Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 19 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I can't say about plots as I don't follow that market. But I can say for sure that NH8 and SPR projects saw some appreciation because of Eway appreciation. Projects on NH8 and SPR only appreciated when there was considerable difference in price between them and Eway projects. So basically they are just catching up. Eway projects are currently driving market for these areas.

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
    In Last 3 years; plots in main Gurgaon have multiplied 2-3 times.

Investors in CLP in NH8 and GCX may be sitting on more than 100% returns.

Next year; they may get their home but Deway just have structures in the middle of nowhere.

The last rally was a rally on steroids of liquidity.

And it has lifted each and every region along with it.

Deway end users are sitting on a HUGE HUGE OPPORTUNITY COST.

Moreover the market is quite illiquid on Deway; no buyers for most of the near complete structures

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      I can't say about plots as I don't follow that market. But I can say for sure that NH8 and SPR projects saw some appreciation because of Eway appreciation. Projects on NH8 and SPR only appreciated when there was considerable difference in price between them and Eway projects. So basically they are just catching up. Eway projects are currently driving market for these areas.
      There is a separate Joke of the Day thread.

Comment

Originally posted by thegame View Post
        ok, but for Manesar/near Manesar wudnt it be better to go to Delhi via DWAY and avoid NH8 altogether, so that time n money is saved. Is DWAY going to be toll free or wud thr be a toll on that also
        Pehle Ban tho jane do.

Deway as an express-way is at least 5 years away.Toll can be put only when there is Road at the first place.

Even though Deway may come up as a Broken sector road before that.

Comment

There is a separate Joke of the Day thread.
          Give me a single project on nh8 or spr where launch rate was less than 4k and project was launched 2-3 yrs back, but current resell price is more than chintels/aura/kocoon. Every project thread is filled with comments like "eway projects are selling at xyz, when will our project move". Good or bad price is purely relative term.
          Last edited by vinaybhatia; March 26 2013, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Give me a single project on nh8 or spr where launch rate was less than 4k and project was launched 2-3 yrs back, but current resell price is more than chintels/aura/kocoon. Every project thread is filled with comments like "eway projects are selling at xyz, when will our project move". Good or bad price is purely relative term.
            I am not sure if you are refering to GCx area as part of spr as my practical knowledge is more relevant to GCx area . If so GA was launched end 2009 at 4550 and current resale rate is 12500 to 13000 , which is 3 times and way above what you are saying.Uptown was launched at 4k in 2010 and today resale is around 8800 . Pioneer Park was launched at 3300 in oct 2009 , some towers at 2600 and today it is 8600 in resale .

I am sure there may be simillar stories from heritage to name a few . GCx price has been governed by the GCR prices ( for sectors 58, to 62 ) and by sohna road prices ( for sector 64 to 67 ) as should be logically the case.

This is not about GCx vs DEW , may each area do well on their own merits and does not make sense to compare as the status of infra ( social/ physical ), employment potential in the immediate future and nearness to existing CBD of Gurgaon or airport are significantly different for each of the areas and hence does not make sense to compare them. Each have their own positives and negatives .

The facts however do not change either for or against DEW or any other place and can not be countered by opinions alone.

One more important thing before someone points it out, i am not a great fan of making low payment gone as a measure of excellent paper return. A more realistic return scenario is those projects where maximum money has gone and hence only players with staying potentiall are left as projects are near posession . If the resale market has held despite significant payments gone then it is a true estimate of the resale market as it has undergone the stress of the short term investors having exited in volumes after 30% milestone and has absorbed these stress.

One may disagree , but it is my pov, but if there are multitudes of projects with 30% crowd and all waiting to sell when milestones are corssed and with new and new projects addedd, there will be a gross mismatch of the demand supply equation between short term and long term players . Then the true resale price will be tested. Many areas in Gurgaon are no where near that stage now and hence the stress on their true resale has not been felt and price tested.

