A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nothing resolved so far.... but will share the pics tomorrow of Mahindra AURA, projects in sec 109 which are ready. Lot of end users are already visiting. But the Resolution of Litigation is near. Mr. Rana cant do nothing. ... in the end law will prevail and folks will accept what HUDA gives.

Peace. ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Nothing resolved so far.... but will share the pics tomorrow of Mahindra AURA, projects in sec 109 which are ready. Lot of end users are already visiting. But the Resolution of Litigation is near. Mr. Rana cant do nothing. ... in the end law will prevail and folks will accept what HUDA gives.

Peace. ..

The real pressure will start when Mahindra and 109 sector projects are occupied

Let is see how 20000 families best interest can be sacrificed for unauthorised houses of 200...
    The game is yet to start.,,,
    CommentQuote
  • VB boss.... agar 15 km ban gaya hai to baki 3 km bhee banega hee banega... koi kuch bhee bol le. But litigants should get compensated in right way end of day. Those 200 unauthorized families might not be as rich as those 20000 but they are not at fault.

CommentQuote
    VB boss.... agar 15 km ban gaya hai to baki 3 km bhee banega hee banega... koi kuch bhee bol le. But litigants should get compensated in right way end of day. Those 200 unauthorized families might not be as rich as those 20000 but they are not at fault.

I agree with you gdhody. Most on this forum would love to hear that they (oustees) are not subjected to any injustice.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by gdhody
    VB boss.... agar 15 km ban gaya hai to baki 3 km bhee banega hee banega... koi kuch bhee bol le. But litigants should get compensated in right way end of day. Those 200 unauthorized families might not be as rich as those 20000 but they are not at fault.

Boss I agree
    But do not agree to this sick social classification of presenting a hard working flat owner to be rich and thus undeserving . Being rich is not a crime. It takes hard work and risk to be rich.

I also will reserve my comments on how many of DEW flat owners are rich ????? Buying a 3bed flat is a necessity .

The hard working law abiding flat owners and investors work hard to buy these flats and should not be given a raw deal as they are 'rich' !

People are people
    It should be about fairness

Not about rich and poor !!
    CommentQuote

Is HUDA listening and not waiting for the national election to pass, and then start demolition campaign.

As long as Mr. Meena is at the helm of affairs, the hope for a just and amicable resolution of litigation issue is alive and hope for a completely operational NPR is alive too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamkish
    Is HUDA listening and not waiting for the national election to pass, and then start demolition campaign.

As long as Mr. Meena is at the helm of affairs, the hope for a just and amicable resolution of litigation issue is alive and hope for a completely operational NPR is alive too.

What is so special about Mr Meena?
    People had lot of hope from Meena's predecessor Praveen Kumar who was a task master but could not clear the hurdle.
    Why you feel Meena will be able to resolve?
    CommentQuote
  • Any news of the rail over bridge and sector road which was to be built sector 110A and 111 near tashi capital gateway..
    CommentQuote
  • Senoir members please comment Any news on the sector road and rail over bridge which was supposed to come up between sector 110A and sector 111 near tashi capital gateway?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caramesh
    What is so special about Mr Meena?
    People had lot of hope from Meena's predecessor Praveen Kumar who was a task master but could not clear the hurdle.
    Why you feel Meena will be able to resolve?

Correct. Thats what, i was about to ask.
    I believe its not just the iindividual but entire huda team who has to act in a smart way to deal with such crisis. On contrary they got a big team of useless guys who do nothing. Reaches office 11'O clock and leaves it by 5. numerous departmental enquiries are pending against them but they dont bother. The most inefficient people i have ever seen.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    Boss I agree
    But do not agree to this sick social classification of presenting a hard working flat owner to be rich and thus undeserving . Being rich is not a crime. It takes hard work and risk to be rich.

I also will reserve my comments on how many of DEW flat owners are rich ????? Buying a 3bed flat is a necessity .

The hard working law abiding flat owners and investors work hard to buy these flats and should not be given a raw deal as they are 'rich' !

People are people
    It should be about fairness

Not about rich and poor !!

Dude...Dnt say that "buying a 3 bed flat is necessity". Might be for you but cant say abt others. Rest residents are staying in NPV since 2003 or even before. So as you say it should be fair. As I have been saying that NPR will come for sure... so we have to be cognizant about the fact that justice is done to all parties. Lastly as I said if nothing happens on litigation law will prevail and residents will be forced to vacate and take what HUDA gives. Best is peaceful amicable solution.

NPR to aayega hee aayega.

