A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All Options to be explored

1. All investors on Dway shall come together to form a group.

2. The issue needs to be highlighted in media first. Builders and HUDA (EDC le ke dakaar mar rahe hain) go hand in glove. Needs to wake them up. Govt. agencies wake up only when issue is highlighted in media. Everyone knows media played a big role in the Anna Movement with support of masses. This might have a temporary impact on the Dway projects but in the long run it will be better.

God Bless ATS (4500 CLP) and SIDDHARTHA (5000).

3. Apart from Raods and Sewerage system, I donot know what is the status of other infrastructure requirments like water supply etc.

Take care
    RKK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    I am afraid there is no simple fix and an easy answer for this problem. Not even NRIs, a lot others are also suffering who have put in their hard earned money in these projects. Imagine state of those who have invested in a particular project as their sole dream home while managing rent on their present accommodation. .E]QUOTE]

Hi
    Greetings

All investors current or prospective should read the above first thing in the morning . 100% truth and definitely there is more to come. Non availability of infrastructure is evident from the inability to deliver as expressed by a leading builder with a land bank of 400+acres in the region....

This is not incendiary in any relation as I too am invested on dway.

Also the builder has stated that "The matter is being taken at the highest level in the govt. by us for the last 2 years but unfortunately it might take little longer before the facilities get connected to the complex"!!!!

points to be noted are
    1] still no clearcut timeline
    2] they are talking about possibly the 24 m sector road and not the dway!
    3] No status or timeline of dway is mentioned
    4] Apparments are uninhabitable and will not be handed over
    5] Onus is moved to government and therefore the inability
    6] Language of letter is 100% legal
    7] Penalty may not be enforcable due to Force majeure (check bba)
    8] Payment made in 3 years 90%
    9] Possible delivery 3yrs (from past experience)

So if delivery made in say after 3 years... AMIT JI sorry but your services are needed.. ROI nikalna please..

All of the above points push in only one direction of launching an Association of Dwarka Expressway Residents to aid the efforts of earnest builders in pressurising the govt work. Also to pursue other methods for common good..

Dont forget if people join for a common cause leaving aside their differences, many objectives are achieved and over and above the pain is shared so doesnt pinch..

What say?

Cheers

Blessu

Unitech properties have also had the same fate of being delayed but their investors were happy at the end of the day as prices appreciated to a decent level.....

Look at fresco , harmony and what not - launched at the peak levels of 2006-07 and till now some of them not delivered till now and they have doubled their money i guess in like 5-6 yrs .....

Its the same case with every unitech property.....

They launched a project called exquisite 5500 psf and Please shed some light on its construction status , it was launched in 2009-10 I guess when NC 2 alder grove villas were also launched...

Blessu

Unitech properties have also had the same fate of being delayed but their investors were happy at the end of the day as prices appreciated to a decent level.....

Look at fresco , harmony and what not - launched at the peak levels of 2006-07 and till now some of them not delivered till now and they have doubled their money i guess in like 5-6 yrs .....

They launched a project called exquisite 5500 psf and Please shed some light on its construction status , it was launched in 2009-10 I guess when NC 2 alder grove villas were also launched...
    CommentQuote
  • kaka tum kahan ho

missing u
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Bhalla so even on D way one shud be ready to be prepared for 5-7 years for being livable even after getting posession...

See the issue of Raheja mentioned by one member....

We all have been focussing on D way construction- uska to tender nikal gaya but what about the infrastructure required to make D way livable.... One should not even think of living on D way before 5-6 years....and thats minimum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Yes Bhalla so even on D way one shud be ready to be prepared for 5-7 years for being livable even after getting posession...

See the issue of Raheja mentioned by one member....

We all have been focussing on D way construction- uska to tender nikal gaya but what about the infrastructure required to make D way livable.... One should not even think of living on D way before 5-6 years....and thats minimum

true I second that however I feel ppl will start to live in 2 yrs time and in the next 2-3 yrs , we would see some decent habitation...

but that is the criteria for every jungle u c....

be it delhi(Rohini,dwarka) ggn(DLF 1,2) or Dway....
    CommentQuote
  • What about sector roads, water, elctricity,

What abiout the Tauuu with the Danda sitting at every nook and corner of D way...

What about the bhaiso ka tabela at every nook and corner....

I will maintain D way is a great long term (5-8) year opportunities and saying that D way will be like Dwarka in 3-4 years is obsecene to say the least...

Even I will buy on D way, but I will buy with realistic expectations...

D way has been disproportionately hyped by brokers....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Originally Posted by BlessU

Blessu

Hi
    Greetings

Nice share

brother you surely have good knowledge about the appreciation of projects that get delayed:D
    May I ask how much they could have appreciated if they had been constructed on time..
    or
    are you suggesting that projects appreciate only if they get delayed??:D

Girraffe ke upar zebra aur ab uske upar hamare bhalla ji... sidha prasaran de rahen hain dway ke upar.. kandaron pe pakshion ke diye andon ki sale laga kar paisa kamane ki salah nahin chahiye boss

Cher

Hi
    Greetings

Nice share

brother you surely have good knowledge about the appreciation of projects that get delayed:D
    May I ask how much they could have appreciated if they had been constructed on time..
    or

Girraffe ke upar zebra aur ab uske upar hamare bhalla ji... sidha prasaran de rahen hain dway ke upar.. kandaron pe pakshion ke diye andon ki sale laga kar paisa kamane ki salah nahin chahiye boss

Cher
    CommentQuote
  • Rohini and Dwarka took 20 years to become what they are today, I dont know why people expect D way will become like that in 4 years....

