A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VB_States
    One thing I don't understand why us HUDA not perusing the court fur a decedion.

We should consider a PIL.

Dear VB,

Let's recall the time when we worked together to file the RTI, and when I was determined to file a PIL after seeking relevant response from HUDA on our queries. While RTI replies were awaited, I discussed the case with a very senior lawyer at length. The gist of discussion is given below:

The case was heard in High Court at length till end of year 2010, and Court directed HUDA to settle the matter amicably with oustees, which I also feel is the only solution, otherwise legal battle will keep on going for years without any result. The reason is that the demand of oustees is much more than the policy, and hence can not be met without amicable settlement out of Court. The case of HUDA is stronger as compared to oustees only for a single reason that NPR project is for public use and therefore land acquisition is justified. In fact, numerous judgements from the same court pertaining to area support the view. However, there are a couple of points raised by oustees where HUDA holds a weak knee, and is unable to answer the Court satisfactorily. These are:

1. The land survey before land acquisition was done in a manner to benefit builders by leaving their vacant land and deliberately planning NPR route through NPV.

2. HUDA argues that the colony is illegal as it is built on agricultural land, whereas builders' land is bonafide and was allotted for residential/commercial purpose after following due process. Oustees argue that if the colony is illegal, why were the registries allowed, and how come basic amenities like electricity, water etc. have been provided. HUDA argues that these have been provided by other civic agencies in collusion with local politicians and corrupt officials, and are illegal. However, Court is not fully convinced with the view, and after hearing the plea of local residents, Court feels that most of the oustees are innocent residents who have been duped by local builders, politicians and corrupt public servants, and should not be ousted without being compensated suitably, since they have spent their total earnings on these houses and have been living there for years.

HUDA is constrained with their policy and is unable to fulfil the demands raised by oustees. Their demands are:

1. Equal size plot free of cost in lieu of their acquired land, whereas the policy is very contrasting. HUDA offers compensation at the price of agricultural land, but oustees will have to pay much higher price for the legal alternative plot, WHICH IS THE MAIN HURDLE. The rate at which land is being acquired is approx. Rs. 2000/- per sq. yard, however the residential plot is being offered at approx. Rs. 20000/- per sq. yard.

2. The cost of construction at prevailing market rate, whereas the policy is comparatively lesser than the rate being demanded.

3. Reasonable time to shift after compensation has been provided, to which HUDA is agreeing to give one year after acquisition.

The case is really not simple, and may get prolonged for years, and therefore Court has asked the parties to find an amicable solution. A few litigants are willing to negotiate and settle the matter somewhere in between, however some adamant oustees and local leaders are delaying the process due to vested interests. Then, there are more rumours of deliberate delays for various reasons, like interference from other builders not having land parcels on NPR like DLF etc., also to benefit toll collecting agencies on NH-8 etc.

I understand that HUDA is now trying hard along with the support of builders to negotiate with the local leaders to settle the matter ASAP, as the pressure is mounting on HUDA and Haryana govt. Some are of the view that solution will take place after elections, however a few feel that since Congress may not come this time, the matter will be settled before elections, since it will be opportunity for politicians to make quick buck.

In my opinion, filing a PIL will not help for quick solution, and only builders will have to show some real conviction to work on compensation along with HUDA and local leaders to satisfy the oustees.

PS: The above opinion is mine and may not be correct, however has been made after doing a lot of survey, after speaking to builders, local residents of NPV, a few of my colleagues, investors, brokers, and lastly after having long discussion with the lawyer.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for a lucid but realistic summation of issues pertaining to the "Ground Zero" related legalities. These facts have been reaffirmed ample number of times earlier in this thread, though in a scattered way.

Further, SLP (Civil) 27256- 27264, HUDA vs Sandeep and anr. was to be heard in The SC yesterday the 25th, has a bearing on the fate of dway and all state land acquisition matters. Previous Order Aug 13 Huda vs Sandeep anrs Land acquistion matter

Does anyone have a feedback on what transpired yesterday, in the SLP mentioned?

Just to make you aware that the Outstee claim notification by HUDA dated 6th Oct 2013, has a clear mention of this SLP.

Before filling a PIL, it would be pertinent to
    1] Seek RTI response from HUDA on "the status of the claims wrt outstees rehabilitation notification dated 6th Oct. How many of the residents enroute NPR were sent any notification under section 4,6,9 and how many have staked a claim within the cut off date.

