completed = 14.00Km
    GSB & WMM Completed = 13.00Km
    DBM & B.C. Completed = 12.50Km
    Kerbs Completed = 12.50Km
    Balance work will be completed 2 months / Km after handed over of possession.

1 B Const. of 4 Nos Culverts Rs.528.00Lacs / Rs.566.20Lacs

Remarks-- .- Work in progress & 30% work complete.
    .- Work held up due to agitation on 2 No culverts.

1 C SWD in 14 K.M available land Rs.2061.00Lacs / Rs.1862.60Lacs

Likely date of completion -- 31.03.2014

Remarks -- . 15.00 Km. length constructed and balance work is in progress.

1 D-- Const. of Balance Road (2 x 12.5m) and
    Cross Drainage etc.

Likely date of completion -- 31.10.2014

Remarks-- . DNIT has been approved for Rs.9.80Crores. Tender is under process for approval.

2 Construction of Master Roads in New Sector–99 to 115, Gurgaon

Action Plan --- Balance Road = 350Mtr. is in progress. Stay = 85Mtr. 200Mtr. yet to be acquired

Remarks -- Total Road length against approved estimate = 30.87Km. 10.93Km. Land under Acquisition

2 A --- Const. of 60Mtr. & 75 Mtr. Road Rs.8270.00Lacs

Likely date of completion ---28.02.2014

Remarks --- . Total road length as per Tender / DNIT = 16.60 Km.
    . Total road completed at site = 16.60Km.
    . 350Mtr. in progress. (Bottlenecks)
    . 85Mtr. under stay.
    . 200Mtr., yet to be acquired.
    . Clause – II has been imposed due to slow progress of work vide XEN-V, GGN letter No. 11229 dt 11.12.2012. However work is in progress & to be completed by 28.02.2014.

2 B Const. of 60Mtr. Road recently acquired road. Rs.856.30Lacs,

Likely date of completion--- 31.01.2014

Remarks -- Total road length as per Tender / DNIT = 1.40 Km.
    1. BC of One Carriage completed.
    2. WMM of 2ndcarriage way is in progress.
    Clause – II imposed vide XEN-V letter No. 9732-34 dt. 11.10.2013.

2 C -- Const. of 2 Nos. bridges / culvert Rs.530.00Lacs

Likely date of completion -- 31.01.2014

Remarks -- Const. of 1 No. bridge/culvert upto slab level completed and PCC work in foundation of 2nd bridge/culvert completed.

https://www.huda.gov.in/Development%20Works/HUDA%20Major%20Projects.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • abhay,
    Thanks,
    Sir,
    After long time seen your post. i always seen you a very active on IREF.
    You are real gem IREF got.
    CommentQuote
  • Ya I too think Abhay is a gem . His posts are very genuine and very relevant. It is really nice to have him as a moderator. Really appreciate his efforts on iref. His advises and his willingness to help others can seen through his posts. hats off
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harsh_paeds
    Ya I too think Abhay is a gem . His posts are very genuine and very relevant. It is really nice to have him as a moderator. Really appreciate his efforts on iref. His advises and his willingness to help others can seen through his posts. hats off

I agree
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    I will suggest to defer the decision till:-

1. New govt. formation:- As there is hardly any chance of a stable govt. at center, this will trigger the price correction and that too sharply (very soon in stock market followed by real estate). Moreover the big ticket investors will be forced to liquidate their assets for election campaign hence more negotiation will be possible.

2. New Regulatory bill passed and started implementation. This will give you huge benefit in terms of area, price and transparency.

Right now the prices are not at the normal levels because builders are able to hold on at the current price level ought to hand in hands with bankers which are providing them fresh loan time and again to sustain.

What makes you think that their won't be a stable Govt.? Its clear BJP vs. UPA (Congress+AAP+SP+BSP+etc.) and one from the two fronts would be able to form Govt. Also, does the change of Govt. status at "centre" would affect rates in such a small area of a particular suburb? I think its too much scepticism on the next elections in Centre
    CommentQuote

• continue

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goelamit
    What makes you think that their won't be a stable Govt.? Its clear BJP vs. UPA (Congress+AAP+SP+BSP+etc.) and one from the two fronts would be able to form Govt. Also, does the change of Govt. status at "centre" would affect rates in such a small area of a particular suburb? I think its too much scepticism on the next elections in Centre

Although this is not the right place of discussing politics (as there is no reference of DEW in your reply), still i will answers just one & final reply (to avoid the resulting off topic posts and hence to avoid the moderator's warning)

If you have seen the recent progress towards UPA alliance relations, the other parties progress etc. you have not quoted the statement.