CommentQuote
  • एनपीआर : कब खत्म होगा इंतजार

एनपीआर : कब खत्म होगा इंतजार

द्वारका और दिल्ली- जयपुर एक्सप्रेस- वे को खेड़की दौला के पास जोड़ेगा
    सिटी के अंदर वाहनों का प्रेशर काफी कम हो जाएगा, जाम भी नहीं लगेगा
    अंक के लिए
    131 करोड़ का है प्रोजेक्ट
    18 किमी है कुल लंबाई
    14 किमी में 95 प्रतिशत काम पूरा

4 किलोमीटर पर कोर्ट से स्टे, काम रुका
    कोट
    अविवादित हिस्से पर सड़क निर्माण कार्य पूरा हो चुका है। बाकी के हिस्से पर कोर्ट से कोई फैसला आने के बाद काम होगा। अब ड्रेन व वॉटर टैंक बनाने का कार्य चल रहा है। यह कार्य काफी तेजी से पूरा कराया जा रहा है। ताकि कोर्ट से फैसला आने के बाद बाकी के कार्य तुरंत पूरे किए जा सके।
    बलराज, जेई, एनपीआर प्रोजेक्ट
    इंट्रो
    नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) चालू होने में अभी वक्त लगेगा। रोड बनाने का काम बंद है, लेकिन दूसरे काम चल रहे हैं। इस रोड के निर्माण में हमेशा रोड़े अटकते रहे। इसी वजह से इसकी डेडलाइन लगातार बढ़ती रही। लोगों को इसके चालू होने का इंतजार है, लेकिन कुछ मामले कोर्ट में चल रहे हैं। रोड की अड़चनों और मौके की हालत बता रहे हैं सोनू यादव और अजय गौतम

ड्रेन निर्माण और वॉटर टैंक बनाने का कार्य तेजी से : 14 किमी के हिस्से में सड़क के किनारे ही ड्रेन बनाई जा रही है। बरसात के पानी की निकासी के लिए ड्रेन बन रही है। यहां वॉटर टैंक भी बनाया जा रहा है। सड़क पर जमा पानी सड़क किनारे बने वॉटर टैंक में गिरेगा। इससे टैंक में जमा पानी ड्रेन में जाएगा।
    बन चुके हिस्से का प्रयोग करते हैं वाहन चालक : 14 किलोमीटर के हिस्से में भी कई जगह कलवर्ट बनने बाकी हैं। इसके बावजूद लोगों के लिए पहले की अपेक्षा सुविधा हो गई है। न्यू पालम विहार के लोग एनपीआर से होते हुए दौलताबाद गांव पार कर बसई पहुंच सकते हैं। यहां से आगे खेड़की दौला की ओर भी जाया जा सकता है। यह हिस्सा अभी बीच में अधूरा ही है। न्यू पालम विहार से आगे आने पर दौलताबाद तक दो स्थानों पर सड़क नहीं बनी है। दौलताबाद से आगे बसई की ओर जाते समय भी एक स्थान पर करीब 80 मीटर का हिस्सा बाकी है।

दिल्ली के नजफगढ़ से मानेसर जाने वालों को आसानी : दिल्ली के नजफगढ़ एरिया से मानेसर या जयपुर की ओर जाने वाले लोगों को काफी आसानी हो गई है। एनपीआर से होकर ये लोग गुजर सकते हैं। नजफगढ़ - छावला से होते हुए गुड़गांव में एंट्री कर ये लोग बजघेड़ा पहुंचते हैं। बजघेड़ा फाटक से पहले ही न्यू पालम विहार होते हुए ये एनपीआर पर पहुंच सकते हैं। यहां से दौलताबाद गांव होते हुए बसई पहुंचा जा सकता है। बसई से करीब 4 किलोमीटर की दूरी पर हीरो होंडा चौक है। बसई से ही फर्रुखनगर या पटौदी की ओर भी जा सकते हैं।

रेलवे ओवर ब्रिज का टेंडर जारी : बसई रेलवे लाइन के ऊपर से एनपीआर का रेलवे ओवर ब्रिज बनना है। इसके लिए 60 करोड़ का टेंडर हूडा ने जारी कर दिया है। ब्रिज बनाने के लिए कंपनी को 18 महीने का समय दिया गया है।
    नई और सातवीं डेडलाइन 30 जून 2014 : एनपीआर की छठी डेडलाइन 31 दिसंबर 2013 पार होने के बाद अब नई डेडलाइन तय की गई है। नई डेडलाइन 30 जून 2014 तय की गई है। यह एनपीआर प्रोजेक्ट की सातवीं डेडलाइन होगी। हूडा चीफ ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर से इस नई डेडलाइन की स्पेशल अप्रूवल ली गई है। एनपीआर की साइड में 48 बिल्डरों को हाउसिंग व कमर्शल प्रोजेक्ट डिवेलप करने को लेकर लाइसेंस जारी हैं। प्रोजैक्ट में देरी के चलते अधिकतर बिल्डरों के प्रोजैक्ट अधर में लटके पड़े हैं।

एनपीआर : कब खत्म होगा इंतजार - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhay

अंक के लिए
    18 किमी है कुल लंबाई

कोट
    अविवादित हिस्से पर सड़क निर्माण कार्य पूरा हो चुका है। बाकी के हिस्से पर कोर्ट से कोई फैसला आने के बाद काम होगा। अब ड्रेन व वॉटर टैंक बनाने का कार्य चल रहा है। यह कार्य काफी तेजी से पूरा कराया जा रहा है। ताकि कोर्ट से फैसला आने के बाद बाकी के कार्य तुरंत पूरे किए जा सके।
    इंट्रो
    नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) चालू होने में अभी वक्त लगेगा। रोड बनाने का काम बंद है, लेकिन दूसरे काम चल रहे हैं। इस रोड के निर्माण में हमेशा रोड़े अटकते रहे। इसी वजह से इसकी डेडलाइन लगातार बढ़ती रही। लोगों को इसके चालू होने का इंतजार है, लेकिन कुछ मामले कोर्ट में चल रहे हैं। रोड की अड़चनों और मौके की हालत बता रहे हैं सोनू यादव और अजय गौतम