2] Since the matter is subjudice in SC, it would also be wise to seek content of affidavits submitted by HUDA and respondent parties.

3] Send legal notice to DgTCP that you applied for a plot/flat based on notifications and warnings in several newspapers and their websites, promising a planned urban development and NOT to buy unauthorised and unregulated habitation units. Given this fact, why have they failed in their duty to prevent unregulated and unauthorised developments inspite of a full fledged town planning and enforcement department, with powers to take police action as confered on the department under The Haryana Regulation and Development of Urban Areas Act (s) and the Punjab Roads And Controlled Areas Act (s).
    Why has the DTCP not acted and rather abetted in providing amenities to unauthorised colonies, in contempt of orders by the Honble HC? Why does the department not remove these unauthorised structures in accordance with various hc and sc orders (all order details are available online and with me)

It appears that unless and until the state executive is pressurised by court, they will not stop acting as brokers on behalf of private builders and local politicians promoting unauthorised colonies.

My contribution/support/help/assistance for any such PIL is always available.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Quote:
    One thing I don't understand why us HUDA not perusing the court fur a decision.

TRUE,,,,,, balanced and impartial view,,,,,,,,,BUT A TRUE STORY,,,,,,,,
    And remember my Words on this page No: 1075........................
    Few years later we will be on page no : 10000. :bab (45):
    And still discussing on Resolution of N.P.R :bab (45):Quote:

And still discussing on Resolution of N.P.R :bab (45):Quote:

And still discussing on Resolution of N.P.R :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for a lucid but realistic summation of issues pertaining to the "Ground Zero" related legalities. These facts have been reaffirmed ample number of times earlier in this thread, though in a scattered way.

Further, SLP (Civil) 27256- 27264, HUDA vs Sandeep and anr. was to be heard in The SC yesterday the 25th, has a bearing on the fate of dway and all state land acquisition matters. Previous Order Aug 13 Huda vs Sandeep anrs Land acquistion matter

Just to make you aware that the Outstee claim notification by HUDA dated 6th Oct 2013, has a clear mention of this SLP.

1] Seek RTI response from HUDA on "the status of the claims wrt outstees rehabilitation notification dated 6th Oct. How many of the residents enroute NPR were sent any notification under section 4,6,9 and how many have staked a claim within the cut off date.

2] Since the matter is subjudice in SC, it would also be wise to seek content of affidavits submitted by HUDA and respondent parties.

3] Send legal notice to DgTCP that you applied for a plot/flat based on notifications and warnings in several newspapers and their websites, promising a planned urban development and NOT to buy unauthorised and unregulated habitation units. Given this fact, why have they failed in their duty to prevent unregulated and unauthorised developments inspite of a full fledged town planning and enforcement department, with powers to take police action as confered on the department under The Haryana Regulation and Development of Urban Areas Act (s) and the Punjab Roads And Controlled Areas Act (s).
    Why has the DTCP not acted and rather abetted in providing amenities to unauthorised colonies, in contempt of orders by the Honble HC? Why does the department not remove these unauthorised structures in accordance with various hc and sc orders (all order details are available online and with me)

It appears that unless and until the state executive is pressurised by court, they will not stop acting as brokers on behalf of private builders and local politicians promoting unauthorised colonies.

Cheers

Yo Yo mere bhai. Jhappiyan Pappiyan.... hehehe...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Originally Posted by mkg007
    Quote:

And still discussing on Resolution of N.P.R :bab (45):
    True!

I hardly see ultichakri Bashers now a days!!! They and their Positivity ( my POV .. don't bash me for that :-) )came like gust and passed like storm and all the problem of NPR are still Tall and Standing!!!
    True!

I hardly see ultichakri Bashers now a days!!! They and their Positivity ( my POV .. don't bash me for that :-) )came like gust and passed like storm and all the problem of NPR are still Tall and Standing!!!
    True!

True!

True!

CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    Welcome back sir, we really missed you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sellerno007
    Originally Posted by sunnyj

True!

Dear,

There is no answer without a question!!!

There are no bashers of ultichakri because he himself is not visible nowadays!;)

Ultichakri was providing factual information about the case, but his opinion seemed overtly pessimistic about reasonable resolution, and also seemed biased in favour of oustees due to some STAKE OF DIFFERENT KIND :D, as admitted by him.

Dear,

There is no answer without a question!!!

