A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    What rentals can be expected from a decent builders flat for a 2100 sq foot flat in Sector 109 on completion in 2015 end / early 2016.

For reasoning the rent Please assume that connectivity is provided through the alternate 80 metre road and DEW.

May be around 35K INRs per month. Depends upon development of other facilities such as convenient shopping centres, schools and offices. If all goes as is expected, this may fetch upto 50K as well.
    Any how, if one thinks logics and logistics, NPR and SPR have to be functional in order to meet the growing demand for roads and rising population of NCR.

Good Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Dont be so optimistic about the rents in this area. In the time frame provide, this area will not have such a infrastructure to get such high rents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    May be around 35K INRs per month. Depends upon development of other facilities such as convenient shopping centres, schools and offices. If all goes as is expected, this may fetch upto 50K as well.
    Any how, if one thinks logics and logistics, NPR and SPR have to be functional in order to meet the growing demand for roads and rising population of NCR.

Good Luck!

35k is way too high for this area at a time when this will be just ready as asked by VB but after a while, the rent will be good. But expecting 35k in the is no way possible when the apartment is just ready. After a while it will be very good though. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • At the start, Expected Annual rent in DEW: 1.5 - 2% of prevailing Capital cost

Originally Posted by gdhody
    35k is way too high for this area at a time when this will be just ready as asked by VB but after a while, the rent will be good. But expecting 35k in the is no way possible when the apartment is just ready. After a while it will be very good though. Thanks

CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally Posted by gdhody

GD what wd you expect in given parameters ? 25 ? 30 ? Lesser

Ok societies in Palam Vihar which is 5 minutes away are rented at 40 K to 50 K for 2000 sq foot flats.
    CommentQuote
  • I think, it would be around 20-25 K for the first year of possession, jump to 30k for second year when people get stabilised. Then it could soon catch up the prevailing market rates when people see infra setting up around projects. So in my opinion, one would get lesser returns during first 2 years, but then the rent would catch up increased rates soon after that.
    CommentQuote
  • The rent is no where 40k to 50K in Palam Vihar in any of the society. Even in Bestech the rent is 30K to 35K for around 2000 sq feet flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members, please contribute your findings related to any progress on ground zero(npv)....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debuggn
    The rent is no where 40k to 50K in Palam Vihar in any of the society. Even in Bestech the rent is 30K to 35K for around 2000 sq feet flat.

Look at 99 acres....and other sites
    Your view is seemingly pessimist on DEW projects and now on rents .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinay21verma
    I think, it would be around 20-25 K for the first year of possession, jump to 30k for second year when people get stabilised. Then it could soon catch up the prevailing market rates when people see infra setting up around projects. So in my opinion, one would get lesser returns during first 2 years, but then the rent would catch up increased rates soon after that.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    The rent is no where 40k to 50K in Palam Vihar in any of the society. Even in Bestech the rent is 30K to 35K for around 2000 sq feet flat.

Originally Posted by VB_States
    GD what wd you expect in given parameters ? 25 ? 30 ? Lesser

Ok societies in Palam Vihar which is 5 minutes away are rented at 40 K to 50 K for 2000 sq foot flats.

which flats are refering you to?? can u pls share the link?? magicbricks or watever..

2450 sqft - 35000/month - http://www./propertyDetails/3-BHK-2450-Sq-ft-Multistorey-Apartment-FOR-Rent-Palam-Vihar-in-Gurgaon&id=XIGDmf5SYl1zpSvf+uAgZw==

i can share few more links but this was the highest rent in palam vihar that i could see on magicbricks

rents indeed are in 20-35k range.. ..

coming back to DEW - do u think a person paying 50k in rent would want to live in an area with no proper infra?? one can easily rent park place on GCR at 40k..who will pay 50k in palam vihar??

rentals in DEW will definitely catch up once it has the right infra...paving the road alone does not make an area livable
    CommentQuote
  • Friends Enduser wants just dew solve so that they can shift, Investor want dew should sove so that price increase, so don't take tension for rent

i think rent will be around Rs 10 per sqfeet
    CommentQuote

debuggn

Celebrity Homes Ansal has 40k to 45k rent for 3 bed + servant room.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Found this on one search : http://mrentals.sulekha.com/2500-sqft-for-rent-in-bestech-palm-vihar_1399697
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    Thank you Mr.Sayan........what is the status of factory which was in the way near sector 103/106....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good News,,, Last sunday i visited Dway,,,and saw a JCB demolishing the factory area which comes in between the Exp way,, opp to sector-106
    CommentQuote