Last updated: 7 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Infrastructure development

Hi All

was just watching CNBC World report on tv yesterday featuring Minister for Urban Development Mr Kamal Nath..
    Key hightlight.. the govt is working on $1,000,000,000,000.. ie 1 trillion dollars (or Rs 45000,Cr) in development of infrastructure in India!!!!!.. repeatedly in the program were highlighted the Metro extending longer than the london metro being developed in NCR area by next year.
    Also was focused on the development of roads connecting key cities..
    "Indian Infrastructure Issues – Jon Lamberton
    India may be one of the economic success stories of the modern world, but it has achieved this despite some truly antiquated transport infrastructure. The government is pushing to improve this with a massive investment programme which will benefit millions of people, yet there is some resistance to the plans. "
    News Headlines
    found it particularly enticing for foreign investors
    Last edited by BlessU; May 10 2011, 12:17 AM. Reason: wrong title

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Yes, u might be correct, please write & complaint to Hindustan Times on this .

I saw some construction activity, last year in July, when i had gone to see G 99 . In fact, i had taken some pictures too at that time & those pictures were quite similar to some pictures posted in this thread, i wonder, how & why ? If i am able to locate those pictures, will post them .

......& what about the rest of the article on NPR, KMP, Manesar etc., no comments ?
      Did u enquire the last time when u saw the work for NPR happening , Eery work before the tender was hoax and created by Brokers and Developers , Y would anybody work for govt for free..???

I went to 103 sector a couple of days back and saw the development happening myself , AND yes I also asked the ppl over there who were putting earth for the road which company is the work for ?

They did say that this is being done by indiabulls and it is for NPR

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        Did u enquire the last time when u saw the work for NPR happening , Eery work before the tender was hoax and created by Brokers and Developers , Y would anybody work for govt for free..???

I went to 103 sector a couple of days back and saw the development happening myself , AND yes I also asked the ppl over there who were putting earth for the road which company is the work for ?

They did say that this is being done by indiabulls and it is for NPR
        Manoj Ji

With all due respect...I undertstand that you are a very cautious investor and that is definately good for you...appriciate you are trying to provide information to all of us which help us make the decision....but the way you always try to deny all the facts abt the D E way construction...that makes me believe you are just defending ur investements.....which u really do not need to......

I request everybody to use the forum jst for sharing information (good or bad..)...but not to -ive or +ive publicity to any project or location...

Comment

With the most esteemed respect, please note that i am not interested in answering some baseless points .

If one is inquiring on the status of the D e way construction, how is it defending my investments ? Please answer that, would love to hear . Now do not start with NH vs. NPR story again .

Mr. Karan, please talk some logic . i know u r out there to pick up a verbal duel, but read my lips, i am simply not interested & do not want to waste my time .

.............& amit.bhalla, i did not inquire, who was soiling the land of some part of the D e way last year in July . The broker accompanying me, told me that HUDA is doing it . If i am able to locate the pictures i took, would post them here .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

With the most esteemed respect, please note that i am not interested in answering some baseless points .

If one is inquiring on the status of the D e way construction, how is it defending my investments ? Please answer that, would love to hear . Now do not start with NH vs. NPR story again .

Mr. Karan, please talk some logic . i know u r out there to pick up a verbal duel, but read my lips, i am simply not interested & do not want to waste my time .

.............& amit.bhalla, i did not inquire, who was soiling the land of some part of the D e way last year in July . The broker accompanying me, told me that HUDA is doing it . If i am able to locate the pictures i took, would post them here .

i agree to your point but if HUDA was doing it , there would be somee reason behind it ...like the sector road work or something else for which they would have issued tenders also....

What i dont understand is why would huda start the work for a small patch of land in the middle of nowhere , If it would have been sector roads then that would have been a very big news for sure and it would have been done for all the sectors for that region

One of the main reasons y D eway is being eyed as very lucrative is the nearness to delhi factor , a lot of ppl are there who live in dwarka and work in GGN or manesar so for them it will b abig plus if they can avoid the tollcrap (first one is crap) aand second one doesnt make any sense to me.....

And Hudas plans for sector roads were
            Firstly Sector 58-67 (almost complete)
            Secondly Sec 99-115 Which will now began in a about 4-5 months and will complete by the time expressway route gets cleared , And then we will be able to go there without the chopper , People are banking on their vision for this area and it is not always the case that first time developers are not capable for handling big projects (chintels)

and by the time you will c bigger developers in this area , Scope for growthl would already get reduced by more than half.