Let us wait and watch when the demand supply equations take over and then compare the prices , i have no interest of starting a DEW vs other debates and hope have not started the same unintention ally.May all regions of gurgaon do well and be the prime destination of NCR and that is only possible if we use our collective might to make the government do all that it had promised to us and make these promises a reality and that will benefit all of us rather than mindless comparision between micro markets
            Last edited by kinjalchato; March 26 2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

GCX is in a different league buddy. It has all available infra since last few years and is habitable since long.

I am no way starting war between different areas, but was forced to make this comment when few folks commented that dway appreciation is just as good as any other area's. I do have investments in SPR, Sohna Rd and Eway. But there is no shame in accepting that eway has given one of the best returns in last 2 years. Again, I am not justifying any price.

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
              I am not sure if you are refering to GCx area as part of spr as my practical knowledge is more relevant to GCx area . If so GA was launched end 2009 at 4550 and current resale rate is 12500 to 13000 , which is 3 times and way above what you are saying.Uptown was launched at 4k in 2010 and today resale is around 8800 . Pioneer Park was launched at 3300 in oct 2009 , some towers at 2600 and today it is 8600 in resale .

I am sure there may be simillar stories from heritage to name a few . GCx price has been governed by the GCR prices ( for sectors 58, to 62 ) and by sohna road prices ( for sector 64 to 67 ) as should be logically the case.

This is not about GCx vs DEW , may each area do well on their own merits and does not make sense to compare as the status of infra ( social/ physical ), employment potential in the immediate future and nearness to existing CBD of Gurgaon or airport are significantly different for each of the areas and hence does not make sense to compare them. Each have their own positives and negatives .

The facts however do not change either for or against DEW or any other place and can not be countered by opinions alone.

One more important thing before someone points it out, i am not a great fan of making low payment gone as a measure of excellent paper return. A more realistic return scenario is those projects where maximum money has gone and hence only players with staying potentiall are left as projects are near posession . If the resale market has held despite significant payments gone then it is a true estimate of the resale market as it has undergone the stress of the short term investors having exited in volumes after 30% milestone and has absorbed these stress.

One may disagree , but it is my pov, but if there are multitudes of projects with 30% crowd and all waiting to sell when milestones are corssed and with new and new projects addedd, there will be a gross mismatch of the demand supply equation between short term and long term players . Then the true resale price will be tested. Many areas in Gurgaon are no where near that stage now and hence the stress on their true resale has not been felt and price tested.

Let us wait and watch when the demand supply equations take over and then compare the prices , i have no interest of starting a DEW vs other debates and hope have not started the same unintention ally.May all regions of gurgaon do well and be the prime destination of NCR and that is only possible if we use our collective might to make the government do all that it had promised to us and make these promises a reality and that will benefit all of us rather than mindless comparision between micro markets
              Last edited by vinaybhatia; March 26 2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

GCX is in a different league buddy. It has all available infra since last few years and is habitable since long.

I am no way starting war between different areas, but was forced to make this comment when few folks commented that dway appreciation is just as good as any other area's. I do have investments in SPR, Sohna Rd and Eway. But there is no shame in accepting that eway has given one of the best returns in last 2 years. Again, I am not justifying any price.
                Last 2 years DEW has given max returns in the NCR. Eg. Malibu 2011 was 75 to 80 k ....still the same, exotica 8500- 9000 in 2011 not much moved, Ireo plots 90 k in 2011 today at 100 ( some resale available at 90- 95 k also, Ireo grand and likes moved 15 to 20 percent in last 2 years, Unitech NC2 plots 80 k 2011 today 10 to 15 percent movement, DLF sector 73 ...10 percent movement...

People have to learn the ABC about strategic locations in RE other wise their advises are all Ultapulta!

Pages of this thread and ATS / Chintel thread are proof of who said what and whose prediction has proven to be right.
                Location ,builder and specs...

This is all what matters!
                Last edited by rahul2011; March 26 2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Pehle Ban tho jane do.

Deway as an express-way is at least 5 years away.Toll can be put only when there is Road at the first place.

Even though Deway may come up as a Broken sector road before that.
                  Sir its a big thing coming from you.....Deway completed in 5 years and broken sector road much before that...is what all the Deway supportor are also betting at.....