ड्रेन निर्माण और वॉटर टैंक बनाने का कार्य तेजी से : 14 किमी के हिस्से में सड़क के किनारे ही ड्रेन बनाई जा रही है। बरसात के पानी की निकासी के लिए ड्रेन बन रही है। यहां वॉटर टैंक भी बनाया जा रहा है। सड़क पर जमा पानी सड़क किनारे बने वॉटर टैंक में गिरेगा। इससे टैंक में जमा पानी ड्रेन में जाएगा।
    बन चुके हिस्से का प्रयोग करते हैं वाहन चालक : 14 किलोमीटर के हिस्से में भी कई जगह कलवर्ट बनने बाकी हैं। इसके बावजूद लोगों के लिए पहले की अपेक्षा सुविधा हो गई है। न्यू पालम विहार के लोग एनपीआर से होते हुए दौलताबाद गांव पार कर बसई पहुंच सकते हैं। यहां से आगे खेड़की दौला की ओर भी जाया जा सकता है। यह हिस्सा अभी बीच में अधूरा ही है। न्यू पालम विहार से आगे आने पर दौलताबाद तक दो स्थानों पर सड़क नहीं बनी है। दौलताबाद से आगे बसई की ओर जाते समय भी एक स्थान पर करीब 80 मीटर का हिस्सा बाकी है।

दिल्ली के नजफगढ़ से मानेसर जाने वालों को आसानी : दिल्ली के नजफगढ़ एरिया से मानेसर या जयपुर की ओर जाने वाले लोगों को काफी आसानी हो गई है। एनपीआर से होकर ये लोग गुजर सकते हैं। नजफगढ़ - छावला से होते हुए गुड़गांव में एंट्री कर ये लोग बजघेड़ा पहुंचते हैं। बजघेड़ा फाटक से पहले ही न्यू पालम विहार होते हुए ये एनपीआर पर पहुंच सकते हैं। यहां से दौलताबाद गांव होते हुए बसई पहुंचा जा सकता है। बसई से करीब 4 किलोमीटर की दूरी पर हीरो होंडा चौक है। बसई से ही फर्रुखनगर या पटौदी की ओर भी जा सकते हैं।

रेलवे ओवर ब्रिज का टेंडर जारी : बसई रेलवे लाइन के ऊपर से एनपीआर का रेलवे ओवर ब्रिज बनना है। इसके लिए 60 करोड़ का टेंडर हूडा ने जारी कर दिया है। ब्रिज बनाने के लिए कंपनी को 18 महीने का समय दिया गया है।
    नई और सातवीं डेडलाइन 30 जून 2014 : एनपीआर की छठी डेडलाइन 31 दिसंबर 2013 पार होने के बाद अब नई डेडलाइन तय की गई है। नई डेडलाइन 30 जून 2014 तय की गई है। यह एनपीआर प्रोजेक्ट की सातवीं डेडलाइन होगी। हूडा चीफ ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर से इस नई डेडलाइन की स्पेशल अप्रूवल ली गई है। एनपीआर की साइड में 48 बिल्डरों को हाउसिंग व कमर्शल प्रोजेक्ट डिवेलप करने को लेकर लाइसेंस जारी हैं। प्रोजैक्ट में देरी के चलते अधिकतर बिल्डरों के प्रोजैक्ट अधर में लटके पड़े हैं।

The news report herein says that there is stay on 4 km stretch of NPR. It is still not clear if this is true given the court verdict that the case was disposed with the directions to find a just and amicable solution for the issue. Does this direction mean stay is continuing or removed.

Can any body share his thoughts/views on the above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhay

अंक के लिए
    18 किमी है कुल लंबाई

कोट
    इंट्रो

Na jaane Yeh Kahaani Aur Kitne Saal Chalegi.....Lagta hai "IS RAAT KI SUBEH NAHI"
    CommentQuote
    Dude...Dnt say that "buying a 3 bed flat is necessity". Might be for you but cant say abt others. Rest residents are staying in NPV since 2003 or even before. So as you say it should be fair. As I have been saying that NPR will come for sure... so we have to be cognizant about the fact that justice is done to all parties. Lastly as I said if nothing happens on litigation law will prevail and residents will be forced to vacate and take what HUDA gives. Best is peaceful amicable solution.

NPR to aayega hee aayega.

I believe many affectees have been staying in NPV much before 2003, as the resident I spoke to earlier had been staying in NPV since 1991, two years after militancy in Kashmir started forcing people to leave to save their honour.

While we do need NPR to complete, which will initiate further progress and development in the area, the affected people should be rehabilitated suitably as every one needs a roof over his/her head and it will be unjust for HUDA to say that here is the compensation as per the policy, and rest we do not care and it is your problem.
    CommentQuote