You tell me how many launches of big developers likes of emaar . dlf , unitech/ ireo /m3m have launched projects and ppll have made excellent profits (please do not count the projects launched between 2008-09)

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa
              I have answered this, maybe 100's of times ( read quote ) -

I hope, i have answered to yr. satisfaction .
              I understand whatever u said , however the Indian mentality is that of a herd
              If one can be just at the start of the herd , he can make good money , Right now 80% of the investors are looking to invest on dwarka expressway , the same was the condition of the starting to 2010 with GCX and ppl who were last in the herd are now stuck with their investments even on GCX

I am purely talking from investment point of view....I am an investor and even
              a lot others also are being investors only , agree to it that this place wont become habitable in the next 4-5 yrs , However by that time the investment would have grown 100% ....that is the whole point...MAKING MONEY

Comment

I never like to be amongst the herds . Herds cannot decide for themselves, they move in the direction, they r pushed to .

I do not agree with your assessment of " Right now 80% of the investors are looking to invest on dwarka expressway " . Do u have any facts & figures to collaborate this statement ?

I am also talking, purely on investment point of view . If the D e way get delayed by a few years, many would simply earn the FD interest or maybe not even that. As i said, If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . For an end user, looking to live here, he needs to look at a period of 6 years +. before that, this place will not be inhabitable .

.........& good night, see u tomorrow .
                Last edited by MANOJa; May 10 2011, 01:23 AM.

Comment

I never like to be amongst the herds . Herds cannot decide for themselves, they move in the direction, they r pushed to .

I do not agree with your assessment of " Right now 80% of the investors are looking to invest on dwarka expressway " . Do u have any facts & figures to collaborate this statement ?

I am also talking, purely on investment point of view . If the D e way get delayed by a few years, many would simply earn the FD interest or maybe not even that. As i said, If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . For an end user, looking to live here, he needs to look at a period of 6 years +. before that, this place will not be inhabitable .

.........& good night, see u tomorrow .

I Always like to stay in the first lane of heards

You tell me about the latest projects on NH8
                  Palm Gardens , It took Emaar 4 months to clear off 10 towers which in case of palm hills was a weeks job for them , and palm gardens is a much better location than PH

ABW new project

Not selling at all

Vatikas New project
                  Seven lamps , They are trying their best to sell but are unable to and BTW vatika is the only company which has kept the prices reasonable

u talk about sohna road

CHD

resale available 3550
                  New units in phase 2 were booked 3750

Tulip Violet
                  No active resale and if there is any on negligible premiums

South park
                  I still dont buy the premium coming in this project , Doesnt make any sense to me

Primanti

PPL were selling their units on their own buy price not very long ago

Uppal Coming 4100 is not a justifiable cost to me...

BPTP Astaire gardens Not getting the kind of response it should get
                  it only marginally expensive

GCX

All M3M 's bought 8100 + , Skyons are down in the dumps , Ireo had to increase the brokerage from 3 to 5% to make it sell , Still it didnt work out.

Grand Arch Launched at the time or recession still available in resale 6200

And we are not talking about the recession launches.....

Now come onto Dwarka Expressway

Whtever is coming in decent location is sellling

BPTP while being expensive offlate in plots still selling good

G99 still selling good
                  (No aggresive marketings done by these ppl)

Chintels , Earth , Mahindra , Raheja (multiple projects)
                  All sold more than 80% and most of them have premiums today ranging from ROI of 30% to 100%

Ansal , ERa , Siddhartha , Landmark , Clarion , Centrum park

All sold more than 80% and most of them have premiums today ranging from ROI of 30% to 100%

Basically Every tom dick and harry is able to sell their project
                  and while on NH8 / Sohna rd / GCX prices have become insane offlate that even majore developers are finding it hard to sell their product

Game Changer for Expressway

SOBHA's International City

It will be one of the best possible things on expressway and the whole corridor of 109 , 106 , 108 will get benefitted from it.

I can bet that the quality of construction will be better than anything seen in NCR till date.

Now , I await your answers......

Comment

Do not worry about manoj comments. He is promoting NH8 properties and is now very upset after seeing the investor running for dway properties.

He will continue to oppose even after dway will get completed.