Baki I have seen rahejas location...I will be astonished to see that area become livable before 4-5 years, miniumum
    CommentQuote
  • Baba can you see??

Baba did u see, ya aur upaar hun
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Hi
    Greetings

Nice share

or

Cher

With time everything appreciates in RE so what I meant to say was that ppl who thought that they have made dead investments because at 2008 time neither the market ws moving anywhere and nor the construction by unitech.....

however wen the sentiments changed in 09 and now deliveries started to happen , they have appreciated to some extent.......

that money could have doubled in a bank fd also but they dun give u the staggered payment option....do they.......lol

With time everything appreciates in RE so what I meant to say was that ppl who thought that they have made dead investments because at 2008 time neither the market ws moving anywhere and nor the construction by unitech.....

however wen the sentiments changed in 09 and now deliveries started to happen , they have appreciated to some extent.......

that money could have doubled in a bank fd also but they dun give u the staggered payment option....do they.......lol
    CommentQuote
  • Misinformation and wrong line of thought

Originally Posted by amit001
    Baba did u see, ya aur upaar hun

Iske upar bhalla ji ko bithao...
    woh commentary denge dway pe...
    woh jo salah de reahe hein samjho!!

chintel banayege..ok
    possessoin dega nahi.. ok
    uske khandaron pe chidiya (archeopeteryx bhalla ji ki favourite) ande degi..ok
    usko bech ke paisa kamayenge hamare bhalla ji...
    taki chintel ki resale tez ho.. ok

Bhai paise sabka laga hai, interest sabka hai, galat hype mat karo

Bhalla ji.. you are a seasoned person.. no offence meant but this would also be a message to all hype creaters and misinformers about dway..:bab (45):

Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Hi
    Greetings

You are right but IshanB said a very interesting thing in the "bubble thread" which I am quoting here"
    "Also in recession , the underconstruction properties are the worst hit !! "

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/250877-post511.html

hope this clarifies..

I request your input towards the common objective of how to take stock of the situation which is imminent.. houses which will be unin habitable.. Investments that wont yield anything..

Cheers

hope this clarifies..

I request your input towards the common objective of how to take stock of the situation which is imminent.. houses which will be unin habitable.. Investments that wont yield anything..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Baba you are very entertaning....

Main to aapka bhakt ho gaya hoon

Iske upar bhalla ji ko bithao...
    woh commentary denge dway pe...
    woh jo salah de reahe hein samjho!!

chintel banayege..ok
    possessoin dega nahi.. ok
    uske khandaron pe chidiya (archeopeteryx bhalla ji ki favourite) ande degi..ok
    usko bech ke paisa kamayenge hamare bhalla ji...
    taki chintel ki resale tez ho.. ok

Bhai paise sabka laga hai, interest sabka hai, galat hype mat karo

Bhalla ji.. you are a seasoned person.. no offence meant but this would also be a message to all hype creaters and misinformers about dway..:bab (45):

Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • What is happening with Shanakaram is horronious. there cannot be a worst situation than this......

However, we can't just ridicule a builder in the end. he's gonna loose as well. CSI for such builder might fall drastically & their future projects are threatened.

Respective development authorities’ must also take responsibility of the slow pace of devp.

Measures to overcome this situation for benefit of all are welcome.

As my minimum contribution I decide :

1) Shall extend all possible support to effected buyer thru my participation via protest-group incase need be.
    2) Shall not recommend this area /builder (all projects) to my friends & colleagues till necessary infrastructure comes in place.
    3) Shall not vote (at least in next term) in favor of current MLA-MP/MCD rep from the area who didnot foresee fate of poor-buyer.

Then automatically pressure is created on authorities & builders & things shall move.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    What is happening with Shanakaram is horronious. there cannot be a worst situation than this......

However, we can't just ridicule a builder in the end. he's gonna loose as well. CSI for such builder might fall drastically & their future projects are threatened.

Respective development authorities’ must also take responsibility of the slow pace of devp.

Measures to overcome this situation for benefit of all are welcome.

As my minimum contribution I decide :

1) Shall extend all possible support to effected buyer thru my participation via protest-group incase need be.
    2) Shall not recommend this area /builder (all projects) to my friends & colleagues till necessary infrastructure comes in place.
    3) Shall not vote (at least in next term) in favor of current MLA-MP/MCD rep from the area who didnot foresee fate of poor-buyer.

Then automatically pressure is created on authorities & builders & things shall move.

Hi
    Greetings

good thinking, I will say not only builders but even genuine brokers are welcome to contribute and bringing sanity to explosive price for new launches, silly ROI projections and bringing right information to the forefront.

Remember.. together we stand..divided we fall

Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable..

Cheers
    CommentQuote