A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

No one makes investments of 1-2 crores by reading 1-2 lines on an online blog.. Hence the reactions from members here.

The fact that the thread has exhausted 1100 pages reflects the amount of interest, stakes, development, problems, bottlenecks, issues involved.

Further each has his or her own objectives and parameters attached to purchase/sale decision. Namely time period, disposable income, leverage, locational preference, choice of builders, entry point, unit format, ROI expectations etc.

Asking a status in 1-2 lines can dangerously convert ones dream for a ROI into Regret on investment.

Railway Over Bridge alone will take 2-3 years. Worse examples of delays by Railways/HUDA exist, so dont take my word for it..
    Litigation's have no time limit..
    Delhi and NH8 connectivity are not in control of haryana govt.
    STP and HSIIDC land, HT pillions, bridges over connecting roads intersecting at various points- though within the purview of haryana govt., have still not been acted on..

Money of political party backed builders is stuck in big way, hence a lot of press, media, broker noise will always be there.. Dependable builders exist along side really bad ones, so make your own choice..

Rest take your own informed decision. It appears that a minimum 5 years may be required, at current rate of progress, before we have end to end connectivity. In the meantime deliveries may happen and small pockets and eco systems may develop all along in patches.. Few JV will go bust, few builders scams will happen, escalations and unethical charges be levied by builders.

This is how lackadaisical development "Un" works in India.

Anyone,, whats delaying the cherished diplomatic enclave in dwarka??

Cheers

As per news reports, the basic infrastructure for Diplomatic enclave (roads, sewage lines etc) is in place and MEA has received 50 applications from countries for allotment of land. Nothing has been published about the progress since June last year and I guess the only way to figure out further updates is by:
    1. Visiting the area earmarked for Diplomatic enclave in Dwarka; or
    2. Through someone who works in the MEA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Hello Madam,

Please do you own research, spend some time and efforts to read.

There are many veterans in this forum who do contribute to the forum. You don't want to even read the last few posts.

Don't mind and I would urge you to do some reading.

Thanks and Regards

With all due respect,Mr Gupta, it never hurt anybody to write 1-2 lines on the current status of the expressway when people are doing much more than that ..imparting Global Gyan and unsolicited advice in much more than 2 lines..Besides the question was not posed to you specifically...it was posed to anybody who cared to provide facts & figures in 1-2 lines...Pls Dont Mind !!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

No one makes investments of 1-2 crores by reading 1-2 lines on an online blog.. Hence the reactions from members here.

Mr BlessU,

No one is making investment based on 1-2 lines...It was a simple question and was expected to be answered simply...Overcomplicating things only makes the world look a duller place...
    CommentQuote
  • DLF booked a loss in Sector 24, Dwarka (where diplomatic enclave is supposed to come)
    DLF gets Rs 676 cr refund from DDA after settling disputes - Business Today

DLF's huge convention and 800 room hotel project depended on diplomatic enclave coming.
    Maybe they know something about it which the public doesn't.

Theres a 170 acre golf course also coming in Sector 24 Dwarka (funny to see already golf course road on google maps). Proposed ISBT in Sector 22 and an IT Park in Sector 25.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boomer
    DLF booked a loss in Sector 24, Dwarka (where diplomatic enclave is supposed to come)
    DLF gets Rs 676 cr refund from DDA after settling disputes - Business Today

DLF's huge convention and 800 room hotel project depended on diplomatic enclave coming.
    Maybe they know something about it which the public doesn't.

Theres a 170 acre golf course also coming in Sector 24 Dwarka (funny to see already golf course road on google maps). Proposed ISBT in Sector 22 and an IT Park in Sector 25.

The project was scrapped much earlier- way back in 2008 and has no correlation with Diplomatic enclave. There have been articles as late as Jun 2013 about infrastructure completion for Diplomatic enclave and MEA looking to so allotment land to embassies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anamika28
    Mr BlessU,

No one is making investment based on 1-2 lines...It was a simple question and was expected to be answered simply...Overcomplicating things only makes the world look a duller place...

hi
    Greetings

i get you...

flip a coin.. heads you loose tails builders win. hope that is simple

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    What is the status of 75 m road running parallel to npr?... That road is litigation free or it is also stuck........

Can someone throw light on status of 75mtr Road
    Running parallel to Deway...Is there will be any connectivity towards delhi in future?
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Two lines : the stuck part of the road will take a year it so to be completed from election results .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    Hope all of you are aware of this news in todays Hindustan Times. It shows urgency on ground & certainly a step in the right direction.
    PFA file for ur kind reference.

Excerpt From Article:- They also argue that since the government had closed registry or sale - purchase deed they were forced to opt for GPA.

Since Government hike the import duty on gold, they were forced to smuggle the gold.

Since Government banned the liquor, they were forced to smuggle the liquor.
    CommentQuote
  • Very good question

Very good question: And answer in a half line may be (I do not know..., you are the best judge)

"If you do not read 1100 pages, u may put your investment on high risk"

Originally Posted by Anamika28
    I just want to know the status in 1-2 lines...who will read the 1100 pages of this thread to know whats the current status
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    Very good question: And answer in a half line may be (I do not know..., you are the best judge)

Very good reply Mr Singh. The crux of the problem is people wd continue to linger the discussions without any logical grounds. When a new member is seeking help from senior members, it should be in a very humble manner and they shd take their advise the way it is guided because they have gained lot of experience with their continued support to the forum. My suggestion to Anamika is to take sincere advise of senior members viz BlessU, VB States, RPSingh, Eyeopener, PPSingh ji to name a few, if she seriously desires to take advise.

YP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anamika28
    What is the status of the 3-4 km stretch of the Dwarka Expressway that was under litigation...When is it expected to get completed?

Anamika Ji. I am not the senior member, but the two line reply is the stretch is still under litigation (the distance is debatable) and stamped completion date is not known. Hope this will put fullstops.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1

Anamika28 never said that she want to do invest on DEW. She may be the Dwarka resident and looking for smooth drive to Udyog Vihar, or may be fascinated by the world class apartments here and planning to rent one of them.

सावन के अन्धे को सब हरा हरा दिखता है!!!!

Are we missing someone here?
    CommentQuote
  • Well missing someone HERE????WHY??

In 1-2 line as asked by Anamkia ji.... I would like to clarify its took at-least 10-20 years to become DEW operational...

We are heading towards state election in Sep-Oct and new govt. (ofcourse from another party) shall form and they kept silence for next 5 years, and by-chance after that Congress would form govt. in 2019 only than there are some chance. Before that only WAIT....
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back.. we were missing your crystal bowl, (and not you), that knows the future well. In a single post you have predicted, the next government, their silence for 5 years, congress government coming in 2019, and the little chance after that.

What, if I may ask, is the basis of all the above? Scientific, Shady/ Scrupulous?

I am an investor on NPR and do not know when it would be ready, so I cannot comment by saying it will be ready in 6 months or 12 months.. because I have no basis to prove the same. Similarly, unless you have a basis please do not make such comments. Else, please prove your basis with substantiation. Even if it is a Point of View, the forum deserves some detail.

10 years to NPR, :bab (63): just pure :bab (63): Such posts should be :bab (5):

Originally Posted by ultichakri1
    Well missing someone HERE????WHY??

In 1-2 line as asked by Anamkia ji.... I would like to clarify its took at-least 10-20 years to become DEW operational...

We are heading towards state election in Sep-Oct and new govt. (ofcourse from another party) shall form and they kept silence for next 5 years, and by-chance after that Congress would form govt. in 2019 only than there are some chance. Before that only WAIT....
    CommentQuote