NH8 projects are only for those working in Manesar while dway projects are best for those working in delhi and Gurgaon .

He has seen the construction on dway last year without being any tender floated by Huda. That can happen only in dreams.

He can go to any extent to oppose dway beacuse tender was released by HUDA against his wishes.

Comment

Last or first lane of herds, does not really matter . Herds r herds & they cannot lead, they r always meant to be pushed, wherever the master wishes them to go .

First things first, do u have any facts & figures to prove, what u r saying is correct ? If yes, present it, otherwise, i can simply say that u r totally incorrect or we would keep on unnecessarily arguing .

For example -

a ) You r saying G 99 is selling well . As per my information, more than 70 % of the inventory remains unsold .

b) U r talking about CHD & ABW . Yes, they r not selling well, because of their reputation . Please read my comments in their threads . i have written this many times . So this is not news .

c) BPTP is selling well on the D e way . LOL .That is what is called news . BPTP floors were available 3-4 months back ( the last time, i checked on them ) at prices lessor than the price, people bought a year back . Please check on the BPTP thread, i made this post, but nobody negated it, since it is a fact .

d ) Why r u not talking about Builders like Cosmos on the D e way ? Any particular reasons, for keeping the skeletons hidden in the cupboards ?

e) Please do not mislead people by saying that Chintels, Era etc. r "All sold more than 80%" . A very misleading statement . They may have sold a decent amount of inventory of their Phase 1 . I hope, u understand the difference .

f ) Yes, Sobha is going to be good, i have often said that . But how many of us can afford the Villas coming up ? How many Villas r u booking ?

Every Tom, Dick & Harry can say anything & this will not affect the fortunes of any project .Please talk with facts & figures, otherwise, saying that this is selling well & that is not selling well, can be very well interpreted as a talk of somebody who has been greatly influenced . I hope, u r understanding, what i am trying to say .

No point in comparing chalk with cheese .

U seem to belong to the lobby of NPR versus rest . Please understand, currently for NPR, it is NPR versus the facts of the D e way .

In all of your comment, u seem to have forgotten to comment or predict on the actual date of completion of the d e way . also when would the D e way become inhabitable . Please also, talk about these things, no point in hiding facts . The fact is that D e way may have some decent potential ( when it is litigation free & construction starts in the right earnest ), but it has been over hyped by the Brokers & that is very much visible everywhere, including this forum .

I hope, i have answered to yr. satisfaction . Would add later, if i missed on something .

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      I Always like to stay in the first lane of heards

You tell me about the latest projects on NH8
                      Palm Gardens , It took Emaar 4 months to clear off 10 towers which in case of palm hills was a weeks job for them , and palm gardens is a much better location than PH

ABW new project

Not selling at all

Vatikas New project
                      Seven lamps , They are trying their best to sell but are unable to and BTW vatika is the only company which has kept the prices reasonable

u talk about sohna road

CHD

resale available 3550
                      New units in phase 2 were booked 3750

Tulip Violet
                      No active resale and if there is any on negligible premiums

South park
                      I still dont buy the premium coming in this project , Doesnt make any sense to me

Primanti

PPL were selling their units on their own buy price not very long ago

Uppal Coming 4100 is not a justifiable cost to me...

BPTP Astaire gardens Not getting the kind of response it should get
                      it only marginally expensive

GCX

All M3M 's bought 8100 + , Skyons are down in the dumps , Ireo had to increase the brokerage from 3 to 5% to make it sell , Still it didnt work out.

Grand Arch Launched at the time or recession still available in resale 6200

And we are not talking about the recession launches.....

Now come onto Dwarka Expressway

Whtever is coming in decent location is sellling

BPTP while being expensive offlate in plots still selling good

G99 still selling good
                      (No aggresive marketings done by these ppl)

Chintels , Earth , Mahindra , Raheja (multiple projects)

Ansal , ERa , Siddhartha , Landmark , Clarion , Centrum park

Basically Every tom dick and harry is able to sell their project
                      and while on NH8 / Sohna rd / GCX prices have become insane offlate that even majore developers are finding it hard to sell their product

Game Changer for Expressway

SOBHA's International City

It will be one of the best possible things on expressway and the whole corridor of 109 , 106 , 108 will get benefitted from it.

I can bet that the quality of construction will be better than anything seen in NCR till date.

Now , I await your answers......
                      Last edited by MANOJa; May 10 2011, 08:41 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X