Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Section 4 : CPR connectivity to Deway

    THis is where CPR connects Deway and can be used as an alternate till the Kherki Daula is resolved
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Onwards Journey from pataudi road towards Delhi via sector 37 d, 99, 102,103,105, 110, 111, 114

      Post this I moved from Pataudi road towards sector 99..102 etc.....I made videos of this section but unable to upload them

      Observations

      1) This road is pretty much done till ROB, hardly any litigations on it
      2) it terminates right before railway line where it awaits the ROB
      3) After ROB on the other side of track again around 500 mt of Deway work is completed in front of Cosmos 99 and Assotech blith
      4) After this around 500 mt is stopped due to Water treatment plan
      5) whats encouraging to see is that the construction work for alternate water reservoir is going on at an exceptional pace....as soon as they are done...I think WTP can be moved
      6) After WTP again the work has gone for 500 mt then stopped at some water canal (less then 30 mt)
      7) After water Canal the work is almost completed till Basai flyover (Farookh nagar highway) and Deway intersection (arnd Uppal and BPTP)
      8) from here through sector 102-103-104 and well till 105 work for Deway is almost completed with black top road
      9) In 105 there is a factory right in middle (less then 50 mt), after this factory Deway again is been done for around 100 mts...then the NPV starts....this is sector 110, and I was right adjacent to Enigma
      10) Now Deway seems to be at an end here...but there is sector road going on left which will probably be connecting the 75 mt road for now.... this road is quite wide

      I was not able to find Deway after this....but finally got it close to Puri ...again there around 800-900 mts of Deway is completed with Black top....

      I noticed microtech has land there as well, this shd be sector 111 probably

      after this few right and lefts and then I straight entered Bijwasan gaon (an ROB work was in progress there)....and with in a couple of KM;s I was in Dwarka...where I ended my Journey


      PS: Above all is my interpretations and my under standing of what I saw. Distances mentioned and % figures are again my realistic assumptions.

      I hope this helps clarify the current state of Deway and sorry again for less pics

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by abc111 View Post
        10,000 rate tho GCX aur SPR main Bhi nahin hai.

        On Deway some people are desperately trying to sell things in resale where upfront is huge but no success.

        This area is close to a middle class colony called Dwarka.
        I have a unit at Puri DG, which fits your above description. On an average, I get one offer every 15 days
        Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; March 24 2013, 06:41 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          [QUOTE=ultichakri;777067]
          Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post

          Yes, you have correctly located this village and also observe that in 150m range several houses are coming. Please be noted right now only 45m road is being constructing and rest shall be later on.

          The residents has received the acquisition notice for NPR and this could also be possible that while issuing notification the authority might had overlook the additional area and that could be the reason for covering of mass nos of houses.

          This information is true that these people had move to HC.
          Ok, that makes sense. But then it is not as big a concern as it was thought out to be. 45 m is almost done anyways. If 150 m has to wait, it is a delay and a setback, but magnitude of impact is limited

          It does highlight the mismanagement though. If the houses were coming in the way of 150 m alignment, they should have been served the notice right after the DEW was finalised on the drawing board as this stuff has significant lead time. These are basics of project management
          Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; March 24 2013, 06:53 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            thanks for the photos karan ji
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
              Post this I moved from Pataudi road towards sector 99..102 etc.....I made videos of this section but unable to upload them

              Observations

              1) This road is pretty much done till ROB, hardly any litigations on it
              2) it terminates right before railway line where it awaits the ROB
              3) After ROB on the other side of track again around 500 mt of Deway work is completed in front of Cosmos 99 and Assotech blith
              4) After this around 500 mt is stopped due to Water treatment plan
              5) whats encouraging to see is that the construction work for alternate water reservoir is going on at an exceptional pace....as soon as they are done...I think WTP can be moved
              6) After WTP again the work has gone for 500 mt then stopped at some water canal (less then 30 mt)
              7) After water Canal the work is almost completed till Basai flyover (Farookh nagar highway) and Deway intersection (arnd Uppal and BPTP)
              8) from here through sector 102-103-104 and well till 105 work for Deway is almost completed with black top road
              9) In 105 there is a factory right in middle (less then 50 mt), after this factory Deway again is been done for around 100 mts...then the NPV starts....this is sector 110, and I was right adjacent to Enigma
              10) Now Deway seems to be at an end here...but there is sector road going on left which will probably be connecting the 75 mt road for now.... this road is quite wide

              I was not able to find Deway after this....but finally got it close to Puri ...again there around 800-900 mts of Deway is completed with Black top....

              I noticed microtech has land there as well, this shd be sector 111 probably

              after this few right and lefts and then I straight entered Bijwasan gaon (an ROB work was in progress there)....and with in a couple of KM;s I was in Dwarka...where I ended my Journey


              PS: Above all is my interpretations and my under standing of what I saw. Distances mentioned and % figures are again my realistic assumptions.

              I hope this helps clarify the current state of Deway and sorry again for less pics

              Thanks Karan Ji for sharing latest photo updates of Dwarka Expressway, from your updates alongwith many positive signs two things are breaking news to me :

              1 - Photo of CPR-Dwarka Expressway Junction ready to be joined at any moment.
              2 - Ongoing construction of additional/alternate water reservoir.

              We all know that DEway is being constructed in bits and pieces but if you summarise the progress of Dwarka Expressway for year 2012-213, its quite satisfactory (not very good) .

              If I am correct constrcution was started on April 2011, so in these 2 years litigation free area is getting in shape at a steady pace.

              Let us wait for June 2013 ....for the Tender of ROB construction ...
              Last edited by Designer; March 24 2013, 11:06 AM.
              __________________________________________________ __________
              It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

                Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                These pics are when coming from NH8 towards Pataudi road

                first two pics are before the problem area
                and last two are the pics of Deway after problem area

                The problem area should not be more then 100 mt in length
                KARAN JI MANY THANKS
                you have joined the league of MKT , designer , RUDDER , BlessU and other valuable members who have posted snaps of DE or SECTOR ROADS.

                On video: please post it on you tube and share the link here.
                Nothing Surprises Me

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                  KARAN JI MANY THANKS
                  you have joined the league of MKT , designer , RUDDER , BlessU and other valuable members who have posted snaps of DE or SECTOR ROADS.

                  On video: please post it on you tube and share the link here.
                  Haven't ever received these many Likes in a day....thank you all

                  VB ...thanks for the suggestion abt video, I will do that today........

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    I have been informed that the Work for Bijwasan ROB is almost complete , After this ROB and underpass gets made , It will be a lot easier for travelling to and fro .

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      this rob also took around 4-5 yrs to complete as far as i remember... work was stalled for sometime also due to agitation of the residents (dnt know the reason for the same but chances are because of the land taken from them)..


                      Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      I have been informed that the Work for Bijwasan ROB is almost complete , After this ROB and underpass gets made , It will be a lot easier for travelling to and fro .

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X