A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Technically that would be subvention which involves Bank loan , PLP is purely deferred payment plan by the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Good question

I checked with them and found that there is no locking period for selling. Once, again, will cross check with them.

Appreciate, it's good question to evaluate..

Originally Posted by Harmits
    If you take 'rest pay on possession' plan , i believe you won't be able to sell it till the time you get the posession. Also at the time of posession the huge amount can be troublesome as compared to started now in a Contruction linked plan(CLP).

Please pardon if i ignored any other facts about the payment plans..senior members may be able to throw more light in this matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Good calculation, but one think i noticed in conjunction to this is, many builders are selling on "Offer to Possession" rather than "On Possession". Are both the things same?

These two are different things.
    "Offer to Possession" means builder will issue a letter about 6 months before actual possession that your flat is ready and make final payment.On receiving payment, he will start finishing work(flooring,tiles,sanitaryware,paint etc.) which may take another 6 months.
    "On Possession" means when keys of flat are handed over to you after making final payment.
    READ BETWEEN THE LINES & GO FOR DEAL WITH "On Possession" clause
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

Just happen to see this latest progress of Dwarka Expressway Progress on You Tube

Dwarka Expressway Construction Update - Current Status, Map, Plan, Reviews - YouTube

This gives good aerial views and Dwarka end as well. This might show some builders ads, but one may ignore the ads.

Regards
    PP Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

The link provides latest HUDA Progress Report as of 28 Feb 2014. Pg 15 onward may be of interest w.r.t DEW (NPR)

https://www.huda.gov.in/Development%20Works/HUDA%20Major%20Projects.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I went to dwarka expressway yesterday and found that the factory near sector 103 which was demolished is still there. They have reconstructed boundary walls.
    Does anyone have any idea what going on there??
    CommentQuote
  • Decision on Haryana sub-regional plan only after polls‏

TNN | Mar 29, 2014

NEW DELHI: Playing safe in this poll season, the NCR Planning Board (NCRPB) is likely to hold its meeting to consider approval of the "controversial" Haryana sub-regional plan after elections are held in Delhi and in its adjoining areas. Sources said Union urban development minister Kamal Nath, who is also NCRPB chairman, has given the nod for the meeting to be held on April 12, two days after the Lok Sabha polls are held in NCR.

"Since the approval for the meeting has been obtained from Election Commission (EC), now we have placed the proposal before the cabinet secretariat. Once it's cleared, we will send the circular to all the members," said a government official.

Sources said there are different reasons behind deferring the meeting. First of all, citizens' organizations and green activists had appealed to the EC not to give approval for the meeting since the policy decision could influence voters. Second, voting in Kamal Nath's constituency, Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh, will be on April 10 as it is in the case of Delhi, Haryana and parts of Uttar Pradesh including the NCR.

Haryana has been campaigning for early approval of the sub-regional plan so that held up licences for property development can be cleared. However, the state's push for allowing more construction and tourism activities in natural conservation zones has proved a spoiler. Environmental activists have been opposing this provision despite the state government succeeding in introducing the changes in the regional plan.

NCRPB sources said the revised regional plan would be notified before the Board's next meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Hello all,

Just happen to see this latest progress of Dwarka Expressway Progress on You Tube

Dwarka Expressway Construction Update - Current Status, Map, Plan, Reviews - YouTube

This gives good aerial views and Dwarka end as well. This might show some builders ads, but one may ignore the ads.

Regards
    PP Gupta

Any news whether the Litigants received allotment letters for alternate plots on 31st March 2014 as claimed in the report.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    BAD NEWS!!!! My reliable sources told me that a decision has been taken in Chandigarh to either change the DEW alignment or scrap the project till June 2014.

See the link below.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEcQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_rg3ak8SFZc&ei=cDs6U8LjKseFrAeXsYCICA&usg=AFQjCNGTtx9UhgwI3NrNuHX3aHB2qwHwMw&sig2=m_9cK8cx4i9SGekiuAVL3w&bvm=bv.63934634,d.bmk

Is this scrapping or holding ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Is this scrapping or holding ???

Sir, u will get complete details once u open the URL...
    CommentQuote
  • April Fools prank in the link...heart stopped beating for a few secs...:bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Lol
    CommentQuote
    BAD NEWS!!!! My reliable sources told me that a decision has been taken in Chandigarh to either change the DEW alignment or scrap the project till June 2014.

See the link below.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEcQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_rg3ak8SFZc&ei=cDs6U8LjKseFrAeXsYCICA&usg=AFQjCNGTtx9UhgwI3NrNuHX3aHB2qwHwMw&sig2=m_9cK8cx4i9SGekiuAVL3w&bvm=bv.63934634,d.bmk

Dear Eyeopener, you are Great...!! Beautiful prank on April Fool.
    CommentQuote
  • this thread has become silent :-( ....Why?
    CommentQuote