NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 43 minutes ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Hmmm....As is seen in subsequent posts, there is no acknowledgement of concerns around bias in rules on the forum...so its becoming clear that pro gang cant incite against, but against gang can incite pro gang, because moderator aligns with certain opinion...at least its out in the open....thanks for making it clear
    Originally posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

May be after this even Vinay would not want to be associated with your point of view.

It has been proved beyond doubt that brokers/channel partners/underwriters/builders marketing teams/online marketing companies and even decent customers have been involved in marketing dway projects for referral commissions.

Difference is these guys were showing dway as done by 2012 3 years ago and in 2013 they are still saying 3 years from now..

Cheers
    I am sure Vinay can speak for himself rather than being spoken for

And I don't deny presence of Broker dealers on this forum. But the initial comment that generated so much excitement, didn't differentiate between investors, end users and broker . It was aimed at all three as long as they aligned to a positive opinion on DEW. If the intent was aiming at Broker/channel partners/underwriters/builders marketing teams/online marketing companies gang, its impact was not such. It turned out to be more a scatter shot. And if intent was not to aim at all three, then its clearer now. And will take back my words

I don't pull my punches or apologies where required
    Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; April 19 2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Quite realistic & well said .

I can sense the NPR marketing gang back in action with full force .
      This is the original comment . It says "NPR marketing gang" . Some guys r associating themselves with this Marketing gang on their own initiative .

Good for them & thanks to them for making things crystal clear .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
        Hi
        greetings

Please check tata gateway thread.

Another scamster has been caught red handed.

thanks to all those who helped finding the truth behind hoax call about list of allottees being declared by tata. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...69-page59.html

Cheers

This reminds me of a period gone, when few guys were banned ( some of them r back in action - some with original ID's & some with new one's ) from the forum for somewhat similar activities linked to the D e way & ATS threads . Maybe, we r approaching a similar scenario in near future .

Comment

NPR marketing gang is a lose term, and can be interpreted in multiple ways, as is clear now. Intent and Impact are two different things. Thus lets be specific in our communications

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
            NPR marketing gang is a lose term, and can be interpreted in multiple ways, as is clear now. Lets be specific in our communications

The term is pretty clear, but if one misunderstands or wants to intentionally misinterpret, none cannot stop him . Marketing gang cannot be the actual Investors or end users . Marketing People would be the Broker, affiliates of the Builders, Builder's on line marketing team & some desperate Investors looking to earn referral commissions through the forum .

Good, things r clear to u now .

Comment

Ok Chillax mate :-)

Comment

Ok Chillax mate :-)

I always chill and relax .

If u have any confusion on any term or anything else in the future, it would be better to clarify the same, instead of throwing wild accusations on the intent of the Moderators .

Administrator/Moderator Criticism
                Criticism of IREF rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content WILL BE DELETED without notice. Be respectful of Admins and Moderators even if you disagree with particular decisions. Their time is dedicated voluntarily to keeping IREF Forum a happy place. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please contact the admin on admin(at)iref.in

Comment

Ulti Saheb....Many wrong and misleading statements there

1. Why does getting builders involved mean that, road is for private benefit and not public benefit? Why should it be interpreted that way?

It does matter, when the opponent are already crying for foul play while choosing the alignment and intentionally redirected to dense habitat place instead of passing it through empty land.

If that was the case the whole principle behind private and public partnership goes for a toss

The PPP model doesn't mean involvement of third party at later stage, when they don't has any stake in the project.

2. "Asking builders to compensate is highly illogical"- why is that? Do the builders not have a stake in DEW?

Please be remember that this road promulgated for public benefits to commute and not for encash to RE industry. You can't sold the public stake to builders, this road is constructing on the expenditure of tax-payers and be remember that EDC money is not spending over this project. Whatever HUDA has collected on account of EDC is already spending on development of sector roads and sectors, so builders claim over Deway can't be justified at all.

3. 'Authority in cahoots with opposition' is again reading it wrong. The court cases are between authority and litigants and NOT between authority and builders. Builders are partners and not opposition

Here I mean to litigants not builders

And no one is losing any points in the court. The idea is to have an outcome that benefits all (Most importantly public). If thats achieved with Private Public partnership, why will court oppose it?

Court will certainly oppose, Its just like that thief caught in camera and no further evidence required to send him behind bar similarly associating builder in compensation package shall provide enough proof that these were the actual guys involved in foul play.

You need to look at this issue from a wider perspective and not just as an argument that you necessarily need to win
                  I hope made my points clear.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                    I hope made my points clear.
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Rightly said. Those in administration having allowed illegal colonies to develop and prosper are now maintaining double standards by reinforcing in every interview on tv and print "Realignment is Ruled OUT" (through builder land)

Where were these babus when electricity, water, sewerage connections were being distributed FREEEEEEE, Roads were being constructed out of HUDA/MCG budget FREEEEEEEE, while all apartment owners pay in Lacs in EDC/IDC for a small home.

PPP-PP= Politician, Private, Partnership for Public Pain.

Cheers

Comment

Illegal colonies

BlessU,

I don't know much about politics and politicians.

But I guess all freebies had to be done and illegal colonies had to allowed to mushroom all around for 2 reasons:

1. To secure a vote bank by giving free roads, bijli, paani etc to those in the unauthorized colonies and by assuring them that in due course the colonies would be approved.
                      2. To collect cash. Illegal colonies are made by colonisers who shell out to oil the cart-wheels.

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Rightly said. Those in administration having allowed illegal colonies to develop and prosper are now maintaining double standards by reinforcing in every interview on tv and print "Realignment is Ruled OUT" (through builder land)

Where were these babus when electricity, water, sewerage connections were being distributed FREEEEEEE, Roads were being constructed out of HUDA/MCG budget FREEEEEEEE, while all apartment owners pay in Lacs in EDC/IDC for a small home.

PPP-PP= Politician, Private, Partnership for Public Pain.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X