There are no bashers of ultichakri because he himself is not visible nowadays!;)

Ultichakri was providing factual information about the case, but his opinion seemed overtly pessimistic about reasonable resolution, and also seemed biased in favour of oustees due to some STAKE OF DIFFERENT KIND :D, as admitted by him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Hi bless u

If this is u and not your is being hacked then I must say, good to see your note. Good to see u back.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Hope ..our nations son in law ...Mr vadra had stakes on dew....
    Ek teeke mein ho jata jad se ilaaz....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chouraha
    Hope ..our nations son in law ...Mr vadra had stakes on dew....
    Ek teeke mein ho jata jad se ilaaz....

Which builder Dis Me Vadera did business with in Haryana ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chouraha Ji

U r absolutely right .. we are eyeing for Machli ki aankh .. bus Machli decide karna baaki hai ... ki kaunsi machli zyada faydemand hogi ..:P

As per my opinion .. a project will be appreciated based on the quality of construction .. and the amenities it is offering .. Conscient does not have a reputation but within 5 years .. they will be a good name in the market as they might have developed 2 projects in gurgaon .. HERITAGE ONE and HERITAGE MAX .. so their name will be pretty descent.. Moreover u r entering at a lower price point in HERITAGE as compared to ATS or CHINTELS .. location will serve as an added advantage... so investing less and earning more .. might end as a good decision

I went to see both the sample flats and I was not so impressed with the way CHINTELS was constructed when compared to HERITAGE MAX ... (my POV) ... but u r correct .. with SOBHA VILLAS next to CHINTELS and MICHAEL SCHUMAKAR tower .. it might appreciate a little more .. I believe it will be a difference of 1000 per sq/ft at the end of 5 years .. lets see ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    BlessU,
    Welcome back sir, we really missed you.

Welcome back sir. Do v dare to ask reason for time away
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NSadana
    Hi Chouraha Ji

U r absolutely right .. we are eyeing for Machli ki aankh .. bus Machli decide karna baaki hai ... ki kaunsi machli zyada faydemand hogi ..:P

As per my opinion .. a project will be appreciated based on the quality of construction .. and the amenities it is offering .. Conscient does not have a reputation but within 5 years .. they will be a good name in the market as they might have developed 2 projects in gurgaon .. HERITAGE ONE and HERITAGE MAX .. so their name will be pretty descent.. Moreover u r entering at a lower price point in HERITAGE as compared to ATS or CHINTELS .. location will serve as an added advantage... so investing less and earning more .. might end as a good decision

I went to see both the sample flats and I was not so impressed with the way CHINTELS was constructed when compared to HERITAGE MAX ... (my POV) ... but u r correct .. with SOBHA VILLAS next to CHINTELS and MICHAEL SCHUMAKAR tower .. it might appreciate a little more .. I believe it will be a difference of 1000 per sq/ft at the end of 5 years .. lets see ...

I'm new to this ..I'll be grateful if u can help...
    I like d location of Dwarka expressway for end use...I'm getting a rate of 5000 for luxury apartment and 4700 standard on it . I'll be taking a loan of 1cr for these. I've zeroed on Assotech blith in the luxury and chd golf avenue standard units. Are they reliable reputed projects for end use comforts. I'll like to move in immediately on possession to save rent. Can you suggest any other project on NPR which can get me 2800 to 3000super area in 1.7cr .
    All my life's saving r going into this...so can d seniors on this forum try to help me decide...
    CommentQuote
  • Tomorrow will be the Last date Given by HUDA, For The Resolution of NPR,,, But still i don't find any Movement started by them...
    So Be ready for " EK OR TAAREEKH"!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing will change in a day. When it has taken years, it would not be possible to be able to produce something as concrete as a resolution for all DEW problems in a day. Don't take the dates released by HUDA so seriously. If anything has to happen, it will happen in phases, moving slowly towards it. Lets just hope for the best possible resolution and not be bound by HUDA released and promised dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinay21verma
    Nothing will change in a day. When it has taken years, it would not be possible to be able to produce something as concrete as a resolution for all DEW problems in a day. Don't take the dates released by HUDA so seriously. If anything has to happen, it will happen in phases, moving slowly towards it. Lets just hope for the best possible resolution and not be bound by HUDA released and promised dates.

One day there will be a date when on that date the resolution will be announced , so hopes the diaspora if this thread.

So let's hope it is tomorrow :-)
    CommentQuote