1. Their is a possibility of weak UPA govt. (looking at the overall picture the chances are VERY HIGH)

2. Their is a possibility of either a strong NDA govt. (looking at the overall picture the chances are VERY LESS)

3. Their is a possibility of weak NDA govt. (looking at the overall picture the chances are VERY HIGH)

So the chances are more towards the unstable and weak govt. at center. This will adversely affect the overall RE market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Although this is not the right place of discussing politics (as there is no reference of DEW in your reply), still i will answers just one & final reply (to avoid the resulting off topic posts and hence to avoid the moderator's warning)

If you have seen the recent progress towards UPA alliance relations, the other parties progress etc. you have not quoted the statement.

1. Their is a possibility of weak UPA govt. (looking at the overall picture the chances are VERY HIGH)

2. Their is a possibility of either a strong NDA govt. (looking at the overall picture the chances are VERY LESS)

3. Their is a possibility of weak NDA govt. (looking at the overall picture the chances are VERY HIGH)

So the chances are more towards the unstable and weak govt. at center. This will adversely affect the overall RE market.

Eyeopener- I tend to agree with you. Although the only thing that I know is land abutting NPR (both in delhi and gurgaon) is held by politicians cutting accross party lines. No matter what they say in public they will all work overtime underground to get it going. Ultimately the party in power will get a photo-op to say that they realised the dream of the common man's aspirations to a smooth intercity movement and decongest delhi roads etc. etc.
    IMO - The bottomline is - strong or weak govt. will only make a difference of about a year or so on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Let me put various aspects in a perspective.
    This area is new and is being developed. Development takes time.
    I have moved in that area around Christmas and saw a lot of construction activities. If one looks at the 2031 Master Plan of HUDA, almost each sector has got Commercial area earmarked that developement has already commenced.

If one goes back 5 years, Golf Course Extension Area (Unitech Nirvana Country etc), nothing was there. But now, just have a drive along that area. This is coming up in well planned and organised manner with Schools, Hospitals, Commerical space, Eating joints etc. If you ask my personal opinion, I belong to Delhi and find Golf Course Extension area coming up better than any of the colonies of Delhi. Please give some time.

So, you need to allow ample time but be sure, this is closer to Delhi and will come up nicely.

Regards

Dwarka Expressway .....has clearly enmarked commercial belt areas
    .......please go throgh the sector plan attached........

This area has great potential....interms of residential as well as commercials...........

As far as concerned..........Dwarka don't have any good commercial area.....most of people I know on weekends go to MG Road, Ambiance Mall or Select City walk at Saket.....Once Commercial belt of 106 and 109 (right on Dwarka Expressway) is ready...........Everyone from nearby sectors or Dwarka would like to visit.......rather than moving to older and far away places....

Even for higher rental income for future or statring own business.....investing in commercial should not be a bad idea........never know that it will be next MG Road of Gurgaon......Khan market like Delhi.......
    CommentQuote
  • Query

Originally Posted by abhay

continue

CommentQuote
  • er.harjinder Ji

Do you have the available plan for sector 110, 106 and 103. Please share the same if its available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmits

It is Published on frint page in Today's .i.e. 30-Jan-2014 Hindustan Times edition ......

Please check Page 01 and Page 09

Hindustan Times e-Paper

So now Solution of Dwarka Expressway is clearly out......on the verge of solution......When Sunshine happens no one need to proove it.....Happy Times ahead for all who are end users or investors of Dwarka Expressway.......:)

So now Solution of Dwarka Expressway is clearly out......on the verge of solution......When Sunshine happens no one need to proove it.....Happy Times ahead for all who are end users or investors of Dwarka Expressway.......:)

CommentQuote
  • If you can share for Sector 37d also, that will be helpful ?
    CommentQuote