No one expects it in next year or so....but if 5 years down the line out of which 2-3 will still be taken by most of the GH to complete, we get a running straight road with ROB from Delhi to Manesar then its a awesome place to live at and would give direct compitition to GCX prices and initial sector may even be at par to GC prices.......

Comment

Video's as promised

Dear all

As suggested by you guys , I have uploaded the video to you tube and ready to share the link with you....

Multiple video's covers

1) Initial exway from Pataudi road towards NH8, post this I have already posted pics
                    2) Ramprastha Exway, ROB starting point
                    3) Assotect blith and Express 99 Express way which is Post ROB
                    4) Work in progress for Water treatment plant

After this we are almost at Basai road (BPTP and G99) , but as the battery died I couldn't make further video's

PS: Excuse for bad quality of videos, as i made them on low resolution expecting to upload small sizes on IREF directly

PS: Watch sequentially...will make more sense

Starting from Pataudi road towards NH8 - YouTube

Around Pataudi road - YouTube

Starting point of from Pataudi road towards Ramprastha - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway in front of Ramprastha - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway ending near Ramprastha - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway starting point for ROB - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway post Railway line Around Assotech blith - YouTube

Alternate Water treatment plant WIP to give access to Dwarka Expressway - YouTube

Contd: Alternate Water treatment plant WIP to give access to Dwarka Expressway - YouTube

Comment

Thanks karan

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                      dear all

as suggested by you guys , i have uploaded the video to you tube and ready to share the link with you....

Multiple video's covers

1) initial exway from pataudi road towards nh8, post this i have already posted pics
                      2) ramprastha exway, rob starting point
                      3) assotect blith and express 99 express way which is post rob
                      4) work in progress for water treatment plant

after this we are almost at basai road (bptp and g99) , but as the battery died i couldn't make further video's

ps: Excuse for bad quality of videos, as i made them on low resolution expecting to upload small sizes on iref directly

ps: Watch sequentially...will make more sense

starting from pataudi road towards nh8 - youtube

around pataudi road - youtube

starting point of from pataudi road towards ramprastha - youtube

dwarka expressway in front of ramprastha - youtube

dwarka expressway ending near ramprastha - youtube

dwarka expressway starting point for rob - youtube

dwarka expressway post railway line around assotech blith - youtube

alternate water treatment plant wip to give access to dwarka expressway - youtube

contd: Alternate water treatment plant wip to give access to dwarka expressway - youtube
                      singh is king
                      thank you singh sahab
                      great contribution

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                      Dear all

As suggested by you guys , I have uploaded the video to you tube and ready to share the link with you....

Multiple video's covers

1) Initial exway from Pataudi road towards NH8, post this I have already posted pics
                      2) Ramprastha Exway, ROB starting point
                      3) Assotect blith and Express 99 Express way which is Post ROB
                      4) Work in progress for Water treatment plant

After this we are almost at Basai road (BPTP and G99) , but as the battery died I couldn't make further video's

PS: Excuse for bad quality of videos, as i made them on low resolution expecting to upload small sizes on IREF directly

PS: Watch sequentially...will make more sense

Starting from Pataudi road towards NH8 - YouTube

Around Pataudi road - YouTube

Starting point of from Pataudi road towards Ramprastha - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway in front of Ramprastha - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway ending near Ramprastha - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway starting point for ROB - YouTube

Dwarka Expressway post Railway line Around Assotech blith - YouTube

Alternate Water treatment plant WIP to give access to Dwarka Expressway - YouTube

Contd: Alternate Water treatment plant WIP to give access to Dwarka Expressway - YouTube
                      Good job Karan

Excellent Work Karan

Keep it up

karan.singh, thanks for updating the forum .

..........have not seen the all of videos yet, just saw a part of one of them, great work .

karan ji thanks for video Excellent works

thank you very much

Karan ji

Done a very good job by keeping everybody informed abt d current status of deway

Keep it up

Thx

Great effort Karan...

Thanks for the videos...
                      Last edited by BlessU; June 23 2014, 03:57 AM.
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X