NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 20 hours ago
21739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

a) The d e way litigation free now
    NO, it is not. That is mentioned even in Tendor. The fight is for the compensation for affected people and not wheather NPR will be built or not.

b) What about the stretch under litigation ?
    See a)

c) When would the D e way become inhabitable ? No body answers that ?
    Because no body can predict future. We are positive people and invest in developing area.

d ) What about the fraudulent Builders on the D e way, many of whom may run away or simply close shop ?
    Are fradulent builders only on Deway ? Its funny how you declared "many of them will run away"!!

e ) Why nobody of the D e way supporters has said even one word against the lies being spread by the brokers in the forum on the width of the D e way ?
    There are no lies. The tendor is for 42 meters initially. The 150 meters in total is reserved for future - BRT, metro corridor, green area etc.

f ) When would the D e wy get complete . Anybody has any clarity on that ?
    The tendor mentions 1 year. I guess everyone is Ok if it takes a little longer for this 18 KM e-way.

I hope this enlightens you and you dont post the same questions again and again...

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    I am not denying the D e way work has started . All these esteemed members cannot be lying .

But, is -

d ) What about the fraudulent Builders on the D e way, many of whom may run away or simply close shop ?

e ) Why nobody of the D e way supporters has said even one word against the lies being spread by the brokers in the forum on the width of the D e way ?

This comparison between NPR & others is just another means to get more murgas for the NPR, by showing the moon to the investors . Comparing NPR with other areas is baseless & useless . How can u right now compare a thing which is not existing & is only in paper, with physically existing things .

.......& i agree, projects sell on their merits .

Comment

anyone has any news on delhi side of npr, other than the fishy boards?

Comment

Thanks for enlightening the newbies, who r being shown the moon & r being fleeced by the Brokers .

I am already aware of the answers .

I am just replying to the repeated rants of the people who r just misguiding people .

Your answer shows the uncertainty on the D e way & that is what i have been saying all along .

Thanks, for helping me prove my point .

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - Emaar Palm Hills, Gurgaon - MGF

Originally posted by rohit30_in View Post
        NO, it is not. That is mentioned even in Tendor. The fight is for the compensation for affected people and not wheather NPR will be built or not.

See a)

Because no body can predict future. We are positive people and invest in developing area.

Are fradulent builders only on Deway ? Its funny how you declared "many of them will run away"!!

There are no lies. The tendor is for 42 meters initially. The 150 meters in total is reserved for future - BRT, metro corridor, green area etc.

The tendor mentions 1 year. I guess everyone is Ok if it takes a little longer for this 18 KM e-way.

I hope this enlightens you and you dont post the same questions again and again...
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Thanks for enlightening the newbies, who r being shown the moon & r being fleeced by the Brokers .

I am already aware of the answers .

I am just replying to the repeated rants of the people who r just misguiding people .

Your answer shows the uncertainty on the D e way & that is what i have been saying all along .

Thanks, for helping me prove my point .

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - Emaar Palm Hills, Gurgaon - MGF

Well, His answers only depict the information (or his views)...I find the positive news in it and you see the uncertainty.....ALL personal POV's...

Comment

.............& how can u claim that there was no lies being told on the width of the D e way . I u want to turn blind to the facts, that is yr. perspective . It was repeatedly asserted that the d e way tender is for 150 meters . For yr. benefit, i am reposting the link -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post176056

Originally posted by rohit30_in View Post
            [I] NO, it is not. T................................

[I]f ) ............

Comment

I have recently joined the forum, to get information for my decision to invest in Gurgaon..But all i see is fight and useless arguments on the forum

Comment

IGRM,

Even first timers are not comfortable in visiting this forum.

Is there something you can do to control this man's extra aggressiveness in his posts or we all will continue to suffer like this.

Comment

People r looking to continue with their deceit & spreading of misinformation , which is proved beyond doubt.

If u do not let that happen, all kind of baseless accusations r made .

Comment

Originally posted by V.Dinanath View Post
                    I have recently joined the forum, to get information for my decision to invest in Gurgaon..But all i see is fight and useless arguments on the forum
                    V. Dinanath except gurgaon forum all other forum of IREF is very informative. Gurgaon forum is suffering because of one man.

Comment

Originally posted by PremPP View Post
                      IGRM,

Even first timers are not comfortable in visiting this forum.

Is there something you can do to control this man's extra aggressiveness in his posts or we all will continue to suffer like this.

IGRM,

It is time to act. He is sending the links with each of its post.

It is against the policy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X