A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am happy for you aswell Mr.Kasana.......I don't intend to be disrespectful to anyone but the way that gentlemen wrote was also not very kind......you don't use your rude local language out on the forum ..........HUDA has decided a date to solve the problems...so wait.....and have goodnight .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Ye Mr Rana, kahin Rishiraj se related to nahin hain? Aur isiliye Mr Rishiraj is protesting so much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not at all, he is a different person. The guy who shared this information is known to me though he doesn't have the copy of the orders. He is a tenant on this disputed property owned by Mr Rana and the landlord informed him to vacate this as he lost the case in SC. Nothing more on this front unfortunately but will try to get more information from him when I go there personally next time.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, Now that it looks like the DEW and NPV troubles are clear, lets assume that everything is cool, can anybody give an idea how much time it will take for the road to be there in its physical state considering all the residents has to be compensated, re allotments of their new homes to be carried out and then they need to shift, there houses demolished and road built on those houses. A fair guess will help many investors and end users to come to a conclusion of making entry/exits in the DEX market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    Hahah.....great to see people like you on the forum...it proves Internet is going deep inside...although sense is yet to come ....it will come soon aswell when DEW will come......tab tak TAO lage raho.........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"People Like you"" ???

everyone has there dialect, it doesn't mean he is illiterate or Gawar. I am sure you must have one or your elder would have one. should not use such words. I speak the same language when required..

Thanks
    Alok
    CommentQuote
  • Doesn't look like that DEW is going to pickup for another year. Exits before that are likely to result in loss of opportunity. It should take atleast 2 years for this market to get mature.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rarora1510
    Doesn't look like that DEW is going to pickup for another year. Exits before that are likely to result in loss of opportunity. It should take atleast 2 years for this market to get mature.

Solution still appears distant though everyone is optimistic for a solution for the blocked part of NPR. However, it appears HUDA is adopting carrot and stick policy with the oustees.

Lets hope good sense prevails.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by defender
    Friends, Now that it looks like the DEW and NPV troubles are clear, lets assume that everything is cool, can anybody give an idea how much time it will take for the road to be there in its physical state considering all the residents has to be compensated, re allotments of their new homes to be carried out and then they need to shift, there houses demolished and road built on those houses. A fair guess will help many investors and end users to come to a conclusion of making entry/exits in the DEX market.

Possibly year to year and a half for seem less connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have shortlisted some of the projects mentioned below for purely my end use 2 bhk under 70 lacs, kindly help me which one should i go for in terms good consturction quality and community
    1. Vatika seven lamps
    2. Gurgaon one by alpha g corp
    3. SARE Green parc phase 3 , 4 BHK 1712 sq ft in 70 lacs....VFM....whats ur POV, let me know
    4. Orris carnation
    5. Vipul Lavanya
    6. Bestech park view ananda - but it is crossing 70

please advise...me to find one home

Regards,
    Nimisha
    CommentQuote
  • Alpha G Corp hands down
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Alpha G Corp hands down

Hi Amit,

You mean to say I should not opt Gurgaon one ? any specific reason for that...their old project in Gurgaon seems to be good and maintained even today...can you plz clarify

Regards,
    Nimisha
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr. Bhalla and all senior members, whats the update as per your information on dew. Hope huda meets its deadline of 15th feb as published in ht a few days ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Watch DEW special on Hot property 8 pm today NDTV Profit
    CommentQuote
  • it would be more like a marketing initiative/advertorial. looking forward to it.
    CommentQuote
  • today 8 pm NDTV Profit Dwarka ExPressway special
    CommentQuote
  • Its a sponsored show by 3/4 developers who will sing the saga of DEW for their personal benefit. Its a pathetic show and seldom has something which you don't know already ... and if you visit the DEW area frequently you will be laughing at some of their comments :-)
    CommentQuote