Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21722 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

[QUOTE=karan.singh;780277]Baba Baba Bless u.....

As we all know (protestor as well as supporter) that Deway would be a realty at most in next 5 years ( I even have ABC support in this )....

[QUOTE]

I use the phrase "At least 5 years" and never at most 5 years.

The two have entirely different meaning.

Comment

[QUOTE=abc111;781765]
      Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
      Baba Baba Bless u.....

As we all know (protestor as well as supporter) that Deway would be a realty at most in next 5 years ( I even have ABC support in this )....

I use the phrase "At least 5 years" and never at most 5 years.

The two have entirely different meaning.

Hi,

You remids me of " अन्न का एक भी दाना अगर खा लिया तो व्रत टूट जाता है"

In a similar way you will not supports the reality of Dwarka Expressway until the last Kerb stone will be laid on Dwarka Expressway (FULL LENGTH)...

__________________________________________________ __________
      It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
        Unbiased advice - please stop this overacting, even a 5 year old kid can make out that this is a pure drama.
        Do not make personal comments please.

It is a question if you do not have the answer please ignore

Or answer it with numbers to justify if I think a class 5 student can give the answer

May be growing up has polluted my analysis and numerical analysis due to overdose of information and criticism
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Happy viewing DWARKA EXPWAY special in PROPERTY SHOW in NDTV tomorrow Saturday 30th March 9AM .
          Repeat telecast same day at 5PM.

Comment

How authentic is the information

Originally posted by caramesh View Post
            Happy viewing DWARKA EXPWAY special in PROPERTY SHOW in NDTV tomorrow Saturday 30th March 9AM .
            Repeat telecast same day at 5PM.
            Looking forward to viewing the Dwarka Expressway episode tomorrow. However, having been exposed to the hype of marketing and sales channels earlier, I have a few fundamental points.

1. I am sure the programme tomorrow will project Dwarka Expressway as the best investment decision.
            2. I am invested in DEW and expect great returns. However, I suspect that the NDTV programme tomorrow is sponsored by builders. The builders have too much to gain and many dreams to sell ( closest to Delhi, adjacent to Airport and Diplomatic enclave etc).
            3. I would be only convinced if the HUDA administrator is also on the discussion panel tomorrow and makes some concrete commitments.

Though I am really excited about the DEW, I feel that the monetary interests of Builders may lead to short term risks.

Beware of over reading the discussion tomorrow.

Comment

adjacent to Airport and Diplomatic enclave etc)

Have u seen the kind of colonies that comes up next to big posh names. Let me remind you that asias biggest unauthorised colony sangam vihar is next to sanik farms and don't forget to check what all is near chanakyapuri or the present airport.

D eway has gone through the initial hype now the gains have to be digested first then the next leg would begin in between the correction is bound to happen if prices do not come down then they will sure stagnate.

Rohit

Comment

Resale market is already stagnated/Getting Consolidated for the past 6 months or so , which I feel is very healthy for a market to grow .

The Next Crest of a wave will be when the sector roads will take some good shape and Deway litigation will be resolved.

Till then , no major spurts in the short term foreseeable .

Cheers

Comment

when litigation will be solved/ Flyover , ROB work gets started / Delhi side connectivity gets started , any of these will result in a spurt

Comment

bhalla ji,
                    do u think any of activity will happen by june or july

Comment

what was there in this property show....... it was an extended add for CHD,BPTP and Chintles..... Waking up early on sat morning wasted

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X