Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21707 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I am trying to purchase a house for self ( 2bhk with 80L budget moving in three years time). Checked some projects but pricing is gone way high (in direct market close to 7k rs sq/ft). Are there some projects in my budget . I hope not to have missed the bus!

Comment

Yes it is going towards ATS kocoon only , Road is currently half made and ATS site is approx 100-200m away.... But it will reach there in about 15-20 days

the speed of work seems to frantic....With Work going on at full pace

Comment

Hi Seniors,

With this new development (in the above pictures) of roads in sector 109, would it have any impact on prices of existing projects.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by autofreako View Post
          I am trying to purchase a house for self ( 2bhk with 80L budget moving in three years time). Checked some projects but pricing is gone way high (in direct market close to 7k rs sq/ft). Are there some projects in my budget . I hope not to have missed the bus!
          - You can get Mahindra Aura Phase 1 . Posession in 3 months cost all inclusive Rs 70 Lkhs. (Location is not good as surrounded with Unauthorized colonies and drain on one side.

- BPTP Park Sierne All inclusive in Rs 65 Lakhs. Possession in six months.

- If you extend your budget a little you can get a ready to move in Cosmos Apartment in Palam Vihar. Location is great but built quality is bad. As the RWA has taken over the project the maintenance and garden have improved a lot in recent times and society have started looking attractive. You can get a 2 bhk in Rs 85 Lakhs on higher floors. If you dont want to live right now you can easily get rent of Rs 20000 for your flat.

Comment

my friend has 2 aptts in cosmos Executive aptts , he has got a quote of 81-82 lacs for his unit recently...and he has on 7th and 8th floor Corner flats

Will tell him that the price is more than what is being quoted to him...Thanks

Comment

You can also try brisk lumbini terrace homes 1700 sq ft, 3 bedroom averaging around 5100/sqft in resale. location next to shobhavillas, chintels paradiso and Michael schumaker tower in sector 109.Construction by ahluwalia contractors and so far construction is of good quality and at a good speed, take a site visit and check it out.... Still a value buy at this price

Comment

Indian Express article on Dwarka Expressway

http://m.indianexpress.com/news/dwar...-term/1098297/

Dwarka Expressway: Bullish over the long term

Shveta-jain : Apr 06, 2013

The emergence of new micro markets such as Dwarka Expressway presents opportunities for both middle class and upper middle class buyers whose budget is in the range of Rs 3,500-7,500 per sq ft to invest in residential real estate for end use and capital gain in Gurgaon.

Many renowned developers such as BPTP, Puri Constructions, Raheja Developers, Mahindra Lifespaces, Sobha, Indiabulls, M3M, Emaar MGF, CHD Developers to name a few, have launched projects and commenced construction in this location.

The under construction 18 km long Expressway will connect Dwarka (Delhi) and Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway (NH-8) and will help decongest NH-8, particularly near Delhi-Gurgaon border toll plaza, which has witnessed unprecedented traffic growth. It will connect western parts of Delhi to Gurgaon and will also drastically reduce travel time from Delhi to Gurgaon and is also expected to have a metro line, which would run parallel to it. Also, the expressway will pass through Palam Vihar and the planned Special Economic Zones, thereby enhancing the connectivity of the residential and commercial projects to other prominent nodes of the National Capital Region.

Given the increase in the number of companies operating out of Gurgaon and limited availability of mid-segment residences in Gurgaon and Delhi, Dwarka Expressway is emerging as an attractive alternate location for investment and/or end-use.

Currently, nearly 19,000 units are in various stages of construction, of which nearly 10 per cent cater to high income buyers with the remaining targeted at mid-income buyers. Most of the projects are expected to be completed in phases by 2015-16, in line with the completion of the Expressway itself wherein there will be proper connectivity / access for residents.

Currently, not a single project has been completed along this stretch, but there is still substantial buyer interest with very healthy transaction rate.

The last year witnessed an increase in the number of new launches, especially in the second half with most projects catering to high income earning buyers. As per the past market trends, Dwarka Expressway is expected to witness same growth trajectory as other Gurgaon locations such as Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road have witnessed.

The amenities provided by most developers are better than that in Dwarka and are at 30-40 per cent cheaper than prominent locations in Gurgaon. Already, with the rise in demand, the capital values on Dwarka Expressway have more than doubled from Rs 2,250 per sq ft to Rs 5,250-7,500 per sq ft during the last couple of years.

The close proximity to IGI Airport, Delhi Aerocity and the upcoming Diplomatic Enclave that will house various embassies, will further boost the investor activity driving the prices further up in the residential asset class in this region. It is expected that future supply in Dwarka expressway will be launched in the price range of Rs 7,000-8,500 per sq ft or even higher with bigger apartment sizes primarily due to higher land cost.

— The author is ED, residential services, Cushman & Wakefield
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                  Dwarka Expressway: Bullish over the long term
                  Long term means 10 years, huh ?

Yes, in that case, most of us will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer View Post
                    Long term means 10 years, huh ?

Yes, in that case, most of us will agree.
                    Yes,I Agree
                    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK of area size between 900-1200 sqft in New Launch or EMI Sharing with budget around 70 Lakh.

Which projects should I look at??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X