Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 11 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

"good bye" stage is long gone. With tenders for sewage and water, and progress of sector roads, it is making progress for good.

Investment on dway has delay risk attached and should be treated as long term investment.

Originally posted by Plotoder View Post
    I guess because DLF had some (and continues to) solid land bank in GC? I honestly see DEW as a 5-10 year game, if this continues in litigation and spills over beyond election time then you can kiss this entire project good bye.

Similarly, if Delhi government is non congress, it won't join Delhi for another five years. Huge amount of political risks involved that cannot be ignored, throw in the judiciary mess and its a disaster in making.

My 2 cents.

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      "good bye" stage is long gone. With tenders for sewage and water, and progress of sector roads, it is making progress for good.

Investment on dway has delay risk attached and should be treated as long term investment.
      Sahee hai
      Tabbhee 4000 Ke aas pass lots tha warna 10000 main milta

Abhee 6000 se 10,000 rate hai
      Sector roads ke baad 8000 se 12000 honge

Delay is the ONLY risk and that too LIMITED RISK

SECTOR ROADS WILL DO THE MAGIC
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
        Sahee hai

10,000 rate tho GCX aur SPR main Bhi nahin hai.

On Deway some people are desperately trying to sell things in resale where upfront is huge but no success.

This area is close to a middle class colony called Dwarka.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Thanks, mkg .

Good to hear some pretty balanced & sensible views after a long time, though i may somewhat differ on some points ( but, lets give them a skip ) .
          Why skip - bring them on... you can share your views as well. Hopefully through a good and detailed thought-out post.

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
            Sahee hai

This kind of language smacks of a hidden agenda or some vested interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundry View Post
              Why skip - bring them on... you can share your views as well. Hopefully through a good and detailed thought-out post.

Just scrawl through this thread, u would find them & they r pretty detailed . I said, skip the points i differ on, since, i was not looking to take on a relatively fair & unbiased post .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                10,000 rate tho GCX aur SPR main Bhi nahin hai.

On Deway some people are desperately trying to sell things in resale where upfront is huge but no success.

This area is close to a middle class colony called Dwarka.
                yes, I also think this area would be middle class or max upper middle class of area.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Just scrawl through this thread, u would find them & they r pretty detailed . I said, skip the points i differ on, since, i was not looking to take on a relatively fair & unbiased post .

Scrawl the thread bole to???

If you want others to Skip the points you differ on, then why mention them at first place itself...

Comment

Originally posted by Sundry View Post
                    Scrawl the thread bole to???

If you want others to Skip the points you differ on, then why mention them at first place itself...

Scrawl was a typo, meant "scroll" - look through the thread .

........also, as i said, let me skip the points i differ on, since, i was not looking to take on a relatively fair & unbiased post . For people wanting to read those points, look through the thread .

I hope, it is clear now . If not, forget it .
                    Last edited by MANOJa; March 24 2013, 12:24 AM.
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                      This kind of language smacks of a hidden agenda or some vested interest.
                      Yes I have an agenda and it is : express what my view is without confrontation.

A year back when I said the same thing rates were 4000

Now rates are 6000 in a year

Just think :I am saying after 3 years Feb 2016 the rates of projects like Chintels ATS KOCOON GODREJ will be 8000 per sq foot

Yes I have an agenda and it is : express what my view is without confrontation.

ABC Ji ulti baat nahin Karunga

Simple and polite rahunga :-)
                      Last edited by VB_States; March 24 2013, 12:30 AM.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X